The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ps - Please send me a picture of 'Staff' with names. I am a real people person!"

Emma had my ears. "She is going to have your number very soon, Alec. Then what?"

Throwing my work schedule out the window, I grabbed my sexy vice president and hauled her to the big bed. Ten minutes of violent wrestling resulted in a temporary truce with Emma on my chest. I was very hard, but not after her for sex at the moment.

She reached for my phone. "Is Janice's number in here?"

I nodded, and she found the name and clicked it. Three rings of that distinctive UK sound and a sweet feminine voice, "This is Janice."

"Good afternoon, this is Alec's Executive Vice President, Emma Clinton. I hope we are not interrupting. Everyone here is excited about your joining us. He would like to speak to you."

An equally excited voice answered from the other end, "Emma, it is wonderful to hear your voice. Put him on."

Emma clicked the phone to speaker and held it toward me. "Janice, you've upstaged me completely. First with Sung, and now with my helpers."

"Alec! No flirting! You promised. Jeremy is more than enough man for me. About your helpers. How did you round up good people so rapidly?"

Emma gave me a steely look. "Tell her."

"Well, I was in a funk when Anna came to see me and the embedded processor idea formed. We talked to one or two people and all of a sudden there are six fantastic women churning out work in all directions."

"Six Women! You've got to be kidding?"

Emma's voice was firm. "Yes, there are six of us. We all fell into the Alec trap. But I guess you know a little about that?"

There was a long silence and a softer voice, "Emma, yes, I do know about the Alec trap. This is going to take more than a phone conversation. Please send me that picture soon. I have to go now." Click.

We were stretched out, half on each other. "There, she has an idea of what's going on. Don't you feel better?"

"When she sees that upstairs bedroom at Mass Ave, I will be back in trouble."

"Nonsense. You told me she said you were a good lover. She will put two and two together and..."

"She will organize a revolt. Say it is necessary to keep me in my place. Lord it over me with that incredible IQ."

Despite it being the middle of the morning, Emma was now naked and stroking the hard cock she had extracted from my shorts. With that special glint in her eyes, she rose to her knees and sank down. Her sex was warm, wet and full of energy. Bouncing energy.

"Grandson, you need every bit of IQ you can round up to get your crazy idea launched. And use this great cock to keep us happy. I suppose Jeremy knows how to use his with Janice?"

I thought about answering that, but flipped us over instead and went to work. Delightful work that drew a river of frustrations out of two tense partners.

"Damn, you are bad. Whenever I get wound up and find you, the cure is not long in coming!"

"I'll come for you. Where do you want it?" She giggled as we finished together in a flurry of thrusts and a quiet wail.

Cleaned up and calmed down, she showed me the beginning of a critical path chart Anna was building with input from everyone. It was obvious we were shorthanded, given the number of places where events were not supported by staff work. I retrieved the yellow sheets from the flight home and we compared notes.

"This is really your document, Emma. Do you feel comfortable driving the overall effort? Janice and Anna and I will be diverted a bit with the JV."

"Emily will help me. That way, we have both locations covered. Speaking of which, we need to organize for their arrival. It will be indoor games today, with this cold north wind. The forecast says frost tonight. What about an hour in the shed, working out your kinks?"

The next morning, after breakfast, we were poring over Clarissa's schematics of the steel building interior. I had my arm around her and periodically got a kiss. "Hanging out with you is very nice."

"Stop being romantic. You reduce me to mush. We are supposed to be creating a list of issues and questions for the women."

"When they get here, what is the first item they focus on?"

Now she had my back against the table, applying serious hot kisses. "Alec, they will want to know when the community bath and workout facility is going to be finished."

"What about the lab building? If they flip us off now, there will be trouble later."

"This is what you have an EVP for. I will send you to the woodshed and take them to the building and say no one leaves until we have agreement on who goes where and so on."

"The woodshed again? This is getting to be a habit." I laughed and got my wood splitting clothes on.

Two hours later, I was under the shower on the back porch when shouting bodies poured out of the van and dashed to attack, which meant they got all wet and giggling. And instantly chilled in the sharp breeze. We stood in the back entry, trading punches and toweling. Actually, I was taking towels from Emma and applying them to bodies with a lot of extra handling.

Anna and Amy backed me against the wall, hissing. "Do we ever have a deal for you. On the way up, we decided the best way for Jeremy and Janice to meet all of us is for them to fly directly here as soon as they can. We can run and sun and do work too!"

They were making me dizzy with kisses as my brain realized this was a fabulous idea. "Do I call them now or after lunch?"

Cries of, "Now, now!" filled the kitchen. Emily handed me the phone with a smirk and a punch to my shoulder.

After several rings, I got voicemail. Putting some edge in my voice, I said, "This is Alec Clinton. Have news for you, but need your callback immediately."

I looked up, "Voicemail, did that sound ok?"

Emma's tone was not friendly. "She will think the deal is off. Bad boy!" Hisses were heard, but Anna was giving me her thin smile that was meant as a compliment.

We were finishing our lunch sandwiches when the phone rang. I gestured to Emma and she picked up. "Yes, this is Emma. He is right here."

"Hi, I hope I didn't worry you too much." I put the phone on speaker.

"Alec! How could I not worry with that tone of voice. Is the deal dead already?"

"Actually, we all are in Vermont for several days. The Clinton Enterprises women have agreed that they are not to be referred to as 'staff.' But whatever they are called, they decided on the drive this morning that there is an urgent need for you and Jeremy to fly here, preferably tomorrow, for a CE familiarization session. I have been told that there will be fun and sun, in addition to work."

"What an incredibly gorgeous idea. We will both be in all kinds of hot water at this end."

"Spin a story or two. We will pay all expenses. Send us your arrival time in Burlington and the van will collect you."

"Alec, I'm still in shock but better get off the phone and call the airlines. Thank the women for us!"

She clicked off and I was submerged in punches, kisses, and general pandemonium. I realized a team moment had occurred. Their idea, and so far, a success. I frowned, "This is not to be all fun and games. It's too cold for the pond today, so take yourselves in a corner and do a proper schedule. Emily, you come with me."

I headed upstairs and she followed, looking apprehensive. The veranda was sheltered from the wind and I pulled her down on top of me on the couch.

After burying her fingers in my hair and applying a special Emily kiss, she asked, "What are you up to?"

I buried my face in her shoulder and said nothing. She squirmed and went quiet. "The last time you did this, I cried."

I whispered in her ear, "You are getting my inadequate version of TLC because you work so hard. A little bird told me you deserved some praise, but not in front of the others, who also work very hard."

It was her turn to bury her face. "I'm telling myself that a professional woman does not cry on the boss's shoulder, but I'm probably going to do it anyway."

"I am assigning you a very important job, starting tomorrow."

The head came up, eyes staring as she tried to decide what deviousness I had in mind. Before she could say anything, I bent forward with a kiss.

"Stop it this minute. You drive me crazy with these teases."

I relaxed backward into the couch. "Not a tease. You are in charge of coordinating J&J's arrangements when they arrive. But your real job is to be the court jester and keep her from being uptight about her former lover who now has six women working for him and sharing his bed."

"You mean I have to tell jokes? Isn't that what jesters do?"

"Yes, and get together with Emma and Beth about fixing up the attic bedroom for the almost newlyweds. You can make sly comments about how it is the place where Clinton marriages used to be consummated."

"Alec! That's nasty. They have probably been having sex for months!"

Emily was sitting on my chest, smiling and laughing. She saw me looking at the crotch of her shorts where the fabric was stretched very tightly and not hiding much. Both hands pounded on my head, "Why do I have anything to do with you? Giving me x-rated duties and then lying there staring at my bottom."

She paused, and then added, "Court jesters get special rewards, you know."

I grabbed her and we ran downstairs and out the back door. "Show me what is happening to the community bath facility."

On the far side of the lab building, behind their own clump of trees, the utility trenches to the guest house sites had been backfilled and tamped down. In the middle of a semicircle, there was a concrete slab with plumbing poking up here and there. Pulling my hand, she danced around the slab, which was much larger than in the plan I had seen.

"It's not just a bath facility anymore. There is a workout room, a yoga room, a large spa pool, a sauna, and wonderful tiled showers. And this slab has pipes in it for radiant heat so your feet will never be cold." She ran to the other end of the space and somersaulted back into my arms.

"This is what I get for letting the women loose on the design in a moment of weakness?"

Locking her legs around me, she leaned back to the horizontal, arms outstretched. "We are going to work ever so hard to deserve this fantastic place!"

Attracted by the shouting, more bodies appeared, wrapped in their hoodies against the cold.

Anna whispered in my ear, "Is Janice going to think this is too grand for our little startup?"

My arm pressing her close, I kissed the nearest ear while I thought about that. As I remembered, Janice didn't mind creature comforts at all. I whispered back, "You can tease her by saying it is unisex and clothing optional."

Her grip on my hair tightened, "Tell me, is Jeremy going to parade around naked in front of us like you do?"

I walked her to one side where the posts to support the tiny writing shacks were partially stuck in the ground. "I think, assuming the weather warms up, that the CE women should take Janice to the pond and have a heart to heart about boy-girl issues. I will suggest to Jeremy that the two males go on a big grocery and booze run."

"The refreshments at the pond will be high test?"

"Yes. And I have already appointed Emily the official Court Jester with instructions to provide a supply of funny jokes and other diversions."

Her arms went around my chest to squeeze tightly. She hissed, as sharp teeth worried my neck, "More high risk behavior, Alec. What if compatibility doesn't happen?"

"I'm feeling good about this, but if things are going in the ditch, we might as well find that out now."

She turned us around and snuggled against the chill breeze. "Just hold me, terrible guy."

Amy approached cautiously, "Is there a problem? Maybe we should go inside in front of the fire."

"Yes, we have a terrible problem and I am crying my eyes out." Her arm reached and snatched Amy between us for a major squeeze. "He is up to no good, having his amazing ideas again. If we go in, he can be persuaded to fix toddies. Just to help his road weary helpers to relax."

Amy pretended to wipe at nonexistent tears and giggled. I pulled her tight for a red hot kiss.

She pulled back, "Damn, it's good to have you home again!"

Late that evening, a text arrived. We were in the big bed upstairs when my phone pinged and sleepy heads turned my way. "They will land here at 3 if they make the connection in Boston."

In the morning, I opened my eyes to see a solemn faced Emily holding a breakfast tray. She was dressed in warmups with blond hair brushed out. As mugs were passed out, she said, "Having them here is going to change our lives."

Emma made a noise and opened her arms. Emily settled into them, eyes bright. "Young one, we have a good thing with Alec, but life goes on. Everyone has to make adjustments. We are going to give Jeremy and Janice the nicest reception we can. The very best Clinton hospitality..."

Hands reached for Emily, dragging her onto laps and pulling up her top for tickles. Voices hummed and said, "...the very best hospitality, Emily." She took the teasing for a minute, then screamed and dashed away.

I looked around and asked, "Are we ok?" I was instantly squashed under muscular bodies.

"No, we are not ok." Frowns were everywhere. "We are upset and anxious. We demand compensation for this insult. We are clueless about how to handle J&J."

I was naked and wondered if clothes were needed. My answer was a firm grab at a hard cock, and a warm wet mouth swallowing it. I reached for available skin, of which there was a lot.

"If you do that to Jeremy, Janice will either thank you, or come after you. That's why I told Emily to organize a women only trip to the pond. You have to get blow job privileges sorted out!"

Teeth in the warm wet mouth were now after me, and I screeched loudly, "No, not that. Stop!"

Frowns were replaced by whacks. "Unbelievable! Privileges my ass."

After five minutes of laughing and rough house, they stood in a semicircle around the bed, glowing in the morning sunbeams. Emma pointed a finger at me, "Alec, what the women discuss at the pond is highly classified. You and Jeremy may never know what we decide."

We smiled thinly at each other, knowing that Jeremy and I would decode our fates in not very many minutes.

I said, "You realize, of course, that Jeremy and I are giving you only thirty minutes of privacy? After that we will be applying discipline to all bodies we find on the swim float..."

At breakfast, which was Emma's divine walnut waffles, they made a game of messing with me, working off the anxiety they weren't supposed to have. I was reminded that six women sharing one guy was not standard behavior and I needed to give back some of the love they extended to me.

Beth was sitting next to me, getting ready to provide motherly advice, when the phone rang. Emma was closest and picked up.

"Yes, this is Emma. Oh hello, where are you?" A pause and then a loud, "No! Are you all right? My god, what a scare. You are going to make the connection? That is really great to hear. Send us a text just as you take off." Click.

"Janice says their plane skidded off the runway at Logan. But no fire and they all piled out and walked away. She thinks they may make the connection, but the luggage won't."

Everyone was looking at me. I held up my arms, "Our luck is holding. Maybe we can round up emergency clothes and stuff?"

Anna said in a stern voice. "Today will be a TLC day. All the rest of this morning's conversation can wait!"

"TLC" echoed around the table. Beth nudged me, "Still able to roll with the punches, Alec?" I hugged her and we both shuddered with relief.

Emma diverted attention by handing out chores to everyone, including sending Anna and me to the lab building to think about layouts and people preferences.

It wasn't a working day, and our footsteps echoed in the empty space that wasn't going to stay that way very long. No heat yet and Anna folded herself into me, sniffling, "We almost lost them, Alec!"

It was hard to concentrate on arranging the lab space with an almost air disaster on our minds. I was mentally struggling with how to get on top of the complexities of laying out and managing our important lab space. Anna and I could do it, with some study, but our talent was really needed elsewhere. I asked her, "Do we need to hire a facilities person to worry about all this?"

She stood a step away, back to business. "I was just thinking that myself." She paused and reached for the phone in my hand. "Let's ask Clarissa for some help with layout, and keep thinking about whether we require professional help." Clicking on her number, we listened as it rang three times before being picked up, "This is Clarissa."

"Hi, it's Anna. Alec and I are standing in this chilly lab building and need some assistance. It would be nice to have one of your large drafting tables here with a scale drawing of the interior."

"You've caught me at a good time. I just finished a job and need a break. If you are willing to provide a little lunch, I will put one of my older tables in the car and come out."

"Deal," Anna said, "lunch will give us an opportunity to catch up."

She clicked off and gave me a flinty eyed stare. "Emma says you were up to your usual tricks with Clarissa while we were away."

I raised my arms, "It's not my fault. Emma told her she could have me if she got her relationship with her husband straightened out."

Anna had a tight grip on my hair and her lips touching mine. "Emma had nothing to do with it. After that encounter in the trees behind this building, she was panting for your cock."

The kiss got hotter, but she said, "If it wasn't so damn cold in here, my panties would be on the floor. Why does the thought of you fucking Clarissa make me hot? It should be the reverse. It should make me mad and looking for revenge."

She was back in my arms when the door opened and Clara's voice rang out, "That doesn't look like work!"

Anna turned toward her and smiled, "Come over here and help me discipline him. I'm trying to be angry about his badness with Clarissa."

Clara barged into our midst. "Yes, I hear he even took her over the railing." She giggled as her tongue came after mine. "Alec, don't you have to have our permission for that ceremony?"

"If we are giving out demerits for badness, I know two 'staffers' who are in trouble."

They dragged me out into the sunshine, where others were arriving. I raised my voice, "About the staffer business. You get to decide what collective noun you are called. It has to be respectable, which you are not. Neither am I, but we have to put up a socially correct front for the sake of the company."

Wheels were turning and stares were all my way. A voice said, "Beth, you are the best wordsmith of all of us.

She pointed at me, blushing and smiling at the same time. "I was knocked up with him before I ever got to college. I was not a socially correct young woman, but I will try my best." She ran straight into my arms with a hot kiss. "It's ok for you to have a socially incorrect mother?" Others hummed and closed in for hugs.

We trooped around the building site, asking and answering questions. "Emma, have you decided about the prefab artist buildings?"

"Paul showed me some catalogs. I wasn't excited by them. What if we took our own design

to one of the builders and promised an order for eight or ten? Maybe Clarissa could help."

Anna piped up, "She is coming soon to help with the lab layout. We already promised lunch."

"What about hot chocolate while we fix lunch?"

As everyone headed toward the house, I pressed a hip to Emma's side and said, "A word, Madam?"

With an arm around my waist, she diverted us to the woodshed, saying, "I am showing him his homework for this afternoon."