The Conquest Club Files 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we take care of those pesky morning bodily functions, I get the water going in the shower and playfully push the girls in. They squeal at the sudden splash of cool water and I watch as their nipples go immediately hard. They get over the cold soon enough as the water gets warmer. I get the bathing supplies out of a niche in the wall and sit down on the bench before directing them to stand on either side of me. "Hands up behind your necks," I tell them as I get a luffa out and start putting a generous amount of bath soap into it. They do as I order. I guide them closer to me and tell them to focus on the wall in front of them.

Once I have them in position I clean them up. I start with Jen since this, after all, her party. Her lip is trembling as my hands and luffa work over her body. I lather her up, and then put the luffa aside as I then run my hands all up and down her slick wet body to rinse her off. I take extra care in her breasts, waist, hips, thighs, and pussy, reveling in the whimpers and moans that she lets out.

Then I move over to Kimmy, who play acts just as well as Jen does if not more. She even lets out a whimpering "P-Please, sir, don't..." as I wash her. I had my hands and the luffa going between her legs when she says this.

I drop the luffa and reach up to hook a finger in her collar, pulling her head down to me. "I will do as I please, slave," I tell her in a menacing voice. I give her a light slap across the cheek to turn her head and her cheeks flush in shame. Then I proceed to rinse her off but this time I take extra time in sliding my finger up into her tightness and fucking her hard with it.

But I don't stop there. I then bend her over my lap so that I can have easy access to her ass. With one hand, I fuck her pussy with my fingers. My fingers on my free hand invade her ass. Kimmy closes her eyes and cry out as I finger-fuck her up both holes. Jen, in the meantime, is keeping her face straight ahead but is looking down at us with wide eyes.

"AUGH!" Kim cries out as I rapidly bring her to climax. Her legs give out underneath of her and she falls down onto my lap in a trembling, squirming mass of flesh. The orgasm was so intense for her that she's actually crying in my arms as I hold her in place.

I give her a moment to recover before pulling her all the way up into my lap to hold her for a moment. "You okay?" I whisper into her ear, breaking character long enough to make sure she's alright.

"Mmmm-Hmmm," she moans in the affirmative. "That was amazing... J-Just keep doing what you're doing," she mews, her body still trembling.

After another few moments to let her regain her composure, I go back into character. "Back up, slave." I tell her, giving her a tiny push. Kim gets back into position and resumes her submissive stance.

As much as I'd love to fuck them both right here and now but I know that we all have got to be hungry. So I turn the water off, towel them dry before drying off myself, and then I lead them into the kitchen/dining room. I put them on their knees in the dining room on either side of the chair at the head of the table before heading to the kitchen to grab a plate of fruit, crackers, and cheeses. I then sit in the chair between them and hand feed them like little human pets. Both revel in the sensation of being owned by me.

After we're done eating (and by this time my cock is so rock hard that it hurts), I lead them back to the master bedroom. I stand them up at the foot of the bed while I go through my bag-o-tricks. I've recently purchased a couple of spreader and restraining bars that have piqued my interest. One in particular, is a rod sticking up out of the center of a heavy metal base roughly 2 feet squared. I place this on the floor to one side of the bed. Then I fish out a second rod, this one with a dildo attached the end, and a few pairs of handcuffs. I then grab Kimmy, put the throat dildo gag in her mouth, shove a butt plug up her ass, and then lead her over to the metal plate.

I place Kim standing on the plate with her pussy centered over the rod. I slap one set of cuffs onto an ankle and then attach the free end to the rod. I do the same with her other ankle. I then use the third pair to handcuff her hands behind her back. Then I take the dildo rod and attach it to the rod on the plate. This puts the dildo just a couple of inches away from her moist slit. "Up on your tip toes," I order her.

Kimmy has been looking at me with interest, no doubt wondering what the hell I'm up to. She raises up as I told her and I push a button on the side of the lower bar to raise it up a few notches. Kim gets the idea when the dildo starts nudging her pussy. I reach up to part her labia and raise the rod up another couple of notches. Now that it's inside of her, I can take my hands off of her and get the rod up even more. Once it's high enough, I tell Kimmy to go back down to the flat of her feet.

"Ahhh!" she gasps. Kim now gets her predicament. I've effectively immobilized her in a standing position. There is no way she can raise herself up and off of the dildo. She's breathing heavily as every time she tries to make minute adjustments, the dildo moves ever so slightly inside of her. When she either bends her knees slightly or stands fully upright, she's fucking herself just a little with the dildo. However, there's not that much friction against her clit (if any at all) so at the same time she's being denied a bit of pleasure. She's filled up in every single hole and there's not much she can do about it.

So she can't move that much and she can't get herself off. By the time I get back to her she'll be so ready to cum that I figure all I have to do is touch her in order to get her off. We'll see.

Then, just to be especially cruel, I put a blindfold on her so she can only hear what's going on.

With Kim taken care of, I move my attention back over to Jen. She was unable to help herself and was watching me get Kim into position on the upright rod. Now her eyes go wide as she wonders what the hell I'm going to do with her. I get out a pair of black panties that have a butt plug and a dildo sticking up, a leash, another dildo throat gag, another pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and some black silk slip on shoes. The array of accessories gets her heart rate going as she really wondering what I have in store for her.

First I have her step into the panties and I work both phalluses up into her. She squirms and protests but I get them into her. I give her a light slap on the cheek like I did with Kimmy in the shower. She turns her head, blushes, cries, and whimpers but still has yet to say a safe word so I continue on. Next I have her kneel before me. I grab her head and shove my cock into her mouth. She lets out a muffled protest but stats sucking me off when I order her to.

Over on the metal rod, Kimmy shifts a bit as she's listening to all of this. I smile as I see the flush of her chest and the puckering up of her nipples. Patience, my dear. You'll like what I have planned for you once I'm done with Jen here.

I face fuck Jen while watching Kim. The sight of Kimmy like that just drives me crazy to the point that I blow. I pull Jen's head forward and shove my hips towards her, driving my cock all the way down her throat as far as I can get it. She lets out a cry of alarm around my cock and her eyes water as she fights her gag reflex while my seed spills down her throat. Eventually she manages to start swallowing as she gets her mouth under control. Soon she's guzzling my cum like a pro.

Once my cock goes limp, I pull out of here. Now here's the primary reason I did that to her, other than to get off real quick; in the space of minutes I managed to condition her throat enough for the deep-throat dildo gag. I put that up to her at eye level so she can see it before I slide it past her lips and into her mouth. Since she was able to get my cock with relatively little problem, she was able to take this easily. I latch it into place behind her head.

Next comes the handcuffs, which I cuff her wrists behind her back. Then I put the silk shoes on her and stand her up. She shifts a bit as she's getting used to being triple penetrated. I then put the blindfold on her and latch the leash onto her collar. "Follow," I tell her with a tug. Then a bit louder for Kim's benefit I add; "We're going for a short walk outside."

Kim's head cocks quizzically as I lead Jen out of the bedroom. She shuffles back and forth impotently on the metal rod, unable to do anything more than just stand there. I keep quiet and watch Kim for a moment to make sure that she's not going to topple over. When just finally slumps her body in a way that I know she's just pouting, I then leave the room with Jen.

I lead Jen right out of the front door and into nature, pausing just long enough to get my shoes on and nothing else. The property is surrounded by trees in their full summer glory. It's a typical Indiana summer in which it's sunny, warm, and no breeze. Behind me as I walk, Jen is whimpering a lot to the point that she's crying with shame. I hold a moment, listening for a safe word. I hear none, not even in muffled form, and so I continue on.

We walk around the rental property for about ten minutes. It's enough to get Jen turned around to the point that she has no clue where we're at. Every so often I stop by a tree that's near the cabin, next to one of the windows that's in the master bedroom in fact, for me give Jen a nice spanking. I swat her ass hard enough to get her to squeal loud enough for Kim to hear us inside before moving on. That way Kim at least knows that we're close and that we haven't left or anything. But in Jen's mind, we could be out in the middle of the woods for all she knows.

After the last lap around the cabin, I'm getting hard again from watching Jen walk with those dildos inside of her and from molesting her every time we stop. This last stop by the tree outside the bedroom I have Jen pressed back up against the tree and I'm feasting on her tits while dry humping her panties. She's moaning passionately in my arms as I have my way with her. I can tell that she's primed and ready to cum. I'm ready to get off myself so I lead her back into the cabin and into the master bedroom. "We're back," I announce to Kim who looks like she's ready to pop as well.

I roll Jen onto the bed and yank the dildo panties off of her. She lets out a guttural groan at her pussy and ass being suddenly vacant. I don't leave her wanting for long as I then shove a jeweled butt plug up her ass to keep her company. I move to the other side of the bed and Kim is painfully aware of my presence there. I kiss her lightly on the back of the neck as I take her blindfold off. She looks around, blinking, as her eyes readjust. They then fall onto Jen's naked form on the bed.

Now I crawl up onto the bed and mount Jen. Making eye contact with Kim, I shove my cock down into her friend. Jen arches her back and squeals as my cock invades her body. I lay down on her and bring my hands up to cup her full tits as I fuck her. My thumbs stroke her hard nipples in time to my thrusts into her. Soon I feel her pussy squeeze my cock as she orgasms hard. I let out a grunt as I can't contain myself anymore and my cock throbs endlessly insider of her, filling her up with my seed.

When we are done, Kim is looking pitiful standing there. Not to worry, my dear, it's your turn again. I get Jen up into a kneeling position and leave her there as I go and fetch her dildo panties again. I get those back on (and in) her before I go for another toy; a strap on. I get this on over Jen's panties. She bounces a bit, wondering what the hell I just put on her.

I move over to Kimmy where I press the button at the base of the rod to lower it. Once the dildo is out of her, I guide her over to the bed and place her on all fours in front of Jen, positioning the head of the strap on right inside of her pussy. Kim lets out a whimper as she then sees me out of the corner of my eye grab the flogger. She tenses, thinking I'm going to use it on her, but then her eyes go wide when I aim for Jen's ass.

The leather straps of the flogger catch Jen just right. She screams behind her own gag and jerks her hips forward. She winds up impaling Kimmy with her sudden thrust and gets the idea of what happened when her hips meet Kim's ass. Kimmy howls with a mixture of pain and pleasure at the hard thrust into her. I flog Jen's ass again and again until I get her going on a good rhythm.

Kim buries her face into the nearest pillow and wails at the top of her lungs, which is impressive considering the gag down her throat. I see her body start to shake, especially in the arms and legs as she strains to retain her position. I stop whipping Jen and she slumps a bit. The flare of her nostrils and the heaving of her chest tell me that she's breathing heavier than normal. I ease the gag out of her and she doubles over in a coughing fit. I then do the same with Kim. Then I gingerly take the bindings off of them and lay them out on the bed.

I think that now is a good time for a break and I tell them such.

I give them a few moments to catch their breath and then I get them on their feet and direct them towards the bathroom where I get them into the tub, both of them let out sighs of relief as their bodies get immersed into the warm water. They're then humming contently when I get the whirlpool jets going.

When I get into the tub with them I give my attention to Kimmy first. Two reasons; First, she was standing the longest on that extended pole for nearly a half hour and I'm sure her legs are protesting. Two; she is my girlfriend. Under the water my hands work on her legs; kneading and massaging them. She leans her head back onto the side of the tub as I rub her down. I tease her pussy a bit and she playfully splashes me with water.

I move over to Jen and motion for her to get halfway up out of the tub. She gives me a quizzical glance but does it anyway. Jen moans with pleasure as I grab a bottle of lotion and run it over the back of her thighs and her reddened ass. "Oh God," she groans as I work the lotion into her skin. When I'm done she sinks back into the water to relax.

As do I. I take up a seat next to Kim and drape my arm over her shoulders. She snuggles up against me and we all luxuriate in the bubbling water for some time. Eventually we start making idle chat. Jen is loving the weekend so far as is Kim. Both love what I'm doing to them and want me to continue and even give me ideas of what we all can do for both the weekend and when we get back home.

Jen then moves over to us and asks Kim straight up if she can fuck me right then and there. "Of course, hon," Kim smiles, motioning towards me. Jen smiles at us both. Under the water her hands find my cock and she quickly strokes me to hardness. Then she moves onto my lap and lowers herself down onto my hardness.

We both gasp and my hands rest onto her thighs. Jen places her hands on my shoulders and she starts to ride me at a decent cadence. Kim gets in on the action by running her hands up Jen's front while moving in to kiss her on the cheek. Jen twists her head to the side and the two of them lock lips. Jen grabs Kimmy's hand and moves it up to her breast. Kim squeezes it and plays with her nipple. The sight of those two making out while Jen is fucking me is too much. I come so hard that it hurts as Jen is getting me just right for her cervix to graze the underside of my cock's head to get that little sensitive spot underneath. I nearly buck her off of me but she manages to ride me like a true cowgirl, holding on until she's getting off as well.

Jen breathes one final sigh of relief and melts against my chest. I hold her there with one arm and pull Kimmy in close with my other arm. The three of us just sit there for who knows how long until we get hungry enough to get some lunch.

The rest of the weekend went much like that. In the afternoon Jen took her place on the standing bar while I took Kim out for a walk. At night, we spent much of our time either in the hot tub or in the shower simply exploring each other's bodies and experimenting to find out what each liked and didn't like.

On Sunday, it was time to check out. To give the girls one last thrill I put them both in a set of dildo panties and sat them in the back seat. I then blindfolded them, gagged them, and tied their wrists together behind their backs before sitting them in the back seat of the car... totally naked. There wasn't much to do about checking out except get all of our stuff, call the park tenant to say I was leaving, and then lock the doors. I'd already prepaid for the weekend so I didn't have to stop at the house on the way out. I just drove on past.

During the drive home the girls sat in the back moaning and writhing as the dildos worked inside of them. I made sure to hit every bump and crevice I could find in the road. Judging by the squeals, screams, and groans, I think that they both got off at least two or three times a piece before we pulled into my garage back home. Once there I got them out, clothed them and sent them on their way. It was actually funny watching them try and regain their legs as they were both walking a bit bowlegged down my driveway.

And thus began a beautiful chapter in my relationship with Kim as it turns out we wound up gaining a ready and willing sex slave out of the deal in the form of Jen who was all too eager to be at our sexual beck and call whenever we wanted her.