All Comments on 'The Cottage My First Time'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
Good story

Although the circumstances were completely different, my first time sucking a cock was amazing. I'll never forget it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cottaging

I love the thrill of anonymous sex in a cottage. As you say, the smells of dried cum add to the erotic atmosphere. I've had many hot encounters in the past but none recently; the glory holes all seem to have been blocked and it just feels too risky. Keep writing; your story brought back many happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed your first time experience. I sucked my first cock when I was just a teenager and enjoyed it so much. My Uncle enjoyed it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So wonderful

Please please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First Time I was Sucked off.

I had just turned 16 when I went into toilets where in the past I had seen glory-holes and men wanking and cumming in the next cubicles.

I had been wanking since I was 12 but never experienced another man touching me.

Your fabulous story brought it all back.

I was sitting rubbing my cock, when a note came through the hole asking what age I was. I guess now the guy had seen me waiting for a cubicle and was interested in me.

I wrote back 16. He then answered for me to put my cock through the hole, which I did. Next I felt a very wet sensation all round my cock. It dawned on me that my cock was in his mouth. That was too much excitement for me and I came loads into his mouth. As I was dressing he put a note through asking me to be sure and come again to these toilets. He said many men would love to suck me off.

That was the start of my life of cottaging having been sucked off countless times and suckingcocks myself countless times, fucking and being fucked in toilets. I am too old now for the excitement but had a whale of a time with cocks and men.

Thanks for bringing back that memory and I hope you will continue as you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5- (*****-)

:)

uk1manboobsuk1manboobsalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Brought back so many great memories from my time cottaging. First experienced at 16 and had great time being naked in the cubicle and just waiting to pleasure guys. Oh happy days

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment because I can rekate to it.

Quote:

luvtodoit - about 3 years ago

Good story

Although the circumstances were completely different, my first time sucking a cock was amazing. I'll never forget it. Thanks for the story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, captures the excitement and trepidation of cottaging, no knowing who will come in, whether you will be discovered, and the lovely, sleazy feeling you get from taking a complete stranger, in your mouth or up your arse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous