The College Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the new guys stepped forward but Jan held up and hand...

"No touching. I think she'll show a lot more in a few seconds."

I looked at the eager faces, thinking to myself that these guys may have never seen a live tit in their lives. I let go of the front of the dress, let my arms hang down and the dress slid to my wrists and my entire front was bared to them. I shook both arms and it fell off, puddling around my feet. Standing bare ass naked in front of six guys, four of them seeing me for the first time. Jan glanced at me, giggled...

"Turn around."

I did a slow pirouette, showing them my bare ass, then faced them again. Then I squatted, leaned back on my hands and let my knees fall open. I was on my feet and hands, arched backwards, legs open, pussy showing, tits showing, my face up so they could see it, would know me when they saw me on campus, would know that I was the girl who showed her everything to them. Mentally I pictured what they were seeing, my face, my bare tits with stiff nipples poking up, bare belly, a little fat bump, then my bare slit, my crack and under it two half globes of my ass cheeks.

Jan walked over to the guys, I just stayed like that. She chuckled as she looked at me, exposing myself like a bitch in heat. Then she asked them...

"Do you guys know a place were she can do this for a bunch of you? Somewhere where she won't get caught or in trouble. If you do, I can convince her to show up and get naked, spread her legs. Do you?"

"There's a big open room on the sixth floor of the dorm. We can sneak her in and get her up there."

"Just so you know, she doesn't do anything but get naked, no touching, no sucking, no sex. But you'll get to see every inch of her bare. No shoes, no socks, no anything."

"Can we take pictures of her?"

"Have to think on that, guys. And you have to be sure that anyone you ask to that room is going to keep it quiet. She doesn't want to get in trouble with the deans or the school. I'll get her to do an hour at a time, bare ass naked."

"What's she getting out of it?"

"She like being naked in front of guys. What can I say."

I finally got up, stayed naked. My dress still on the grass, my sandals I had no idea where they were.

"Tomorrow?"

"Maybe, call me."

Jan gave them her number. I picked up my dress, put it on, didn't button it, letting it hang, one tit sticking out, the other covered, a slice of bare skin down the middle of it, framing my bare crack.

"Let's go."

She and I turned and headed off, Jack and Robert staying with the new four. I leaned into her...

"What do you mean by asking them if they had a place. I don't know if I want to do that."

"I've been doing some research, Sabine. Across the river there is a full nude strip club. They do amateur nights, once a week. I think that is how they recruit young dancers. Think about doing that once a week, Sabine. Think about being on stage, taking off every stitch you have on. I talked to some guys who've gone there. The dancers spread open on the edge of the stage for guys who tip them. Think about that, Sabine. Showing your cunt once a week to any guy who has a dollar bill. Getting bare ass for a crowd. Only getting tips to get paid for showing your cunt. Not like you are getting paid now, honey. Now you're showing it for nothing. If that is what turns you on, give away the tips. But think about getting naked, bare ass naked, once a week in a club. No control over who sees you naked, just whoever pays a cover charge. Make you a little hot, Sabine?"

"Kind of."

"Amateur night is Thursday. Let's plan on it."

I walked along with Jan, and I was thinking about it. It made me hot, thinking of being naked on stage, spreading my legs for guys. When Jan first mentioned it, I was going to say no, but now, picturing myself doing that, I was turned on. And I thought to myself, if I do it, I'll give my tips to Jan.