All Comments on 'The Conference'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
very good

well, I am sure the teachers got some good lessons on how to satisfy each other, and I am sure it will go on even when they get home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter.

This was very good and definitely hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please.

This was amazing. Would love to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Conference

very good, please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it

I love how they simply fell into lesbian sex. So juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh My !

I massaged my clit and fingered myself to two orgasms; write more it was sooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it. Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was a hot piece of fiction

I enjoyed reading the Bi-Wife story you posted earlier in July. I was on your Literotica Page from interest in the most recently posted Wife story. I enjoy looking up other writer entries before opening their current work.

This was a very nicely put together story. I see you are considering a second installment and think it a grand idea. Try opening with conference open and near the end of school term itch in one or the other teachers pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY

Well written story. Short, to the point and very entertaining.

The good; a couple having a good time pleasing each other physically and socially! The sex was pretty hot 👭!

The bad; only thinking about themselves, acting like a new couple. Sadly neither one is in that position. Being far from their home , familiar environment. Falsely led them to believe there was nothing wrong with their actions.

The ugly: repercussions at home. Can the teachers restrain their selfish desires?? Will one or both husbands find out? Will a third party blackmail occur? Is it possible no one else at the conference noticed?

I have to agree with others, a part 2 is a good idea💡

An opportunity for more dramatic story,lol. 😏

AMerryman

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
H-O-T !!!

I see you got all positive comments. You certainly won't have this in the LW section. I'm glad to see it will continue, and please do. It will be interesting what inventive ways they can see each other by getting away from their families in Dallas.

5 *'s FS

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago

Please continue! I'd love to read what happens next with these two ladies. Thank you for sharing this.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Freewheel

That wouldn't happen to be a spine on "Firewheel", a free wheeling far N Dallas neighborhood? I can imagine my neighbor being just such a spirited "glofer's wife". I liked the story theme and looking for the continuation.

trigodreamertrigodreameralmost 7 years ago

Good to see this getting positive reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay as for your multiple choice test at the end,

I vote for "Charlie".... or Choice #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only a pathetic slut story!!!

Cheaters are only selfish creatures and will remain as such!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

JKMJJ, get over it. This is a porn site and this is just a story. Go read the bible instead.

Phillycouple925Phillycouple925about 6 years ago
Very good story

Good story, we enjoyed it and encourage you to write more. Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous that it didn't happen to them.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I guess it does pay to go to a teachers conference, so I wonder if they will go to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a stupid thing

Phillycouple925,you told A VERY STUPID THING,by saying that those who don't appreciate this tale(and who COULDN'T BE CALLED "haters"!) "are just jealous that it didn't happen to them"!What a TOTALLY TWISTED logic!No,you stupid,those people WON'T EVER BE "jealous" on such DEPRAVED BEHAVIOUR!YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS JEALOUS on people who are MUCH BETTER than you!

Oh,and for the idiot who dared to talk about the Bible:leave the Bible alone and DON'T TALK ABOUT IT on this site!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Unfinished story 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah.... I think that as long as there have been two sexes, women have tried to go along, with what society dictates. For example, being gay or bi, does not have the stigma it had 30 years ago. A woman who plays around , or “ experiments “ with another woman, is considered perfectly normal .

Ask a 50-60 year old women, if she would ever consider it, the answer will be a resounding no!

Women haven’t changed, they have adapted to society’s new norms. But overall, I gave it a 3 for boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought dtory was very good as erotic romance. Will.much appreciate chapter 2 and more involvement between two ladies and emotional growth between them

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

looking rforward to the continuation

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. My wife and I were friends with a couple all of us in our mid 30s with children. My friend was a teacher. She formed a relationship with a female colleague, left her husband, moved to a different school with her colleague and eventually they married.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Women haven’t changed, they have adapted to society’s new norms"

You talking gay for pay because that is exactly what you see in media. AKA gay bait.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@anon what "emotional growth"? Two cheating psychopaths incapable of basic empathy can't have "emotional growth". The fact that they cheated with a woman not a man is 100% irrelevant, they are steal garbage cheating fucktards.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Both erotic and acceptable. Both husbands very well could accept this if they are not insecure little boys

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Ic69hunter, what don’t you understand about cheating.

Cheating is cheating, regardless of same sex cheating.

She deserves to be kicked to the curb pronto

Still 1/5 unfinished story

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
So

So,where is the "to be continued".?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous