All Comments on 'The Comet Ch. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a story that needs more chapters and fast!

BTW 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome to see u back writing more organic stories. Look forward to more of ur work x

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Loooveeee hearing from fans of my work, especially you Anonymous. You're such a naughty little freak. *wink* Please keep sending comments and tell me what you like best. Chapter two is already pending publishing and chapter three just needs a spell check before the story continues....

Also, I know I have a bad habit of starting stories and not finishing them, but hang in there. I intend to go back and wrap up or add to older stories too. I love writing here, and there's lots more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read some stupid shit on this site, but this is amazing. This is truly amazing. I've read worse writing, but I have NEVER seen a more idiotic premise in my entire life. Congratulations, you just made an old school 4channer cringe and I thought nothing could do that anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goofy premise but well written and still hot x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sure I read this and the series a long time ago and it was very different. From what I remember I really liked the older version. This one's alright too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES