The Compassionate Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck your sssexy assss."

"What? No way John, you're too big."

"Isssn't it cussstomary to give a dying man..." He broke off as a fit of coughing wracked his body. "a last request."

Lisa was filled with compassion for the poor man. "Alright John, if that will make you happy." Reluctantly, she pulled herself off his cock and climbed out of the bed. She retrieved some hand lotion from her clothes and opened the bottle. Lisa coated her finger and reached between her legs resting her slick finger against her anus.

Lisa rubbed around her anus, coating it with lotion. It slowly opened for her as she excerted pressure against it and she inhaled sharply as her finger slipped in.

When she felt it was well lubricated, she walked over to the bed and held John's cock up. It glistened with her juices, but more lubrication certainly wouldn't hurt. She emptied the bottle over the head of his cock, watching the lotion slowly slide down the shaft. When it was completely covered she climbed back up onto the bed.

This time, Lisa faced his feet. She kneeled over his crotch and reached under her legs. She grabbed his slippery cock and pulled it erect, bending it forward as she backed her ass into the head.

Lisa positioned his cock-head against her anus and pushed back. A wave of pain shot up through her body from her ass as his cock-head entered her. It felt like she was shoving a golf ball up her ass. She relaxed, letting the pain fade before pushing the head further up her ass, wincing again as the thick part under the crown entered her. Eventually, the pain faded and Lisa was able to take more of his cock, but no more then eight inches. She began riding his cock, the pain turning to pleasure as she began to enjoy her first ass fucking.

Only a true ssslut would take a cock up her asss. Lisssa," he said wheezing worse then ever.

Having eight thick inches of cock shoved up her ass did make her feel like a slut. "It's true John. I'm a slut for your big cock. I'm your slut." With that, his cock erupted inside her ass, hosing her insides with his sperm.

*******************

Sometimes women seem to have a sixth sense about things. When Lisa woke up late the next afternoon, she looked at herself in the mirror and thought she looked radiant, her face seemed to glow. A slow grin formed on her face as she realized she must be pregnant. John had sent so much sperm into her womb this last week that she couldn't imagine not being pregnant. She was beaming as she dressed for work.

Lisa was happy as she arrived at the hospital.. John had been he best thing to ever happen to her. She would get a baby and John's genes would live on in their child. Edgar would never know it wasn't his.

The hospital was still well-staffed at the begining of her shift and as she walked up to the head nurse, she noticed a cop coming out of John's room. Lisa waited until the cop left and asked the head nurse. "What was that about?"

The nurse didn't look up from her paperwork as she said, "The police have filed manslaughter charges against John. The woman he hit died and his blood test came back with a .18 alcohol content."

Lisa felt sick to her stomach. Her happy mood evaporated as she realized she was carrying a drunks baby, a criminal's baby...a murderer's baby.

She walked into John's room. He was wheezing bad, his time almost up. He was probably better off dying anyway. If he survived he would probably get life in prison for a drunk driving manslaughter. Lisa stared into John's eyes, they were unfocused as he faded.

"By the way," said the nurse behind her. "The cops finally pulled his license plate out of the lake. Our John Doe isn't named John after all and his license had already been suspended for DUI, that's why we couldn't identify him."

The vin number and car registraion had been destroyed in the fire. He had claimed amnesia, but it was probably a lie to throw the cops off. Lisa remembered him telling her that she reminded him of his wife. How could a man with no memory remember his wife?

She grabbed the man's chart to see who he was. The name read Charles Mitchell...Chuck.

Lisa felt the blood drain from her face as she turned white as a ghost. She clutched her stomach as she felt ill and looked into Chuck's eyes.

"Your as big a ssslut as your mother," said her father gasping for breath before coughing. Lisa could see blood appear on the white bandages under his mouth. The last thing he said before dying was, "I hope itsss a boy. I alwasss wanted a boy."

The End

12