The Clan Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers

Josh told his mum that Jeremy's story was about a couple around his mother's age in a cinema, who were sitting up the back, but Jeremy had crawled up the isle and watched the couple. As Josh told his mum all the sexual details he slipped out of his chair and with his hands talking as much as his mouth, he moved next to Beth. She sat totally fascinated with her face turned to her son and she had a strange expression, somewhere between rapture at the story and aroused by the detail. Josh pushed on.

"After Jeremy came Benny, but you may not want to hear his story, it's pretty kinky," Josh warned his mum, believing he had her where he wanted her. Beth was highly aroused now and wanted to hear more.

"Oh, how bad can it be coming from a nineteen year old?" Beth enquired.

"It's very kinky, but boy it had an effect on all of us guys," Josh told his mum, pulling the lure a little more and Beth followed it.

"Let's hear it then,' she said with a sign, thinking it would be fairly tame.

"Well Benny knows this guy at his school and they're pretty good mates. So one day Benny's mate Mike, invites him over to his place after school." Josh began to talk with his hands and stood very close to his mum, and lowered his voice for effect.

"When Benny got to Mike's place he could tell there was something a bit odd about Mike and his mum, as she gave his a 'hello' kiss when he got home, right in front of Benny. But it wasn't a mum and son peck on the cheek, you know like this," Josh gave his mother a peck on the cheek.

"Mike put his arms around his mum's neck," Josh demonstrated, "and they kissed on the lips and then Benny could see they opened their mouths, and Mike's mum moaned as they kissed." Josh kept his arms around his mum's neck, but didn't kiss her. Beth's eyes were very wide and she squirmed a little.

"Benny just watched, and when Mike and his mum finished his mum said in a real husky voice with her eyes half closed 'Hi gorgeous, I'm so glade you're home I've missed you sooo much.'" Josh left this hang for a second or two. Beth was nodding her head ever so slightly.

"Benny said he was really turned on by what he saw, and as he followed Mike to his room to the Playstation, Benny said he got hot and his heart was racing – that's what it did to him," Josh said as he dropped his hands slowly from his mum's neck and gently placed them on her knees.

Beth was wearing her usual light cotton house dress with the flower pattern, and as she sat it came to a few inches above her knees. Beth had so wanted her 'little man' to make physical contact with her as he spoke.

"How did you feel when Benny told you his story?" Beth asked right on cue.

"Well Benny's story hadn't finished, it got really – well kinky, but I think I can tell you how I felt, you might think I'm weird," Josh pleaded.

"No I won't," Beth said as she desperately wanted to hear how her son had felt. Josh gave his mum a sideways look for a second and then told her in a whisper, as he absent mindedly dragged his chair and sat right next to Beth.

"I got turned on. I'm sorry mum, but I did." Josh rubbed Beth's knees as he told her and her eyes grew big again and her breathing quickened. Josh pushed on, not wanting to break his spell over his mum. Beth turned to face her son once more and her knees parted about 12 inches.

"So Benny said they played with the Playstation for about an hour and a half when Mike's mum looked in and said dinner would be ready soon, and it was time for Benny to go home. But Benny reckons she said it in a really odd way for a mum to her son." Josh was now rubbing his hands ever so slightly up his mum's thighs and Beth spread her knees a few more inches – she was totally engrossed in her son's story.

"Well, Benny didn't go straight home, but ran around to the side of Mike's house to look in the kitchen through a window, because that's were Mike had gone as Benny left. Guess what he saw through the window mum?" Josh asked as his heart pounded and he could taste the dry adrenaline in his mouth.

Beth was breathing heavier and her mouth was open, and Josh was delighted.

"What?" Beth asked breathlessly.

"They were kissing again, just like before," Josh said wide eyed and his mother shook her head slowly, but her eyes were shining.

"But there was more," Josh threw out the bait as his small hands slowly slid up his mum's thighs, and she spread her knees a few more inches – his hands were mid thigh now under her dress.

"Go on, go on," his mum encouraged him. Josh looked around as if making sure no one was listening, and Beth looked with him. Josh moved even closer and dropped his voice again.

"Mike had his hand up his mother's skirt, and Benny could see Mike's hand was moving under her skirt." Beth slid her butt forward a few inches on her chair, pushing her son's hands higher up her thighs to within a few inches from her panties. Beth was quite shaken by how good it felt to feel her son's hands on her.

"As Benny watched," Josh continued, "Mike's mother threw her head back like this," and he demonstrated by throwing his head back and arching his small body toward his mum, and Beth felt his hands slid the last few inches to her panties and she let out a moan. Her moan was in response to both her son's story and his lovely small hands.

Spontaneously, Beth threw her arms around her son's waist, drawing Josh into her. Josh allowed his hands to slide around his mum's thighs to her hips, were he felt the very thin sides of her panties. Both mother and son were incredibly turned on, and Beth held her son as she revelled in an overwhelming feeling of love for him. She hadn't been so sexually aroused for years – if ever, and all her son had done was speak. Imagine what he was capable of if he were to touch her, Beth wondered. Josh found himself suddenly exhausted. The lateness of the hour, the adrenaline and concentration had had their toll on his small body. But he held his mum by her nearly bare hips as she held him tightly and he stood between her legs, knowing the barrier was down – if there had been one, and now his mum was his. She also knew he was hers; although he always had been. Beth felt a physical sensation she could only describe as a mid orgasm, and she knew her son could feel it wash over her too. Both were overcome with joy, and tears rolled down their faces as she hugged him and he held her hips.

"Hey mum?" Josh asked into his mum's shoulder.

"Yes my lovely, little man," Beth's voice quavered. She had never said 'lovely' before, Josh thought.

"I'm exhausted. Can I tell you the other stories tomorrow morning?"

Tomorrow was Saturday. Suddenly Beth found she too was physically and emotionally drained – what could he be capable of doing for her if he was physical with her, she wondered again.

"That would be perfect baby. I'll see you in the morning," Beth said as she reluctantly released her son. They went to bed as they had every night before.

Josh woke suddenly and sat bolt upright in bed; disorientated by his surroundings. Then he realized he was at home, in his room and not at camp. As his breathing eased he heard his mum scream his name 3 times, and without a second thought he leapt out of bed and raced to her room. Beth had been dreaming; strange dreams, but truly delightful and unbelievably satisfying – sexually that is. She suddenly sat bolt upright in bed with her right fist pressed to her thin summer nighty between her small breasts; her breathing fast and ragged. Her mouth was pulled wide by a grimace and tears streamed down her face.

"Josh, Josh, Josh my loving, little man," she screamed. She heard her bedroom door open and her Josh flew into her room in just his boxers. His small, thin body was the most beautiful and sexually arousing body she had ever seen. Beth always slept with a low wattage lamp on; she hated waking up in total dark, as she needed to see what was around her. She threw her arms out for her son as soon as Josh entered her bedroom, and he was quickly in his mum's arms. His small arms just reach around her solid body, but Beth was able to envelop her son's body and then some. They held each other as Beth sobbed and Josh struggled to understand why. Josh was snuggled into his mum's body, with his face pressed into her breasts.

"What is it mum, what's the matter?" he asked as he reached up, stroked her hair and then whispered 'shh, shh' to her.

"Oh Josh, Josh, my beautiful, little man, my loving little man. Oh Josh, Josh." Was all Beth could say as her emotions were wrapping her body and mind in painful confusion. Josh decided to take control of the moment. He moved his hand from his mum's hair to her face and stroked her cheek.

"Mum it's ok, I'm here, I'll always be here for you, no matter what you need or want, I'm here for you totally." This seemed to get through to Beth.

"I had a terrible dream. I dreamed I had lost you, you had left, moved out and you weren't coming back. I was heart broken Josh, the pain was, was unbearable," his mum sobbed into him, and Josh felt the same pain as he tried to contemplate leaving Beth.


"Oh no mum, no, I will never leave you, never," he said it with such conviction that Beth's sobbing ceased and all her fears suddenly melted away.

"Do you mean that Josh, do you really mean that?" she pleaded.

"I will always love you and stay with you," he told her most earnestly. Beth held her son from her and smiled at him. He had been the only person she needed right there and then, and he had come as she needed; and his words were exactly what she needed as well.

"Do you want to go back to bed now?" she asked her son and he nodded. They separated and both went back to bed and to sleep.

The next morning as Josh came out for breakfast, he saw his mum wearing the same house dress as the night before, and it struck his as to how beautiful and sexy she looked – and his dick agreed. He walked straight up to his mum and hugged her, and Beth immediately turned into her son and hugged him back.

"I meant what I said last night mum. I'm not going anywhere, so you will have to put up with me for many, many years," Josh told Beth as they hugged.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'm so glad you mean it. I love you so much Josh, you're my lovely, little man," and Beth kissed his forehead. Josh kissed her in turn on the top of her chest, and Beth felt a sudden thrill pulse through her body.


"Now sit down and I'll being your breakfast."

They ate their breakfast together chatting about nothing in particular and when they finished Beth asked,

"So, do I get more stories," her eyes were wide and bright in anticipation, remembering how her son's stories last night had excited her so much. Beth had decided to go with her feelings today, no matter what society would say.

"Don't worry, I hadn't forgotten. Besides, I saw how turned on you were last night as I told them," Josh had decided to be a little bolder with his mum.

Beth smiled at her son without embarrassment that this was her son, nor was she ashamed of feeling turned on by his words and Josh knowing it.

"The best turn on I've had in years," she told Josh.

"Well we're going to have to fix that," he replied as he looked into his mum's eyes and he could see tears begin to well.

"Now then, I hadn't finished Benny's story of the guy and his mum," Josh announced and could see the effect on his mum.

"Ah, liked it did you? I thought you would, I know I still do," he smiled and Beth turned her kitchen chair to face her son as she did last nigh, and Josh responded by placing his hands on her knees again. Mother and son were more excited then they could remember, and both quivered in anticipation.

"So to recap," Josh began and leaned toward his mum, and Beth slowly and sensually slid her bottom forward toward her son, spreading her knees very wide. The invitation was not lost on the nineteen year old and he smiled at his mum.

"As we left it last night, Benny watched through the window as mother and son kissed passionately, and Mike put his hand under his mother's skirt and Benny could see movement." Josh slid his hands up his mother's thighs, not slowly this time but deliberately, and Beth felt the thrill of what they were knowingly doing. Josh once again felt the very thin sides of his mother's panties, as he slid his hands to her hips and Beth leaned back to enjoy her son's touch.

"Benny said he was so turned on as he watched Mike with his hand under his own mother's skirt, because by the movement he knew Mike was feeling his mother's pussy," Josh whispered to his mother, which she found totally seductive. Once again Beth felt that beautiful feeling flow over her like a mild orgasm, and she moaned softly at her son like a grateful purring kitten.

"What did you think baby as Benny told you the story, mummy would love to know," she cooed at her son with dreamy eyes, as Josh had began running his finger tips over her hips and now he moved them over the top of her thighs, so close to her pussy Beth gasped.

"I thought of you and me as Benny told his story, and I nearly came. It was the biggest thrill I've ever experienced," Josh replied and his finger tips glided down the inside of both of Beth's thighs, and her sudden intake of breath was loud and she arched herself toward her son.

"I wanted to be in Mike's shoes with you so much it hurt. I ached for you mom, and I wanted nothing more from then on, but to touch you as Mike did to his mom."

With that Josh's finger tips moved slowly up his mum's inner thighs and came in contact with her tiny, thin cotton panties and Beth could contain herself no longer. She reached her hands out for her young son's head and drew him to her lips. Mother and son kissed like old lovers, exploring each other's mouth with their tongues, working their lips as they did. All the time Josh ran his fingers over his mother's panties, and his fingers told him his mum had no pussy hair and his hard dick hardened even more. He gently raked his fingers slowly up and down his mother's pussy. To his untrained touch it felt soft and spongy, and very touch was sending feelings through him he had never known. Beth broke their kiss because she wanted to look at him, and as she also wanted to use her hands elsewhere. Her son's touch on her panties sent shivers through her body, and she had never envisaged it would feel this good, this early with such little intimacy.

Beth reached for her son's jeans and undid his top button and zipper. She saw the sudden look of sadness in his eyes as his fingers stopped their exploration of her panty clad pussy.

"Mum, I'm not big, just like the rest of me," he confessed sadly, but Beth broke into a huge smile.

"Neither am I baby, that's one of the reasons I never dated after your father. It always hurt when your father was in me..... the few times he was. So baby, maybe we are each other's perfect fit," Beth told her son as she reached into his boxers and her hand took hold of his small dick – it was only 5 inches when rock hard.

Beth virtually orgasmed as she hand took hold of her son's dick, from the beautiful way it felt and because his fingers had not only resumed their exploration, but they had moved into her panties. Josh's eyes flew open wide and his mouth formed an 'oooo', and Beth smiled shyly knowing why her son's reaction was as it was.

"I'm small on the inside baby, but real big on the outside," she told her son. Josh's face screwed up and his fingers moved over the entire area of his mum's pussy.

"I love big pussies, and yours feels magnificent," he said like a kid in a candy store.

"That's the main reason I didn't go out. Your father use to ridicule me on how my pussy looked and I have always felt embarrassed," she explained in her husky, deep, sensual voice. Josh's fingers eagerly explored the vast expanse that was his mother's pussy. Her skin was smooth, and he loved it.

"Please mum, make me a promise; never hide your pussy from my eyes. I can't tell you how much I want to see your pussy, especially now I can feel how big it is," Josh pleaded as the fingers of one hand found her clit and the fingers of the other her open pussy slit. Beth smiled and tears rolled down her cheeks and nodded, so please she could show herself to her little man without embarrassment.

"Now baby, mummy wants to feel your little dick in her little love tunnel," Beth cooed and pulled Josh by his rock hard toward her. She let go of her son's dick and with lightening speed she had her tiny panties off, as Josh did with his jeans and boxers. Beth then guided his small dick toward the opening of her love tunnel. Now it was Josh's turn to make a loud intake of breath as he saw his mum's pussy for the first time. It was the most beautiful 'camel toe', he loved camel toe. Beth was over the moon, because she knew why he had reacted that way.

Josh now took charge and grabbed hold of his dick, squatting a little to reach down to his mother's pussy, and he gently and slowly rubbed it up and down his mum's pussy lips, as her slit opened to him because of her high sexually aroused state. Beth put her hands on her son's small hips and gently pulled him to her. Josh responded by slowly pushing the head of his dick in between his mother's magnificent camel toe lips, and into her love tunnel. He was concentrating as hard as he could, so he wouldn't come. His slow speed was for both of them to savour the first time feeling, and because his mum had said she was so small inside. Mother and son let out a long loud sigh as Josh slowly pushed further into her mum's hairless, smooth, camel toe pussy and on into her love tunnel. To Josh she felt tight, and to Beth he felt large, but both knew they were a perfect fit.

"Ooo baby, my lovely little man. Ooo you fit mummy so well. Oh Josh, fuck me, fuck your mummy sweetie," Beth said somewhere between a plea and an instruction. Josh was more then willing to comply. They both watched delightedly as Josh's small dick stopped with about half an inch to go. He had hit rock bottom and both mother and son let out a huge, loud sigh in unison and looked up at each other. Both smiled to their respective lover and Josh began the slow in and out thrusting that seemed 'oh so natural'. However, he only lasted a few thrusts before Beth felt her son's climax building and his eyes went wide and he looked at his mum as if asking a question.

"Oh stay in baby, stay in me, never, ever pullout," Beth instructed him through her tears of absolute love and sexual gratification. Josh suddenly came and as he groaned and his body shook and convulsed, Beth felt her son's sperm and semen pump into her and she experienced a mild orgasm of her own. Beth acted instinctively and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her, and Josh put his arms around her neck and they sobbed into each other. Mother and son were now lovers forever. His legs were becoming shaky from his semi squat position.

Beth held her son back and stared into his eyes, where she could see the love she had hoped to find. She had wanted her son for a few years now and had fought with herself over the right and wrong of it the whole time. Yet now, as she looked into her son's eyes, she saw her decision to open up to Josh as the right one. Beth suddenly realized as she looked into Josh's eyes that he had been part of this, and it hadn't been all her idea.

"You planned this didn't you?" she asked grinning lovingly at her son, and Josh grinned back. His small, but still semi hard dick was still inside his mother.

"Oh yeah. I've wanted you for some time now. You've been there for me all my life. The one who has done everything in your power for me, and you have no social life because of me." Beth could see the tears in her son's eyes.

"How couldn't I love you and then fall in love with you. You're everything I want in a girl, and I've never thought about another." Josh leaned toward his mother and whispered,

Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers