The Clan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words had a most unexpected affect on her. Corey felt their affect, as the wetness of her panties conveyed her arousal to her son, and he looked up at his mother and they smiled the smile of lovers. Sonja leaned toward Corey and he know what she wanted and he leaned toward her, and they brought their lips together for the first time as she spread her legs even wider for her son's hand.

They felt the electricity as their tongues explored each other, and their lips worked together. Sonja slid forward in her chair, and Corey's hand moved up to the top of his mother's panties, and down into them. His mind registered just how small her panties were, and he found that gave him a little thrill also.

Mother and son continued to kiss and their tongues meshed, as both moaned their arousal. Sonja loved the way her son's hand was caressing her pussy, and she had no doubt he would love her the way she needed. Corey's hand kneaded his mother's pussy lips, which were smooth, soft and now slick from her flowing pussy juices. He felt his mother reach for the lapels of her kimono and she pulled them open, and then gently pulled away from her son's kiss. Sonja looked into her son's eyes and saw the depth of his love and desire for her, and then she led his eyes down to her small breasts. As Corey stared at his mother's breasts, she looked down to watch her son's hand moving in her panties and she spread her legs as far as she could. Oh yes, she loved the way her son touched her.

Now Corey brought his other hand to Sonja's breasts and he delicately touched her nipples, rolling them gently between his finger and thumb. His mother watched his hand in her panties, and she could feel he was now gently exploring the hood of her clit. He slowly opened the hood to expose her clit, and the softly stroked it with his thumb as his fingers held the folds of her hood open.

His mother groaned as she felt the light touch on both her clit and nipples sending waves of pleasure throughout her, and she marvelled at how gentle he was with her. Although she had administered the same sort of treatment to her nipples, clit and pussy in the past, Sonja had avoided it was much as possible, because most of the time she only had short term relief. Most of the time, her own touching only reinforced the deep ache she had for a man to touch her.

Corey's hands were beautiful, and Sonja finally reached into her son's shorts for his dick. He hadn't wanted to push his mother, but he was screaming inside for her to touch his dick. His mother's hand found his rock hard dick and he moved his hand down her pussy to her slit where her pussy lips met, but now it had opened as his mother was highly aroused by her son's touch.

"Oh baby," Sonja wanted to talk to her son, it had always been a big part of her sex life with his father.

"You have such a great touch, oh baby touch mummy's pussy. Please put a finger in me, oh yeah that's it. Now slowly move it around.... oh yeah, oh yeah baby, do that, yeah right there, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, ooooo baby what you do to your mummy."

Sonja then began to make strange noises, but Corey had heard these on the DVDs so they didn't concern him. He knew his finger had found her G spot, and he was determined to make his mother cum. As he did this his mother was just running her fingers all over his dick, as if exploring it and wanting to know every square millimetre of it. Just when he thought this was all his mother was going to do, she stopped. He had brought her to her first orgasm, and her whole being was now focused on it.

"AHHHH, AHHHHH, BABY, BABY, FUCK YOUR MUMMY, FUCK ME, OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."

His mother came strongly and her pussy flooded over his hand, as he continued working her G spot to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. As he listened with a great sense of satisfaction to his mother's orgasm, his own orgasm rocked him.

Corey' dick shot his cum all over his mother's hand and stomach where her kimono was open. Mother and son both had their eyes closed as each was lost is the ecstasy of sexual fulfilment at the hands of the other -- literally at the hands of the other. Both were covered in cum from each other, and panting in each other's arms as they came down from their climax. Both where so happy, and there were tears from both. Finally Sonja spoke.

"Let's go to our bedroom. We'll clean this up later, I have to have you inside me," she panted.

"Our bedroom?" he thought maybe his mother's mind was a little addled after her orgasm.

"You don't think I'm going to keep you out of my bed now do you," she opened her eyes and grinned at her son, and he did the same.

They stood up arms around each other and swayed to the bedroom. Sonja flopped on the bed, but Corey had nearly completely recovered, at least his dick had. All this talk of wanting him in her and a shared bed had made him hard again -- as Sonja had expected. He reached down and eased his mother's panties off her hips and then down her legs, over her feet and off. Instinctively Sonja drew her knees up and spread her legs for her son. Corey marvelled at the beauty of his mother's pussy, and found it was completely shaved.

Her lips were big and pouting at him, and he could tell they were pleased to see him by their swollenness. Her pussy cum covered her lips so they glistened, and he could see his mother's cum continue to slowly flow from her pussy. Her big lips were wide open, and he found it such a sexy sight. He couldn't wait to use his tongue on his mother's magnificent pussy, but not now.

Both just wanted son's dick in mother's pussy, so Corey wasted no time. Sonja was still so wet, she knew his entry would be smooth -- and it was. Corey took hold of his dick and brought it to her open and inviting pussy lips, and he slowly pushed into his mother. Sonja felt beautiful and sighed loudly and long as she felt her son's dick push into her for the first time. His dick glided up her love tunnel and continued to push until he had completely filled his mother.

Mother and son lay in each other's arms for long minutes, kissing passionately and just enjoying being in each other's arms, with the son's dick all the way in his mother's pussy. Both just wanting to savour how good it felt. Just as Sonja was about to tell her son to fuck her, Corey began to slide his dick back and forth in her love tunnel and Sonja started her commentary once more.

"Oh baby, baby, you don't know how good this feels."

Corey began to pick up the pace and their love making made sounds of its own; slurping and sucking sounds they both found added to their arousal.

"Oh yes I do mummy, it feels fucking unbelievable. I love this, its soooo good," Corey was now a co-commentator.

"A bit harder baby, mummy wants it a bit harder. Oh yeah, that's it, that's it. Oh baby you're so good to mummy. Tell mummy you'll always fuck her, tell me."

Sonja was sobbing for joy now, and Corey could tell her tears were out of sheer happiness.

"Oh yeah mummy, I'm gunna fuck you forever, even when you're an eighty year old woman I'll be fucking your sweet pussy." Sonja couldn't help but give a giggle.

"Fuck me harder now baby," she instructed and Corey increased his pace and felt his climax racing toward its conclusion.

As Sonja began to react to his increased pace, and her body shook at first and then began to buck she fell silent. But not for long. As she thrust her hips into her son and her bucking became more pronounced she started to talk.

"Oh baby, baby mummy loves you so much, so much. You have filled my void," and she giggled again, "you fill my void in more ways then one. OH, OH, YEAH BABY, YEAH BABY, YOU'RE GUNNA MAKE MUMMY CUM, YOU'RE GUNNA MAKE ME CUM."

"That's it mummy cum for your new man, cum for me," Corey was thrusting fast and hard now and both were sweating heavily and panting hard. Suddenly,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Sonja bucked uncontrollably and just let her orgasm take her wherever it was going to take her. She felt safe, secure and totally loved by her son, and knew she had found her life companion, lover and soul mate. As she began to climb down, Corey's orgasm shook him and he made the strangest of noises, but his mother loved it because she had done this to her son. Again they found themselves collapsed in each others arms. Corey rolled off his mother, who found the tissues, grabbed several and shoved them against her pussy. Then they both fell asleep, but not before they silently thanked Jeremy once again.

12