All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 04'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Another great chapter.

Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Great part. Don't stop, there must be more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more of this series. Also, one can only postulate that with all of the fucking going on and the mothers haven't had a man in so long, its almost impossible that we won't be reading about an estimation of twenty new births. Hopefully. Its always good when the son knocks up the mother. Hot as Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Would you call me mummy when we're at home on our own?"

That's Brit-speak for "mommy," and I love it when a boy calls his mother "mommy" as he's fucking the shit out of her. This story is one of the best of a glorious series, THE classic of hot motherfucking. Tall, lanky Corey has a thing about his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave birth to him as a little baby. Plenty of boys have the same feeling about their mother's cunt (and of course all of the boys in this fabulous series do). What's great is that Corey's mom has a very similar thing about her boy's stiff young prick (she loves it when it's soft, too). Sex-savvy mom knows that her Corey's got a pair of balls that never quit. They're constantly filled and refilled with her boy's warm creamy semen, that feels great in her mouth and REALLY great up her mommy-hole. Corey'll be unloading his hot young balls and shooting his mommy great big twatfuls of his creamy semen for years to come. Lucky motherfucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous