All Comments on 'The Conversation'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Where's Bob

Can we get our old Bob back, he doesn't put up with cheating sluts?

Glad this was a short one, he's a wimp and a cuck - we do know that.

Anyway, thanks for the read!

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 13 years ago
Not what I expected

I like the Bob stories where he would have tasered this prick . But It is a good story.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
We've lost JPB

Another writer turns urchin! The king is officially dead! JPB is now a WACC Job! Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold. To bad another dies at the side of the road. If you guys want real men stories check out some of the new writers in this section. They really rock and they are a perfect replacement for once was our favorite stand up witers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I kept waiting for him to "lower te boom" on her...

...but he never did! What a wimp!

This story was one of the worst that JPB has ever bothered to submit to Lit!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
A Well put together Story

But, if there had been a warning flag I would not have read it. About 25% of JPB's stories are like this....

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
I just vomited

as did most readers

NeuroBillNeuroBillalmost 13 years ago
What were you thinking?

I know my reaction was...what's the point? Why bother squandering your excellent skills? Fiction is fiction but often an author has a point that he wants the reader to inculcate (so there!). Tell us JPB. What were you driving for? I certainly did not get it.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
I've decided that JPB really hates his audience. Having written hundreds of stories, he knows full well which stories get the best scores and comments.

He just hates us. Reading many of his stories is like watching a talented actress or singer destroy themselves with drugs. You just stare in disbelief and despair at the waste of time and talent.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Please put a cuckold caveat at the beginning of your story if you are going to pander this crowd.

This was a well written story but a waste of my time. Sorry.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Concur

only one quibble.into the kitchen were Maxi was busy|No, into the kitchen where Maxi was busy

But reading this is like watching a really fine dramatic actor do a tv commercial for toilet bowl cleaner. Talent and technique in spades, but what is the result? Sure it sells, but is that why you have talent and technique?

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
Not worth reading

Where is the old JPB gone? All his recent stories were crap to me!

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
Not much of a story...

Little to do about nothing... and I like many of your stories, but not this one...

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
OK, What now? Is it over or is there more?

JPB,

Chapter 2 or ? Is their marriage over, as they once had or is it changed to be what their discussion described, as it ended??

Waiting........

x

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
One star this time.

Bob, you are a good writer but I think the idea for a cuck dislaimer at the beginning of the 30% of the stories that you write that are cuck stories is a good one. It would be fair to your audience and it would probably save you a bunch of nasty comments. You basically did that a few stories back when you started a story off talking about a fantasy that the husband had to see his wife with someone else. I quit reading at that point and figured that the next story would be a nice "husband salvaging his manhood/making his wife accountable" story.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I thought that the other commenter had a good idea!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Requests for a cuck warning are a waste of breath

JPB likes fucking with his readers heads. His stories are all over the map from extreme wimpy cucks to wrath of God revenge. You never know what you are going to get and he deliberately writes his stories so you often don't find out until you are most of the way through. In this one the hubby finds out early that his wife is going to step out on him but we don't really find out how he feels about it until his wife gets home and he says he wants to eat another guys cum out of her. Meanwhile JPB has had us on the hook for the whole story. It's deliberate and we aren't going to get a warning that lets us off the hook. He's having too much fun playing with us.

On the other hand, I don't usually bother reading or rating obvious cuck stories since they are not my cup of tea. I don't feel it's fair to dis a story just because it's not to my taste. However, since JPB gives no heads up on his stories I feel perfectly justified in ranking his stories poorly if I am suckered into reading them. Fair's fair.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Silly story with a very cliched ending

Nary a twist or a twisty. Thank you for keeping this short! Whew!

Should have worn a "maxi pad"...or did she?

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago

Sorry man but one star from me. The ending was not at all good. What's the point of the whole story if you leave it to the reader to basically figure out the rest of your tale from a point from where most of the other stories in this genres start.

The man is so befuddled and confused. At one point he is stunned and says he will have to stop his wife from going out with Sandy but then he doesn't do anything other than asking her whether she wants to go for a movie or not (So much for trying to STOP his wife from going eh??). Then he gets angry and then sad and then turned on and then suspicious and then.... STOP !! You're confusing the reader as well. The male (was he even a male??) character just sat down and stared at the ceiling and waited for wifey to come home and tell him whether she fucked another guy or not. Someone please give him a kick in the ass!!

I am sorry to say but this story was written with no sharp plot. Some of your stories are nice. This certainly wasn't one of them.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Good until

Good until the gay shit at the end ... There's enough writers out there who seem to like to be wussy eaters of others cream without our beloved Bob slipping one in just to jerk us around. Write an alternate ending, hubby has to take a bit of a hit from her because of his own affair , but don't turn him into a mutant male Bi-freak.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Confused about his thoughts

Why would he want his wife to cheat on him?

Is it the thought that if she had sex with a big cock and came back to him she would love him?

It may be just that she is comfortable with her lifestyle, and not ready to dump him yet. Once she finds a big cock that can satisfy her lifestyle economically, she will drop him like a dog turd.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago

Ok back to wimp bob. Just when I thought that the wimp was gone here he is again.

Sorry, but I hated this story.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 13 years ago
Where is Bob?

Has anyone seen the real JPB?

andybicuckandybicuckalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Love all your stories Bob

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
This is the real JPB....

....DUH!- an amusing tail of wimpdom, guaranteed to piss someone off. Real easy not to read this writer.

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
never finished the story.. no real point.

never fished the story, as i'm not into wimps and their sluts.

i'm not American, i just don't get the cockled crap. to me it's just odd pointless crap.

the swinger can write this drivel better.

but your one of the best, burn the bitch writers out there...

your just wasting your skills, on the swinger and voyager crap..

oh well.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
That was just

pathetic.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHY DID I OPEN THE DOOR

sometimes dumb is better, TK U MLJ LV NV

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
What the.....

Let me try to figure this out. A guy accidentally overhears his wife and her slut friend discussing the wife's lie about virginity, and two cheating episodes. They go on to plan an evening of infidelity with a couple of big cocks. The husbands reaction is to invent a bunch of idiotic reasons not to confront the wife about any of it or stop the evenings slutscapades. He lets her leave, follows her, decides he is helpless, goes home to wring his hands and wait. He then decides that the thought of her being fucked by a big cock excites him. That is when I realized I had wasted my time..................

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
JPB´s done it again..

unbelievable stupid behaviour here; I doubt reality could in any way catch up with it. Sorry, JPB. I know you can do better...

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I need to

quit reading the shit you write. On the rest I'll just go to the end and give it a 1.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

I was reading along and enjoying the story, until . . .

"I broke into a cold sweat as the meaning of the dream and my erection hit me - I was turned on by the thoughts of Maxi and her large dicked male friend."

Every cuck story has a line like that, and it never fails to kill the story for me.

And what's worse, you didn't end it for us.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
3/4 was good and interesting...

...but then Bob decided to show the world once again how he loved being a cuck. It proves once more that Lit. becomes home of cuckolds more and more. When is Lit. going to give them a topic of their own, i.e. Wimps, Cucks and other girls??

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Right up until the end

it was a good story. And then the wimp came out of the closet and ruined it. One more time JPB proves he can write a good story and then find a way to blow it all to hell with either a dumb ending or no ending. BAH!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Sometimes you need more space.

JPB wrote a story called "The competition". In that story the poor husband was forced to work at a job a long ways from home. He just couldn't get back home without threatening his job. So his whore wife decides she's going to hold a little "competition" between some guys to see who will get to fuck her if her husband isn't home by a time she sets. After giving the competitors blow jobs, she decides on one guy and at 12:01 she starts fucking him. Of course the poor husband has been delayed and races through the door just in time to hear his wife getting fucked. Since JPB didn't allow comments on that story I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that the husband, on hearing his wife cheating (she had already cheated multiple times), should have either grabbed his gun and killed them both or simply grabbed his stuff and headed for the attorneys office. Who needs a cheating slut for a wife? Thanks to JPB for not finishing that story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IF YOU HAVE A FANTASY-FETISH

don't be a braggart. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

reality will hit him faster than he wants. when she is stretched out so much that you cant feel the wall, then what. fantasies, are fantasies. this is headed down the toilet quick. he should start planning a future without the bitch.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
Crap!

Typical JPB bullshit. He must have balls the size of raisins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another cum sucking spineless cuckold

Waiting to catch a nasty disease from his slut wife. What's interesting about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb wants to suck

A dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Or Did I?

An opening to another chapter or two if I've ever seen one.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
AGAIN.........

Again another story about another spineless bastard. Why not just go out with his wife and the neighbor and find his own cock to fuck and suck and share. who knows maybe he can suck one big cock while taking one up his ass while he sucks the cum from the two women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick bastard

You have a sick mind asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PUSSY

Your a sick pussy whiped cuck, thats not love thats a sickness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't or Won't

I can not, or at least would rather not, think of anything as disgusting as what this idiot just told his wife he fantasizes about. The thought of that almost makes me physically ill. 1 Star for this one and I think I'll avoid "JPB" stories from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Shoot this sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't believe

I've read some of these stories about men that want to watch their wives being fucked by other men, but I don't know any man like these. I especially don't believe any MAN would want to eat her after another man has fucked her. That would take a really sick son-of-a-bitch or a queer. If I even thought my wife would fuck around on me, I would divorce her in a heartbeat. If I caught her fucking around on me, I would make sure the man could never fuck any other woman again and the wife wouldn't be attractive enough for any other man to want to look at her much less fuck her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe

Maybe there's some sick fuck out there who would do this. I just hope it's not one of Bob's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worse thing I have ever read!

You really have to be kidding and (really sick) I guess there is an audience that just "eats that up" pun intended!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Well... this was pathetic.

Not a good story.

It sure created a whole lot of questions, like :

- what kind of man just let his wife go out when he knows perfectly well that she's about to cheat on him

- how exactly can't you feel the different after her partner recently fucked someone supposedly bigger, unless you're as big as him... which makes you wonder...

- if the cuckold's that big, why is she cheating on him

But you know what - none of them matters. Fact of the matter is, he could have stopped it... he could have create a situation where the two bitches had to come back home without getting their jollies (like, say, setting Sandi's house on fire), but he didn't. Hell, he just went to bed, pretty much showing he wasn't getting out of his marriage. I mean, the mere fact this loser allowed his wife to remain friend with the whore-next-door, especially after all of her divorces, is quite telling.

'Must have been a reason why JPB bothered, with this one... whatever it was, though, it wasn't a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB's norm

JPB gets rave reviews from the masses as being a great author. But really all he is is prolific. Most stories of his are unfinished or just plain rotten, like this one.

No doubt he does have a few that are genuinely good, but mostly he's a legend because of his length of service to LW's and the number of stories he has cranked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There May Be An Audience For This

But not me. Stories about Willing Cuckolds does not appeal to me. I know too many wives that cheat on their husbands. And a lot of people know about it, but not the husband. Our community is littered with such marriages and men in bars bragging to whoever will listen of their sexual exploits with married women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow that really was GARBAGE

this author writes some good ones, but he also writes just as many bad ones. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ASK A QUESTION RHETORICALLY KNOWING THE ANSWER

what he dont know is the outcome, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Author

desperately needs a kick in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can't have it both ways Bobby!

If you are going to write something for adults than don't come up with excuses that a 14 year old would spout! Jeez..you have got to be one really lazy ass to write such a wimpy cuckie piece of shit like this. Is this what you would have done? Thinking ....most likely! So if you are going to write for teeny boppers than keep up this shit...if you want a more mature audience come up with characters that have some character!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
wimp

you need to see a doctor

one that deals with mental problems

if your lucky you ll catch the clap

if your not well then aids it is

good luck you`ll need it

what a sick world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Drunk

You had to be drunk to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of garbage.Who allows crap like this to be published?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...........

Should let us know you're gonna write faggot shit at the start. John is a closet dicksucking faggot and it would have been nice to know going in so I could have stopped reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was awful

How can you fantastic BTB stories one minute. Then god awful stories that only newbies seem to write because they can’t write anything properly. When you write stories like this you let yourself down. You know in your heart that these cuckold/watching stories are garbage so why write garbage. When you know that you can write fantastic BTB stories and get loads of likes. Yet you write stories that only newbies like to write because they only just scrape in a couple of likes . Why do you do it to yourself because they make writers look like fools why do you think newbies write these stories. Because they have got no morals . So they don’t care if you love the story or not. But you should know better you have got a reputation to uphold. So please leave the cuckold/watching things alone and concentrate on what you do best the BTB stories everyone loves you for them .

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Wow, that's cold

So the whole thing was a setup from the beginning. The conversation, her reactions, the lounge, everything. I don't know why he didn't stay and get photos of her and Sandi coming out with the guys though, Harry deserved to know what Sandi was doing. It's what a good friend would have done.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Bob has written some bad stuff, but this is close to the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the stuff. 5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Sorry. He was wrong to be afraid to confront her and I cannot begin to get into his turn on at the end. The character is just a breed of man I cannot appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story had potential, but then JPB cops out and it's wimpy husband time again, not good enough for 1*

alexmaksialexmaksiover 2 years ago

why why why? everything was great with secret cheating but, what the hell was it in the end?:((( terrible story 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If a guy had an 11 inch cock and it was as thick as his wrist, any woman would run away screaming because it would hurt like hell if he tried to put it in. Bad Bob, bad.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Really? He didn't at least sit outside the bar to watch them come out? At least he would have known. Sorry excuse for a man. No matter if he had an affair before. three stars is a gift because it was well written.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

He is a wimp. Should have waited to see what was happening. what a cuck. I would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck shit

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
More

More garbage

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Ok story until the lack of and ending. Just Plain lazy writing.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Can not stand any man turned on by wife cheating

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
@orion2bear2

Remarkable! I can’t stand any man who is intolerant and who lies about his real intentions and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next time skip the middle cunt and have John give the guy a blowjob. Gay as hell. Anyone enjoying this trash is a loser. Next week John will want to be plowed by the two big dicked guys, but they aren't fags so he'll have to settle for sloppy oral cream pie desserts. God This story is truly a 10 star on the "puke your guts out" scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry for reading this. Remove his card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trash avoid reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pathetic little man you are writing your little sissy stories

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

no lo leas! es una mierda!

advertencia en español tambien.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Where

Where does the author dream up this shit from?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So confusing and really really stupid. This isn’t a court room. He can’t confront her because she will be upset at him for listening in? Fuck that. As soon as her friend said you should come with me, gave him every right to listen in. And as soon as she turned him down and lied about where she was going was enough to for him to get the fuck out of there.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT6 months ago

Wow, JPB, seems like I missed your Cuckold stories so far. Liked most of your stories. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

fucked up little dinked cuck story. Belongs in fetishlike other cum eating cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

he follows them to a pick up bar, then leaves hoping she be faithful? no, stay a wait and fol.low etc. JPBs prolly wld go batshit crazy ifen his wife did this. I dont know why he likes to write about faggots, fembois, cucks and wanna be cucks, fluffers bla bla bla. Hes a good writer, is he so in touch w/ his feminine/mom side that he likes to push other mens buttons to get them enraged? rk

Phatom10Phatom103 months ago

It started off great but then started to go down hill I really wish he would have kept it going with more lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS