All Comments on 'The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 04'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
This has been a wild ride!!!

I've been immensely entertained by this, and with a steadily increasing sense of suspense and curiosity at just what kind of tricks were going to be pulled, and to what effect.

This finale features a very heavy pile-up that really brings things to a climax!

But your use of the standard factors in blackmail stories generally, as well as southern stereotypes, has involved several tricky and unexpected deviations from the norm. This has made for an unpredictable thrill ride that's many cuts above the usual. It also strikes me as a tale that must have given its author great pleasure in unfolding, and that sense of fun communicates itself in the reading.

eugene2keugene2kover 11 years ago

It's a bit too short to be believable, but the ending is really good :)

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Perfect ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES