The Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz said to her, "We really don't want to be so much trouble. You've been wonderfully nice already, but if you really wouldn't mind, I'd certainly appreciate that."

"No trouble at all," Susan said. "In fact we just got in a new type of Bardex that I've been meaning to look at closely for myself. You guys wouldn't want it - it's not for beginners - but I think Bill and I might enjoy it. It's set up like a dildo with a Bardex ring. There are two inflation devices so you can seal it in like an ordinary Bardex and a second one that makes the didlo grow longer and fatter. Should be pretty hot if I can convince myself to spend the money on it."

With all four of them still nude, Susan showed them around the dungeon. Finally she said, "Before we get cleaned up, let me do one more thing." She led the three women over to an open area of the floor and then fastened each of their wrist cuffs to ceiling chains. Then, spreading their legs, she tied their ankles to the floor. Finally she pulled the chains tight, stretching each girl. She picked up a cat and slowly dragged the tails across each girl's nipples, stimulating them and causing sharp intakes of breath. When the nipples hardened, Susan applied clamps to each. She then brought over what looked like three ring stands such as the girls had used in chemistry labs. Except that these stands were heavier and more sturdy. She attached a clamp to each and inserted a large dildo into each clamp. At last she moved a stand in front of each girl and adjusted the dildo until it penetrated deeply into their vaginas. She lubed three slim butt plugs and worked these into their rectums. Finally she delivered a few strokes of the cat and then stepped back. By now all of them had seen the camera and taken a few pictures of the others being tortured. Susan picked up the camera and took several shots of the three of them hanging from the ceiling. She continued to whip and tease them until all three had come several more times before finally releasing them.

After she had released them, she said, "Go help yourselves to the shower. There are plenty of towels on the shelves. I'll be in right after you."

When all four were once more dressed, Susan in shorts and a tee shirt this time, and the equipment had been cleaned and put away, Susan turned off the lights and led the group back upstairs. She took them into a study where she downloaded the pictures they had taken onto a disc and made printouts of several. The three girls looked over the prints. "We do look hot, don't we?" Liz commented. "I'll bet the guys would love to see these."

"Well, they are yours," Susan said. I can put them on disc for you and you can take the prints. At least the ones of the three of you."

"Thanks," Liz said. "I guess the guys will just have to do without seeing how hot you look. I'll have to tell them what they missed and I know they will be frustrated."

Susan thought a second and then said, "Look, I've got a proposition for you. I told you I was an exhibitionist, but I don't want my picture plastered everywhere. I like you girls and I trust you. If you promise the pictures go no further than you and your boyfriends and that you will not give them my last name, I'll let you take those of me also. You don't have to, but I'd very much like to have a picture of you and permission to show Bill what he missed here tonight."

Liz looked at the other two and then the three of them whispered a second or two. They turned towards Susan and Liz said, "OK. As long as the same goes for our pictures: they go no further and no last names. You can go ahead and tease Bill as much as you want."

Susan thanked them and then made copies of the disc for both them and herself.

They continued to discuss what games they might play with the men and Susan reminded them, "Remember, that sex, especially BDSM sex, is really hard exercise. You want to be sure everyone is in good physical shape because these activities put a real stress on you. You three look in really good shape, but if any or you or your boyfriends haven't had a physical in a while, I'd suggest you get one before you really start in on this stuff."

"Thanks for the warning," Liz replied, "but all six of use have had athletic physicals this year and we're probably OK."

The four of them talked for a couple of more hours until finally yawns persuaded them to get some sleep. Susan headed upstairs to her own bed and the three girls settled on a couch and two inflatable mattresses in the living room. Despite the day's excitement - or maybe because of it - all were asleep almost instantly.

The next morning Susan supplied bagels and juice for breakfast and then they headed for the cars to make the short run to the shop. Susan was taking her own car because the girls planned to return home directly after getting their new toys.

Once inside the store, Susan led them directly to the strap-on harnesses and dildos and the three each selected one. When they started picking out dildos, Susan said, "Remember if you are going to use these on the men, they won't have had much experience and you'll need to start with a fairly narrow shaft. And even if you three have taken it up the ass a few times, a large dildo would still probably be too much. Now if you decide to use it on each other, a somewhat larger shaft would be OK." In the end the three selected three each of two of the smaller sizes.

When they had those items picked out Susan showed them the Bardex nozzles. "For starters, you probably want one of the smaller models. Maybe a little larger one once you're all more used to it."

The girls selected three identical models with relatively small nozzles, but still large enough to look like it would take quite a bit of work, and maybe a little pain, to get them inside. As they started over to the cash register, Liz reached back and picked up another item. When Susan had begun to ring the items up, Liz dropped the last of the stuff onto the counter and Susan looked with surprise at the larger Bardex she had described to them the previous night. It was larger than the others they had bought by quite a bit and, as Susan had told them, it could be pumped to increase both its length and diameter. "Are you sure you want this?" she asked. "It's really not made for new users."

"I'm pretty sure we know exactly what to do with it," Liz said and noticed what looked like a slight frown of disapproval from Susan. She smiled to herself and let Susan finish ringing everything up. After they had paid and put everything into a bag, Liz said, "Susan, I told you we knew exactly what to do with this." She pulled the new, large Bardex from the bag. "We discussed it in the car on the way over and we decided we should give it for you to thank you for all you've done."

Susan looked totally surprised. "You don't have to do that. I'll admit I'd love to have it, but, really, I didn't do anything that much."

"You most certainly did," Barb said.

"You went to an awful lot of trouble for us," Janet added. "We want you to have this."

"All right, I'll accept it," Susan finally agreed. "And thank you, thank you very much. When you've had a chance to try a few things and gotten your club going, I'll like very much to hear from you about it. If you can, come back up and we can get together."

"We just might do that," Liz said.

After everyone exchanged good-byes the three got into their car and started back.