All Comments on 'The Consummation'

by golden smog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Very well handled period

'Historical' tales on Literotica are often unconvincing because authors often get period detail and particularly language wrong. This doesn't. It's a pretty convincing picture, pretty credible, and you're greatly to be congratulated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely Done

Well written period piece. Reminded me of a erotic novel my wife read on vacation a couple of years back. Nice use of words and language to convey the historical time period...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

Your story was mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reviews!

barnabusbarnabusabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent work! Thoroughly enjoyable!

A couple of questions: a nobleman (or Laird) of this period would expect his bride to be totaly virgin. And yet, it was obvious she had had some experience (with LISE?).

But, perhaps he was a man of his own time and the idea of two women together would never have occurred to him.

It seems inconcievable to me that any woman (especially one married to a "laird" would be so immodist as to allow herself to be naked before her husband or any man. But to a man of that period, nakedness would undoubtedly be intensly erotic.

In any case, it is a thoroughly enjoyable story. I enjoyed it. I will look upother stories you've written!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly wonderful

It's great to see such a well written and knowledgeable historical piece on Literotica, where as someone said above most historical stories are hatchet jobs. If you aren't already a professional writer, you should strongly consider submitting your work to publishers of historical romance. And you have the Scots right - they were not prudes until the Reformation, and most of them weren't prudes even after John Knox reared his ugly head. Further, 16th century people were well aware of lesbian relationships (see John Knox, who like many Reformation preachers objected to nuns for that reason). The French had the same reputation for rampant sexuality they enjoy now too. So everything rings very true here. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Audio vanished?

There has always been an audio recording to accompany the text and now it's gone without explanation. Not only was it a nice reading of this story, but necessary for hands occupied by self-pleasuring. Very disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous