All Comments on 'The Convention Finale'

by kandie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sometimes it takes time for women to mature

This one it seemed was a stupid cunt. She thought a black man loved her when all he wanted to do was impregnate her and give her a half breed baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's quite clear that "Phred" never loved her . .

A little dose of reality is a healthy thing.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Damned Racist

There is no excuse for the "N" word, here. No matter what you think of the story, those kind of remarks just demean this site further. There was enogh warning before clicking on this story as to what was going on, so there was no reason for a racist to even read it. The black man in this story was a jerk, but she did get a great fucking from him, so it wasn't all for not.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Look at the racist coward

who posted his hate. He is probably one of those pencil dicks that knows his woman would leave him in a flash should she get a taste of Phred's big, thick black snake.

Of course he didn't post his member name so we could blast him about his taboo talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I see the reverse racist and pc crown is riding on

their high horse today. Suppose you idiots read the story again and exactly what word would you use to describe the low life Phred of the story? Seems a shame one of the gentlemen who works with the ladies has eliminated dear old Phred from the world, especially the world of women he only wants to destroy in his egotistical and mentally deranged way. It isnt a crime to make women who want to be seduced pregnant and then ruin their lives so it is up to the people in his peer group to take care of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Blackman, Nigger? What is the difference?

The story I would guess is well written but with funseeker and Greystoke saying that there was no need to be racist? W.T.F? How racist is this story. A nigger or blackman wanted and intended and STILL intends to get a white married woman pregnant with a nigger or blackmans baby? THAT is what I call RACIST. The whole premiss of this story is flawed. I understand that funseeker insists that fucking blackman is some how better than fucking white men but come on if this was a white person fucking black woman and trying to get them pregnant would she say the same thing? Sorry but the husband is a pathetic wimp cuckold to blackmen or Niggers. She will do it again and not worry about getting pregnant. Why should she? Her wimp cuckold will cheer her on and NOT give a shit if the kid is black white or green. Stupid story by a stupid swinging blackman or nigger lover. I am glad the story has ended. It's a pity the writer won't stop writing. He or she should really stop writing.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Haters who use loaded words like the N word

demean this site. You don't have to read the story, call it racist and then add your own hatred and racism. My wife is not involved with black men or other white men, only me. I don't want the life style or get excited by it, but I found this writer to be interesting. Nothing she wrote warrents the hatred of some of the commentors below. The sickness of hatred is already in these people. Obviously, they look for stories like this to give them an excuse to vent their sickness. Otherwise, why would they read a story they hate so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
didn't care for it, sorry

sounded much like a movie where there was drama and then it ended with everyone happy and politically correct. i wished Fred had knocked her up and her husband had been thrilled by it. i never fantasize about my wife getting knocked up by me. this is a place to indulge fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous