All Comments on 'The Coming of Age Ceremony'

by TheHiddenPen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cute

but I prefer a happily-ever-after. And this was sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written I felt so in tune with the characters and cried lots near the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

does she go back? Is she with child? will there be another part to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE finish it!

Great storyline - well written. (Only error was early as she experienced periods described a "a few weeks" [at least 2 of them] - but she was only there a month). As others have said - happy endings are better! Please have a Part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please do

continue this story and finish it. Such a wonderful little microcosm of a world - so clearly described - and a promise to see each other again... Don't let it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

A definite 5 stars! I loved it!!! I vote with everyone else: please continue and finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This is definitely a wonderful tale, and is well balanced in both erotic and emotional natures. 5 stars.

oldboneshakeroldboneshakerover 12 years ago
Great Story...........!!!

A great storyline well thought out. enjoyed all of it Hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the sequal.

A definite 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Epic

I felt like I was reading an actual story. This was well thought out and I think that theta needs to travel a bit. I would love to see how he interacts with the modern world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue!

write another chapter please, it was soooo good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHiddenPen@TheHiddenPen
Hi, and thanks for visiting my profile. I have been writing for Literotica for years; I write what I would like to read, and I hope you like it too. I love to hear from people who have enjoyed my stories, so please, please write me a review or send me a message and let me kn...