All Comments on 'The Contract'

by OneSilky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngalmost 10 years ago
Great start

This could become many delicious chapters. Wonderful start, please keep the chapters coming!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
It has been far, far, too long

since the last OneSilky submission to Literotica!

At last, here it is: a new story by OneSilky, short, clever, a fresh approach to an old theme, and, most importantly, some wonderful writing, writing that OneSilky delivers consistently ("hair surrounded her face like the velvet in a jewelry box"), or a surprise comparison ("moving from abstract to concrete was hard, very hard. And so was I.")

Not only do OneSilky's stories deliver pleasure by way of their sex, but also by their way with words.

How nice to wake up on a Monday morning and find a new OneSilky story to delight a reader and enliven his day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

This story fails on several levels. First, there is no sex. Second, how is this classified as nonconsensual when it is clear that the man and the woman are entering into a contract to have sex? They both are agreeing to do the deed after negotiating the terms. It looks like it is most consensual of all relationships. One Star rating...only wish it was possible to give a zero star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a general tip.

Honestly, if you like having people look at/comment on your photos, you should put them on a website somewhere. Filefap would work, or maybe one of those blogs out there. Please, put the link on this website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous