The Cleaner Pt. 08 - Leonid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa was smacking me with full force and my ass was stinging and burning, but I loved it. Pain turned me on more than I had realized. He started grunting and panting like a dog and drove deep into me, shooting a huge load into my slutty mouth. He held my head with both hands pumping every drop into my sweet mouth. I swallowed it all eagerly. I loved the taste of cum. I licked and sucked his cock till he was finished while Alexa, kept up a steady rhythm throughout on my sweet ass which was burning hot with the sting of the paddle.

"I think it's time we turn things up a notch Macy. These beauties have been neglected long enough I think."

She came around and grabbed both of my tits in an iron grip, squeezing and lifting me up with her powerful hands.

"But first, I prefer you naked."

She grabbed the sleek and tight outfit, from the neck and ripped it down hard, shredding the thin material right off of my body.

"Oh yes, look at these massive tits. Fucking beautiful. Your tits are huge. I bet you like this."

She grabbed both nipples and twisted hard pushing them back into my ripe flesh.

It hurt so good. I loved my nipples twisted and played with. She kept twisting harder and harder until, I didn't think I could take anymore when she reeled back and started smacking them, left, then right, back and forth harder and harder till I screamed out loud.

"Is that too much Macy. Did you want me to stop, " she said in a teasing voice.

"No, more I want more."

It hurt but it made me so fucking horny, tied up, and tortured by a beautiful woman who was more aggressive than any of the men I had been with.

She grabbed both of my ripe, voluptuous 36 and squeezed hard pushing them back and lifting me up onto my toes. It hurt so fucking much. But I loved the feeling of being controlled and taken to my limits by this insane Amazon of a woman. She kept squeezing and twisting and then just like at the ascension her powerful thigh found my pussy and she drove her leg up hard into my cunt.

I gasped in pain but she didn't let up, releasing my sore tits and grabbing me with one strong arm around my waist pulling me up and into her leg, while her other hand grabbed the Butt plug and pushed and pulled and twisted it in my ass. It was agony and ecstasy. I was losing it and felt another orgasm coming. I humped her leg and she drove it harder into my sopping wet cunt, back and forth we ground until I screamed in release, soaking her leg in my Helot juices.

She laughed and smacked my ass hard, still holding me tight as I shook in the throes of an intense orgasm. Being held against her knee helpless made me so horny.

"You like that don't you? I think you like me controlling you. We're going to have so much fun together."

She looked intently into my eyes and pulled me in for a soft, romantic kiss, her lips caressing mine and her tongue delicately dancing around mine. It was so beautiful I forgot that I was hanging from the ceiling naked being tortured by a woman in Spartan combat gear. We kissed deeply and she held me even closer, moving against my wet cunt, I could feel her sweet mound under the skirt. She stepped back and pulled the skirt down revealing a leather thong and an amazing-looking pussy. She kissed me again, more aggressively, and ground her cunt against mine, both of us moaning and jumping like wild cats.

She stopped and smiled at me, speaking softly to me,

"We're going to make love after this aren't we?"

I smiled and nodded

"Let's see if you missed your old friend?"

She walked over to the table, her sexy ass in view now. She was so beautiful, her ass looked delicious. Firm and sexy a beautiful bubble butt. I had bigger hips and a curvy ass, but hers was like a dream, just perfect. She turned around and she had the cat of nine tails, a riding crop, the long dildo, and a magic wand in her hands.

"Let's turn up the heat!"

She came back and dropped everything but the cat.

"This will get you nice and red and ready for the buggy whip. Oh, you're going to like this and if I remember you like your pussy being whipped don't you? And those beautiful tits."

I was so drained and hanging from my arms, was exhausting, but I wanted her to whip me good.

I smiled at her,

"Bring the pain Alexa."

She laughed and stepping forward delivering a wicked underhand lash to my pussy. I screamed out loud and she spread my legs with her foot

"Don't you close your legs on me? We're just getting started."

She pulled back and whipped me again, hard into my pussy and it burned like fire. Then a swift lash across my right breast, then backhand across my left, and a swift lash to my clit and three hard ones to my pussy.

I hung panting and horny as fuck, my legs still wide. I stuck my hips out, arching my pussy towards her.

"Ooh good girl! You are fucking amazing."

She grabbed the riding crop and I flinched. This was going to hurt. She began slowly and soft at first, fast lashes all over my tits, against my nipples, my pussy and clit, and my ass. It stung and hurt so much, I didn't think I could take much more. She stopped and stared at me, half drooling with desire and delirious from the sensations she was giving me all over my aching body.

She took her foot and spread my legs,

"Wider whore."

I spread them as wide as I could and waited for her next move. She took the riding crop and swished fast right into my cunt and without hesitation, smacked my clit. I screamed in agony, and she did it again, harder. I was dying to close my legs instinctually, but I wanted more. She hit me again, with a loud smacking sound on my clit and cunt. She was working me over hard, back and forth between my clit and cunt faster and faster until she picked up the pace, smacking me at lightning speed right between the legs hard against my pussy. I could feel my lips burning hot and swelling with the beating. Finally, I screamed

"Stop, please stop. I can't take anymore."

She dropped the whip and palmed my pussy, gently squeezing my aching, swollen lips.

"I've never met anyone like you, Macy. You can take more than anyone I've ever met. I'm going to reward you by fucking you senseless."

She kissed my ear gently, sticking her tongue in and licking all around. It was so erotic after the savagery of her whipping, I was instantly aroused and leaned into her soft kiss and gentle caressing of my sore, but wet cunt. She slipped a finger into me and slid it slowly in and out gently caressing my aching clit with her thumb while she drove deep into my sweet cunt.

One quickly became two, then three, and finally four, I was panting like a wild beast, with the feel of her four fingers driving into my horny pussy making me wild with desire. She was kissing me, sucking my tongue, deep throating my mouth, and plunging her hand deep and hard into me. It was incredible. I was at her mercy and I loved it. My cunt was burning hot from the whipping but I wanted more and more. I was completely released to her and she knew it. She pulled out her sopping wet hand and grabbed the large dildo and magic wand. I wanted her to fuck me so badly with that. I spread and arched my cunt into the air,

"Fuck me hard bitch."

She laughed and bent down on one knee, and mouthed my wet cunt, dancing her tongue around my clit and in and out of my sweet hole. I twisted and turned with the erotic sensations pulsing through my body. She gave incredible head and my body ached for more and sensing that she grabbed my ass and pulled me hard into her hot mouth, sucking my juices and tonguing my hot pussy. I was wild with desire and blasted an orgasm all over her beautiful face, which she burrowed deep into me as I shook from the incredible orgasm I just had.

"Let's take her down and fuck her silly,"Leonid yelled.

I had forgotten he was there, I was so lost in the sexual torture that more and more I realized, I didn't just like it, but I needed it, a lot of it.

"One more thing and then we can take turns fucking this sweet cunt till she begs us to stop."

I was literally out of my head with desire and lust and would do anything at this point.

She grabbed the wand and dildo and walked over until she was almost touching my face. She was so close and she just stared at me swearing and honey as fuck.

I heard the buzz of the wand from low to medium, and the sweet hum as she nudged my clit with it. I shook from the intensity of the sensation.

She was teasing me, gently touching my erect clit with the wand. I was twisting and tugging on the ropes and pushing my horny hips towards the wand. I wanted her to drive it into my cunt hard. I was so fucking turned on. She touched and held it against my clit and clicked it into high hear, caressing and pushing against my hot cunt. My juices started flowing out of me, dripping down my inner thigh. My cunt was like a fountain now and I wanted that dildo deep inside of me.

"Fuck me now hard and fast."

"Oh you want this do you," she said nudging the thick tip of the dildo against my swollen pussy lips that were burning with unbridled lust.

"Yes, fuck me now! Please fuck me. I need it."

"Hang tight whore," she said bending down for leverage, she pushed the dildo straight into my sopping, wet cunt, deep inside of me pressing the wand against my clit at the same time.

I screamed with sheer delight and relief as the thick dildo eased into my pulsing hole. I was burning up with sexual desire and needed to be fucked and hard. She pushed it in and out, slow and long, with the wand vibrating against my hot clit. I was completely gone.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuuuuuuuuccck, "

I screamed orgasming again and again into her powerful hands manipulating my slutty cunt.

Finally, she stopped and I hung from the restraints, completely wasted. A tempestuous whore, tied up, dripping wet with complete slutty abandon. The crazy part was in my mind I wanted more, even though my body was shutting down. I felt heavy in the limbs and I could feel myself going under. I could use some of Ming's herbs right now.

I felt her lift me up from the waist and vaguely heard her tell Leonid to undo the chains. It sounded muffled, foggy.

I felt her throw me over her back and carry me towards the bedroom. I was delirious from all of the sex, but conscious of the ache in my loins and the desire to have more burned inside of me. I was insatiable.

We went into Leonid's large bedroom, the centerpiece of which was a huge circular bed. She literally threw me down, stripped out of her gladiator gear and pounced on me. Leonid followed, his big, thick cock, veins popping out, with a look of wild lust in his eyes.

She lay on one side and Leonid on the other. Each of them were fingering me and massaging my beautiful tits. They spread my legs wide over top of theirs and slid a leg under me, driving their fingers deep into my cunt, with both of their thumbs gently rubbing my erect clit. They took turns kissing me, devouring my tongue and sucking on my lips. I quickly came to orgasm, I was so overwhelmed sexually at this point that the orgasms were coming fast one after another. I felt like I was in an out of body experience, with body shaking orgasms happening to me. I had never reached this many before and I was growing tired physically, but mentally and emotionally I craved the sex. I was a complete slut now and wanted to see what they were going to do to me next. That's what kept me going as I pumped my swollen pussy lips back against the eager hands wanting more.

In a flash Alexa laid me back and practically vaulted over me straddling my face with her powerful legs, her sweet shaved cunt right over my hungry mouth. As she lowered her wet lips down to my wet mouth, I stuck my tongue up and into her hot cunt. She moved up and down on me my tongue fucking her pussy and my mouth sucking on her juicy lips. It was heaven. Leonid was between my legs, pushing them as wide as they could go, he was eating me out like a mad man. Licking, biting and sucking on my clit and pussy while he fingered me deep, two thick fingers ramming in and out of my sopping wet cunt at high speed. It was incredible.

He lifted my legs up and Alexa grabbed them from behind by my ankles, as he drove that thick, veiny Russian cock into my slutty cunt. I humped his cock hard feeling the thickness of it fill me up completely. He came fast blasting another big load into my cunt. Alexa was humping my face up and down fast fingering herself until she orgasmed all over my face. I lay there battered and content. They had worked me over for hours and I loved every minute of it.

In two days it was Helot night at George's and I was already excited thinking about my next sexual adventure. Little did I know it would make this one seem tame and completely remove any inhibitions I had left.