The Cleaner Pt. 08 - Leonid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's switch Leonid, I want to fuck her in the pool."

"Sure, and I want to cum in that sweet mouth," he said slapping my ass.

They switched places and without hesitation, George plunged his cock deep into me, and I gasped with the desire and his aggression ramming me with his cock and balls slapping against my cunt. Leonid was affectionately caressing my hair as he slid that thick cock in and out of my horny mouth. I licked up and down his sweet shaft and all around his big balls, down below. I wanted more. I wanted to eat his ass. He moved forward and arched for me as I bent my head and darted my tongue against his hole. It was amazing. He shaved and it was smooth and erotic. He turned around and bent over, spreading his cheeks, he moved back into me and I sucked and ate his delicious hole. It had a nutty aromatic flavor and I was on fire with desire. I loved it. George was pounding me even harder and came pulling out he shot a load all over my ass and rubbed his cum all over me, fingering me and rocking my cunt with his hand. I could feel an orgasm coming and I pushed back into his hand encouraging him. He hammered his fingers in and out of my sweet cunt, my tongue digging deep into Leonid's ass. It was incredible. Leonid was grunting and moaning and jacking his cock. He turned around quickly and inserted his cock in my mouth just as he blasted a big delicious load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked his cock and balls clean. I loved it so much.

I dove in the pool again to clean off and got out to have a drink with the boys. The day was just beginning.

We sat around in white robes relaxing with a nice cocktail enjoying the warmth of a beautiful day and the glow in our groins.

"That was fucking unreal Macy. I could fuck you all day long."

I smiled and laughed,

"No-ones stopping you,"

I said spreading my legs and opening my robe.

George smiled at me,

"I love this girl Leonid. I hired her to clean and help me with the antiquities room and I discovered a friend and a lover who knows no limits. As my Helot, she honors me every week."

"You're a lucky man George. Macy, I know George spoke to you about working for me. I'm not that interested in your cleaning, to be honest," he said staring at my pussy clearly visible underneath my parted robe, my legs spreading wider for him and George. I wanted them to see how wet I was getting right now in the presence of these two viral men. My cunt was glistening with my love juices and I could feel them trickling down between my legs. I wanted someone's mouth on me badly.

I do want you at least once a week in the French Maid's outfit. It's my favorite. You can pretend to clean and dust and I'll take you in a hundred different ways. I like to fuck a lot and hard Macy. I'll add to your arrangement with George here, 100, 000 a year. It's worth much more to me than money. I haven't had the best experiences with women taking advantage of my wealth. So I want someone to hang out with once a week or more maybe, snd have great, wild sex. What do you say? I can see that your answer might be a yes," he said looking at my now dripping wet pussy with animal lust. Since my sexual awakening, my cunt was flowing like a tap, and I loved the feeling of sexual liberty.

"Does this answer your question,"

I said lifting my legs onto the arms of the patio chair and opening my robe completely, my cunt fully exposed, licking my lips and looking into his eyes with that come fuck me look. My bald pussy gleamed in the sunlight as Leonid got off his chair and kneeled in front of me, slowly licking up from the sweet spot where my H was tattooed right up to my clit. I grabbed my nipples and twisted them with the spasm of delight that shuddered through my horny body.

"Let me take care of those tits Macy."

George walked around behind me, grabbing them in a firm grip, working them over, pinching and twisting my nipples, and squeezing them soft and hard while Leonid licked my cunt like a delicious dessert. I moaned and gasped and came my hot pussy streaming juices all over his mouth and face. He looked up grinning at me and quickly inserted a thick finger deep into me lifting me up while his thumb caresses my swollen clit. George was really working over my tits while I thrashed and bucked against Leonid's powerful thrusts. Fuck I was in heaven with these two, having their way with me. He added a second finger and drove his hand deeper into my cunt, lifting my hips high, he started jackhammering his hand at lightning speed while I moaned in unison with his rapid thrusts.

"Fuck me please Leonid, fuck me hard."

He lay our robes and some towels on the pool deck and I got up and lay on my back. George kneeled over my face, sliding his cock in and Leonid came in behind him, his beautiful cock quickly finding my wet cunt and pushing into me as a man possessed. They fucked me hard and long in the hot sun, on the pool deck cumming first in my cunt was Leonid who practically screamed when he came and then George pulled out and starting fucking me right away, cumming quickly, both of their sweet juices mixing in my hot cunt. I lay there caressing my cunt in the sun, completely blissed out and still horny for more.

"You're insatiable. I love this girl, George."

"I told you, Leonid, she's a dream. Let's take her inside and fuck her again."

"Yes please, I said, my ass is feeling lonely boys,"

I said smiling and inserting a finger into my ass as I arched on the pool deck, completely lost in lust, humping my hand and looking for more. I wanted them to tag team me the whole day.

I showed up at Leonid's house the following week. We had an amazing time at George's finally falling asleep at 2 in the morning in George's bed, completely wiped. I lost count of how many times they fucked me and in how many different ways, in the ass, mouth, and in so many different positions. I loved it all. my favorite was Leonid fucking me in the ass lying on his back, while George fucked me from the top. I thought I would die of ecstasy. That was the last one of the day and they both lasted a long time before they came. It was amazing.

His house was a mansion actually at the end of a long curved driveway. With a large gate and high walls all around. I buzzed and he let me in. I was told to show up in uniform, so I had on a long coat with the sluttiest French Maid outfit on that I could find. The top was super tight and Low cut with my tits bulging out the top, practically popping out. The skirt was very short and I was only wearing a satin g string and thigh fish knee stockings with high heels. I was ready to be fucked hard. I knocked at the door and Alexa opened the door. My heart fell. The same bitch who was so rough with me at the Ascension. I wanted to kick her ass, but she was so strong, I didn't think I could.

"Well well right on time, that'll earn your brownie points. Come in Macy. Leonid is excited to see you if you know what I mean," she said smiling.

It was Alexa!

I walked in, my heart pounding in my chest.

I had never seen a more beautiful woman in my life. Her body looked like it was carved out of marble, sexy, plump breasts, flat toned midsection, small waist, strong defined legs, rippling and powerful looking arms, and delicious hips. Her blond hair was striking against her tanned skin and hot red lipstick, that shone on her exquisite facial features. High cheekbones, the delicate curve in her nose, and piercing blue, violet eyes, that had a look of danger behind them. She was wearing a super short leather gladiators skirt, a leather corset, and high boots. She looked like an ancient warrior.

She walked confidently towards me, tall, 5'9' to my 5'3, and grabbed me firmly by my raven black hair, and kissed me deeply and passionately, bending me backward and holding me strong around the waist as her tongue snaked its way into my hot, willing mouth. I shuddered and trembled at her power and sensuality. I was also pissed at her for what she had done to me. Ten hard lashes right at my pussy, so I pushed her back and wiped my mouth in disgust

"Ooh feisty, aren't we this morning. I like that."

I glared at her and she just shrugged and smiled.

Leonid walked in whistling and smiling,

"Oh, girls getting acquainted again good. I hope we're all going to be good friends,"

He said looking directly at me than Alexa.

"Alexa is my bodyguard, Macy. Don't be fooled by her good looks, she's trained in several different martial arts, was a navy seal, and has a degree in counterintelligence. She's a gem of a person too. I think the two of you will hit it off. She also only likes girls. Trust me I've tried, so lucky you Macy!"

"Yeah lucky me," I said with a hint of disdain

Alexa turned to me and said,

"I think you're one of the sexiest women I've ever met and I heard about your martial arts background. We could train together. I trained with Ming for a year, I could show you a lot. I can see the passion and fire in you. It's why I kissed you like that this morning and at the ascension. You really turn me on, Macy. So much so I asked Leonid for a special favor."

"What's that I said?"

"I haven't had anyone fun and beautiful to play with in a long time, so I asked him if could have you for a night," she said smiling.

My legs were trembling and my heart was pounding with nervous desire. I had been with a few women before, but no one like this. She was sexy, assertive, powerful, and had a distinct air of danger about her.

I looked at Leonid who was smiling ear to ear and I didn't want to disappoint him, and maybe we could be friends. Besides she was gorgeous and I was very turned on by the idea of having sex with her.

"I think I would like that too," I said shyly.

She smiled and walked up to me loosening my coat to reveal my sexy French Maid's outfit.

"Ooh, Macy, you are so fucking sexy,"

She said caressing my breast and pulling me close her hand on my waist, as she kissed me with unbridled passion.

I could feel her incredible strength as she clenched me tightly against her supple, sinuous body, while her tongue devoured me. I could barely breathe I was so fucking turned on. She released me from her serpentine kiss, but kept that powerful hold on my lower back as she whispered in my ear,

"Leonid tells me that you love to fuck his big Russian cock and that you can't get enough and how he and George fucked you all night. I have a feeling about you Macy. I think you're a little whore aren't you?"

I trembled, afraid to admit she was right.

"Let's not play games between us girls," she whispered right into my ear, kissing me and tonguing me as she talked.

I was shuddering now and she clenched me even harder. Fuck she was strong.

"I'm a slut too. It's okay. I love sex and I have a lot of things I want to do to you and with you. I'm going to turn your world inside out Macy. When I'm done with you, you'll be a complete hot mess and then Leonid is going to have his way with you after I'm done. It's going to hurt too because pain brings pleasure doesn't it. He told me you like it rough and can take a lot and that your pussy can fuck all night. I'm going to fuck your ass, your mouth, and your hot cunt with every toy you can think of. I'm going to strip you, whip you, spank you, make you beg me to stop and beg for more all in the same breath. You'll never be the same, Macy. You'll be better. A hot, slutty cunt that'll want this so much, it'll make you delirious with lust waiting for the next time. Are you ready you little slut?"

"Yes, fuck yes. Please take me," I moaned into her ear.

She slapped my ass hard and laughed and said,

"Leonid, I think we're going to be great friends."

They both laughed and I smiled nervously, still burning hot with lust.

"So Macy, in this case, is your outfit for tonight. Open it up and get dressed."

I opened the case and inside were leather cuffs with red fur lining for my ankles and wrist. A leather neck collar with steel loops all around it and a one-piece thong like bodysuit, with a hole in the back and two tiny holes for my nipples. I put on the collar and cuffs and slipped into the bodysuit, while they watched me. I was so turned on and it fit perfectly. I wonder if he got my measurement from George. My nipples stuck out of the holes, erect and hard and the thong rode up and into my ass perfectly. I could feel my anus right by the hole. It was incredibly hot. There was one more thing in the case. A silver butt plug with a long red tail on it.

"This last piece, I will take care of Macy. Bend over slut."

I bent over with my hands on my knees and felt her long, slender finger at my hole as she massaged and rubbed lube all around and then slid her finger deep into my ass. I gasped with pleasure at her finger sliding in and my ass closing tight around it. She worked it in and out, slowly widening my hole. She pulled out her finger and begin teasing my hole with the silver butt plug, pushing it in and out further and further, and then she grabbed my shoulder and pushed it all the way in. It hurt a little and she wiggled it around, helping my ass to adjust.

'Stand up so we can look at your sexy body all dressed for play."

I felt really hot with this plugin my ass, stretching my hole. I could feel the red tail between my bum and it was so sensual.

"You look incredible Macy," said Leonid

"She's mine now, so from here on, not a word from you. Shut your mouth," she said aggressively, and remarkably he did and looked embarrassed.

"It's time to play whore."

She clicked a leash onto my collar and led me down the hall into a large room.

There was a big, metal ring hanging from the ceiling and a cart full of vibrators, nipple clamps, lube, whips, paddles, butt plugs, everything you could think of. It was a sex toy smorgasbord. It made me wet just looking at it.

"Come over here, Macy."

She led me by the leash so that I was standing underneath the metal ring hanging down from the ceiling.

"I really liked playing with you, with your arms all tied up in the air Macy, I think I'd like to do that but for much longer. You'd like that too wouldn't you?"

I nodded yes, so turned on I could barely think.

She retrieved a rope from the cart and looped it through the ring she quickly tied my hands together and pulled my arms up tight over my head, till I was stretched out fully, almost to the point of having to stand on my toes. It was so sensual, being suspended with this sexy outfit on. And with my arms stretched high the material was riding high up into my cunt. The butt plug felt so erotic in my ass and I couldn't take my eyes off of Alexa. She looked so fucking hot in her Spartan warrior wear, the shirt skirt, showing off her powerful legs that ripples with muscle, and her arms looked like a man's with the definition and size really popping out. She was really sexy and her breasts looked amazing, jutting out from under the corset-like top breech she was wearing.

"I have a feeling that you're probably already wet and ready for fucking aren't you Macy. I bet you would love one of these dildos, shoved up your hot pussy wouldn't you?"

I nodded greedily eyeing the cart full of sex toys.

"Well my dear, you're gonna have to wait, for a while till I've had my fun with you. I'd like to introduce you to my little friend over here."

She pulled put a tiny bullet vibrator.

"This sucker vibrates at an incredible rate of intensity. I think you'll like it."

She walked over, turned on the vibrator, that began buzzing loudly, and lifted one side of the bodysuit, Placing it against my clit, she releases the suit and it snapped back tight. She palmed my cunt and maneuvered it into position so that it was right on top of my clit. I just about came on the spot.

"Oh my god," I moaned, seeing Leonid sitting in a chair, watching with wonder in his eyes and his dick in his hand.

"Fuck that feels so good."

"That'll distract you while I work on these,"

She said grabbing both of my nipples and twisting them hard. I mean really hard.

I gasped and she twisted even harder.

"Ahh fuck."

"Yes Macy, tell me how much you like it."

"Yes, fuck, more please."

"Let's take care of these properly," and she stepped back and slapped me hard against my left tit.

I was so turned on by the bullet vibrator I was going to cum soon I could feel it. The sopped of it was insane.

Alexa walked back with two large butterfly clamps connected to a chain. She clicked the chain to my collar and slowly attached one to my left nipple and tightened it down. Fuck it hurt so good. She attached the right one and tightened it and then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard, tightening the chain and the hold on my nipples. With her other hand, she reached around and grabbed the tail of the butt plug and started wiggling it around and pushing it in and out. Oh my god, I was going to cum already. I leaned forward and released into a mind-blowing orgasm that blasted my juices out and through the sleek outfit. Oh my god, it was insane. I kept thrashing and shaking in the throes of an intense orgasm, the vibrator still stimulating my already over-aroused clit.

"Ooh I think you liked that. Have you ever had a butt plug and a dildo in you at the same time? You really haven't lived until you try that Macy."

She cupped my sipping wet pussy and pushed the bullet hard against my clit. God, it felt so good. I pushed back into her hand and ground against her. Fuck it was amazing.

She reached inside and pulled out the bullet. I immediately missed it and wanted more. I was out of my mind with lust at this point.

"Let's see, which one of these should we start with? How about this little guy and his friend the magic wand?"

She turned around with a dildo that had to be 12" long and thick and a magic wand in her hand. I looked longingly at the wand. Those things made me crazy and combined with the butt plug in my ass and that giant dildo, I was going to lose it.

"You look like an eager little school girl Macy. Maybe it's too soon for this,"

She said smiling.

She turned back to the table, and turned around with a paddle and a much larger butt plug, lubing it up as she walked towards me.

I think your little tail is cute, but I want to get that hole ready for some bigger action."

She came around behind me and started tugging gently on the tail moving the plug around inside my ass. I was used to it now and it felt so good. She pulled it out slowly and placed the larger plug against my ass, wiggling the point in, she twisted snd pushed and I could feel its size stretching my hole. Fuck it hurt but I wanted it in me too. I pushed my ass back and spread my legs wider, standing on my toes.

"Get it in there Alexa, I want it so bad."

"Oh you little slut, that's what I like to hear,"

She pushed and twisted and I pushed back into her hand until the plug's fat middle pushed past my anal ring with a satisfying plop. I could feel its size right away and loved the full feeling in my ass.

"Guess what Macy? It buzzes too. She pushed on the back three times and the most intense vibrations surged through my ass. Fuck it felt so good. She slapped my ass hard and laughed

"Push that beautiful ass back for me. I like a woman with a nice full ass, beautiful. I'm gonna smack the shit out of it."

She swung the paddle and a loud smack echoed in the room. It hurt like hell, but I wanted more.

"Yes, do it again."

"Ooh Leonid, I like her, you did good!"

Leonid was jacking his cock hard and looked ready to cum.

"Bring that juicy tool over here and fill her mouth up. Don't waste a drop."

He walked over and grabbed a step stool lining his hips up with my eager mouth. He moved his hips towards me and I opened my mouth greedily. I sucked his cock taking it deep into my mouth. He pumped fast and hard into me as I sucked him eagerly wanting his cum so badly.