The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

Afterwards we lay in bed holding each other. Neither of us wanted to get up. We still had two hours till the first seminar. We thought that a second round was in order before we could get dressed and go downstairs. The second round was better than the first, how was that possible?

We tried new things like using our legs to get each other off, including 69. Then we got our toys out and played with them. One of my favorite things was lying side by side and masturbating each other.

I told Becky I never knew anything could be this good. Becky said that it could only get better as it was Thursday and we would be there till Sunday.

Somehow, we got to our seminar on time but lunch time found us back in our room going down on each other. As we were getting dressed I was already looking forward to the end of the day as I knew we would be back in our room. I'm sure we smelled like sex!

After the conclusion of the day's seminars I suggested to Becky that we get take away and spend the night in our room. Becky suggested room service. Dressed in bathrobes we called for room service in between bouts of wonderful sex. I'm not sure what the waiter thought, but we didn't care.

That night we really did go to bed in each other's arms and we woke up during the night and had sex again. I am not sure which one of us was more insatiable but I suspect we were about the same. We were like newlyweds.

The next day was Friday and it was much of a repeat of Thursday. Lots of sexual pleasure with lots of orgasms. We again decided on room service that night and remained in each other's arms all night.

Saturday we had to go shopping as we had promised to bring gifts home, especially Becky who still had two children at home. Shopping was fun and we acted like two lovers and that made it even more fun. We treated each other to sexy things from Victoria's Secret. I told Becky that I could not remember being happier.

That night was the formal dinner, officially ending the conference. We both dressed to the nines and did everything together, including dancing. I think we were the most beautiful women there. We certainly fit the description of MILFs as we each wore a formal gown with 3" heels. The gowns had slits up the sides and showed a generous amount of cleavage. I am sure the women were envious and the men most likely had erections. Becky and I had a wonderful time.

Later we made soft sensual love in our king size bed. We had become lovers yet we had not mentioned that word or even discussed what we were going to do upon returning home. I am sure these thoughts were running through her head as well.

We were silent in the taxi to the airport as we realized our glorious time was coming to an end. The airplane ride was much the same as I think we were both depressed about going back to our boring, depressing lives.

We rode the shuttle bus to the long term car park and after depositing our luggage we kissed and made out for a few minutes before asking ourselves how we would find time to meet as the love we shared must not die. We agreed to meet after school later in the week.

To be continued...

Que sera, sera

What will be, will be

Shit happens, and

Life goes on.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers
12