The Comfort Station

Story Info
The future of prostitution.
4.4k words
4.3
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Future is more than a fantasy I suppose. This story has anal, just like real life. If you don't like reading about it, just don't. All participants are adults.

2030 True Freedom

The Project was finally complete.

He could feel the stress leaving his body, but he needed more, and faster, so he headed for a comfort station.

It was getting to be a habit, but it works so well. Just pay at the terminal and there's a warm moist vagina waiting for you. Totally impersonal, you don't even see her face. No talking is necessary, or even wanted. He thought back to previous generations, when they had to drink multiple liters of beer or spirits, or find a prostitute.

She was in place when he got to the cubicle. Her pussy and bum were all that he could see, but she was quite spectacular. This one has more labia than the last one. It really surprises him how different women can be.

This one is pale. Well, she's white, but no tan, no freckles, at least none on the bum or puss. They are always cleanly shaven so that there is less chance of cross contamination. They are both monitored for disease, so that is someone else's concern.

He sits with her privates right in his face, so that it's easier to enjoy, and he can see everything that she has to offer. He spreads her labia with his fingers. They are warm and pink and they would probably hang down an inch, if she were standing naked, but here she is laying back, with her legs up in the air on the other side of the thin wall, so he can enjoy either her pussy or her anus. They both look very inviting. He wishes that he could push up along her body and explore her breasts, but that is not allowed here. That would be too personal.

With her labia held an inch from her body, he can look down her channel to the actual vagina lips, still pushed together, guarding the sacred nest. They are pink too, but much narrower. He reaches into her and runs his tongue up one side then down the other. There is no reaction at all. He leans back and looks, while pulling more firmly on the labia, and the vagina pops open with a moist snap. Not a sound, but it happens as a final reveal into her being. He could just look, dreamily into her palace, for hours.

Two minutes go by and he's bored.

He has some music playing, his favorite acoustic guitar. He wonders what she's listening to. She almost certainly has earbuds so that he is not distracted by her music, but she would want to hear something nice.

He looked for the little things. A lingering scent where she might have used perfume with a lover, but there is nothing. Only her moist and warm vagina and anus to explore.

He set to it, only having paid for an hour. He liked to see if he could get her to cum before he slammed into her. It's so nice to watch one squirt, or even just drip out some extra fluid. If he doesn't make her cum in the first 20 minutes, he has to decide whether to lengthen his time or just get his fuck in.

Today he feels no response to his careful probing, so he decides to just get his comfort. He can always spend more time with his wife and see if she'll cum for him, or not. But that could be more stress, and stress is his enemy.

He was playing with himself while he was licking his comfort girl, so he was already stiff, and ready. Just a little extra lube, then he presses it deep into her. He feels her shifting now. Like she just wanted the cock. Hmm, that is unusual. A woman that got more excited from the fuck than she did from an intimate licking and fingering? This one is quite unusual.

He pulls out to have another taste.

Nothing. A push of his tongue into her anus? A double tap on the clit?

Nothing.

He stood back up and pushed in again. He felt her shift, and almost grab his cock with her pussy. Of course it can do no such thing. She wants him to hammer her!

Instead of building up to it, he decides to just fuck away and see how she responds.

He starts tapping at about one stroke per second. He can only keep this up for five minutes or so, but it doesn't take more than 2 before she is obviously spasming into an orgasm.

Not something you get everyday from a comfort girl. Many will cum when her client is gentle and probing with their tongue and fingers, but this one liked to get slammed! He wished that he could get her much more often, but you get what you get here. No connection was possible. Total and complete anonymity was guaranteed for both parties.

He blew his load deep inside. Quivering at the full depth, He just kept it there, lunging, spasming, just a quarter of an inch at a time, to empty himself completely.

"Very nice," he murmured.

He went to the sink and used a disposable cloth to clean himself, and he took another over to her puss and cleaned her up the best that he could. It's not like someone else was going to use her, but he still had a few minutes and he wanted to be remembered, even if she didn't know who she was remembering. Weird, but it was nice to see some afterglow in her skin. She was pinker than before.

"Can I get another hour in booth 4," he asked out loud. He had to wait while they called the woman, but he needed time to get hard anyway, so he settled back into his licking and fingering. Maybe she would respond more, now that he had opened the floodgates so to speak.

"Another hour has been added, sir." The voice was computer generated. Neither male nor female.

"Thank's," he answered pointlessly.

This time he spent more time on the anus. Perhaps she liked oral on the anal sphyncter? He licked all around, pulsing on the clit with his finger while searching for the trigger. Nothing.

He stood, more than hard enough, and he applied more cream, so that the anal entry was not too difficult.

She held firm, while he pushed slowly into her butt. The head on his cock is fat so it took a while for it to compress and for the anus to open enough to allow passage in the wrong direction. It was not designed for egress.

She was tighter in the anus. No surprise there. He started out at half the speed of his vaginal efforts. He could feel her rocking into him, so he knows she wants the plunging, not the touching or licking. She likes it hard.

He speeds up, and he can tell right away that she prefers it faster, so he keeps the stroke count high as he settles into a nice tight fuck.

He could use the screen in front of him to watch porn, but he closes his eyes instead, and thinks about what she might look like.

She could be a ginger. Sometimes they are not freckled on the bum? He admits to himself that he doesn't really know, so he imagines a reddish blonde, with athletic (small) tits. The bit that he can see is muscular enough that she could be a runner or a swimmer.

Her movement matches his, so he picks up the pace, and she does too.

The movement on her side is very subtle. She can only shift minutely, but he can still tell that she is pounding back, the best that she can.

He knows that he only has another 5 minutes, so he lets her cooperation take him to the level that he needs, and he cums in her for the second time.

When he pulls out, he drops back down to see her anus and vagina while they are recovering. He wants a hint as to where she likes his tongue or his lips, but there is nothing. She just likes the cock!?

"Thank You," He murmurs again, and he gives her a parting kiss on the labia, and he dips his tongue into her puss for a final taste.

The lights start blinking to let him know that his time is over, and he will be hit with a big surcharge if he doesn't exit the cubicle in the next 60 seconds.

The computer would remind him if their optics revealed that he was leaving anything.

It was time to go home.

"Sorry I'm late, I know, I know, but I had to stop at a comfort station,"

He had to tell her right off or it would become an issue when she saw it on the account.

"That's fine hun, you finished the project right? You have a few days off don't you? We can go up to the cottage like you promised?" She needed the stress relief too, and a week at the cottage was probably something that she needed more than him.

"Oh, yes. We nailed it into its coffin, and I can give you my total focus for the next week, but I just don't want you being surprised that I hit the comfort station again." He had to admit that this whole 'honesty' thing that we learned in our mental health sessions was working much better than trying to keep secrets.

"Okay, I will just submit for a few extra hours myself, so we don't get dinged." She is such a good partner, and understanding too.

"I will get a nice bonus, so you don't have to," He prompted, just as a courtesy. He knew she wouldn't mind getting a good fucking herself, but she had to put in two hours for his one, which hardly seems fare, but that's the Government for you.

They were wise to finally give Women the right to their own bodies. So they could really participate in the economic value of their beauty. Men have been using their muscle to maintain their economic superiority for far too long. But, of course, with the right to sell their own bodies came the social stigma of being a whore, so measures were put in place, and the Government paid for those measures with a piece of the pie that we all call taxation.

"No, I'm happy to add even a few extra hours so we can afford the cottage and other niceties like premium entertainment and instant free delivery."

The week at the cottage was spectacular. The sex was great too. He dedicated himself to giving Sim the best orgasms that he could. She kept herself very trim and desirable, and sometimes he thought it was all for him.

The comfort work that she did on the side required that she stay thin enough to fit in their cushioned comfort berths. If you don't stay thin you can't extend your torso through the comfort port far enough for it to seal, and keep your identity a secret.

She did keep one secret from her husband though. She was putting in extra hours to pay for a breast augmentation, with the hope of becoming a second stage Nubile Girl, where her client would get her all of the way to her chin. These implants are undetectable to the eye or the touch. They use actual muscle cells that they grow from your own body! They do expert work on the nipple too, never losing any nerve connections, and they can even increase your sensitivity if you want.

It would be another shot to the relationship, as she gave more of herself to her work, but Scott gave his all at work too, so he would just have to accept the fact that she was in demand too.

Only bigger cities have stage 2 Nubile Stations. In rural areas it would be impossible to maintain anonymity if the client could explore the body, all the way to her chin.

Of course there was always phase three of her plans, so she got on her knees to deliver the best blow job that she could. Scott was not a big guy, so he didn't challenge her much. She pushed him as far into her throat as she could, but he just wasn't long enough to really teach her a thing. She would have to invest in one of those training cocks, to see if she can get it down her throat and eventually advance into the top ranks of the comfort girls.

They showered together and he pushed her against the glass and pressed into her ass much harder than normal.

"Wow, what was that about," She asked as they dried themselves. "You haven't fucked me that hard since graduate school!"

She thought about graduate school again and wondered if maybe she should have continued to her Doctorate, but she was already sick of studying and memorizing and reading, she just wanted to live!

"It was the Comfort Girl. She wouldn't cum for me, until I hammered her hard," He sighed.

The sigh was a big mistake. Just making an observation can be forgiven, but the sigh?

"So now you're dreaming about the Comfort Girl when you have my entire body to enjoy?! Fuck!" She was pissed off, and he had to eat her pussy for an hour before she ran her fingers through his hair and pushed him hard against her clit, which he dutifully lapped with his tongue until she burst into a sweet orgasm. She even squirted a bit for him, so he was very happy, and ready to plunge into her if she had forgiven him.

"All right, but you don't cum until I say so," she demanded. He hates it when she does this, cause she will make him fuck for hours without relief, but he deserved it. So far she has never left him hanging, but what kind of man would he be if he had to jack off after servicing his wife for two fucking hours!

The technique does work to make him cum that much harder, but he always needs a nap after so much sex.

There was a comfort station in the small resort town on the West side of the resort, so Sim entered her bio in the registry, and sure enough she had a customer at noon.

She entered through the Government Admin Office. The door clicked open from her biometric touch and she pulled the bolt across, though she knew it was not needed.

She disrobes, knowing she has 20 minutes, and she will be alerted if her client gets there ahead of schedule. She likes to get naked, though she could just pull her slacks and panties off, it makes her feel sexier if she takes it all off. I mean, sure she's going to work, but she did not need to dislike her work, and she never did.

Sim pushes her pelvis into the sharing slot, pushing her legs up the wall and behind the two security braces. Her knees were now on either side of her face, but she is trim enough that it is not uncomfortable. She reaches down and grips the hand holds on the floor under her bench. When she pushes into the slot a little further the top shifts down and clamps her into place making it impossible to see past the shroud, but also very hard to move. Her pussy and anus are now for the customer, her client for the next hour. Maybe more.

When the centerpiece shifted down and locked on Simone, it also unlocked the door and turned on a light above the door, to notify the customer that a comfort girl was ready for him.

Sim put her earbuds in, and turned her music on. She felt the guy or woman licking her labia, but she wasn't really in the mood right now, so she looked at her emails and thought about where she would get Scott to take her for dinner tonight. Then, maybe the Opera or the Ball Game. Both are in town.

She felt the cock tapping on her clit, and realized that it was a man, and she should pay attention for a minute. Sometimes she needs to shift her puss a bit, especially if he's short.

He finally settles into her slit but with just the head of his cock. He just stopped, with the fat head of his cock in the throat of her cootch.

Finally Sim pushes into the cock, just the fraction that she could, using the hand holds to help her press into the customer.

He started up right away, as if she had pressed the start button. He brought the tempo right up to a real hammer level, so Sim stayed focused on her lover. He was longer than Scott, and though the cock head was big on Scott, the girth of the shaft was much bigger on this guy. Spreading her vagina so far made her juice up, as a natural reaction.

"Oh, God," Sim called out, though the customer probably couldn't hear her.

She started to pump into the slit, unable to move more than that quarter inch was so frustrating! Sim played with her nipples, squeezing them and pinching them.

Her fucker kept going until she vibrated into a deep orgasm that she shouted her way through.

"Holy Mother of God! Fuck, FUCK, FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" she screamed as she came on the customers cock.

She was just getting her breath back when the client contacted her with the non gender voice.

"The client would like another hour, please confirm by clasping the handles." the computer asked.

"I don't have another hour, I'll have to pass," Sim announced.

She felt the tongue pierce her anus, then fingers were in her snatch, playing with her clit.

"I said NO," she announced, enunciating each word in case the computer misheard her words.

The cock pierced her pussy, but it was just to steal the lubrication. He pulled out and immediately went to the anus and pressed with his entire body, forcing it into her bum.

She couldn't end the session now. If the centerpiece unlocked the customer would be looking right at her, and she at him which was totally inappropriate and maybe even illegal.

She sent a text to Scott that she was running late. She wanted to be honest, but it would be difficult explaining why she decided to work while they were on vacation. He would think that she had a lover, which officially was not true.

The anal was not Sim's favorite. She wished that he had a vibrator with him, but the guy had not come prepared. Still, she didn't have to wait long before he hammered his second load into her tush.

When he pulled out he didn't just leave. He started lapping at her vagina like it was his water dish. He started flicking her clit with his fingers, and Sim toppled into an orgasm of pure lust. She was now undulating in the throws of a full orgasm.

She heard her phone accepting the extension on her Comfort Girl App. as her lover licked her clit until it stood bulging upwards. He continued to excite it while it swelled with the influx of blood, then a strong thin cord was wrapped around it and her swollen clit was captured. The orgasms would continue.

When Sim regained her senses she had been released by the centerpiece, but she still hadn't withdrawn from the comfort slot. The door would stay closed automatically, so there was no hurry.

Sim felt very sore on her clit. She had been rubbed for so long that she could still feel the tongue. It made her wet when she thought about it, so she decided she had better finish the vacation with a vigorous night of passion with Scott.

The final night of sex was idealic for Scott. Sim was becoming so adept with her mouth that it was easy to forget about penetration, but he did do doggy style and Sim was able to lean back and let him play with her tits while he still jammed into her from behind. All things that you couldn't do with a Comfort Girl.

"Why don't we use my bonus to get you those premium breasts that you deserve," Scott whispered while he lay there spent.

Her heart soared with the offer.

"I will work extra hours too hun!" She promised her husband, but she was thinking about how wonderful it was going to be, to have her tits worshiped and made love to, while she had hours of sex. She wasn't too old. She still had time to become a level two and then... she could suck cock! The Comfort Girls dream job.

Sim had her breasts done on the first weekend of November, and it only took a week for the flesh to become a lifelong part of her body. They increased her size quite noticeably and all of Scotts friends were instantly jealous, as were Simones friends for the opposite reason. They knew that their spouses would want to visit a Nubile Girl, like Scott got to do every night.

Sim almost doubled her income overnight, with a level increase that paid 50 percent more, and made her more popular.

Her first day, she had to have instructions in the new stations and the new equipment.

When she gets to the cubical she has to remove all of her clothes and place all of her belongings in the locked cabinet. Then she would place her head in the yolk, and fasten the shroud that pulled up and over her chin, making everything accessible to the client, except her face or her identity. Still full anonymity, no guilt, no humiliation, just unbridaled enjoyment of the flesh. These meetings were all controlled by computer, so there was never two on one, or even worse.

When the contract was finished there were dressing rooms for the clients, so they left the Nubile Girls to remove themselves and go to the private shower and dressing rooms. The entrance and entry were cleverly nested in a hallway with a corner. No one could guess who the girls were, as the entrance was controlled by bio-identifiers on the Nubile Girls.

12