All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 10'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Incredible!!

I have been on this site for a few years, and this series is by far the best i have ever read. The character development is excellent, but how you captured the emotion is what sets you apart from all the others. Exceptional!

I think you need one more part to close this out. Part 10 ended to abruptly, you need to tie up a little better. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story line ...THANK YOU ...

A nice story ... Told by a disabled vet ... Semipermanent Fi ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some errors

1. No F-16s in Vietnam. Navy fighter pilots would have flown the A-4, A-7, or F-4.

2. There ARE medals awarded in peacetime that would be appropriate- the Meritorious Service Medal, Soldiers and Sailors Medal, or Navy Commendation Medal come instantly to mind.

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 4 years agoAuthor
More To Come for the Conner Family

From Rugrat60 - There are more stories coming in this series on the Conner Family. Yet as a Disabled Veteran due to my exposure to Agent Orange – which was used on every U,S. Military base through out Asia – while I and so many others serving over seas in Thailand in support of the Vietnam War and every U.S. Service Man and Woman those who faced the hazards and dangers of combat. Yet all United States Military personal in areas other than Vietnam are Totally and fully Denied any and all compensation. Even now 47 years later – we who Served are still Denied. And we struggle on with failing health. Remember us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous