The Clan Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers

"You've been the girl of all my fantasies from the moment I began to fantasize about sex." He saw the effect this had on his mother, as Beth's eyes widen, glistened and then the tears began to roll down her face. But she smiled broadly. Josh had stayed in his mother the whole time they spoke, and now both could feel he was hardening again. Beth smiled,

"Want to go another round do you?"

"You bet, I've been waiting for this so I can give you what I know you want," he son smiled at her. His small dick hardened and filled his mother's small love tunnel once again. Beth revelled in how good her son felt in her, and marvelled at the 'best fit' between them. What more proof did she need to know this was right. Josh began to slow thrust into his mother, knowing she needed him to begin slow and easy with her because she had had very little sex previously, and it had been so long ago.

Beth felt the pleasure emanate from her pussy and move throughout her body and she gently pulled her son to her, as he continued his slow thrusts. They were both moaning quietly now. Josh had his hands on his mother's hips, which were still pushed all the way forward on her chair. Beth loved her son's gentle approach, and it allowed her arousal to rise at a rate she felt comfortable with – just like her loving, little man.

"Oh baby that's so nice, so nice," his mother moaned encouragingly to him. Josh arched his back out of his mother's embrace, to look at the scene below him. Josh wanted to watch his dick going in and out of his mother's beautiful pussy. Beth followed her son's gaze and she gasped as she saw the magnificent sight that met her eyes. Her fat, smooth and completely hairless pussy seemed to be swallowing her son's small dick, and then regurgitate it and swallowing it back again before it was fully expelled.

Mother and son watched the beautiful and erotic scene, and Josh started to alternate the speed and length of his thrusts. Beth's mouth was wide open as she began to groan loudly and quickly. The sight before her, and her son's continually changing thrusts stimulated her to another level of arousal. Beth watched engrossed as her son's small dick pushed through her spongy, fat outer pussy lips, as he drove it into her; then to see his dick slid out, pulling her smaller inner lips with him, so that her whole pussy was being gently pulled outward. Accompanying this scene was the sound track of their sex; the slurping and sucking of her pussy juices and his previous cum lubricating the way for her son. It aroused them both as they listened and watched, fascinated by the whole scene; because for mother and son this had been but a fantasy 2 days ago.

Beth could feel her body gently building to its climax, as her son seemed to instinctively know what she needed, and he began to pick up his pace. Josh had been aware that he would last a lot longer this time, and he wanted it to be good for his mum. He wanted it more than anything in the world at that moment. As Beth responded to her son's increased tempo with faster and louder breathing, her groans became more urgent and as her own body thrust back at her son just as fast, she threw her head back and yelled with eyes closed.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh baby, baby yeah that's it, that's it, yeah, yeah..." And then her sounds were unintelligible, more animal like. Beth dropped her face to stare into her own baby's eyes as he pumped into her, and both could see the raw, primeval lust in the other. Beth's moth flew open and she grunted and growled as Josh picked up his pace yet again so her chair rocked and squealed on the tiled floor. Then in an explosion of passion and sexual fulfilment, Beth came and her pussy flooded her young son's dick. This was too much for Josh, who had been trying to hold it together to give his mother the best he could. Now Josh joined his mother's cries of sexual ecstasy, and they suddenly wrapped each other in an embrace so fierce it shocked them both. Once their out pouring of utter satisfaction subsided, they again collapsed into each others arms, and Josh's legs finally got a respite.

The odd thing was they had both just succeeded in seducing the other. From this moment on, although there would be their small disagreements, their love and devotion for each other was absolute and would know no bounds. Mother and son had found their soul mates. This mismatched pair were so perfectly matched, neither would ever have a thought of seeking someone else. Josh was not the first of the 20, he was the second.

Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers