The Conflux of the Moon Goddess Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers

“Prepare the initiate.”

(The Mistress came to me with a small flask in her hand. She opened it and poured oil into her palm, then massaged it gently into my vagina)

“Prepare the initiator.”

(The Mistress went to the Master and began to massage his phallus that rose rapidly. It was a mighty shaft. She then unrolled a condom onto it. In my instructions I had learned that in the First order, only the Chosen One was allowed to become pregnant)

Mistress: (To me) “Initiate daughter, are you ready to make sacrifice of your maidenhood?”

Me: “I am willing.”

She came behind me and took my hands and stretched my arms above my head saying “There will some pain my dear, try not to resist.”

The Master approached and laid over me. I felt him search for my opening with the head of his phallus.

Once found he found my entrance he put his hands beneath me, and thrust in. I gave a scream as he burst through my hymen. I struggled in my pain, but the Mistress was holding my arms firmly. I felt his movement within me, and despite the pain I gave up struggling and surrendered to him. I felt his movements increase in pace, and suddenly he grunted, and thrust powerfully into me. It was his ejaculation.

When he had finished, he came off me. The mistress released my arms, and went to remove the condom from his slackening phallus. Disposing of it, she then approached me with a soft towel and gently mopped my vagina. When she took it away, I could see the blood.

The Mistress then put the master’s cloak on him, and came to me bearing a moon yellow cloak to replace the pale green one I had worn at first.

As I stood to be covered, she kissed me on the forehead and said, “Welcome, daughter of the Goddess.”

We reentered the main room where the other brother’s and sisters awaited us.

Mistress: (Holding up the towel that she had used to wipe away my blood) “She came to us chaste. Welcome the new daughter of the Moon Goddess.”

Response: “We welcome her.”

There followed kissing and individual welcomes. They had already had the ceremony of the Chosen One before my initiation, so I did not see it that night.

On the night I have already written about, once the men had seeded the Chosen One, she was left to rest for half an hour. Her legs were locked tight, for although much of the seed had poured out of her, she must hold in as much as possible to let the Moon Goddess’s blessing work within her.

There now followed a very exciting time for the other women, the choice by lot for the next Chosen One. Some, like Sybille, who had waited two years to be chosen, were anxious

A moon yellow velvet bag was brought out. In it were a number of golden balls and one red one. Whoever got the red ball was the Chosen of the Goddess. The bag was passed from woman to woman, each putting their hand into the bag to retrieve a ball, but it was not to be looked at until the Mistresses commanded.

I clutched my ball, awaiting the command. “Let it be me, dear Moon Goddess I prayed.”

The Mistress gave the command, “Show forth.”

I opened my hand, and joy of joy, there in the palm of my hand was the little red ball. I was the Chosen One.

There was much congratulating and kissing, but then the Master called us to order for the official ceremony.

Master: “The Goddess has exalted you.”

Mistress: “Do you freely accept the gift of the Goddess?”

Me: “I do.” I was almost beside myself with rapture.

Master: “Do you swear to keep yourself from all men for three moons, beginning tonight?”

Me: “I do so swear.”

Master: “Then at the time of the next full moon you shall be honoured, and I pray you will be blessed by the Goddess.”

The Chosen One for the present occasion had now risen and received the kiss of blessing from the master and Mistress. But the ceremonies were not over yet. There was one more, or rather two, to be carried out.

Two people, a man and a woman, were led into the room. They were new initiates. The ceremony went much as mine had done, but with modified questions for the man. When this was done, the woman was carried as I had been, into the inner sanctum for her initiation. The Mistress did not go in this time, but was replaced by another woman.

As we stood waiting, we heard her scream as her hymen was split, and soon the bloody towel was presented to us.

Four women now carried the man into the inner sanctum, followed by the Mistress. The Master did not go with them, and was replaced by one of the brothers. The Mistress was to initiate the new member.

The four bearers emerged from the inner sanctum and joined us. We waited in silence. Then came a loud groan as the initiate ejaculated. There was a pause, and then they emerged, the Mistress bearing a condom filled with the initiates semen that she raised before us.

Mistress: His seed has been received. Welcome the new son of the Moon Goddess.

All: We welcome him.

The new brother and sister were now welcomed as I had been.

When things had quieted down the Master said, “Let the moon dance begin, and let
all have the joy of each other.” The Master and Mistress then retired into the inner sanctum to engage in holy confluence.

The throbbing of the drum, which had been with us all the time, now took on a wild beat. As the new Chosen One, I had to stand aside from what followed, but the rest of the company began to dance round the sunken area.

After a while couples began to slip away to rooms behind the velvet hangings. Soon cries of ecstacy could be heard as they had the joy of each other. The men had to wear condoms, of course, for only the Chosen One was allowed to get pregnant in the First Order of the Conflux.

Any woman who did get pregnant when she was not the Chosen One, was expelled from the Conflux, together with the man who had impregnated her. If the man the pregnant woman identified as the father of her child denied it, he was asked to take a test to prove his innocence. If he refused the test, he was expelled any way.

So, we drew to the close of our full moon gathering. In the following weeks I could barely concentrate on my work, I was so excited about the coming Chosen One ceremony. Would the Moon Goddess bless me?

Well, that’s another story, isn’t it?

The Conflux of the Moon Goddess. Part 2.

By Starlight

The night of the full moon draws near, the night when I open myself to receive the blessing of the Moon Goddess. No brother present in the Conflux may deny me his seed, apart from the Master. All must empty themselves into me.

As the night approaches my excitement is such that I am constantly wet with female lubricant in anticipation of what I shall experience.

My work floor manager and sister in the Conflux, Sybille, understands my state of being, and lightens my work load and passes over the errors I am making in my work. She knows that when the time comes and she is the Chosen One, she too will be engulfed with electrifying delight and anticipation.

The night of my honouring has come. Upon arriving at the meeting place, my acolyte greets me.

“Welcome Chosen One of the Goddess.”

He kisses me softly on the lips and then leads me to the anti-chamber. Already there with her acolyte and clad in her white cloak, is the Chosen One of the last full moon.

“Did the Goddess bless you, “ I whisper to her.

“She did.”

I congratulate and kiss her.

I strip but do not yet put on my cloak and mask, for the acolyte needs to have free access to my body.

There is a bed with soft coverings on it and the acolyte bids me lie on it. He begins to caress my breasts.

I hear the drumbeat begin its slow sonorous beat, and I hear muffled voices. The ceremony has begun.

The Chosen One of the last full moon is sent for to announce that the Goddess has blessed her.

My time draws near, and the acolyte now stimulates my vagina. He must ensure that my female fluids are flowing, or there will be much pain.

Finally the acolyte licks my womanhood and thrusts his tongue into me. He must go no farther, for it is forbidden for any man to penetrate me before or after the ceremony.

The acolyte bids me stand and covers me with my moon yellow cloak. I put on my mask.

A blue cloaked and masked figure opens the velvet hangings and says, “The Master and Mistress await the Chosen One. There are sixteen who will implant their seed.”

We enter the main room and approach the sunken circle.

I am soaked with the fluids of desire. In a dream I hear the voices of the Master and Mistress, and in a dream respond.

I see the velvet bag with the lots for the brothers being passed. Which one will be the first to enter me?

The acolyte removes my cloak and mask so I stand naked before the Conflux.

The Master asks me if there is any barrier between myself and the blessing of the Moon Goddess, and I tell him there is none.

He commands me to lie upon the altar. I step down into the sunken circle, approach the altar, climb upon it and spread-eagle myself in abandonment to the will of the Goddess.

The Master pays homage to my sacred places, kissing my vagina and nipples.

I hear his words, “Let it begin.” I am aware of the brothers and sisters discarding their cloaks to stand naked before each other.

The sisters begin to stimulate the brothers in preparation for their penetration of me. I hear the sounds of ecstacy as the brothers attain their erections and approach to the edge of ejaculation.

Now is the moment. The first brother descends into the sunken circle and stretches himself over me on the altar.

I feel him seek my opening, and he plunges into me.

Oh loving Moon Goddess, this is the first time I have felt a man with no barrier between us. What beauty you have given me!

I feel him, hot and hard within me. It seems but a moment, and his seed bursts into me.

(The women prepare the brothers well, so they are ready to implant their seed almost as soon as they enter)

I feel the felicity of his warm soft seed within me and all too soon, he withdraws.

The second comes upon me. I am lost in rapture. His seed pours in and the third is upon me. He is larger than the other two and takes a little longer.

I feel the Joy of Heaven coming upon me. I cry out, writhing under the lash of exultation. He stays with me until the climax has passed, and with the reverberations of joy still shaking me, the fourth enters me, then the fifth.

Now I am filled to overflowing with their seed, and with the sixth, the Joy of heaven comes upon me again, and I am screaming with euphoric bliss.

“O Moon Goddess, bless me I beseech you.”

The seventh and the eighth complete my Joy of Heaven and their seed is pouring out of me. I long to clasp my hand over my womanhood so as not to lose one drop of their love fluids, but it is forbidden. Eight more must come upon me, and I must lie open in surrender to the will of the Goddess.

It is not until the twelfth brother that the Joy of Heaven comes upon me again, and this time I am beyond all control. I clasp him to me with my arms. I wrap him with my legs.

The Mistress gives a signal, and four sisters descend into the circle and grip my arms and legs, pulling me open into my attitude of surrender again.

They continue to hold me as the remaining four brothers come upon me, and the Joy of Heaven does not come upon me again. I feel them press into me and implant their seed, but I am by now truly in a state of submission.

It is over, and I am left to rest.

I doze in post-coital bliss, my legs locked together to hold in the brothers’ seed. I vaguely hear the ceremony to choose the next Chosen One, and the cries of congratulation for the one selected.

As there are no more ceremonies, and my time of rest is not yet complete, I dimly hear the chatter of voices around me. Then my acolyte touches my arm and says, “Time to rise.”

I rise and stand before the Master and Mistress. I receive the kiss of blessing and am clad in a white cloak instead of my yellow one.

The Master gives the signal for the Moon Dance to begin and calls upon the brothers and sisters to have the joy of each other.

I cannot participate in this exchange of joy, because now no man must enter me, even if he is condom clad, for fear of defiling the blessing of the Moon Goddess.

My acolyte leads me to the anti-chamber, and there tenderly washes my genitals of the remaining seed of the brothers. The time when the Moon Goddess gives her blessing to the Chosen One has past, and if she has granted me her blessing, I can only now wait in patience for its sign.

This had been the supreme, the most wondrous moment in my life up to this time. The sweet preparation by the acolyte, the reception of the brothers’ seed, the longing for the blessing and its fulfillment, all fill me with great exultation.

Should the blessing be fulfilled in me, then even greater, although barely defined things, lie before me.

I wait in patience, trusting in the power of the Moon Goddess.

Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers
12