The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, wait for me."

Anna was coming over the top at a fantastic rate, looking like she was in a serious race. I didn't want to think about the uphill pace she had set to catch up.

She ran full tilt up to me and leapt into my arms. "I didn't say you could disappear! First you tell me we are going to be partners, and then I discover you've gone for a run without me. "

She stopped gasping and kissed me. We both stood there hugging and breathing hard.

"Show me the rest of your route. Do you come out here every day?"

"Mostly. But I'm not used to being overtaken by pushy female track stars."

Her head jerked around to see if that was a serious complaint or not. I swatted her rear and took off down the road again, expecting to be passed in short order.

She matched my pace and we went on for a few minutes in silence. I wondered what was in her mind but said nothing. The road sloped down and curved toward our homestead destination.

I glanced over and saw tears. I took her hand and slowed. "Anna, I'm sorry to mouth off back there..."

"No, it's all my fault. I should have realized you wanted some time to yourself. "

I stopped and pulled her into me, right in the middle of the road.

She buried her face in my chest and said, sobbing, "I'm such a bitch sometimes. I've just got this smartass streak down inside that makes me want to put down every guy I meet. No wonder my love life sucks."

I tilted her head back and kissed her gently. "Maybe a little smartass streak would be good for me?"

Before she could respond, I turned and said, "Let's head for the shower. You're my new training coach. Show me the pace I should be running."

I was lucky we were downhill back to the house, because her idea of my correct pace was sub-nine minute mile. And she opened up a ten yard gap to keep the pressure on. Two miles later, she pulled up at the gate and said, "We can cool down from here. You're not so bad. You're trainable."

She grinned, "That's what my college coach said to me when I showed up for my first practice. I'd been all conference in high school, and the only thing he said to me after a five minute mile was that I was trainable!"

She squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. I thought to myself that this was going to work.

The sunset on Emma's veranda was another glorious event. Beth and Anna had picked out one of Emma's special sack dresses for Anna to wear. All three of them looked stunning. Could I carry off my part of the evening? I served the bubbly punch, announcing it as an old family recipe handed down from the past. I'd only discovered after Beth's railing encounter with me that Emma had a secret potion that loosened up inhibitions. Anna took a sip, then a hearty gulp.

"Hmmm. This is really good. I'm still thirsty from the run." I refilled her glass, wondering if she really needed her inhibitions lowered.

We sat in silence for a while, punctuated by my serving some salmon spread on crackers, and more punch. I noticed Anna glancing at Emma, not wanting to break the quiet. Finally, she said, "This is a special place for you, Emma, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. Why don't you come over here with me to the railing. I want to tell you something."

The two of them stood side by side looking out at the water. Emma said quietly, "The day after Alec got here, we were having drinks and watching the sunset. Just like this. He came over and stood behind me. He's really very male now, and I was feeling a little tingle at his closeness. He put his arms around me from the back and felt up my breasts, teasing my nipples through the cloth of my dress. I didn't have a bra on and I was very aroused. Then he undid the straps of my dress and let it drop to the floor. He kissed the back of my neck and pressed his fingers into my sex."

Beth approached them, stepping in closely to Anna's other side. Her dress slipped to the floor and she reached up and pushed Anna's straps down too, caressing her shoulders.

Emma had her hands around Anna and was pinching her nipples. She glanced at me and motioned with her head. I approached them quietly. Emma's dress found its way to the floor as I moved forward.

"I didn't know what was going on, but he dropped his own shorts and poked his hard prick into my backside. His fingers were in me and I was gushing on him. Do you know what he said next, he asked me, 'Do you mind if we enjoy the view while we are doing this?' "

I was close up behind Anna and my hard prick was between her cheeks.

"And then he took me, Anna. He just bent me over the rail and took me. I hadn't had sex for years and suddenly it felt so good."

My shorts were on the floor and my cock was rubbing in Anna's ass crack. She was totally still, looking out at the lake and listening to Emma's words. But my fingers found the same wet pussy I had found when Emma and I first had sex. I looked at Emma, standing at Anna's side, and she nodded. I caressed Anna's neck and gently bent her body down. There was no resistance. I nudged her legs apart and found her wet cunt with my eager cock. I entered easily, but her body was tense. I stroked in and out and quickly she melted, pushing back.

Emma continued, "I did ask him to wait for me. He said, 'Tell me when.' And I did and we came together. I couldn't believe how nice it was."

Anna turned and smiled at me, "Please wait for me." I nodded back and said, "Tell me when."

I was busy inside Anna, whose body was warming up fast. Emma and Beth looked at me, smiling, almost giggling.

Anna started vocalizing, "Oh god, please don't stop. More. Harder. Yes. Yes. Yes."

And then she came, with a little squeal, and a smothered scream, and a giant shudder. In the middle of which I let loose with a loud "Yes." Then, realizing there were two other wet and ready women waiting for me, I slowed quickly and turned to Beth, pushing her down into the same worshipful position as Anna. She wasn't expecting my big cock and gasped as I firmly speared her, driving all the way to her full depth.

Beth was full of mischief. She cursed me, "What are you doing, you good for nothing bastard! Fucking your mother without permission!"

Her only problem was that the magic potion had done its work and her cunt was gushing and pulsing all over me. In seconds her orgasm arrived, with accompanying shriek.

Leaving nothing to chance, I quickly dodged back across Anna and grabbed Emma by the hips, driving into her as well. She pushed back hard into me, taking my full length in one stroke. She had words for me as well, "What took you so long, sonny?"

I worked fiercely into Emma's welcoming snatch, feeling my own orgasm arriving. Beth and Anna were locked in a tight embrace, laughing and crying, and coming to Emma's rescue. Hands and mouths were all over us, kissing, biting, licking. I pulled Emma up, turned her around, and plunged back in, thrusting up harder than ever. The three of us were in a vertical tangle that couldn't last. I gave a last great heave and came into Emma, fountaining for all I was worth. The four of us collapsed back onto the sofa, my prick loose and still spewing spunk on the gasping victims of my attack.

The pregnant silence of bodies returning to normal was broken by Anna. "Alec, if this is what partnering with you means, I want more of it!"

Lots of laughs and kisses later, we found Emma's big shower and washed goo from everywhere on four bodies.

Dinner started out quietly, with odd unrelated snips of conversation. I was thinking about how fine four-way sex was, but not sure there would, or could, be any more of it.

Into a silence, Emma said to Anna in her soft voice, "It must be a shock to you, seeing Alec having sex with Beth and me. We don't really know all the reasons it started, but we don't want to give it up. I guess it means you don't get an exclusive with Alec. Is that going to be all right?"

She stopped, giving Anna time to think and respond.

Anna got up, came around the table and climbed into my lap, hugging and kissing. She said to Emma, "Today has been the most incredible day of my life. Everything about our little orgy on the veranda is against the principles I was brought up with, but it was so right, so good, so fantastically satisfying that I can't go back to being just smart Anna with no boyfriend and all her principles."

She got up and walked around and climbed into Emma's lap. "So, yes, I'll gladly take what you wish to share of Alec's body with me.

Do you think he'll find three lovers better than two?"

I suddenly realized that instead of two strong sexy women trying to run my life, I had added a third. Oh my, things were getting complicated.

Now Beth was climbing into my lap. She wanted a long, long kiss. And then dropped her head on my chest, breathing deeply. Then looked me sternly in the eye and said, "Well, young man, what do you have to say for yourself? You fucked and satisfied three women today. Do you have the stamina to do that every day? Are we going to have to import other studs?"

Her eyes sparkled as she waited for me to deal with the implied threat to my virility. Emma and Anna were cuddled together in their chair, looking across at me. I desperately needed some funny retort. Visions of drowning in sexual bliss danced before me. Suddenly I knew I needed time. Live to fight another day, someone famous said.

I sagged in my chair under Beth. "I'm beat. You've done me in. Let's go to bed and talk about this again tomorrow."

Upstairs in Emma's large bedroom, the protocol was that women did their bathroom routine first, and I took second fiddle. Which was fine with me, because by the time I was all cleaned up, my appointed place in the giant bed had been chosen for me. As I approached the bed, Emma, from her spot propped up on pillows in the middle, pointed me to an opening on her far right, outside of Anna. It appeared that I was to keep the new girl in town warm tonight. The windows were open and the air was chilly enough to encourage snuggling.

Quickly, I was under the covers pulled up close with my almost business partner, and very recent sex partner. She smelled good and she felt good. I told my cock to behave and put my arm around Anna's front to get a feel of her luscious breasts.

Emma spoke, "Anna, you do not have to tolerate any foolishness from that miserable male we allow to have a place in this bed. If he misbehaves, you are free to inflict pain wherever you wish, and if you need help, the rest of us have experience in keeping him in his place."

"One other thing. It has been agreed that any serious sex in the middle of the night is to be done somewhere else, so at least some of us get a good night's sleep."

Anna asked, giggling and clutching at my soft penis, "What about unserious sex?"

Beth reached across her mother's naked form and tweaked the nipple that wasn't covered by my hand. "The other morning, I woke up at dawn feeling this nice slow rocking motion. It took me a while to realize that these two horny kids were doing it right beside me," gesturing at Emma and me. "He was completely buried in her from the backside, and they were just having a quiet slow fuck."

My fingers had moved down between Anna's legs and were gently massaging her pussy. Anna pretended nothing was happening and asked, "Did she come, did he come?"

Beth smiled, "I went down to get the coffee and juice, and by the time I came back, they were just lying in each other's arms looking very relaxed."

She continued, "I told them it wasn't fair to get me all hot and bothered so early in the day. They lay there sipping their coffee, and then Emma said, 'Shall we?' to Alec and they jumped me."

Anna was twitching and twisting under my fingers, but still trying to hide what was going on. "The two of them took you? With all the buildup, they must have gotten you off in no time?"

"Alec got me on top and pulled me down on his cock. Emma pushed me forward so he could bite my tits, and then she jammed two fingers in my ass. I screamed and came and came."

Anna gushed on me. She looked at Beth and Emma, and said to me, "Is this unserious sex we are having?" She heaved her pelvis against my fingers and groaned.

I looked at Beth and Emma, and said, "Just this once, for the new girl, can we have some bedtime sex?" This was a terrible lie, because we almost never went to sleep without one of the women having a nice orgasm with me.

They looked down at Anna and smiled again. Emma said, "Well, just this once, and don't make a mess on the sheets."

In a few seconds, Anna was in missionary position, filled to the brim with my cock, and loving it. Beth and Emma arranged themselves on either side of Anna and added to the fun with licks and bites.

Then the verbal abuse started. Beth began, "So Anna, you are the new tramp in town, are you? How does that big Italian cock feel, buried all way up your twat?"

Emma added, "Are you sure you can keep up? He does go on and on, you know. "

With three lovers working on her at once, Anna did not last. "Oh, you've set me up. I'm coming, coming." I looked at my sister and mother and mouthed, "More."

I flipped her over onto her knees and jammed myself back into the wet steaming cunt. Beth slid under Anna and Emma pushed Anna's mouth into Beth's moist pussy. Then Emma went back to pulling and pinching the beautiful Russian's creamy white boobs. And my fingers reached around and got her clit in a death grip.

Anna shrieked and came again. The strong rhythmic thrusting of my cock gave her no respite. The orgasm went on and on.

Mindful of my family duties, I pulled out and reached for Beth. She whispered, "I thought you'd never get to me," and squeezed my cock as hard as she could. I whispered back to her, "Are you going to come for me like a good little slut?"

Knowing her mother needed my cock before it was worn out, she did come like a good little slut, moaning and frenching me and freezing up for almost a minute. Then she fell into an embrace with Anna while I turned to Emma.

I smiled at her, "I've saved the best for last. Come here, woman of my dreams." She was slipping me into her wet sheath seconds later.

"Ah, Alec, you are an old woman's delight. Fuck me good, please."

I pushed the work hardened thighs back and gave her my best thrusts, finishing with an ocean of come. Then wrapped my arms around her and rolled off the bed, making sure I hit the floor first.

"My god, Alec, what are you doing!"

I gasped out, "You said no messes in the bed!"

Delighted laughter came from Beth and Anna, who lay with their heads over the side of the bed, looking at us.

Anna climbed on top of Beth, massaging her shoulders and back. "So that's unserious sex, eh?"

Emma was kissing me, hard and often. I kissed back and kneaded her ass. She rubbed her front on mine. I was still hard.

Anna and Beth joined us on the floor, licking and kissing and calming down. Beth eased Emma off me and took my slimy prick into her mouth. Anna maneuvered into a 69 with Emma and started cleaning her up as well.

After a warm shower, the four of us got back into the big bed and turned out the lights. The last thing I heard from Anna, whispered in my ear, was "I think I'm in love with all of you."

Chapter 6 - Emily needs a summer job

At breakfast the next morning, Emma announced that her grandniece Emily was coming out from town for a visit. "Alec, she adores you and was so excited when I said you were here."

I pushed the conversation back to the question about how we would do business together. "You know, if I told someone that I was thinking of starting a company with my relatives and a young woman with no money but a good idea, they would say I was crazy."

Three unhappy faces stared back at me. No one spoke. The silence lengthened. Emma was about to say something when I said, "But I'm going to do it anyway!"

Three faces smiled with relief. Emma injected some realism, "Alec, what is the company going to do, and what do we do?"

Before I could respond, we heard the noise of a car coming up the drive. Everyone trooped to the front porch to view the ancient pickup creaking to a stop. The driver's door opened and a streak of blond hair dashed to the steps and into my arms. "Uncle Alec, it's so good to see you!" The writhing tangle of femininity kissed me on the forehead, on the cheek, and hard on my mouth. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her grip was strong.

Three years ago, when I last saw her, Emily was still a girl. This was the new Emily, almost grown up, wearing scent, with boobs pressing into me, rubbing wherever she could.

Finally, she noticed the others and slid to the floor. "Oh my, that was maybe too enthusiastic?" She looked at my other women, who were eyeing her and smiling.

"Emily," Emma said, "it's ok to give Alec a hug, even an enthusiastic hug, when you haven't seen him for so long. Come inside and we'll give you some breakfast."

As we gathered around the table, she continued, "Did you say you found a summer job?"

Emily made a sad face and said, "I thought I did, but someone already in college got it. The owner said he wished he could hire both of us, but the other girl was more qualified than I was."

I said, "It's interesting that you are available for work. We've just been talking about starting a company. Maybe you could help out?"

"Oh gosh, Alec, I'd love that! I'll do anything! I learned spreadsheets, and the Internet, and other business stuff in school."

Emma added, "She was valedictorian of her class, Alec."

I made a long face, "Well, I'm not sure we can afford to hire someone with such fancy credentials."

The bundle of energy named Emily jumped up and climbed into my lap, kissing me again.

Emma looked at Beth and Anna and shrugged, "What is it about Alec's lap that attracts women?"

Emily wasn't listening and exclaimed in my ear, "I'll work for nothing! Just for the experience!"

Beth spoke up, "But Emily, you have to have money for college in the fall."

Emily looked at me, "She's right, Alec, my mom will kill me if I don't get paid. The folks are already stretching to cover the tuition."

Still smiling, I said, "How much is your room and board and books going to be?"

She thought a moment. "About $7500."

"So, you'll need that, and some clothes and some spending money. What if we negotiate a fixed price agreement for $8000 for the summer?"

It took a moment for this to sink in. Emma and Beth and Anna were smiling broadly. Emily shrieked, "Oh my gosh, you can't do that, it's too much. I don't know anything yet about what you want me to do!"

Anna smirked and said, "Emily, don't put yourself down. He is a terrible taskmaster. He'll make you earn every penny of it."

I said to the group, "What if we give Emily the title of Controller? She can set up the accounting spreadsheets and do our banking for us in town."

Emily was awed. "I'm going to be a Controller? In a new company?"

"Yes, and you'll also be responsible for vehicles. Anyone who can make that old jalopy run gets my vote."

Anna asked, "Alec, have you figured out what our titles are going to be?" inclining her head toward her sisters in loving.

This hadn't entered my mind. Hmmm. I didn't care about titles, but the women probably did. I needed some quick inspiration.

"Emma, you will be Executive Vice President. That's an important title but it doesn't say anything, so you can put your nose into everything." I left hanging the fact that the rest of us expected and wanted her to do that anyway.

"Oh, and your card should also say, 'Distinguished artist in residence'.

Beth said, "And me?"

"That's easy, you are Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing. And Anna will be Vice President, Product Development. The two of you can get into fights about why the products aren't ready and why Sales can't sell them."