All Comments on 'The Consulting Assignment'

by neutrona

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal, thank you!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Well written and shockingly close to numerous personal situations I have been in. (When I wore a younger man's clothes.) I also was a Training Consultant in a highly specialised field. Top executives would sometimes request private training sessions where only they would be present. Often two days, Saturday and Sunday. I was amazed at the number that would provide a chef created evening meal with them and their wife. Followed by an evening of light drinking and invitations to "explore" things with his wife! I was tall and reasonably good looking, so enjoyed things immensely. (Also single)

So, your story took me down memory lane. Though without the $250k benefit. Ha. Ha, Cheers and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written. Personally I don’t think I would choose a Canadian consultancy for ISO quality expertise, but there are some good ones, so maybe, even if European/UK tend to be better. Not sure why you’d need a power converter for a laptop these days - they’re all 100 - 250V, and there are a few odd quirks of language which suggest someone who is at least bilingual. Didn’t know what one use of ‘cater’ was supposed to be at all, but didn’t spoil it. Another success from a top author, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous