All Comments on 'The Contest Ch. 05'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 6 years ago
New thought

Could the Emperor marry all three Princesses? Are all three Princesses virgins? What about Prince Yban, could he marry one of the three? Or could there be a plural marriage of five! Princess Chohni is still a bitch. I would not be upset if she was insulted by the idea and just left town. The other four seem like they might like that arrangement.

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 6 years ago
Glad he choose right

Would have loved to read how the prince told her she won. Lol. I very much hope she becomes the center of their world. Have always felt in these types of relationships if the woman isn’t the most prized it just doesn’t work. I mean I am not playing second fiddle to the other man but if I am the world, the sun and the moon who am I to argue😉

I would also hope this book goes for several chapters since each one is so short, more chapters allows us to explore the story more and go in-depth on character and their feelings, motivation and interaction.

It’s been a pleasure to learn more and more about Rellenora and all three main characters.

No thank you to him marrying all three. That’s too much and don’t much care for the stuffy princess. The warrior princess needs to find her own mate since she’s a mismatch w Haban and the emperor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES