The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back against the familiar post in the shed, she said, "You are being more than usually bad this morning, grandson." We rubbed on each other, catlike. "I promised myself not to let the Janice scare get to me."

"That is very good thinking. Why are we here?"

"Because I value every opportunity to express my love." The kiss I applied was loving and tender.

"Damn, I can't decide whether to hit you or love you. Tell me why we really are here."

"Trying to arrange the lab building is more complicated than Anna and I thought. We were talking a little while ago about whether we needed a facilities person. I made that off the wall comment to her two days ago about some work for us as an architect. What if we expanded the scope to include everything about our building program, including ongoing maintenance, and made it full time?"

Emma was silent for a long minute, her tongue flicking here and there, and her arms pulling me tighter. The voice was low and breathy, "That is a very fine idea. She will be pleased. You should say that she is welcome to take outside assignments as time permits."

"You realize, rogue, what a terrible beating you will receive from the other women?" Her lips attacked mine.

I bowed my head into her shoulder, "That is why we are here, so that I can consult the HR department!"

She pushed me away, fists landing on my head and shoulders. "Oof, you are bad. Truly bad." We laughed our way to the house, walking in to find Clarissa just arrived at the front door. I took her coat, receiving a fleeting kiss.

"Join the kitchen gang, there is about to be hot chocolate. I will take the drafting table to the lab building."

When I returned, she was still receiving hugs and kisses. "Oh dear, this is such an affectionate group." Emily wormed into her arms. "Clarissa, we know your secret and are just trying to welcome you to Alec's family!"

Pink with embarrassment, she responded, "You are a bold one, young Emily. I have heard stories about a naked nymph at this address. Is it true that he shares a big bed with you?"

"Oh yes. It is chilly at night and we keep each other warm." She giggled, "And Alec too."

I extracted Clarissa with a frown and said we would work at the building while lunch was fixed. On the way, she asked, "How do you keep them happy? They don't seem the least bit territorial."

Once inside the building, I said, "You know the answer. They like the work. They like the loving. What about you? Anna and I have decided that there must be a facilities person. Would you like to be czarina of architecture and buildings for Clinton Enterprises?"

She stared at me for a long minute. "What about the loving? Does that come with the package?" Her head pushed at my chest.

"They told me this morning that I did not have permission to take you over the railing. They want a repeat. With an audience."

She shuddered in my arms. "Oh god, naked at the railing and everything showing!"

"Everything," I repeated. She turned up her lips for a kiss. After a long while, she mumbled, "I must be crazy. Taken by the biggest bull in the chinashop..."

Clutching my hand, she moved us to the drafting table. "I will need help with the cutouts for the equipment. We can decide on the best scaling factor..."

I nuzzled her neck, "You haven't asked me how much the job pays."

Her hand reached between my legs. "I suppose I could say I would work for the loving, but that sounds tacky, doesn't it?"

A voice behind us said, "Very tacky. Even if we are not respectable, people don't work for nothing." Anna approached, whispering thanks to Clarissa. "Alec and I will do what we can to make this fun and challenging. Maybe you should go to Silicon Valley and take a class."

The architect was wiggling with excitement. "You two have got my juices going. I'm going to be your high tech architect! Don't you like the sound of that, 'high tech architect' "?

Clarissa's excitement infected the group over our lunch sandwiches. They threw ideas at her right and left. Beth said, "We've decided you should help us design the artist shacks. Something rustic but functional."

Amy said, "There must be special nooks for curling up with a book.

Emily said, "Since I am now the bold one, it's ok to insist there has to be space for loving?"

Clarissa threw back at her, "How much space? How many at one time?"

Clara pounded on Emily's back. "This one is getting bad ideas at that college. She is probably about to say we must provide for gay and lesbian couples." The room erupted in laughter as Emily squeaked, "Don't forget transgender!"

Anna was next to Alec and whispered, "She has to wear the sapphire!"

I whispered back, "And Emma has to have another Khan story!"

My fingers were under Anna's shirt as Emma restored order. "Everyone, we must plan a special dinner, and we must decide who is going in the van to collect Janice and Jeremy."

Beth said, "The two oldest and the two youngest. We mustn't overwhelm them after the landing accident."

Anna batted my hand away and said, "Yes, that's a good idea."

Emma looked at me. "The Head of the Household will barbeque the steaks. Everyone else will pick a chore or two. Make sure the attic bedroom is ready. The new head of Facilities doesn't have to do anything on her first day. The van will leave in ten minutes."

Clarissa marched over and said, "I will be your helper. Sous-Barbequist!" She was picking up bad habits from the others and punched my bicep. I pulled her and Anna into a pile on the living room carpet. The van driver and passengers looked at us. "That is not chores."

I looked up, trying to keep a stern face. "Please mind your business, we are discussing the lab building." A few kicks were aimed our way as they left.

Amy was the only one left besides our pile on the carpet. I crooked my finger and she did a forward roll into three wrestling bodies. "Alec, you didn't give us any loving before you flew away again."

I said, "Very bad. Do we get it on now?" My fingers were being rude. Clarissa was screeching, not being used to our brand of wrestling. "Alec, I thought there were chores?"

Anna whispered, twisting my head back and forth. "There are. We have needs too. Clarissa is spoiled by the special treatment she had gotten!"

Amy hissed, "You got him over the railing and none of us were there!"

Clarissa flopped on top of Amy and delivered a hot, wet kiss. "There! They told me girl sex was normal here."

Anna scrunched Clarissa between her strong thighs. "Clarissa is too long. You can be Clare, or you can be Issa. Which is it?"

I spoke in my nasty voice, "Enough foolishness. You can have a quickie with cock now, or you can wait until a better opportunity is available."

Amy jumped up, "I vote for the quickie, but not on the carpet. Come upstairs!"

She ran up the stairs, shedding clothes as she went. By the time I got to the doorway, she was naked and spread on the sheets. "Ok, big boy, what are you waiting for?"

I roared and dove into her arms, my weapon finding its mark like an arrow. "Ahhh!" Her hands pounded on my back as it took three tries to bury myself completely. Knowing the bodies behind were about to launch, I flipped us over as Anna and Clare landed.

"Sorry ladies, the Asian tigress has got me." Amy sat up, bouncing and laughing. "Better Alec. Much better." Her arms gathered the others in. I lay there, thrusting gently and laughing as three female bodies attacked each other while one of them rode me. Their fronts were pink and delectable. I reached for a stiff nipple and was batted away. "No torture!"

I bounced Amy off and found a home for a very stiff item in Anna's wet grasping cunt. "It's about time. What kind of a partner are you?" She got my best missionary thrusts and moaned. I maimed the glorious tits and she wailed, "Bastard," and lost it, pulling me into her shaking climax as we juiced each other. Clare was pounding my butt, "Why is sex with you so wild?!"

I pulled her on top of Anna and speared into the mature sex from behind, banging hard on both bodies as my emptied cock slowly shrank and I slipped to the side. Amy brought towels from the bathroom to clean up bodies and mess. Pulling at Clare's long tresses, she whispered, "He's just a brute, but we love him." The four of us snuggled in a tight tangle with the duvet cover over us. I said, "Anna has a message for you, Clare."

"Yes, of course. Somehow, he forgot to tell you a special outfit is required for the railing ceremony. You will be amazed at the beauty."

"Oh dear, tell me more."

"No. I'm sorry, it is a deep family secret that can only be revealed at the time of the ceremony."

The rest of us teased Clare, poking and kissing, until she screamed and jumped off the bed. I grabbed her and walked us to the shower. She clung to me as the hot water beat down. "Alec, this is too much. Every time I turn around, someone is molesting me to a giant climax!"

"You remember what I said weeks ago? A woman is entitled to all the orgasms she needs? Are you there yet?"

She leaned over, head against the tile. "One more, please."

Anna's hand reached between my legs, pulling on my scrotum and checking for hardness. "Just a second, Clare, he needs some stimulation." She scooted inside our legs, inhaling the cock that needed to be harder. After a minute of blissful sensations, I was traded for aggressive swipes at Clare's sex. Squeezed in tightly, Amy had fingers rubbing that tender spot behind my balls.

The pitch of our newest player's moans was rising higher and higher, "Oh no! Please, please."

Anna had levered herself up the tile to reach a plump boob with stiff tip. My cock and her teeth arrived simultaneously and Clare's body seized up in a giant orgasm. She shuddered and collapsed to the shower floor. The other two seized me in a tight clinch. "Alec, you are such a bad boy. That was more than a quickie. You've destroyed poor Clare."

We hauled her out and dried the body. I carried it to the messy bed and tucked it in. Her eyes remained closed but little noises came from her lips. We tiptoed downstairs.

I found the whisky bottle and poured three small rations. Their hands rubbed and tickled. "Do you think Clare is getting into the swing of things?"

"She's really hot, Alec, and acts like she needs a lot of cock!" They laughed and swatted at my swelled head. I licked and whispered, "I think we are liberating the real Clarissa."

"If you hold us like this and provide lots of kisses, we may forget you've brought another woman into the family without permission!"

"You are making me hard all over again. But the van will be here soon and we need to tend to our chores. I'm going to clean the grille, which is a dirty job, so you two take on something easier. On your way to the attic bedroom, sneak up on Clare, shed your clothes, and have a little girl-girl fun."

Anna kissed me hard, "Alec, we like your chore assignments."

An hour later, the four chorepersons stood at the front door as our fancy van made its way up the drive. Janice was in the front passenger seat, waving an arm out the window. After it parked, Jeremy climbed out of the back with a wave to me as everyone gathered up a piece or two of luggage and climbed the stairs to welcoming arms. Janice smashed into me with a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. It's really good to feel you in my arms after your scary landing."

"Oh Alec, it was so sudden. There was no time to worry. One moment we were on the runway, and the next we veered off into the mud and stopped nosedown. The cabin crew got the slides out and shouted to go, go, go."

I released her to take Jeremy's hand. "No damage?"

"None. A minor miracle. A few scrapes on our feet from the slides and the mud."

Emma shooed everyone inside, made more introductions, and reminded the Vermont crowd that it was almost midnight London time, so the guests might fade soon. I made hot and cold drinks to order and Emma arranged everyone in her parlor on the comfortable old fashioned furniture and deep pile rug. Janice gave me a look and complimented the pile as she wiggled her toes in it.

There was a hiss from behind me and Janice winked. She and the women were already too relaxed. That was sure to mean trouble ahead. Jeremy diverted the conversation to talk about the origins of the house. His own family's estate was now in the British National Trust, which was a mixed blessing, he said, because all the Trust homes needed expensive maintenance, the funds for which were very hard to come by.

The wild ones came out from the kitchen and inquired if a thick soup with ham bits was acceptable for supper. Emily scandalously ran her hands through my hair, jerking my head from one side to the other.

"He is a very bad man. Put me to work as his Controller, enrolled me in college in Boston, and loads me up with chores every chance he gets." Janice smiled and joined the hums. Jeremy looked bemused. Clarissa was still pink as could be from her afternoon exertions, and blushed again when I looked at her.

The meal was served in the kitchen after the idea of setting the mahogany formal dining table was rejected. Emma and Janice bracketed me. "Alec, this group is entirely too comfortable. Are you sure an outlier like me will fit in?"

I was not allowed to speak. Emma and Janice traded barbs about my deficiencies as though I was not there. Across the table, Jeremy was bracketed by Emily and Clara, who were flirting shamelessly. After a bit, Janice whispered in my ear, "This can't be real. I am going to beat you severely when I get you alone."

I turned and said, loud enough for Jeremy to hear, "It is not in the cards for you to get me alone."

The wild ones giggled, and Jeremy did a great job of frowning darkly. "Alone?" he mouthed to her.

"Emma!" she screeched, "you must stop them. Whenever we are together, they gang up on me."

Everyone was smiling and taking another sip of their wine. Emily and Clara looked to me for permission, and I nodded. Quickly, they were around the table, clouding Janice's head with their long hair, and making soothing comments. "He is so disreputable! We are used to this and will protect you. It would be good to invite us to share the attic bed with you and Jeremy, so we can act as proper bodyguards."

Janice was totally pink and the table was in convulsions. Jeremy had his head in his hands.

Pulling the flirtatious heads close, Janice said, "Yes. That will be fine. He is a known troublemaker. Jeremy and I don't usually wear anything to bed, is that ok?"

Now the shoe was on the other foot. Blushes spread over their faces as they absorbed the thought of their nakedness in front of Janice's man. Her very manly man.

Emma intervened. "Jeremy, the Clinton extended family is very relaxed about skin and about who is sleeping with whom, provided there is no coercion. We haven't had houseguests recently, so I am not sure how concerned you are about manners and morals..."

Janice looked across the table, "He seduced me in his Oxford lodging. Took my clothes away and chased me from room to room. I love him dearly and no one need worry about his manners and morals."

The short silence was broken by cheering up and down the table. I closed my eyes and smiled. Janice's voice said, "I guess I will have to beat you with Jeremy present."

Not looking at anyone, I said under my breath, "If you try that, he is going to pull your panties down and take you while I hold your arms and bite your delicious tits."

Squeezing my thigh, she said, "You've got me dripping. I am not sleepy anymore. I hope that bedroom has some soundproofing."

I winked across the table at Jeremy and mouthed, "She's ready." A minute or two later, I stood and suggested the guests be allowed to find their sleeping quarters. Emily and Clara grabbed two extra glasses of wine and offered to lead the way. The rest of us cleaned up and wondered when they might return.

Anna butted me and said, "That went very well. She is obviously under control. With all the innuendo, will we get any work from this oversexed group?"

Putting my back to the wall, I held her to my front with hands cupping the White Russian boobs. "Yes. Oversexed. Is that the magic elixir that will fuel our startup?"

Emma had heard that and nudged us. "Grandson, you have been proving for weeks that orgasms keep a woman happy and productive."

Anna twisted around and frenched me. "Lover, you had me once today but I am so needy. Do you think Emma will grant a waiver for the no sex in her bed rule?"

"Absolutely not. You can throw down a towel and have him on the carpet in the parlor. Make sure you scream loud enough to be heard in the attic!"

By the time we were ready to climb to Emma's bedroom, Anna was cooled down and whispered in my ear that she guessed that we really did have to do some work. Sex with me could wait.

Clare was among the last to return from the bathroom, clutching cloth in her hand. Facing us, she held it to her front. The beautiful embroidered silk nightie looked amazing. The women oh'd and ah'd.

"I've had this forever, and never wore it. My about to be ex-husband said he didn't like frilly things. Would it be ok to wear it tonight, even though the rest of you are bare? I feel in some strange way that this is my wedding night again. My special, perfect wedding night with my new family."

This brought all her new sisters to her side, hugging and kissing and helping with the fine garment. Beth came to my side and said, loudly, "Alec, don't you dare even think of ripping that gown from her. Give Clare a nice chaste kiss and promise to behave."

Clare was blushing again. "Oh Beth, you don't know. He misbehaved terribly this afternoon and sent me to the clouds ever so many times!"

It was good I still had my clothes on, because the erection was very hard. At that moment, there were noisy footsteps on the stairs to the floor above, and the wild ones burst into our room, bare as a button and discarding their dresses in the corner.

Breathlessly, they chorused, "Oh, we had so much fun. We took our dresses off and Janice was upset that there was no underwear! Then we danced for them, did handstands with our legs split, and somersaulted right into their arms. But there were no attacks! Jeremy started making out with Janice, and we helped get her clothes off. What a fine body!"

The two of them were a sight, jumping up and down, their young boobs bouncing. Emma asked, "Then what?"

"Oh, it was so exciting and sexy. Jeremy was kissing her all over and his cock got so hard! Alec, it is really special, but not as fine as yours. Remember that, not as fine as yours! His hand was working between her legs and she was moaning. We thought we were going to have a sex show right in front of us, but she got out just a few words, 'He is not doing me in front of you. Go!' And we were just leaving when there was a loud wail and we could see him jamming that big thing right where it belonged!"

They seized the moment of silence to link hands and run over to me. "Alec, we are so hot after that. You have to jam us. We won't be able to sleep unless you do! Let's go downstairs so we don't keep these women awake."

Beth spoke up. "As if. You two are hopeless sexpots. If you can put on a show upstairs, you can put on a show here. Let's see the dancing. He will take his clothes off. See if you can get him as hard as Jeremy. Bend your bodies over the bedrail when you are ready. We want to see his special jamming technique!"

What started out as mostly a joke didn't stay that way. The dancing was a wonderful act of love between two women. I couldn't help but move out in their space, offering a hand and a caress. Their pudenda were plump with arousal. I was hard and obvious. Walkovers and handstands showed everything. The bodies in bed were clapping and cheering them on. I wondered what a special jam into these bodies that knew my cock would need to be. More than friendly, less than bestial. I growled softly and low in my throat. Barely audible to their ears, but I could tell they heard. A tighter movement, a slight enticing flare of hips. This was going to work, I thought, making the next set of growls louder and more intense. They could feel it, the tension in their limbs showing a rising tide of feeling. Making my way closer, fingers took explicit forays to nipples and clits. The bed bodies were silent, entranced by the show they asked for. Now it was time to drive them to the bedrail. The next growls were loud and aggressive. The male demanding obedience. With worried looks and still holding hands, they bent the perfect female bodies over the rail as I arrived with a terrible noise and a wild entrance into Clara, who orgasmed instantly with a room filling wail. Emily's pelvis was in an agony of expectation, which I fulfilled with another terrible noise and entrance. "Ahhh," she howled as she shook in climax.