The Community Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair joined Alex playing with those huge natural tits, grinning at each other. The girl's back was completely flushed and she was pushing back on the long shaft stabbing her. The sounds of her wet snatch being invaded and her increasingly loud grunts echoed off the walls of the two outbuildings. Gordon had knelt and the girl eagerly opened her mouth.

The blonde's humiliation at being treated like a whore was fading as the almost painful aching increased and a cock began stabbing the back of her throat. She felt a surge of pride being able to take a penis twice as long as her husband's down her throat. Then there were the boys playing with her breasts. She'd always had somewhat sensitive nipples making it hard to wear the open-backed dresses and gowns, but now they were on fire, almost painful in their intensity.

***********************************************

Hers was a strange life, mapped out from the day she was born to one of the richer families in the world. Her mother drummed into her that her duty was to family first and to ignore any distractions...distractions like boys. She was promised to the scion of another rich family who required an heir. Walter had never been married, never actually was seen with any woman other than as ornamentation at balls and other social events.

Their marriage was one of political expediency and even though it was the event of the year in certain social circles, it was just a sham. Their marriage wasn't even consummated until weeks after the event as the man showed no interest in his new wife, always driving or flying off to attend to his businesses.

Tiffany was wondering if she'd die a virgin and had been trained to please her husband for years. Her mother had spent hours showing her how to take care of a man, but all that seemed meaningless as she never even was in the same bed. When he finally came to her, he did something mother never covered, he'd demanded her ass. She'd finally lost her virginity a few days after that and she'd found out her maid had reported to Mr. Seabanks she was at her peak. At least he lasted a long time but made no effort to please her. His eyes were closed the entire time and never touched her breasts as mother told her he would. "You have a spectacular body and Walter will most likely spend a lot of time here," she'd cupped her daughter's breasts, "and I'm sure he'll be putting his penis here," she added.

She went to an all-girls private school then attended Barnard graduating Summa Cum Laude, but with little chance of ever using her degree. There were few boys and those that there were were fully vetted by dad and mom and all dates were with a chaperone so she could get comfortable in social situations. It was known in their entire social circle she was promised to Walter Seabanks and hands-off. Until her wedding night, she'd never seen a penis though various boys had surreptitiously pressed her hands on the front of their pants. She remembered overhearing a boy at the reception telling a friend that he'd never seen such a waste of good pussy in his life. She thought it was incredibly rude to say that so she'd gone over and slapped him.

The wedding was attended by hundreds, all toasting the happy couple but Tiffany remembered little of the ceremony or the reception. What she did remember was her being told over and over that she needs to produce an heir quickly. She'd met her future husband just a few times over the years and liked him...but more like a favorite uncle. He was a kind man, old, but always kind to her. It struck her as strange that he was as old as her grandparents, but dad always looked at her proudly whenever the coming nuptials were mentioned.

Tiffany had butterflies in her stomach anticipating their wedding night. Her friends smiled knowingly, telling her at first it might hurt a little, but then she'd love it. That night, Walter sat on her bed...she'd been given her own boudoir...asked her about where she was in her cycle. This struck her as an odd first question but she told him it was safe, and when she went to pull him towards her, he'd nodded and got up and left the room. She'd gotten not even a kiss.

It was two weeks later that they'd consummated the marriage but it was her bent over as he stuck a finger in her ass before replacing it with his penis. Then a few days later, expecting her ass to be taken he'd surprise her by ripping her hymen. It wasn't pleasant like mother insisted it would be. After that, he'd come to her room and insist she suck his cock, bend over and if she were fertile, cum in her pussy and if not, put himself in her ass. He no longer seemed to need the maid to inform him of her cycles, insisting she prep her ass to let him know how to get his pleasure. Her family, specifically her mother, was asking more and more when she'd have a grandchild. Walter seemed disappointed in her every time she menstruated but didn't know what to do about it.

***********************************************

Jerry felt himself getting close as he thrust harder into the blonde. She was now enthusiastically responding vocally, her ass humping back against him, nipples now rock-hard and her grunts no longer restrained. He was shocked at her response as she seemed such a cold fish whenever they'd seen her but she must have realized she'd have to make the best out of this situation she was in and decided to enjoy herself. "Who knew this bitch was in heat?" he chuckled to his friends.

Tiffany suddenly felt an uncomfortable ache in her bladder...in her uterus. She couldn't stop the boy and felt humiliated she was going to pee all over the boy behind her if she couldn't hold it. "Mmmmmmpppphhhhh, mmmmmppppphhhhhh, mmmmmppppphhhhh," she moaned as the intense ache became too much and she felt her insides explode. She felt warm fluids gushing down her thighs and started crying as she grunted loudly.

Jerry's balls and cock were soaked as the woman came and he grinned at his friends, "Wow! I've never been with a squirter before," he chuckled. "Wait, Gordon. She's crying," he said as he pulled out of the wet cunt.

The boy was close to cumming in the woman's mouth but stopped seeing the tears streaming out of the woman's eyes. "Shit, did we hurt you?" he asked. "Ok, crap! I think we got carried away," he said stepping back.

Tiffany collapsed onto the chaise panting, "What was that?" she asked. She looked back at the wet pool on the stone, "Did I pee? It was so intense...did you damage me in some way?" she cried. "Oh, Christ. This is so humiliating."

Jerry sat next to the naked woman, "You came." seeing the blank look on her face, "You came...orgasmed. You never orgasmed before?" he asked surprised. "A babe like you must have had hundreds by now," she said softly.

The girl's large blue eyes looked up at him, "No, never. It hurt at first but...then something...snapped inside and that felt good," she said softly. She started sobbing again not sure why...but it was as if the frustration of 23 years of being under someone's thumb had been released. She felt the strong arms of the boy hold her.

Jerry looked at his friends. "Look, I know we'll probably all be in jail by nightfall for losing it as we did, but I feel like shit. Let's take you inside and clean you up before you call the police."

The three other boys looked at the tear-streaked face then at each other and nodded, "I guess you're right. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Gordon spat, "What were we thinking?"

Tiffany put her arms around the boy's neck as he carried her to the house. She realized it had just been a half-hour since she looked out the door and saw the boys splashing in the pool. "You can put me down," she sighed, "and relax. I'm not calling the police," she said. "I get it. This was your rec center and my husband bought it and walled it off...and I've been a bitch," she sighed. She looked at the naked boys, "Would you like something to drink?"

Blair laughed, "You are amazing," he said. "Beautiful, sexy, and amazing." He took her hand, leading her to the expensive white leather couch, "I want to give you another orgasm," he said.

The girl looked shocked, "But I just had one, at least that's what you said it was," she blushed. "Don't I have to wait until I have another?"

"You can have another," Gordon smiled, "You can have multiple orgasms...tell me you've never heard of those," he said. Seeing her shake her head, "Can we show you how?" He looked over at a clock, "When is your husband getting home?"

Tiffany sighed, "Late. It seems when I'm fertile he works later than other nights. I feel bad though, I orgasmed but you boys haven't," she said looking at the half-hard cocks all a lot larger than her husband's. She let herself be laid back on the couch and was surprised when the tall boy knelt between her legs and began kissing the inside of her thighs.

Alex and Jerry came over to each play with a breast, sucking on an erect nipple. Gordon was watching the four naked bodies when the women's hand reached out to stroke his cock.

"Come here. I think you must be feeling frustrated," she sighed as she stroked his cock. She then gasped as she felt lips and tongue on her pussy for the first time in her life. At first, she was embarrassed the boy must be disgusted with her sopping crotch but the way he pressed his face against her and how his tongue probed and entered her while moaning happily, she forgot all about it.

Gordon leaned over and felt the girl eagerly take him back into her mouth. What a sight. The girl had put her feet on the couch, legs splayed as wide as she could, her ass lifted and humping against Blair's slick face, two other boys' lips clamped onto her flushed breasts and her mouth engulfing his cock. He'd watched hundreds of hours of porn and had never seen anything so erotic.

Tiffany felt it again and wondered if it would be as intense. She had only Walter's orgasms to compare and his were quick and then he'd be uninterested in sex until the next night. She had an incredible renewed desire for sex. She'd endured intercourse up to now, neither her husband's cock in her ass nor her vagina doing much of anything for her. Was it being taken by four virile boys? Raped? Or was it the attention given to pleasuring her? 'Wow!' she thought, 'My nipples feel like they're on fire.'

Blair felt it was time, directing his attention to the hard nub and by hearing her gasps muffled by his friend's cock in her mouth, he suspected she'd be cumming soon. He slid s finger into her velvety cunt, pumping into her rapidly as she humped harder against his face.

The girl was now sucking harder and moaning on Gordon's cock and he had never had a girl stick her finger in his ass and just as he gasped out he was cumming, she pressed her face against his pubes and grunted rhythmically. He felt her throat rapidly swallow as she also orgasmed.

Blair flicked his tongue rapidly against her clit as her pelvis ground against his face. He was disappointed she didn't squirt having heard it was incredible to taste but was happy to have gotten her off.

Tiffany felt those wonderful waves of pleasure peak, wash through her entire body then slowly fade. It left her feeling more content than she'd felt ever in her entire life. She never quit sucking on the fat cock in her mouth through the entire orgasm milking all his cream from the shaft. Walter stressed early on that she would always swallow and was surprised when the boy apologized for cumming in her mouth.

"Sorry, that was rude of me," Gordon said softly, "I've never just done that before," he sighed. He looked down at the naked woman, "Christ, you're beautiful," he sighed.

Tiffany sat up looking at the three hard erections sticking straight up or out from their lean bodies. They sure were different than Walter who'd acquired a generous stomach over his much smaller penis. She had a thought and started laughing, "You boys came over, stripped me, raped me, and gave me more pleasure in one hour than my husband has the entire marriage," he looked at each, "and other than your friend here, none of you has used me as promised." She stood, taking two of the boys' hands, looking at the third. "Let's go up to my bedroom so you can finish what you started," she said.

"You have your own bedroom?" Jerry asked, "Rich people, never understood them."

The blonde nodded, "Walter. He prefers sleeping alone," she sighed.

Alex took the woman in his arms and kissed her, "He's probably smart. If I had you lying next to me I'd be hard all the time," he said, his hands exploring her ass to the chest. He felt his cock throb to full hardness as she put her arms around his neck.

Tiffany wanted to feel this boy inside her remembering how it felt with the other boy. Pushing the boy down on the bed, she climbed on and guided his cock inside her wet pussy. "Ooooohhhh, yessss," she sighed as two hands grabbed her tits. "I think I like it like this." She looked over at the boy who'd been screwing her by the pool, "In the top drawer, you'll find gel," she said.

"Really?" Jerry asked, "I guess I didn't expect..." he said as he went over.

Blair knelt on the bed next to the woman, stroking his cock. She leaned over and took him in her mouth, looking up at him. She pressed her face forward until her lips met his pubic hair.

Gordon watched as Jerry got behind that great ass and pressed his cock against her tight bud. He shook his head in disbelief as the woman groaned happily as Jerry buried his cock in her ass. You just never know, he thought.

Tiffany had a thought and quit sucking on the boy's cock, "I'd like all of you to orgasm in my vagina. I know I said we're trying to get pregnant but I don't think Walter's heart is in it and if you boys can help out, I'd be forever grateful," she said looking at each boy. "I'm at peak fertility right now so if you want to take turns..."

The rest of the afternoon and evening, the boys took turns with Mrs. Seabanks, though she told them they could call her Tiff or Tiffany. When the last boy climbed off her, she lay back feeling different, more at peace than she'd ever felt in her life. It was strange, the throbbing in her groin, the aching in her nipples and she knew she'd never want to go back to being poked in the rear most of the month by her husband.

"I suggest you boys leave now. Walter will be home in about a half-hour but I know you picked today as Tuesday is the maid's day off. I'll see you next week? Same time, same place? And you're wrong, I use the pool. I swim laps daily," she smiled at the four.

***********************************************

Walter Seabanks looked up as the maid trotted in, a big smile on her face, "What is it, Maria?"

"Mrs. Seabanks is late. I'll be helping her with the pregnancy test and I'll let you know. If it's positive I have an appointment with Dr. Samuals to confirm! Isn't this the most marvelous news?" she beamed.

Walter nodded and smiled at the girl. "Thank you, Maria, and please keep me apprised. Oh, and who are these town boys Mrs. Seabanks hired? Is this something we need?"

"Oh, no, we don't need them but there's been a bit of unhappiness that the household hasn't been helping the community so Mrs. Seabanks thought hiring some kids for summer jobs might help alleviate that," she said nervously.

Walter nodded, "She came up with that idea herself?" he sounded disbelieving. Seen the young girl nod he sighed, "It's not much so tell her it's a good idea."

Maria waited to be dismissed but the man was buried in his spreadsheets so she turned and left.

***********************************************

There was an outpouring of support from the Ashton and Seabank families on hearing that Walter was finally getting an heir. Some had been maneuvering to be in a position to get whatever piece they could had he died without a child and they were not so celebratory. Others were extremely glad and Tiffany found herself being visited by her parents, cousins, and other relatives until she finally put her foot down pleading a need for rest.

The boys were daily visitors, doing odd jobs and meaningless projects while earning money for college...except for Tuesdays where their duties changed. Their parents couldn't understand why their three hours per day jobs became eight hours once a week, but they were happy they were at least bringing home paychecks.

Tiffany was also relieved that Walter never visited her late at night anymore, apparently happy he was to have an heir. She didn't miss the disinterested pokes with the tiny penis instead eagerly anticipating the weekly romps with the virile young boys.

The boys were more careful with Tiffany when she started her third trimester, but she was even more eager for their cocks. They'd been going through the mansion screwing the woman of the house in each room, on each surface and this day they had the blonde bent over the nine-foot billiards table, taking turns fucking her ass when the buzzer at the main gate went off.

"Oh, Christ!" Tiffany moaned, "I was so close. Hand me my clothes and you boys better get out until I find out who that is." She kissed each one and shooed them out. She pulled on her yoga pants and the loose top, went over the intercom, "Yes?"

"Mrs. Seabanks? This is Sherriff Grant, um, can we talk?" the voice asked.

Tiffany had a bad feeling and pressed the release on the gate, "Come on in, I'll meet you at the front door," she said. She looked down at herself wishing she could shower first but there would be no time.

She opened the door and saw a pair of policemen. "Come in, sorry to keep you waiting but I was in the very back of the house," she smiled. "Can I get you water, juice...anything?" she asked politely.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Seabanks, but were here on official business. This is Deputy Carlson, I'm..."

"Sheriff Grant, yes. Come in. Please. Let's find a place to sit," she said nervously. "And please, call me Tiffany."

"Mrs...Tiffany, I'm afraid this is not good news...your husband, um had a heart attack earlier this afternoon, um. Christ! He was at a motel over in Springdale when we got the call," he said softly. "By the time the paramedics got there, he was gone."

Tiffany put her hand over her mouth and fell back, "He died? In a motel? Where's Springdale? I never heard of it. Are you sure it was him?" she babbled.

Deputy Carlson nodded, "Ma'am, I was first on the scene and he..yes, it was him. His Silver Cloud was out front and he had his identification on...well in his clothes, that is," he finished.

"Oh, God!" she cried, "He was with someone, wasn't he. Shit! Another woman was it?"

"Not another woman, a man, a William Staley. Do you know him? What we know so far he's a lawyer with your husband's company and the guest book shows they'd been meeting there for months. Did you know your husband was...um, gay?" Sheriff Grant asked.

"Christ, no. He's gay? He likes men better?" she asked wondering why she'd never realized that sooner. So much makes sense now, she thought.

***********************************************

There was no prenup, not that in the case of death any was needed and now Tiffany Seabanks was a multi-billionaire. She donated the house and grounds to the city asking that it be named the Walter F. Seabanks Memorial Park, bought a more modest house down the street, and became involved in the community. The upgraded pool was a huge hit with all the kids, the house was turned into a library and museum, and the walls bordering the property torn down making access easy for all.

Tiffany was bogged down in corporate meetings for a couple of months before she was satisfied the new management structure was staffed with those she trusted, then she was nearing the due date so she forced herself to take it easy. The birth was easier than she'd heard and instantly fell in love with the tiny thing.