The Conquest Club Files 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every so often as I'm letting the current take me, I have to come up for air. I do so quietly as to not to alert the girls. The crowd at the park is thinning out a bit as the families with little kids start to head out before the 18 plus crowd comes in for the Midnight Swim. My eyes flicker up as we near the water slides and that's when I move. I dive back under and make a couple of strong kicks and pulls, tearing through the water like a silent shark. I come up right behind the girls and grab them both by the back of their necks. "Don't say anything, don't scream, don't make a sound, don't even turn the fuck around," I say in my gruffest whisper possible, "Or else, Keeck," I make a clicking sound like a bone being jarred and jerk their necks slightly. "Get out of the water as soon as we're under the slides and don't make me chase after you, got it?" They both whimper and nod their heads.

Kim, I'm pretty sure, is play acting when she sniffles. Jen, on the other hand, looks like she's about to hyperventilate as I feel her pulse start to race in her neck. As we float under the slides, I guide them to the side of the river and nudge them up. Both of them scramble up and over the side with me hot on their heels. I manage to snag them both by their necks again before they manage to take a step. Kim, however, is able to turn her head enough to glance at me and I shoot her a wink right before I march them underneath of the slides and put them facedown into the grass. "Don't move," I tell them.

Jen is in near hysterics now and is probably contemplating shouting out the safe word. When I put them flat on the ground, they're facing each other, so Kim mouths to Jen that it's going to be okay and that it's me. Jen nods shakily and relaxes a little bit. I quickly run over to the corner of the utility building to grab my shoes, shirt, and my car keys; putting my shoes and shirt on as I'm running. I'm back at the girls in a flash. I then start unwrapping the silk scarves from my wrists and put them on the girls. There's four total and they're enough to blindfold them and hogtie them.

Once I have them secured, I get them to their feet and hustle them out through the utility building. Allen is since long gone, having performed whatever duties he had there at the time. Which is fine by me, I really didn't want to stop and explain this. We make virtually no noise as we cross the short distance between the outer door and my car. There, I fish my keys out of my pocket and open the trunk. Both girls tense up when they hear the trunk door pop. I pick Kim up first and plop her inside. Earlier today in my preparations I'd lined the trunk with blankets and pillows so that it'd be comfortable for them. I roll Kim further back and then pick up the now trembling Jen and put her in right next to Kim. I shut the trunk, slide in behind the wheel and it's away we go!

The place that I take them is this little cabin resort that my dad recommended for just such an occasion. My parents have had quite the sex, orgy, and BDSM romps here before from what he'd told me (and believe me, he told me a little bit more than I cared to know about his and mom's sex life). It's a little out of the way; about halfway between town and the big city just off of the highway by a lake.

I'd already reserved, paid for, and stocked one of the cabins. Thankfully, each one is independent and a little bit a ways from the next cabin over with each one being separated by a line of trees, so sound doesn't carry as much. I back up to the front door of the place.

First I shut the engine off and grab my stuff out of the back seat, deciding to let the girls stew in the trunk a bit. I get the duffel to the room that has two twin beds in it. There I get the cuffs, ropes, gags, spreader bars, and blindfolds ready for each bed. My cock is rock hard by this point and I'm giddy with excitement. Once I have everything laid out, I then go back and grab the girls' bags along with my second bag with my clothes in it and take them to the master bedroom in which has a nice king sized four poster bed.

I make a mental note to buy one of these beds whenever I get a house of my own just for the sheer value it has in bondage alone.

Now that I have the place ready, I go back to the car and pop the trunk. Both girls flinch when the trunk door suddenly opens up. I shake my finger, suddenly remembering that I wanted pictures of this, so I go back up to the driver's seat and get my iPhone from where I'd left it, come back around to the trunk, and snap away. I then place it in the pocket of my swim trunks (dry, by the way) before gingerly picking Jen up out of the trunk and tossing her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Don't worry, sweetie," I say to Kim, reaching down and feeling up one of her breasts through the swimsuit. Kim squeals and squirms under my touch. "I'll be back for you shortly."

I carry Jen into the cabin and into the twin bed room, tossing her down onto the first bed. I secure her spread eagle to the frame and change her blindfold out from the wet silk one to the more comfortable cloth one. Jen barely has time to blink before she's got the new blindfold on. I then gag her and step back to take more pictures. I then go back for Kim and haul her in over my shoulder. Kim gets secured to the second bed the same way. Now that they're both inside and comfortable, I go back to close the trunk and the front door, locking the latter so that we'll have complete privacy.

It's such a beautiful scene when I come back into the room; both girls cuffed and tied down to their respective beds, blindfolds on, gags in mouths, chests heaving and nipples perked under their suits in anticipation, and bodies quivering as they wonder what I'm going to do next. Well, for starters I stepped in between the two beds and reached for the crotch of their swimming suits, sliding my hand up and down their covered mounds. There's a sharp intake of breath from them as both of them stiffen up suddenly at my touch. Jen let's out an alarmed squeak while Kim just moans. I press the palm of my hands into them and feel that they're both wet and waiting.

I continue moving my hand over the smooth fabric covering their pussies, reveling in the feeling and the sounds of them whimpering and moaning. Jen is starting to get into things as she's lifting her hips up to meet my strokes. I pause long enough to shuck my clothes off, getting them to whine in protest behind their gags in the process. I smile as I turn to my bag and grab the scissors and a leather flogger. I start with Jen since she's new to this and was the one who requested this to begin with. She's writhing and straining against her bonds when I approach the bed. She probably heard my footsteps or felt me near her or something. Jen stills when she feels the cold steel of the scissors on her thigh. I slide them up her skin, hook the band of her bikini bottoms, and snip away... first at her left hip and then at her right.

Jen flips. She starts thrashing something awful the moment I make the second cut. There's muffled screaming from behind her gag that I can't understand. I put my hand on her forehead and tell her to calm down. I put the scissors aside long enough to unbuckle her gag and take it out of her mouth. "You want to say something?" I ask her, going back to my normal tone of voice.

"P-P-Please sir," she begs me, blubbering, "Please d-don't hurt me," she cries.

"Have you been talking with your friend over here?" I ask her, trying to confirm if she's into playacting like Kim is. Behind me, Kim moans. I glance back over my shoulder in time to see her trying to rub her thighs together. Jen whimpers, sniffles, and nods. "Well then be a good girl and you won't be hurt." I tell her. I put the gag back in and grab up the scissors. A few snips take off the string of her bikini top at her left shoulder. Jen openly sobs now, but as she has yet to say the safe word, I continue cutting her top off. I cut the right shoulder string and then the string right in between her breasts before I toss the scissors back into the bag. Then I grab up the tattered remains of her swimsuit and pull them off of her. Jen shudders and let out a long gasp as I pull her bikini bottoms. I grabbed it right at the front and pulled upwards so that the rest of it would be dragged along her moistening slit. The cut bikini then became my newest trophy as it joined the scissors in the bag.

This was the first time I'd ever seen Jennifer naked before. She's definitely a credit to her Scots-Irish heritage in that she has the flaming red hair and pale skin. I notice that instead of completely bare between her legs, she keeps herself neatly trimmed just above her pussy in the form of a small strip of hair. Not able to help myself I run my hand over it, feeling her up. She shudders and gasps again. Her nipples are a nice rosy color that stand out nicely against her complexion. I lean over and take one of her breasts into my mouth, rolling her nipple with my tongue while bringing my hand up to cup the other. Jen lets out a whimpering moan while I molest her.

As much as I'd like to continue sucking on Jen's luscious tits, I do have Kim to consider. I cut Kim's suit off of her as well and make a mental note that I need to buy her a whole slew of new suits for her for Christmas or something if we're going to continue to do this. My mouth finds its way down to her shaven mound and Kim moans in pleasure when I get to work on it. I pleasure her with my mouth for a moment and then pull back, leaving her wanting for more.

I grab the leather flogger and swish it in the air over them a couple of times, watching them flinch at the sound. That was just for theatrical effect. But first thing's first; I put the flogger aside and reach into my bag o' tricks for my shaving kit. I shake the can of shaving cream and then liberally spray the white foam all over Jen's pussy. She lets out a squeal as the cold cream hits her privates all of a sudden. Telling her to stay still, I use the razor to shave her bald between the legs and then towel her off. Jen shudders slightly as I lop of the small strip of red hair that she kept there. After she's clean again I use a bit of lotion to ensure that she doesn't suffer some razor burn afterwards.

Jen moans deeply and spasms in her bonds as I applied the lotion. Curious, I shove my middle finger into her pussy and sure enough it's gripping and releasing. I had barely started with her and she's already in the throes of an orgasm. I can't help but laugh at this but then again this IS the girl who has admitted to getting off on stage in the middle of a performance. "Well, we can't just leave it with you having all the fun, can we?" I say as I start untying her.

She gives me a questioning squeak as I grab her by the back of the neck and haul her over to Kim's bed. Kim had been listening to everything and was still attempting to rub her thighs together in order to find some release. I'd made sure that her legs had been tied far enough apart in order to deny her pleasure just for what I was about to do.

I remove Jen's gag and pull her over to Kim's bed. Then, bending her over, I press Jen's face right up against Kim's mound. "Get your friend off!" I command her.

"No, please don't," Jen gasps, fumbling her hands around on the bed in an effort to avoid touching Kimmy. "Don't make me, please." Heh... the code phrase for; yes, please, make me do this according to what I'd told you yesterday. Hey, no safe word means I continue doing what I'm doing. I smack her on the ass with one hand and shove her head down again. Jen's doing a good job at fighting it now that she found a couple of spots on the mattress that's not occupied by my girlfriend. She really is getting into the moment. So I go to plan B.

Plan B entails leather cuffs. The bag is close enough that I scoot it over with my foot so that I can keep one hand on the back of her neck and fetch the cuffs with the other. I pull out a pair and cuff Jen's hands behind her back. The suddenness of it sends Jen's torso down as I cuff her, right onto Kim's flat belly. Her breasts press into Kim's flesh. Kim actually squirms a bit and I can tell that she's uncomfortable. It's probably a first for her in experimentation as well. So let's run with it.

I keep Jen in place for the time being and remove Kim's gag. That way, should she want to back out of what I'm about to do, she can say something. That, and I really want to see her and Jen make out. I grab Jen and yank her up to Kim's face, placing them lip to lip. "Kiss," my hard voice comes out.

Both of them whimper at that command and they both hesitate. I spank Jen again and that spurs her on. She goes all out too; French kissing Kim passionately while giving out an equally lustful groan. Kim resists, then melts into the kiss, meeting Jen with equal amount of fervor.

Damn, I am so fucking hard right now I can hardly stand it. I've managed to keep my raging hard-on off of Jen to this point but I can't resist anymore. I pull the two forced lovers away long enough to reposition Jen. I put her up on top of Kim so that their breasts are pressing together and their pussies are lightly touching. Jen even grinds down into her a bit before I hike her up onto her knees. I spread her newly shaved pink pussy open and drive into her without much fanfare.

"AHHHH!" Jen cries out, taken completely off guard by my cock suddenly impaling her. When she arches back, I reach up and grab a fistful of her lovely red hair. I pull her up far enough so that when I thrust into her, her lovely round C Cups graze across Kim's modest Bs. I reach under and give one a good squeeze, feeling up her hard nipple in the process. I then flip my hand around to feel up Kim's tit. I find her hard nipple easily. This, and the fact that they both are moaning passionately at this point, tells me that they're really getting into this.

As much as I'm proud of my stamina and staying power, I was weak willed this night. In my defense I had been more or less hard since I started swimming behind them back at the water park. The entire drive out here had been thinking about this event while listening to the two of them moan, squeal, whine, and write in the trunk of my car. So I think that I can be forgiven for being a minuteman just this once. In retrospect, I think that I got in a couple of good, hard thrusts into Jen's tight pussy before I blew.

"God," I breathe, arching my own back as I drive my hips into Jen's ass. Jen flips out as she feels my hot cum shoot deep into her. She puts up the act of crying, protesting, and talking about getting pregnant. Jen's on the pill, for the record. Trust me; I checked beforehand. Frankly, I don't remember much of what she said exactly but I do remember that her string of blubbering did not include her safe word so I keep my cock embedded inside of her as it continued to pump and throb.

Once I was done I pulled out of her. I got up off the bed and I was amazed that my cock was still pretty stiff. I moved up to the head of the bed and grabbed them both by the hair. Jerking their heads around so that they were pressed together cheek-to-cheek facing me, I put the head of my cock right up against their lips. "Start cleaning it with your mouth, ladies." I tell them.

They were almost as one mind when they followed that command. Jen pulled back a bit and Kim pressed her head back into the pillow slightly and they allowed my cock in between their pretty little mouths. Let me tell you this; having two mouths on your cock at once is a sensation that I recommend to any man. Pure bliss.

As they worked in silent tandem on my cock it got harder than ever before. I didn't think such a thing was possible but they turned out to be two little experts in oral sex. Before I get too far into this, I pull away from them briefly to their dismay. I push Jen's head back down towards Kimmy and she gets the idea by going back to making out with her. Turning to my bag, I rummage through it for a couple of collars and leashes as well as another pair of cuffs.

Jen lets out a pretty convincing whine when I collar her first. Kim cocks her head, wondering what I'm up to and gets the answer a moment later when I collar her next. I snap the leashes into place and leave them there long enough to untie Kim. Then I put the leather cuffs on her wrists and secure them together behind her neck attached to the collar. Then I help Jen up off of Kim and out of the bed, directing her to stand still. Then I get Kim up.

They make quite the lovely pair; Jen standing there submissively with arms down and secured behind her back and Kim standing there just as submissive with arms up and behind her neck. I get my phone and take another couple of pics before leading them by the leash into the master bedroom.

We go to the four-poster king sized bed where I help them up onto it so they don't trip in their blindness before sitting on it myself. First I have Jen lay down onto the bed. Then I pull Kim up to have her straddle her face. Then I move in behind her and enter her. "Mmmmm," I moan as her wet pussy slides easily over my cock, filling her up. She flexes her kegels and gives me a squeeze as she settles. I give her a playful swat on the ass. Then I pull on Jen's leash to get her attention. "Lick your friend out," I tell her.

Jen whimpers but does as she's told. Not much she can do being trapped underneath of Kim. Kim shudders a bit in anticipation; more new ground for her. Then she's arching back into me as Jen's tongue finds her clit. My hands snakes around Kim's body; one hand going up to wrap gently over her neck and the other coming around to squeeze her petite breast. She lets out a deep groan and turns her head toward mine. I kiss her passionately while Jen works up to a good rhythm on her pussy and the base of my cock.

Kimmy is then rocking her hips back and forth just a bit in order to thrust back against me while dragging her clit across Jen's tongue. "Oooooh!" she growls. Her earlier shuddering turns into violent trembling as the orgasm tears through her hard. I actually have to grab her around the chest to hold her steady so she doesn't topple over the side of the bed.

Once she's recovered enough, I push Kim forward and tell her to start licking Jen out. At the same time I undo her cuffs so that she can rest down on all fours. She gives me a bit of play resistance and I swat her ass and push her head down into Jen's freshly shaved pussy. Seconds later I hear Kim licking and Jen moaning. I order Jen to transfer her oral work over to me and I feel her mouth on my balls a moment later. Oh yeah, that feels good with Jen's mouth over my sack and my cock buried into Kim.

"MMPH!" I hear Jen cry out underneath of me after a while. I look down and she's shaking uncontrollably. I was so in the moment that I didn't notice until now that Kim had wrapped her arms around Jen's thighs and was really working her friend over with her mouth. From my angle it looked like Kim's mouth was clamped firmly over Jen's mound and I could only guess that Kim's tongue was working overtime over Jen's clit. At any rate, it was doing the job as Jen was now thrashing around in the throes of ecstasy to the point that she (thankfully) pulled her mouth away from my balls long enough to let out a shrill squeal through gritted teeth as she came. Then her body went limp as she lay underneath of Kimmy and I, exhausted.

I give Kim a couple of good, hard thrusts and blow my load into her. As I cum, I dig my hands into her supple flesh and let out a long groan of my own. Once I'm finished, I uncuff the girls and we all fall asleep curled up on the bed with one another.

*

The next morning I'm in total Master mode with them. When we wake up I take the leather cuffs off of them but leave their collars on before I herd them into the spacious master bathroom. This place is fucking awesome and when I get a place of my own I want a bathroom like this. It's got rock walls to make it look like it's the inside of a grotto. There's a lit hot tub/bath over in one corner that looks like its big enough to hold at least six people in it at once and it has a fireplace right behind it. The showers are in the next corner over and have polished stone benches and faucets in the ceiling that pour down like a waterfall when you turn it on.