The Community Center

Story Info
Town loses the rec center to a rich couple.
7.4k words
4.31
17.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers

"Fuck! Did you hear?" Jerry asked his buddies, "They are never reopening the rec center. It's been sold to some rich fuck!" he said bitterly.

"Man! Really? We grew up there and what are they going to do, put in a strip mall or something?" Alex said, looking shocked.

"Christ. We were waiting for them to get their budget shit straightened out and instead they sell it?" Blair sighed. "Now where are we going to go next summer? It was our last chance to have a blast before college."

Gordon nodded, "There's always the beach...I know, it's an hour and a half drive. Look, we'll find something to do. We always do," he nodded at his friends.

25 acres of ball-field, tennis courts, Olympic size swimming pool, and clubhouse with pool table shut down over budget cuts the previous year. Now sold. The word was a rich guy from Shaker Heights had bought the entire park for 25 million. A million per acre! The average lot was 2 acres and normally sold for 50 thou. The town council jumped at the offer even though it was widely told that they could have negotiated a higher price as absurd as that sounded. This solved the entire Greensville budget problem. They were able to rehire the four police officers they'd laid off, reopen the library, and finally replace the 1974 fire engine with a new one.

None of that sat well with the kids of the town who'd grown up splashing in the pool, getting in heated battles on the tennis court, or gone to extra innings on the ball field. Almost every kid over four and most of the adults had too many memories to count at the community park.

A month later trucks arrived. Trucks with workers who dug, poured, cut, hammered until a huge mansion took shape. The pool was dug out and rebuilt with marble steps, gazebos, and other outbuildings, and the tennis courts were redone, one in clay, the other some composite.

The boys watched in disgust, "Our last year before heading off to college," Jerry hissed, "I heard it was some 70-year-old rich fuck from New Jersey."

"Why would an old guy like that need a pool, two tennis courts, and all that land?" Gordon asked.

"Maybe he has a cute granddaughter," Alex said hopefully.

"Or daughter. You know these rich guys, they all have these young trophy wives. Perhaps they have a daughter or two," Blair added.

Later that spring the trucks rolled out leaving a massive three-story mansion behind 10-foot walls, the sod was laid down and the chk-chk-chk of sprinklers echoed throughout the neighborhood. Then the moving vans arrived. Not just one, but three. All day the neighbors watched from across the street as men carried ornate furniture, chests, and boxes into the 15,000+ square foot palace. Who are these people? was on most of the people's lips.

Gordon had one of the better views as his bedroom window was above the wall and could see the front and side of the house. He'd be able to see who these people were when they arrived and if they had exotic cars.

***********************************************

"Dude, get over here. The lights are on next door. They must have moved in last night," Gordon urged. "I'll call Blair you call Alex. We need to see who these people are!"

The four boys gathered in front of the two windows facing east overlooking the sprawling estate. "Man! I never thought in a million years I'd be getting up at six AM to watch the grass grow next door," Alex sighed. "Look, the lights went off in the room upstairs. Maybe they'll come out. I wonder what they drive?"

They took turns playing video games while one kept watch and a little after 9, Blair urged them over.

"Shit, is that him?" the boy looked through the binoculars and studied the old guy. "He handed them to Jerry, "Didn't you say he was 70? He looks a lot older than that."

The boy looked at the man heading over to the 8-car garage, "Wow! I'm guessing closer to 90." He put down the binocs, "Maybe a great-granddaughter?" he said sadly. Their hopes of a cute young thing their age were rapidly fading.

"At least he's got a nice car," Blair sighed as the Roll Royce Silver Cloud rolled up to the iron gates.

They were about to head down to the kitchen when Gordon took one last look, "Hang on, shit! Who is that? Daughter? Granddaughter?"

The three other boys fought over the binoculars, Jerry winning out, "Holy fuck! Are those real? Have we seen her before, you know on one of those reality shows?" He handed the glasses to Alex.

"I don't think so, but where's she going dressed like that, here?" he sighed as he passed the binocs over.

"How old is she? I'm guessing 25, maybe 30 tops. She looks like a natural blonde, I mean look at the colors, highlights in the hair. You never get those out of a bottle." Alex said.

"Man! How do you know these things?" Jerry asked as he grabbed the binocs. "Ok. I see what you are saying. Wow! Great ass. I hope she's a single 25-year-old. 18 - 25, that's not so bad," he sighed.

Blair laughed, "I don't think the age difference matters. She could be 18 same as us and she's way out of our league." He nodded, "What do you think...yes, they have to be real. Watch them bounce as she walks. Man! I love heels on girls."

Tiffany Seabanks looked around appraisingly. 'What was Walter thinking moving out of the city to this backwater?' she sighed. 'The Greensville Playhouse is the one cultural asset here?' She strode across the cobbled driveway regretting the 4" heels. She checked her appearance, pleased with the ensemble. White silk dress, silver necklace, earrings, bracelet, her platinum/diamond ring flashing in the sun. 'I hope the downtown has something to offer,' she sighed, 'but I'd better get out and see what Walter found so great about this place. If I'm stuck here without my friends I need to find something to do.'

She pressed the button and the closest garage door opened and her Tesla Roadster rolled out and stopped in front of her. Pleased the glowing white car matched her outfit, she climbed in unaware that four boys next door were watching.

"Oh shit!" Gordon gasped, "No panties! Dudes, she'd going commando." He jumped up, "We're going shopping."

The four boys spotted the White car in front of Hava Java so they parked up the street. As they were coming back, they spotted her coming out stopping to appraise the stores on Main Street through her large dark glasses.

Tiffany was oblivious to the stares from all the townsfolk. That was actually passable coffee. Not burned like that ubiquitous chain coffee, a sweet aftertaste, definitely some Ethiopian in there, she thought. Noticing the book store she nodded and walked down the street.

The boys followed the woman in, getting a better look at her. They now suspected she was closer to 20 than 30. Granddaughter for sure, they thought. They headed over to the magazine rack, paging through the car and video game mags, watching the blonde out of the corners of their eyes.

"Christ, I'm getting a chubby just looking at her, especially since I know she's sans panties," Blair whispered. He looked at Gordon, "Shaved I assume?"

"No. Trimmed, Alex was right, a natural blonde," he whispered back.

They watched the woman walk up to the checkout counter where Mrs. Long was trying not to stare.

"Hello, did you find what you were looking for?" she asked sweetly. Not deterred by just the curt nod she asked, "Are you visiting? New in town?"

The blonde reached into her purse, pulling out a card, "Yes. Do you take American Express?"

"Sorry, no, we take Master Card and Visa though," Mrs. Long laughed nervously, "and of course cash."

The boys put the magazines back, waiting a few seconds before going to the counter, "Hi Mrs. Long. Did you catch her name?"

"Hi boys, I never see you in here, why yes," she said, "Tiffany Seabanks," she said happily. "Is she the..." but the four boys had already dashed out. She shook her head sadly, 'Does no one ever listen to me anymore?'

They saw her go into the local market and as they were hurrying to get there, they saw June Davis, Gordon's mom approaching.

"Hey boys. Out early. Had I known I would have sent you out for..." she held up the shopping list.

"We can help. Things are boring now that the rec center is gone," he held the door for his friend's mom.

"Ok, I guess we can split up," she said. "I'll head over to produce if you could..." she lited a few items sending the boys off in different directions.

Blair was coming back with two gallons of milk when he saw Mrs. Davis approaching Tiffany.

"Good morning," she said pleasantly, "Are you our new neighbors?"

The blonde looked at the woman, nodding dismissively before walking by.

Mrs. Davis looked back bewildered, but just shook her head and went over to the pile of tomatoes.

After shopping, they gave up and headed back to Gordon's. Did you see how rude she was to your mom?" Blair asked. "It was like in the movies where servants are dismissed without a glance. What a stuck-up bitch," he fumed. "She might be the hottest chick in the entire county but there's something rotten inside. Nothing a good spanking wouldn't fix." he chuckled.

"I can just see that," Alex laughed, "that white skirt pulled up...I just decided I need to run home and take care of something," he sighed.

***********************************************

School let out, the boys graduated and frustrated their last summer before heading off to start their independent lives and their main haunt was gone.

The story of the girl came to light, both grossing them out and intriguing them. She was Mrs. Seabanks, wife of 66-year-old Walter Seabanks. 23 years old, graduate of Barnard. Her maiden name was Ashton, yes that Ashton. The multi-billionaire family from Connecticut. It was a political marriage between the most powerful family in New Jersey and the Ashtons. No one had a clue what induced Walter and his young wife to move to this midwestern town, but soon everyone just went about their business and it was almost like the estate next door was in a different state altogether.

The people of the town were surprised the couple had no house staff, expecting butlers and maids, but all that they seemed to require was a single maid, periodic grocery deliveries, and a cleaning service coming in every Saturday.

"I miss that fucking pool, I mean whenever it isn't inundated with screaming brats." Alex sighed. He looked at his friend, "Your dad told us this property cost $100,000 more just because it was next to the park. He must be pissed."

"I miss that diving board," Jerry sighed, "Have you ever heard them using it?" he asked his friend.

"You know, I don't think I've heard a sound. What a waste!" Gordon sighed. They looked out as the blonde climbed into her Roadster, a gear bag tossed into the rear, "I never know whether I want to ride her or drive the car more," he sighed.

"Where's she going?" Jerry asked, "Tennis?"

"Looks like it. I have a thought. Tuesday is the day the maid is off and since the house is empty, I found a tree we can climb to get over the wall. I want to see what they did with the pool. I heard it was really upgraded." Blair urged.

Gordon nodded, "It was," he looked thoughtful, "You know. Grab some shorts from my drawer. Let's do this. I want my last summer here to be memorable and what better place than the pool we all grew up enjoying," he said angrily.

"Gordo's pissed," Blair smiled, "Fuck! I am too. They walled off the best part of this fucking town!"

The four boys had no issue climbing the tree and dropping over the wall. They'd tied a rope to the large branch so they could easily get back over and laughing, ran across the perfect lawn to the pool.

"Motherfucker!" Alex cried, "Look at this, two diving boards, a huge slide. This is ten times better than it was." He looked at his watch, "An hour. We'd better clear out before the bitch gets back," he said.

The boys lost track of time and as they were getting out, they heard the angry voice.

"Who are you and what the hell do you think you're doing?" the blonde yelled as she strode across the lawn. She held up her phone, "I'm calling the police!"

Alex ran over to her, slapping the phone out of her hand, "Shut the fuck up, bitch. This was our pool, our place to play and you waltz in here as if we're nothing and destroy the best part of this town. Do you even use this pool? Have you ever gone in?" he asked.

Tiffany suddenly felt exposed, fearful. These four boys outweighed her by at least 70 lbs. each surrounding her and she found it hard to sound firm "Listen, this is my property and you need to leave, now," she ordered in a cracking voice. "Wait! What are you doing?" she cried as two of the boys picked her up.

Jerry and Blair carried the writhing, kicking girl down to the pool and tossed her halfway across when her screams were swallowed up as she went under.

They all dove in as the girl tried to swim to the other side, but they grabbed her and pulled her into the middle of the shallow end.

Tiffany tried to strike out at one of the boys but felt her wrists grabbed easily. "Stop, stop it, what are you doing?" she cried out.

Gordon went under yanking off her tennis skirt and thong while Alex tore off her top and bra. They released her, stepping back rethinking what they were doing. The girl wrapped her arms across her chest and shoved one of the boys out of the way as she quickly waded to the side.

"We can't let her, Oh fuck!" Blair blurted out.

Jerry caught the girl right at the edge of the pool, "Don't think about calling the cops," he hissed in her ear. His cock started throbbing as he wrapped his arm around the girl, a firm tit under his right hand. He pulled her close, pressing his crotch against her ass.

Tiffany felt the firm shaft pressing against her and felt rising panic, "I won't say a word, please let me go. Don't rape me, please," she cried.

The other boys came over just as Jerry released the girl. She quickly turned and kneed the boy who grabbed her and as he fell back she scrambled up, but Gordon caught her ankle and held her in place as he got out of the pool. "I am so sick of a stuck-up cunt like you taking over this town treating us like we're trash and you're some sort of goddess," he hissed into her ear.

The other boys climbed out, looking down at those flopping tits, trimmed bush. "Without your Yve Saint Laurents and Guccis, you're just another little slut, aren't you?" Blair hissed at her.

Tiffany was kicking and struggling as they carried her over to one of the lounge chairs. They tossed her down and held her there panting. She looked wide-eyed at each of the boys and whimpered, "please, please don't hurt me, don't...stop!" she said as Blair grabbed a breast.

"They're real," he said, "feel them. Damn, she's fucking gorgeous. She might be a cunt, but wow! What a babe!"

Gordon grabbed a breast, squeezing hard. Her nipples were rock hard and she had gone limp knowing resisting was futile. "Wow, I've never seen any all-natural tit so big before," he sighed, "Unless we're talking Stephanie, but she's what, 250 pounds?" He pulled hard on a nipple causing the girl to cry out.

"Guys, check this out," Jerry said. He'd recovered from the blow to his nuts and was standing at the foot of the chair. The girl's furry labia were swollen and opened up, "The little slut is excited." He slid a finger along the girl's slit and held the glistening digit up.

"This is all an act, isn't it?" Alex asked. He yanked down his shorts, letting his hard cock spring free. "Is this what you want? You sluts love getting your cock on the side, don't you?"

Tiffany looked as the four boys stepped out of their shorts, all sporting cocks twice the size of Walter's, not that that was saying much. "No, please, I'm not a slut," she said plaintively. "How about I just suck you boys off, then I'll never say a word. Believe me, I've only ever been with one man."

"How about we see," Gordon ordered, "You can start with me," he said. He and the others watched warily as she got up slowly and rolled off the chair, to kneel in front of the boy.

Tiffany was skilled at this as Walter demanded she gets good at sucking cock, instructing her to take all of him while fingering his ass. She proudly remembered after a month after he'd cum in her mouth flatly telling her that she sucked cock like a pro. Hours of practicing with various fruits and vegetables paid off...though sucking Walter's soft shaft was tons easier. She was now hoping the boys would be happy with her skills and leave her alone.

Gordon was surprised how skillfully licked and sucked on his cock. He'd assumed a stuck-up bitch like this would never deign to put a penis in her mouth, but she was as good if not better than Laurie at school...and Laurie was rarely without a date.

The boys looked at each other, but Alex trotted over and grabbed a towel, "Here," he said as he laid the folded cloth next to her knees.

The girl looked gratefully at the boy, "Thanks. This hurts the knees," she said before taking the cock back into her mouth. She saw two boys standing close so she reached up to stroke the boys' cocks. She did that to get it over with but then shuddered as she realized it made her look too eager. Internally sighing, she sucked harder and took more of the boy's cock in her mouth. It felt fake as it was so hard. She hated herself for admitting it, but this was so much better than the limp dick Walter mustered after a lot of foreplay.

Jerry felt left out but saw that nice ass so he knelt behind the girl and slid a hand between her legs. She tried to wiggle away but she couldn't hide that she was dripping. When he slipped a finger inside her she moaned loudly on Gordon's cock and lifted her ass. He opened her legs, lined up his cock, and pressed the head against her wet snatch.

Tiffany wanted to cry out to stop, that this wasn't part of the deal and she wasn't on the pill but this felt good. This was a hard cock, a fat firm shaft of flesh. Not the noodle Walter had to work inside her. 'Damn you, father,' she thought for the thousandth time, 'You and your fucking business deals,' she fumed.

The girl tried to make it hard on the boy but as the head popped inside her, her loud groan did not sound unhappy, she stopped wiggling and relaxed as he entered her. She was extremely wet and he had no issue burying his cock inside her. He gripped those perfect creamy cheeks, pounding his cock harder into her sloshing snatch. He looked at the tight brown bud and pressed his thumb against it. "Fuck guys, she has been a bitch all along because she's not being satisfied."

Tiffany felt her pussy responding to the building pressure as more of the boy's cock entered her. She no longer wanted to resist, to run, and heard a strange guttural grunting with every thrust the boy made. She stopped immediately realizing it was her. Women of class never sounded like rutting beasts, never begged for a penis. She stifled another deep moan as the fat cock pressed against her cervix and a fat thumb penetrated her ass. Never in a million years had she envisioned herself with a cock in her mouth, one in each hand and another pounding her vagina...wait! The boy didn't have a rubber and she and Walter had been trying to give him an heir.

Gordon stepped back as the girl suddenly gave a frantic push, "Sorry, was I choking you?" he asked.

Tiffany looked back at Jerry, "Stop. I'm not on the pill and I'm fertile right now. Walter and I have been trying to have kids for the last year," she pleaded. "Can't you just let me suck you off?" she begged. "I promise, swear to God I'll tell no one...please?"

Jerry watched the girl put her head down as he continued to fuck that tight cunt, "Are you sure? I think you like this," he said.

"Oh, God, oh, God," she panted, "Ok, can you at least pull out, please?" She felt the boy pick up the pace accompanied by the foreign-sounding grunts coming from deep inside her. "Damn!" she sighed as she put her head down. Never once in her life had she imagine being taken like this...a cock on her mouth and another in her vagina. One of the boys reached under to grab a breast and she felt an ache, a burning in her groin as he pinched and pulled on her nipple. She realized today was the first time in her life a boy or man had ever touched her breasts and she was shocked at how good they felt.

barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers