The College Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I video her while she's here?"

"Sabine?"

I swallowed. Not something I really wanted, but...

"If you keep it for yourself."

"I won't let anyone copy it or give a copy away, but I may want to show it to people."

"I guess."

The thought of being on videotape and others watching it, seeing me was scary but arousing.

"Are you afraid of being caught?"

"I think so, especially if someone would be offended by it, but not by being seen."

"See Sue. She's into it, really into it."

Sue stood up, smirked at me, grasped the bottom of my top. She pulled it up slowly, watching my face. I started to blush, knew I was from the heat in my face but didn't stop her. My tits fell out, bouncing up and down, then the top was over my head and tossed on the floor. Sue grinned and reached for my shorts. I think she thought I would stop her, but I didn't. I just let her undo and then unzip them. Her grin got bigger and bigger. Her fingers went into the waistband and she pushed the shorts over my hips and eventually they slid down to my ankles. I stepped out of them. I started thinking. It was late afternoon and I had been stripped naked six times already today. I was bare ass naked in front of a man and woman and Jan, in an office. I was getting pretty horny.

"Now Sue, she will let Mike and the other guys feel her tits but nothing else with them. She bought some toys today that I picked out. If you want her to, she'll use toys but you and Mike have to buy them. Eventually she is not going to have any underwear because there are three guys who are stripping her at school and if she has a bra or panties on, they get to take them away from her. I checked this morning, she only has one bra left, which I am going to alter, cut holes in it for her nipples and three pairs of panties left. By next Tuesday she won't have a pair of panties. She has some suitable business clothes for two or three days a week, but if you want her to have underwear, you'll have to buy some for her. Otherwise, she will be like this after her stripping when she gets here. She doesn't care who strips her, so you can do it, the other wives, the guys, doesn't matter."

"You just have to buy the things you and Mike want for her and pay her twenty a day she's here."

"Sabine get on the desk and spread for Sue."

I got so my ass was resting at the edge of the desk in the office and lifted and opened my legs.

"So the guys only get tits. Can I finger fuck you?"

I looked at her. She had this evil grin on her face. I thought it would feel good. I nodded yes. I was resting my bare ass on the edge of the desk, naked, legs spread. Sue reached out and grasped my right tit and her other hand cupped my pussy. She wormed a finger into me, her thumb resting on my clit. Then Sue began to thrust her finger in and out and also rubbed my clit with her thumb. It was long before I was moaning softly and my hips were move up and down, too much giggling from Sue and Jan and chuckles from Mike, who was now sitting and facing me. Sue had moved to the side so he and Jan had an unobstructed view of the naked me. Then Sue said...

"I'm going home to get the video camera. It won't be more than fifteen minutes."

So I was left with Jan and Mike, told to stay spreadeagled so he had a clear view of my tits and pussy.

Sue was soon back and I had to set some limits for this. I said...

"OK, you can tape me but just naked. I don't want to be on tape using a dildo, fingering myself, pulling my pussy open or a guy feeling my tits. But you can tape me bare ass. I'll spread my legs for the tape, squat by a file cabinet with my knees apart, stuff like that, but no sex stuff. Deal? If not, this whole thing is off."

Mike and Sue agreed to that, just having a naked college girl on tape for them to watch, perhaps show to others, would be enough for them. Then Jan asked me...

"Sabine, tell us, are you enjoying this?"

She gestured at my naked body, smirking.

"Uh, yes."

"Tell Mike and Sue. And be specific."

"I like being bare ass in front of people. I like people looking at my naked body. I like showing my tits, ass and pussy. I'll let Sue tape me naked because I think I'll like it, want to see it afterwards and probably really love thinking of her and Mike watching it later, perhaps showing it to other people. Just no one from(here I said the college I was attending)."

And so that was how I spent the next forty-five minutes being videotaped bare ass after all three of them told me what they wanted me to do on tape. Like sitting in a desk chair with clothes on, then taking the clothes off, then spreading my legs while sitting at the desk, walking the halls of the office nude, taped from front and back, delivering coffee to an office nude, pretending that I was filing stuff nude, answering the door nude, acting like I was taking dictation nude. All sorts of office stuff. And for it all, Sue paid me fifty dollars.

Sue also told me she was going to buy me some dresses with buttons all up and down the front so she could tape me buttoned up, then with more and more buttons undone until they all were and walking around the office like that.

I'm sure you all can picture what that looked like, I sure could.

Jan and I left and when we got back to the dorm and our room I was kind of disappointed when she didn't tell me to strip for her.

So Jan and I studied during the remainder of the afternoon. Sometime later Jan's phone rang, she talked for a bit and then left. When she came back the guys were with her and as she closed the door they pulled me out of my study chair and undid my shorts and pulled them down so my pussy was showing again. They got pulled off along with my sandals and then my top was pulled up over my head and off. Naked again. God, I was really beginning to love this.

They didn't ask if I wanted to be stripped, they just did it. Just the way that I liked it. No asking me if it was all right, just do it. Stand me up, strip me. I was liking having no say in the matter. Just be a display. Just get me naked. Look at me. Make me have nothing secret.

They sat me on my bed, spread my legs open, leaned me back on my hands so my tits were showing, my pussy showing, sat down on Jan's bed across from me and stared at my bare ass naked body. It made me tingle down there, my nipples too. I was getting to be horny all the time.

I spent the rest of the day until dinner naked, bare ass naked, spreadeagled, in front of them. Three guys seeing all I had to offer. My nipples were erect, my pussy swollen and red, the lips slightly open. I even got to the point that I rolled my hips up so my asshole was showing too. I wanted them to be able to see every part of me.

Some of the time I got on my knees sideways to them so they could see my tits dangling down, see them jiggle if I moved. I got on my hands and knees with my ass towards them, knees far apart so my pussy and asshole showed to them. Jan watched it all smiling. She didn't care, it wasn't her showing, it was me.

I got to put my shorts on and the top to go to dinner. Jan told the guys to meet us at the big TV room on campus around 9:30. I was curious about what she had in mind, but I didn't ask her.

The big TV room was a large area, with a TV down and chairs and couches spread around in front of, rising like a theater. It was usually pretty dark after the sun set and normally didn't have many people there. Mostly because each dorm had a large TV room and a lot of the students had their own TV's.

I began to have suspicions though as I thought about it.

Around 9:00 Jan got up, went in the closet and brought out a button up the front dress of hers. She laid it on my bed. Then she went in my dresser and got out a bra and a pair of panties. Jan looked at me, giggled.

"Do you know that this is your second to last bra and that there are only two pairs of panties in your clothes left?"

"No, I didn't"

"Well, that's all, one bra, two pairs of panties. How long do you think they'll last?"

I was beginning to get slightly excited, I knew she had something planned for me.

"Strip off and put on the bra, panties and the dress, Sabine. Then we're going to watch TV. How do you feel about risky stuff?"

"I don't know, what kind of risky stuff?"

"I am not telling but I think you are going to love this, Sabine."

I stripped off the few clothes I had on, put on the bra, panties and dress. Then Jan opened our door and we walked to the TV building. Once inside she walked us up to the top row and we sat down. No one else was there. A few minutes later two of the guys came in. They came up, Jan moved one level down in front of me. The two guys sat on either side of me. Jan said...

"I'll keep a lookout. You guys need to check Sabine for forbidden underwear." Then she giggled.

My mouth dropped open. She couldn't mean it, could she?

The guys reached over, chuckling, not at all concerned with what I was thinking and began to undo the buttons on the dress. I was nervous as hell, looking at the door to the TV room, but I didn't try to stop them. Jan was seated sideways to me, looking at the door, but mostly looking at me. Jan had this huge grin on her face.

"You're going to love this Sabine, I know you are."

I was nervous but as each button came undone, I got more and more excited. Soon it was all undone.

"She's got a bra and panties on."

"Well, the rule for her is, when she's with you guys, she can't be wearing either one, right?"

"Yeah."

"So I guess they have to come off, don't they."

"Yeah."

"Jan, I can't in here. The dress has to come off to get the bra off."

"Sure you can Sabine. There's no one here but us."

I looked at her, then Jack, then Robert. They were already pushing the dress off my shoulders. She was right, it was just us, but anyone could walk in here at any time. Jack pushed me away from the couch cushion to allow the dress to be pushed down behind me. I was starting to breathe faster. The dress was off my upper body, crumpled up behind me. Robert undid the bra and they both slipped the straps down off my shoulders and off. Their hands went to my panties and without thinking I lifted my ass up and they pulled them down and off of me. Robert took the panties and bra and walked off with them. Shortly he was back. He laughed.

"The next guy in the men's room is in for a surprise."

"Why?"

"Her bra and panties are on the sink counter."

All of them laughed. Then the guys lifted my legs up and spread them over their knees. So I was bare ass again, but this time in the TV room, in a public building. I had nothing on again, just sitting on an opened dress, tits out, pussy bare, legs spread. Jan was smirking at me, thinking this was pretty funny. She leaned forward...

"How gutsy are you Sabine?"

"What?"

"Lift up your ass."

I looked at her and then I put my hands on the couch and lifted up, not knowing what she was thinking. And she bunched the dress up in both her hands and pulled it slowly out from under me. Slow so I would realize exactly what she was doing. My stomach did a flip and I wanted to sit down, but I didn't. With my ass up Jan was staring right at my pussy, grinning as she pulled the dress towards her. She got it out from under me completely and then balled it up and dropped it on the floor next to her. She had a huge grin on her face. She moved her eyes to my face, the slowly down my nude body to my pussy, legs still spread open, then back up to my face. She leaned in to me...

"Sabine, you're bare ass naked in a public place, your underwear is in the men's room and I have your dress. I could pick it up and walk out of here right now. Would you like that?"

"Uh, I don't know Jan."

"What would you do if I did?"

"I don't know."

"Would you walk back to our room naked?"

"I guess I'd have to."

"Sabine, I am not saying that you are a slut, but what you are doing is pretty slutty. Just think about it. You're bare ass naked in a public place, no underwear, I have your dress. I could pick it up and walk out of here with it. You're sitting with your legs over two guys legs, pussy showing, tits showing and not complaining about it, not trying to cover up at all. Lift your ass up Sabine."

I did it.

"Now your cunt, your cunt, Sabine, it's right in my face. I could lean forward and kiss it without much effort. How much are you enjoying this, little slut?"

"Um, a lot, really a lot."

"Maybe I shouldn't call you a slut. Maybe I should just call you cunt, since you love showing it so much. What do you think about that, Sabine."

"If you want to Jan, just not in front of others. With Jack, Robert and David it's fine if you want to call me cunt."

"How about this Sabine?"

Jan picked up my dress and stood up, smirked at me and began to walk to the door.

"No, Jan, no, please don't walk out with my dress!"

She stopped by the door. It seemed miles away to me.

"Come and get it, Sabine."

Jack and Robert let me get up and watched me walk, very nervously towards to the door to the TV room. Naked. Jan smirked. She was intentionally being mean to me. But it was a thrill to be like that, bare ass naked, in a public room, anyone could walk in on us. My tits bouncing, ass jiggling as I walked, knowing the guys were watching me, Jan watching me. I got up to her and she handed it to me. I put it on, slipping my arms into it. I reached for a button.

"No, don't do up any buttons, Sabine, just put your hands in the pockets."

I did that, shivering at how close I was to her leaving with the dress. I don't think that she would have, but I could have been wrong too. She might have left me there nude.

"Let's go for a walk."

So we walk out of the building, guys following us, walk across the campus the west side. Our dorm is on the west, next to a huge guys dorm the is five stories tall, a really old building. It's in the shape of a partial "U", one of the sides shorter than the other. We walked past our dorm to the bottom of the longest side and Jan stopped. It was late, dark but for streetlights on the street. Some lights from the dorm rooms, but most were dark. Jan stood with me until the guys walked up.

I had been holding my dress closed with my hands in my pockets, but from time to time a tit would be uncovered, just one, never both, but the air coming up from the bottom on my bare pussy was exciting. Being outside like this, wearing so little, it was very exciting, especially since it was not done up. If I took my hands out of my pockets the slight breeze would have opened the dress.

We were standing by a large pine tree, perhaps thirty feet from the sidewalk, then a street, then across it were houses. Jan was facing me.

"Take your hands out of the pockets, Sabine."

I did, feeling that jolt down low. The breeze blew one side of the dress open. One tit out and baring that whole side of me. Jan stepped up to me, the guys watching us, and pushed the dress off my shoulders so it slid down to my elbows. And I was fully frontally bared.

"How gutsy are you tonight, Sabine? Want to do something outrageous?"

"I don't know Jan. What do you want me to do."

"It's late cunt. No one is going to be outside here. Want to walk around the boy's dorm?"

"That's not so gutsy."

"Naked?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. Down this side, down next side, know the tunnel?"

"Yes."

"Through the tunnel. Then down that side, then down to that corner and back here. Then I'll give you back your dress and sandals and we can go back to our room."

This was really stupid, foolish, risky. It wasn't gutsy, it was dumb. But the more I stood there, front bare, Jan smiling at me, the more I wanted to do it. I bent and slipped off my sandals, then shrugged out of my dress. I was bare ass again, but this time at the end of the boy's dorm, next to the resident's apartment, in full view of a city street. Down to the corner of the dorm was about two hundred feet, about the same down the next side. Once through the tunnel in the corner of the dorm maybe one hundred feet to the end, then across that end and back on the outside, maybe a total of five hundred feet back to my dress.

At least on the first two parts, it was just windows, no doors, they were all on the courtyard which was through the tunnel. But that entire part, the first part would be in view of city streets with streetlights. I looked down the grass of an open area down the side of the dorm, shuddered and began walking. To the giggles of Jan and the chuckles of Jack and Robert. I could feel my tits bouncing slightly as I walked along, my ass jiggling. I walked by dark and lighted windows both, breathing harder as I passed the lighted ones. I couldn't help but glance at the lighted ones, but saw no one in them. Walked around the large evergreen at the end and turned right. Kept going at a steady pace, becoming more relaxed even though I passed through lighted patches from streetlights. I slowed as I reached the tunnel, peered around the corner, saw no one and stepped into it, slowly walking through it.

Now I was in the courtyard of the dorm, where the doors to the building were. I had perhaps a hundred feet to go to the corner. As I passed the halfway mark I heard...

"Hey, she's naked!"

I was a few steps into a pool of light from two big windows and I glanced over my shoulder seeing four guys coming out of a doorway in the dorm. I panicked and began to run down the side of the dorm, hearing footsteps charging up behind me. My heart had fallen to my feet but I kept running as hard as I could. I turned the corner and sprinted down the short side of the "U", footsteps gaining on me. I ran hard to next corner and down the base of the "U", knowing that I was going to lose this footrace.

All the way I was calling myself stupid, dumb, ignorant for ever doing this. My tits were not bouncing now, they were flopping up and down and it hurt. I kept running as hard as I could. The last corner, maybe I could make it. I slipped, almost falling, made the turn and with a burst of energy, seeing Jan and the guys waiting for me. Jan was holding my dress and I ran as hard as I could. The guys behind had gained a lot.

"Look at that ass bounce!"

I moaned as I reached Jan, grabbed the dress and began to pull it on, just as the four guys dashed up. I turned my back to them and pulled it closed over my front, no time to do up the buttons.

"She was naked, right?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Jan nodding yes and cursed her under my breath. Jan walked up to me, took my arm and walked me to a pool of light. Then she turned me to face all of the guys, all six of them. She leaned into me and whispered...

"Do you want to?"

I was totally out of breath. Barely dressed, just holding the dress closed over me. The guys walked closer.

"You naked under that?"

I looked at them, one at a time, breathing hard. Bare feet in the grass. I felt embarrassed, ashamed of myself, and then that familiar jolt down low hit me.

"Yes."

Jan leaned into me...

Softly she said to me...

"Want this off?"

As she touched the dress. I swallowed. I let go of the dress. My right tit uncovered. A small gap in the center. Hoots as the new guys saw my tit. I got my nerve up. I looked at all of them again, one at a time, seeing excitement on four new faces. I was getting excited, standing there, tit out, not covering it, almost naked. I covered my tit, holding the dress closed, looked at them again. Got my voice back.

"Want if off?"

Jan laughed.

"You just love this whole thing, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I do, Jan."

"Let me help you."

She reached up and pushed the shoulders of the dress off mine, slipping it down. I let it go, holding the front closed below my tits. The dress slid to my elbows and both tits were exposed. God my nipples were hard!