The Comfort Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no shame to want some sexual comfort. The entryways were well lit, with discrete advertising for specialty girls and special guys.

Scott was doing well at work too. He was never stressed now. His wife made sure of that. Everyone envied him, and the money that his gorgeous wife could demand was bringing them the extra extras, like the Canary Islands and Jet skis with Jet ski lessons!

Pornographic films were no longer popular. The freedom for women to fuck as they please, brought a great deal of realism to dating, so women just advertise the kinky things that they do, and there is always an endless supply of men wanting to do it. The only question is... How much do they pay? Supply and demand makes sex a commodoty, so along with getting paid for it, women could expect no top end to their value. They could sell what they wanted to whomever they wanted. It was now the law.

Sim was able to take government courses on oral sex, and even had further improvements to her physicality with implant studs in the bowl of her tongue and crossbones through her nibs. She was ready for the test to join the ranks of the level 3 BJ Girls. She had used some of her husband's friends to fine tune the process, she couldn't afford private lessons, ...yet, she might go further, if she had a chance to be a level 4 Performance Girl.

"Mrs. Simone Bouvier?" The Inspector read from his form, just confirming her identity for the licensing.

"Yes, that is me," she answered gladly. It was a day worth celebrating.

"Please proceed," the Inspector announced and stood there, waiting for Sim to respond.

She quickly realized that she was being called to perform her test, so she dropped to her knees in front of the man. He was not fat but he was at least 55 years old, 'senior to her father,' was Sim's thought.

She brought his briefs to the floor and she was staggered by the length of him.

"Don't worry about the length, Dear," you don't have to get it all in," he was more encouraging than he needed to be, but Sim knew that she could start with a higher rating, if the Inspector gave her a high personal satisfaction report.

She needed to make sure that he was fully aroused before gulping him down. She could cut corners, but he would downgrade her accordingly.

She licked the length of him, guessing that he was topping out at 9 inches from tip to base, where her front teeth would hit his pelvis bone. She had to take him in going straight on so that her tongue clip would give him the most pleasure.

He was very experienced himself as he didn't push hard, but gave the woman a chance to swallow the cock, engaging the entire surface in her throat. Of course he would pull out as soon as she tapped on his ass, then he would see how far she could go on the second stroke, then the third. Your overall ability was based on consistency, so Simone expected to have a very sore throat before she was done with today's test.

She tapped her lips against his pelvic bone, at which point he pulled almost completely out, then brought it back in about 3 quarters of the way. Sim extended her lips but didn't quite reach the base with the second stroke, and by the third she was using her fingers to engage the outer 3 inches.

He still only lasted 20 or 30 strokes before he blasted into her throat.

"You did very well, for a first year BJ Girl. You will work out just fine," he signed her certificate and gave her a rating above average. She was going to have to work hard to get that personal rating up, but she made the team!

She never thought about her Doctorat anymore.

Biochemistry was her thing once, but now she could explore her sexuality, and get paid for having sex.

The future looks bright.

12