The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the women chorused, "What about you?"

I didn't want a title, but guessed I had to have one. "I want the four of you to take some time today on that question, and tell me at dinner what my title is."

I looked around the table. Everyone seemed a little shellshocked. "Ok, there are some things that need doing right away. Emily, I'll write a check for you to open the bank account with. And please research what papers we need to file with the State of Vermont to incorporate. Anna, find a corner and think about what we need to do in what order to get a product into development based on our conversation yesterday. Beth, you finish wrapping up your severance and those loose ends and then come find me to talk about an outline of our marketing and communications program. Emma, I need to talk to you about logistics. Are we going to provide housing for our new Controller? And I have to talk to Sam about finding a lawyer to help with all the details."

Now they were shellshocked, not quite believing I had that all in my head.

I stood and took Emily's hand, heading for my work area in the back. She was silent.

"Cat got your tongue?" I sat down and she automatically climbed back into my lap, ruffling my hair and kissing my ear.

She giggled and said, "Can I call you Boss, Alec? My friends and my mom tell me I'm very independent, so I guess I'll have to find a way to take orders?"

She was flirting, and we both knew it. I decided to push the envelope a little and stood her up. "Young lady, I offer you a job at an extortionate salary, and already you're not sure you can take orders? That will not do! You'll follow my instructions or end up over my knee!"

She smiled and said, "Yes, Boss. Anything you say, Boss. I'm getting used to following orders. I don't want to end up over your knee. That might hurt!"

I quickly wrote a check for five thousand dollars and then realized she had to have a name for the account.

"Emily, for now, we'll call the new company Clinton Enterprises. Use that name to open the account, and bring the signature card back with you. I'll talk to Emma about how we want to handle check signing."

Emily grabbed the check, did a cartwheel into the kitchen and disappeared.

Emma came to my doorway. "Thank you for helping Emily. She's very talented and will work hard."

She was in my lap by this time. We hugged each other. I said, "Emma, you're such a solid point in my life. I still want to marry you."

She kissed me and said, softly, "And the others?"

I kissed her back and rubbed the braless nipple poking out the front of her dress. Neither of us said anything for a minute.

I said, "I thought I was going to have a nice quiet relationship with you. Work, sex, eat, sex, sleep."

She pinched my ear. "Stop being such an alpha male and answer my question."

I nuzzled into her bosom and licked the errant nipple. "Three women sharing one man is long term trouble, you think? Especially if I actually marry one of them?"

More silence. She wiggled her bottom on me. I was getting hard.

"I have a suggestion," I said. "Let's go down the road together for a while. All of us. Enjoy what we have but don't get too attached to it. Let life and fate shape our future."

She clutched me tighter. "Alec, you're doing it again, making me all soft inside. I'm probably going to cry." Her kiss was gentle, and wet, and very loving.

She sat up and smiled at me. "Before we go to work, I have something to tell you. Emily's mom told me she broke up with her high school sweetheart. You've done so much for that girl, I should say woman, that she's going to try to get into your pants very, very soon."

"Then you'll have four women to keep happy." She reached down between us and squeezed. "Think you can handle that?"

I stood us up and kissed the back of her neck. "I guess you are going to have to put me on a special virility diet. Build up my stamina." I grinned at her.

"By the way, partner in crime, what do I do when she comes after me? Are you going to find a bed for her here? That would be a great temptation, wouldn't it?"

Emma swatted me. "Why did I never suspect that the Clinton male genes would turn you into Lothario? You are incorrigible."

She went on, "Emily is legal, and I'm sure that high school guy already got to her. She's way too comfortable flirting with you. If you're going to let Emily work here this summer, you have to have sex with her. Can you control your lust long enough to do her first the way you've done the rest of us?"

I went to find Anna while imagining Emily at the veranda railing. Patience, I said to myself, patience.

Anna was under a tree on the front lawn. Filtered sunlight highlighted her blond hair. I realized that every time I approached one of the women was not going to be an opportunity for some loving. Not if any work was going to get done.

She looked up at me and said, "Hi, what are you up to?"

"Emma was giving me some instruction in manners." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I was also thinking that you look extremely beautiful lying here in the afternoon sunlight. But if I follow my impulses, no work will get done."

She climbed into my lap and kissed me. My work resolve was losing ground, fast.

"I was hoping you would come out. I've actually got some ideas to run by you. Work ideas, that is."

We smiled at each other. "Work, then play," I said.

She began, "We have to have at least two, and preferably three, products to announce in the first ninety days after launch. The press loves to play the 'flash in the pan' card on startups. We need to have product ammunition for Beth to use in marketing."

"The easiest way to develop multiple products early on is to differentiate by client sector. We should be thinking of something for the electric utilities, something for process control in manufacturing, and something for highway traffic management."

"Those are just examples."

I was having a tough time concentrating. She had some lip gloss on and the sun was glinting off her full and pouty lips. I leaned over and kissed her, then maneuvered behind and pulled her back against me. "I'm sorry, I really am trying to pay attention to your fine mind and not your fine body."

"It's all right. Every girl likes to be admired, especially by the man she has a crush on. Speaking of which, Emily could hardly breathe in there, hanging on your every word." She reached up behind her and tweaked my ear.

"That's what Emma was talking to me about. She says Emily is legal and I have to have sex with her or there will be no peace around here. She asked if I thought Emily should receive the special veranda railing ceremony. She reminded me that she and Beth were both pregnant when they were eighteen."

I was rubbing Anna's tits and wondering how to get back to the work discussion.

She sat up, turned around and straddled me, spreading her skirt over us. She leaned forward, slipped the straps of her dress down and thrust her breasts into my hands.

"Speaking of no peace, if you don't do me instantly, I promise to make your life miserable." Her voice was low and determined. "I have as much right to your body as any of the others, don't I?"

Her question was laden with ominous meaning. I lifted up and slipped my shorts down. She reached for my bobbing cock, gave two giant sucks to it, and jammed herself down on the throbbing purple head.

"Ahhhhh, that's better, much better." She leaned her forehead against mine. "Now we can talk about anything you want. I'm in no hurry." She squeezed me and bounced a tiny bit.

"If you are in no hurry, here is a question for you. I started out several weeks ago with the hots for my sexy grandmother. Then my sexy mom showed up and wouldn't take no for an answer. Then you appeared unannounced and all of a sudden there is a love triangle. As of today, we are headed to four of a kind. Is that a winning hand?"

Anna was trying to stare me down with her brilliant blue eyes, squeezing gently every few seconds, daring me to lose control.

She said, "Not my problem, as long as I get enough cock, when I need cock." She raised up and came down hard on me.

I moved my hands to her slender hips, pulling myself up and over. "So, you treacherous bundle of joy, you're ready to let me add another oversexed female to our little group?" I thrust hard and deep, pushing her bottom into the warm grassy earth. She closed her eyes and humped herself back up into me.

We were seriously fucking now, driving to the finish. Her body was glistening with sweat in the warm afternoon, and her swampy cunt was taking me to heaven. She said, "Now, now, now," and came hard, triggering a flood from me to mix with hers.

I rolled us back over and we lay there enjoying the afterglow, not caring that we just had pretty public sex.

I trailed my fingers over her muscular ass and asked, "Was that enough cock?"

She fixed the top of her dress, rolled off, and pulled it down over her legs.

I stood up and got my shorts on. Anna had her eyes closed and I thought we were done with the work discussion.

"Alec?" She didn't open her eyes.

"We don't have to go back to the work conversation if you'd rather nap."

"Shut up and get down here." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

I dutifully lay down in the sun next to her.

"I'm thinking." The eyes were still closed.

I leaned over and licked her cheek.

"Stop that, you're distracting me." She smiled and pushed my head away.

"I have answers to your questions. I'll tell you if you want to know, but the real answer is that like the other women, I'm madly in love with you, and want you to do what you think is best. Best for Emily and best for all of us." She took my hand and kissed my fingers.

I let the silence lengthen, then reached over and pulled her into me. I could feel her heart thumping as her leg found its way in between mine.

I said to her, very quietly, "I don't know what's going on, but I am really blessed to receive the love of my special women friends. You are sweet, sensual, smart, and beautiful all at once."

She kissed me, eyes open and glistening. "Damn you, you're making me cry."

The moment dragged on, and finally I said, "Tell me what you think about Emily joining us."

She stood up and gave me her hand. "Come on, can't waste the whole day lying around being mushy."

As we walked up to the house, she said, "Emily is terrific. She will do a great job with everything you give her. But Alec, she only has a short, small town life experience. She's going to convert that crush into full fledged love. She's going to tell you that she doesn't want to go to college, she wants to stay here and have your babies!"

Anna's voice was raised and firm with that last sentence.

I said, "That can't be, it's not fair to her. How do we head that off without wrecking her emotions?"

We were standing on the porch. She leaned her head on my shoulder and said, "Not all your problem. I will put the best female brains and bodies I know to work on it." She laughed and punched my arm. "Now go do some honest work while I get back to product planning. And if that was your idea of a siesta out there, can we do it again tomorrow?"

(Cont'd in Part 3 - We Find a Lawyer)