All Comments on 'The Cottage Ch. 01'

by nellyboyblue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

good stuff lets have more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BREAKING IN FAGGOTS

There is nothing I enjoy more than opening up a young lads virgin arsehole, and leaving him with a "PUSSY" ready for further use. Last week I picked up a lad who was hanging around a public toilet and looking bored. He willingly came with me to my mobile home to see some porn, while I moved us to a fairly secluded place just outside the town. At first we sat drinking beers and he smoked a splif I'd given him. I soon had us stripped and on a large bed as I played with his cock until he came, then got him stroking mine as he sniffed from that little brown bottle, removing all resistance to taking it into his mouth, as I coached him in how to suck my cock. After we both rested a bit I got him slowly mouthing my cock as I worked on his arsehole with some KY, one, two then three fingers had him loose enough to force my hard, thick cock past his pucker (he screamed of course, most of them do) but the preparation allowed me to ride him open to my full length, and begin to really FUCK him. He was yipping and moaning and saying "No More" as I screwed him, and he slowly stretched open. Eventually I blew my load into him and then showed him the vidio of him becoming a faggot. Very few of them fail to catch on that it could be made public, and they come back as instructed to become our regular playthings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. so much fun in the toilets great times. shame so many close

d now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous