All Comments on 'The Comanche Way'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 star topic.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

The ending of Melody's career as a reporter was bitter sweet but at least she went on to write Comanche history and helped ensure a future. Nicely woven a romance into history again. 5 ⛤

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months ago

Another fine example of your talent. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, and probably not really totally fantasy. My mother's family had a great uncle who lived with the Kiowa. I heard stories at family reunions that lead me to believe this story has more than a small grain of truth in it. 5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Fantastic tribute to a proud people and power of love. 4.8*

mariabordelonmariabordelon4 months ago

A fantatic glimpse of lives and a culture rarely portrayed as human and humane.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your stories just keep getting better and better. Thank you, and best wishes that your creativity may continue long into the future.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Very well written. I grew up in Oklahoma and knew one of the descendants of Chief Quanah Parker. Her father was a teacher, Quanah Cox, as I recall. You are correct the biggest difference between the Europeans and Native Americans was technology. And that the accurate reporting and preservation of Native Americans was seen as scandalous at the time. Beautiful story and a skillful blend of history, human nature, cultures, and romance.

DedZone69DedZone694 months ago

You did it again. Fantastic. Love the thought and humanity with which you write about indigenous peoples. Your characters jump off the page(or phone screen), and have the ability to really connect with me. Thank you again for a brilliant story

5⭐️

OldHistoryGuyOldHistoryGuy4 months ago

Thanks for another fine story. You're on a roll! I have read.3 or4 of yours recently - all well written and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ronde does a great job of bringing life, love and sex to history. The reader feels they are there! Thanks Ronde.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

you do these bi-cultural stories very well with respect for tradition. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Always amazed at how many stories you write that contain detailed background to go with the romance story. Applause.

Flar1958Flar19584 months ago

You are one of a few very good writer, a raretity on LIT! Hope to read many more of these stories.

It's sad you can only vote 5* you deserve more

KachinaDollKachinaDoll4 months ago

I am constantly amazed that you can produce two or three stories a week and still maintain such high standards. Where on earth do you find the time? 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well done, I'm part Blackfoot on my father's side, and heard many a story of the type of people that my ancestors are!! Unfortunately very little is written about family history! Everything was passed by word of mouth!!

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie4 months ago

Keep this up and you’ll become an honest to god storyteller.

My only concern is you don’t write as fast as I can read. I’ll have to start over from the beginning.

des911des9114 months ago

Excellent, as always.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Thanks for another great story!

5

ramysamy7ramysamy74 months ago

Another good (or better) read. I tend to look forward to your detective/crime stories, but I’ve come to realize that you are the best at the Western I’ve read in the last decade. And I’m not just talking about Lit.

OmenainenOmenainen4 months ago

Thank you for participating in my event!

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent3 months ago

Another Great Story, especially the Western stores. You are definitely the Louis L'Amour of Literotica...!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you!!!! You have a gift. I appreciate your writings. Excellent.

linnearlinnear3 months ago

Wonderful read.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

My education was enhanced by this wholly believable stoty. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The arrows. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...