All Comments on 'The Comet Ch. 03'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

keeps getting hotter. really good writing. I think you have really improved since you started and you started out pretty damn good(was it milktitty farms? I think so. 2015 or 14?). watch the spelling mistakes they kinda interrupt the read when you have to figure out what was intended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First I want to say...Big fan love all the futa on futa stuff. Had an idea for a story since you mentioned in a previous post that you might be bringing back older stories, what if and just a suggestion...in slutters hollow...in the forest a futa dear meets a futa bunny(or femal) and one gets impregnated and has...a futa jackalope! And she grows up and goes and meets older characters mabey?Like Bobbi-jo and Ceecee, personally I'd prefer separate encounters,but you do you, or a whole new adventure. Just a thought, love your stuff thus far and cant wait for the next story! Doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First I want to say...Big fan love all the futa on futa stuff. Had an idea for a story since you mentioned in a previous post that you might be bringing back older stories, what if and just a suggestion...in slutters hollow...in the forest a futa dear meets a futa bunny(or femal) and one gets impregnated and has...a futa jackalope! And she grows up and goes and meets older characters mabey?Like Bobbi-jo and Ceecee, personally I'd prefer separate encounters,but you do you, or a whole new adventure. Just a thought, love your stuff thus far and cant wait for the next story! Doing great!

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaabout 3 years agoAuthor

I love hearing from my readers. All my stories are a part of one great big cum dripping universe I think. Always possible for characters to meet and fuck like bunnies, or bullgirls, or naughty big dicked sluts. Grins. Keep the comments comming. I'm working on some new stuff and thinking of publishing a book in the near future.

PLEASE keep letting me know what you all think. I thrive on your comments.

BlackMadonna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing stuff. I think I can guess what’s next and I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you have any futa on futa stuff coming soon? And do you have a patron? And keep up the good work:)

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 2 years agoAuthor

I have thought about getting a Patron account. Haven't yet, but maybe soon. In fact I am working on a longer story in my Mad Maxine universe of big dicked badass women. Look for it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to post stuff far more regularly here, cause this is fucking gold. Can´t wait to see if these mannimals will change the womens perception of their sexuality once again ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sublime! Utterly filthy, raunchy, nasty, fun, and well-written. If you’re open to suggestions, please do some work with Jess and Sarah next! Been waiting for the later to come back, and really want to hear more about the former.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG I NEED MORE!!!!! PLEASE keep going! This series is EVERYTHING!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Comet Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Comet Series Info