All Comments on 'The Collector 19'

by A_Member

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for everything bro, your stories, especially this one, (Also Connie, Cheri and Stacy), have been a treat to read, and while I'm disappointed that I won't get to read new ones anymore, I think you have to do what's best for yourself. Good luck, and I'm looking forward to story number 20!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Last Re-write?---Thank God

Too bad you didn't quit before you started Paragraph 2 of Boring episode # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done, an enjoyable series

I have enjoyed this series a great deal. There are many aspects that deserve comment, but these are the best aspects, as I see it ... quick readable chapters, just right to hold readers' attention, intrigue, humor, without vulgarity and the smutty aspects. I hope to read more of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Series

I enjoyed your series and your writing style. I'd encourage you to continue to write- I've been reading stories for years and it's rare that I'll read a 20 chapter series. Then again, I share the same fetish you do... anyway, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Series

Your series is just fantastic, proving variety is the spice. I really need to go back and read some of the ones I missed. If not the BJ Collector series, I hope you continue to write other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great series

I'd love to see Connie return either alone or with a co-conspirator. That chapter is one of my favorite stories on this entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really enjoy your bj chronicles. No offense but you must have a lousy diet bc it appears all these girls are reeling every time u blow a load

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous