All Comments on 'The Cock Report'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Wimpus Patheticus Needing Humiliationyou

Gee boboie - why bother - the self cuckolding yourself male seeking pathetic humiliation is getting so old and disgusting that we believe that either you change the base subhuman below human convention record or just go away little sick one.

No one above the wimp line can stand your constant pathetic demeaning of helpless weak men and yourself by your persistant wimpie story line. Don't you get it yet!

Even the other sites are very low scores for your sick theme. As long as you choose to offend most men and women with your helpless male humiliation theme you darken any possible regard for your obvious writing skill.

Skill is not enough anymore as there are many more talented writers and authors here garnering audience respect by their credible efforts of some reality and consequence when appropriate. Something you know but choose to avoid at most cost.

So keep shooting yourself in the ass, foot or cock as you don't matter any more except to the few jaded base sick freaks who need helpless male humiliation like you do.

Never too late to get some help bobie or is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another storie from that JPB sick mind noman

i wanna know how that planet Earth can allow a stupid idiot shithead may live on

this motherfucker dont know something else to write ...he is inspired from his fathers life and tell us all the stories of his mother s whore life

for sure his mother have to fuck some dogs to be impregnate with such a stupid wimp child...cos his father is to wimp to touch that whore...he is only her "others men sperm cunt cleaner"

and now...like father like son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The nature of stories

This is a S T O R Y. That means that the events did not happen. JPB wrote this S T O R Y for his own pleasure and kindly posts it for those who like his imagiantion.

I E N J O Y his S T O R I E S though I would hate to find any woman I loved in bed with someon else. Those who post stupid comments are only discouraging someone whose skill as a writer I admire greatly.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 18 years ago
its a JPB Story

Well Bob,

This one is unrealistic, sexist, racist and sickening. But as a story its very good.

I personally don't care for the subject matter, or the wimp husband who is far to willing to take back a wife who clearly doesn't want to be in what I'd consider a "honorable" marriage.

However,

its a story, and as a story it works. The characters might be a little one-demonsional, but that's partly a product of how short the story is, and partly a function of what you were trying to write.

I'd have loved to have seen a more through exploration of the husband's history and motivations. He was a bit more forgiving than I would have imagined, and didn't seem to mind that his wife was turned on by cocks bigger than his, which I find a little unlikely, but perhaps there was something in his character you didn't cover.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what was he thinking

why fight to keep a whoreslut of other men as a wife.it sounds good,but who knows what she doing.the first time she fucked around and he didn't know.thinking isn't clear by the hubby.

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbalmost 18 years ago
Actually bob wrote to set some kind of a literotic

..submiccion record--

Quality or erotic content is not a factor in that contest

LadyCibelleLadyCibellealmost 18 years ago
Your story

Your story has been reviewed on the new story review thread on the AH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disappointing

Writing, good. Content, poor. I understand that you are submitting stories you previously wrote for another erotic site, but come on Bob. I'm sure it took a long time to create your words then, and your efforts are appreciated, but don't you think you should rewrite some of your poorer efforts? These latest ones are so far out there compared to what you were posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee bobie - see you do have some wimp support

To the comments:

For UK, no surprise for your support but its more than a story - its bobie's predilection - he lives for helpless male humiliation as a constant.

bobie writes for himself and graciously shares - but only with and for the freaks into pathetic helpless male humiliation - he can't change the record.

Skill schmill - any asshole can demean men and women - that doesn't make him special - just numbly sick and hung up on self cuckstering humself - then drinking as much cock cum as he can swallow.

You sunk yourself bobie - so suck on to your own singular pleasure but only with support from a few like yourself. The other 99.9% of men and women value self respect over your pathetic sick ways.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

This is the first story of yours that I have read. I liked it, a little different than most.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey Dumbass

Bullshit Bob...lighten up....your neurosis is getting worse

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Can't buy it!!

I don't believe that what he and Judy set up would work. Why did Aime suddenly give in again? And two wrongs never make things right.

So, NO, I can't buy the proposed fact that it solved their marriage problem, her cock loving problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thatw as poor andf bad and even sick. The bitch is

nigger loving whore and you tyook her back. You're a sad wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another ARGEE variation

Is this a variation on ARGEE's "How it Really Happened?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish it Was My Wife

Would I love to have sloppy seconds after my wife's pussy was filled full by a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but you have written better

A pretty good story with what I would consider a happy ending. I think that it is a shame that many think that love can not withstand mistakes. Here we have a story of love conquering what for some would be an unforgivable slip by the one they love. Life will usually throw us a curve ball every once in awhile. We often have to adjust to changing events just to try and keep what we hold dear to us. Sometimes it is a shitty job just to feed the family, bailing your kids out of jail even when you know they broke the law, or taking your life mate back after they stumble and break your heart. Life is mostly lived in the gray area and very seldom does it stray into pure black or white.

Fallen Angel

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
This one was BAD, JPB

I'm giving you a 50 for creativity, but you may have well had a unicorn screw her for plot believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this one was REAL bad Bob

Why do you write these wimp husband stories. No man that goes and fucks his wife after she has had multiple cocks is a real man. he is just a queer by proxie...maybe a real queer..

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
They're right Bob this one is fucked up beyond

belief. No man would take his whore wife back when she did what this bitch did. Wake up your fucking brits are out of your fucking brains.

themin12themin12over 17 years ago
Among the best I've read here!!

Just ignore the KKK guys as they are dumb shits anyway! As a husband of a blonde wife I often dream of enticing her to try a black man which she takes as a 'middle-aged crisis'in my thinking. Sometimes however when in heat and a bit tipsy she moans a little more during our love making when I whisper how two black in the bed could please her even more!

Great writing my man!!1

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Fucking crock of shit.

Everything ok is it? With this soft-cock and his whoring wife? Curiosity about the cliched black cock? What a fucking drag. Excusing the wifes sluttish behaviour by saying what, is her curiosity sated? JPB, you write so much of this type of bullshit, that it appears to surround and consume your life. If this is the case, dude, either move out of the hole you live in or just find God or something. You've really got to get yourself a new hobby.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Awful fiction

Heh. In one swell foop, the master of cuckolded wimps disproves the long-held urban myth that "once you've had black, you don't go back." Well done, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hubby is a wimp

u hear the saying "once u go black u never go back", this isnt right, the real truth is "once u go black u cant go back" and thats cause no real man would want u, only the wimpy ones like this hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell No

Well written but, if you think it through she had wanted all along to see and then have an excue to fuck a black cock. Did she love her husband...yes, but not enough or respect for their marriage to abstain. She left guilty, not because she felt guilty but because she knew she was guilty of justifying her experience and then not once more but two times more.

Had she sat down with him and told him of her overwhelming desire to find out about black cocks (he should have guessed anyway) they might have worked out a one 2-3 hours fuck fest in their own homw. Give me a break, asking Judy, over and over, to talk about it and staying too long to see a black one, she knew, she just used alcohol as a justification.

I didn't like the way he decided to accept her back, but, I understood his love for her. The first time they got in a tizzy and she muttered Turone, I would have had her ass out the door, she wasn't the woman he originally fell in love with anyway and now she would ,ost likely use any excuse to get a black quickee. You know damn well she liked it and got hooked.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That is not how women react.

Her husband didn't know and she would not tell him. Therefore, unless she was afraid her husband would find out, she would not feel guilty. She would not leave him.

Women have been doing sneaky sex for millions of years so it is part of their makeup to not feel guilty unless the mate finds out.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Worst story ever, anywhere!

Just wish this website had 0 stars, something worse than hate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
another JPB WACC story

like I said before that you either love him or hate him. this one I hated

freeman82freeman82about 11 years ago
one star for the cuckold wimp

I know that this is your favorite kind of story, but it still enrages me. he should have fucked Julie and then walked away.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

the first thing you do is take pics of the men so you can id them later. then in a year or so you find them, taser them, cut their cocks off. a few years after that you drug your sister in law and shoot her full of aids. as for you pretend wife, you sell her ass on the street and make a few busks off the whore before you shoot her up with aids too.

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea!

Didn't enjoy it at all. Wife needed to keep her curiosity under control. Gang banging a large group of miscellaneous unknown men was disease risky and a stupid thing for a married woman to do if she had any respect for herself or her husband. She might as well have simply filed for divorce before satisfying her itch and curiousity. Not a good one, JPD! Dan

PallMall09PallMall09over 10 years ago
Written well but didn't enjoy

I hate stories like this that are written well but have what I consider shitty plots and endings.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

mechanics where nice, but lost the logic of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What

5 years and they are monogamous but when they have a disagreement she yhreatens to call Tyrone...WTF - throw her ass out...PERIOD!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

2nd read, understandable, understood wife's anxiety, and curiosity, but would have found a way to get even for that wonderful friend judy, once and for all, before she wrecks some other friends marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
COCK A DOODLE DO

whose cock will do. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Should Have Dumped Her Ass

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One slut plus one slut always equals two whores.

Forget taking her back. She's just going to throw it in your face (like she did) when she gets mad and you know what they say - "When you go black, you never go back". Which means Judy will talk her into cheating somewhere down the line. Aimee is just another cheating slut in a long line of JPB's cheating slut. Kick her to the curb. Who needs the grief?

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Love?

Can you really be that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmmm

It is rather obvious from the way you wrote the story that this wife did not love her husband.

Someone in love doesnt repeatedly have gangbangs. Including one after just leaving him over her guilt at cheating in the first place.

You wrote the husband as a fool, she is a serial cheater now.

No man would take her back.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

This just didn't sound right.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure vomit

Yuk.

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Would if divorced the cheating slut as-soon-as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
once you go black you cant go back

nothing but bbc ho is the final outcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
once you go nigger

you're not allowed back .

keep your diseased aids-whore hole the fuck out of here you skank .

1* for race mixxing trash aids-whore and cuckold faggot wimp .

typical JPB cuck-fest .

glad she brought her nigger-gift(aids) back home to cuck-boy !

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
pictures

would keep playing in a mans head after he witnessed his "wife" in that situation....nothing good can come of this...

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
I know it's 'just a story' but, really ......!!

How stupid would you have to be to even CONSIDER staying with a 'wife' that did THAT ??!!

Oh but I still love her ... bullshit .. there is no way that you would have any feelings but hatred for the wife after a display of stupidity and inconsideration like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If my wife did that

I would use Smith and Wesson on the black cocksuckers and save one for my wife's snatch. Not too real, though. No guy is that stupid to go along with what she was asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny

During my younger days at college, more than one of the sistahs were pissed that all the homies could talk about was white pussy. That and how the homies never had money to spend on them.

Pretty easy for a redneck to move right in, one dinner at a nice restaurant and I ended up with more black pussy than the b'ball team was getting from liberal white girls.

Funny thing.... each and every one of mr bed partners were shocked to see my ''Willie'' grow. In their experiences with blacks what you saw is what you got. The dicks may have gotten harder but no bigger. More to point my 8 plus inches with 2 and a half diameter was the biggest they had had.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with erection size....but keep spreading the myth as it keeps the sistah's dropping by

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
What???

I was raised in a black neighborhood so yes, I had Myself plenty of black girfriends. The thing that surprised me at first was how they would stare in awe as my thing would start to grow. They told me that with a black cock you got what you saw as it wouldn't expand in size just get hard. So I've always known that its a myth that they're bigger. Thats just a husbands fantasy to see their wifes with a twelve inch ebony cock. Anyway, Keep spreading the myth as that leave more black women for us.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
No tiny dicks, just slack pussies

In the real world, you'd wear out a lot of shoe leather trying to find a guy who would take this bimbo back. In JPB's world this is a lame story built around a tired racial stereotype. It didn't bump the irritation meter off the peg. The story would be funny if hubby fought stereotype with same. "Aimee, do you work with any really tiny asian women. I've always heard that asian men have tiny dicks and their women have really tight pussies. Ask if any of them would like to try out some BIG WHITE COCK." That would grind a few gears in her feeble brainbox!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
No

Damn dumbest thing I've ever read. It went from hard to believe to utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Plain Sick

Should have known better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Negative Stars

Just idiotic. Does JPB have the slightest understanding of marriage? Only a low T cuck with no principles would take her back. Have children with her? Develop a net worth she could take in a divorce? What a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
-5*’s

NFW! Me, I’d of done the financial stuff, quit my job, packed as much of my stuff as possible into my car, and just driven away, never contacting anyone from that area again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Find a way?

The problem is trust. How do you ever trust her again? What happens when she gets the next wild hair up her ass? You know she's going to check it out, regardless. That's no way to live. Time for a divorce.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
The worst

The absolute worst JPB story I.have ever read, and he has done some trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Stupid Bob

Trying to reduce black men to the giant cocks they DON'T have, and of course his stock cuckish, defective, weak husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another wimp.From the moment she started asking him about black cocks,the light should have come on that she wanted to try one.He should have warned her off and when she did it dumped her cheating arse instead of staying with the slut.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
They would have been dead from the AIDS by the five year mark

If not AIDS then many others STDs. Disgusting story really. Sorry JPB usually fan but not this time.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Hell No

Not just no but Hell No!

Bob - I like a lot of your stories, but not the cuck ones.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
Just for the record here

As a black man, our brains are not hard-wired to want white women.....ah forget it. This is smut and no one cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so why did the fool take the slut back and why would he screw the other whore i would be afraid i would get some disease from one of them time to toss the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cuck

is not for me.

this is one worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure garbage

This is one of your worst ever stories. You need to know first off and this has been proven by Science that black/coloured men are actually are exactly the same as a white man it has even been written up by scientists . Going on about the myth of all black/coloured men being bigger. So get out of your head about that garbage. But if it had happened to me with her being with loads of white men ( yes I’m a black man ) . I would of divorced her ass and for where we live we would not have a problem with this 50/50 split . But still any red blooded male would not stand for it so yes this story was garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Mistakenly read this again, it's sickening.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Well I think this is a wonderful example of a marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore, just keep up with the STD checkups. JPB you are so much better than this. As my old teacher used to put on my reports ‘Must try harder’.

But hey it passed some time in lockdown lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp

That goes to show you what a bunch of wimps are writing stories now

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
You Love Writing

Bob just cause you to write doesn’t mean you should, everyone loves to sing but most people can’t, do us all a favour Bob and take up singing⭐️

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The fact that slut Judy happened to know 5 Black guys with big cocks means nothing. As the MC's Black friend said cock sizes vary within races. I've also heard that there are "showers" and "growers," men whose cock are large flaccid, but don't get much larger when erect, and men with smaller flaccid cocks that get larger when erect.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
JPB, not your best story.

I agree with most, what a sorry cuck story. JPB is one of the better writers here but this was definitely NOT your best. Really, a cock report to see if a black cock is largest. What a crock of shit. It is like what his black friend said, all cocks are basically the same... but just get 1 big black cock and then pass the knowledge to his buddies that a white woman is looking, so pathetic. And the guy here is a standard wimp who wants to get cuckolded? He accepts his cheating wife screwing BBC's.... He should have divorced her cheating ass and moved on. Hopefully she dies from a STD or AIDS. This is not a typical JPB story but it is what it is, not MY type of story.... 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Cock Report...

should actually be titled "The Slut Cuck Report", seems to me. Lacks a lot from being your best,JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure don’t agree with the outcome, no way any man on the face of the earth would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... just about the dumbest fucking story I've ever read.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hey wimp your one fuckup stupid mother fucker. why would even talk to that slut judy. you should have divorce your whore wife , and beat the fuck out of judy,

.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Another

Another load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moronic at every level.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
OLDE FOLKES TALES

inserts into a fantasy played over and over.from ab ova. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Now Judy is telling me that I'm wrong, that there are major differences between the races, that all blacks have bigger cocks." - Even if the cock size myth was true, that still wouldn't mean that there are "major differences" between the races.

\

I repeat my comment of a year ago, that just because Judy brought home five Black guys with big cocks doesn't prove that all Black men have big cocks. If she went to the local college and brought home five Black guys from the basketball team, would that mean that all Black men were tall?

\

No way do I take her back, and fuck no to sloppy seconds!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I think I'll just go to the end and down vote all JPB stories. 99% of the time I'll be spot on with a 1 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Judys of the world are far more of a problem than the Tyrones. She deserves every bad thing that can happen to her.

Getting involved with a "screaming liberal" was his first mistake. Not checking out his woman's girlfriends before proposing made him double dumb.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Actually lowered my vote from a 2 to a 1. She ignores the word of a Black man, instead takes the word of a BBC slut who obviously self-selects for big cocks. As she finds out when it was just two random Black men the myth was just that.

\

I wouldn't take her back, not for the cheating, but for her refusal to accept his word that it was a myth.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Big hole in the middle of the desert or any rural large property. Drop both whores, douse them with gasoline and celebrate a big bon fire. Once well cook, cover with dirt and disappear through the open south border.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck crap

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

If he wanted to go that route it should have been 7 other sluts. Not just Judy.

An actual conversation between him and Aimee before he took her back might have been helpful.

If she's still friends with Judy he's fooling himself if he thinks she hasn't touched any other cocks since that time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally stupid......... nothing here that suggests erotica, actually a bimbo who doesn't know what is what and a even worse friend. The suggested solution is even worse than anything and actually doesn't even make sense.

Cracker270Cracker27021 days ago

I only vote on the quality of the writing and or the emotion stirred. So a four for this effort. But know this I hated the story line. Both for the cuckoldry and the racial aspect. I wish I had not wasted my time.

BigDee44BigDee4415 days ago

Her reasoning seems idiotic to me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x15 days ago

Her husband gives her factual information, and she "refutes" it by using Judy's stacked deck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS