All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Hot Damn!!!

Thought you got me with Demetri! Boy was I wrong!

Loretta and Andrei and absolutely passionate together and I just loved, LOVED that chase scene in the office. You never cease to amaze me, Jaz. This was fantastic. I have already been sucked in and can’t wait to see what you do with this couple.

The last installment of this world? RIGHT. I think you have a few more spin offs to churn out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!!!

You are the best. Thanks for another great story. Can't wait for the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
=)

FUCKING AH-MAZING!!!!

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

I hope you never stop writing! Amazing!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
OMG Jaz!!!

That was amazing!! Absolutely loved it!!!Although I still don't think she would die if he bit her, as she has his blood in her veins so I don't think him drinking her blood would kill her! Oh well I will just have to wait and see if they figure that out for themselves! Don't ever stop writting Jaz you are to damn good at it!

Willie

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago

Ooops!! That should have read ...she wouldn't die..

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

last one in this series? i'm not so sure about that.

this was absolute a wonderful opening chapter.

the office scene was pure bliss and a joy to read.

Demitri is still my number one, but these are coming close.

more, more, more, more. .... (you get the point, right?)

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Wow!! What a hot couple!!

Jeez Jaz I did not realize how freakin hot Andrei and Loretta would be, I can not wait to see where this story goes... Fantastic

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

What an opener!! I think I'm in heaven being back in this world. Hmm I don't think we are going to let you give this up with out a fight so start thinking of another sequel!!!! Need more, want more, please more!!!!!

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Amazing!! FROM START TO FINISH, pure Hotness!

I love it! Wow that was hot! *drooling hard core* lol. . You never seize to amaze!

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
OMG

Un-freakn-believable, how in the hell do you do it? Every time I read one of your stories I am overwhelmed by your talent and imagination. When I doubt that you can top any of your previous work you go and pull this out of your hat! Sensational, I am really looking forward to finding out how these two couples develop. I'm simply taken with the world you have created and I am honoured that you have let myself and many others be a part of it. I'm deeply saddened that this story will be the last we hear of these characters who have become very dear to my heart, but understand that all things must and do eventually come to an end. I am and will continue to be a loyal fan of you and your work.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the beginning so much. Everyone else said it all but I wanted to let you know we appreciate the sharing of your talent of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So very hot!

Just when I thought that I could go to bed early I find this sexy story. So now I send you much love for your fab story but my husband sends all his good wishes as I am not going to sleep for other things are now on my mind,

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
This is my second round lol =)

Its not fair that Alexie gets shipped off a land far far away for revealing a secret to Cedar when Andrei did the same thing. . . But I guess being Council Elect has its benefits

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
:)

wooo hooo Jazz your at it again.

Wow am loving the twins (hoping your going to cover both in this story) and Loretta so deserves some loving.

Very hot story and fantastic writing as ever,

Sol (Jazz' number 1 groupie) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Nice Job

Well, you got started right off, didn't you? Thought you were taking a break. ;) I thought Loretta was taller, but she must just have a lot of personality. Nice start, looking forward to more.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
more! more!

Give me more woman!1! I'm sooo friggin thrilled that you are writing another in this were/vamp world! I love this chapter...hot and steamy! Lol I loved it when they were playing chase. That was hot....they should do it again maybe in a forest or something lol not confined to an office...but I'm not complaining :)

Can't wait for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not so!!!

surely mates are immune please say it so and what about cedar and alexei????????????????????????????????????????

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Ummm... is it me or is it HOT in here?

I need a fan. That was steamy. Love Andrei and the cocky arrogance. Love that Loretta is living on the wild side. Can't wait to see how they work it all out. You're on fire! Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do I even need to ask?

I want more... I NEED more. This is simply amazing! I seriously cant wait for the next chapter to come.... or should I say chapters. Either way, your writing is so hot! Keep it coming. You have a lot of people waiting.

misskikimisskikiover 13 years ago
hells yeah!!

that was kinda like...WOW!! but only fifty times better than that! im so so so happy your writing the twins story! its probably the most exciting begining to a story yet! more please..oh so much more!!

Lioness_QueenLioness_Queenover 13 years ago
Do I have to ask?

Two words: Freaking Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago

About frigging time! I have been waiting since the conclusion of When Worlds Collide.......I absolutely LOVED it. Keep doing that darn thing you do and I will continue to wait for each post faithfully.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
oooohhhhh that was good

I loved it. The way Loretta and Andrei get together is hot. I didn't realize I came to the end of the story until I couldn't make the page advance. I was so caught up in the excitiment.

buckinbroncobabybuckinbroncobabyover 13 years ago
You're Back!!!

I am so glad that you are back and writing!!! I was afraid that we would be waiting a lot longer for this story!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Welcome back

Its wonderful that you're writing another story so soon, I just knew you couldn't leave us-your devoted followers-waiting forever. :) Hhhmmm new council members? Investigation? I sense a whole lot of trouble brewing for the double death twins.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
wow!

this is hot!! not a lot of drama but hot hot hot. i like!! welcome back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

of course :D

I wish that this isn't your last, but your probably right about that five year thing, hahaha

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago
Oh my!

Wow! Just hasn't been the same without you. Fanfreakingtastic!

1rndm11rndm1over 13 years ago

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Is all I can say for my lack of words.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
How is this the last story of the series?

There were at least 2 other stories besides Loretta and Cedar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a great start !!!

Well this story certainly got off with a very BIG bang.

Pun intended !!!

:>)

I look forward to the next chapters.

VC

canndcanndover 13 years ago
Intense Like the Two of Them!

This chapter rocked. It lived up to my high expectations for a story about the twins. Can't wait to see Alexei enter the picture. I love how he couldn't keep from telling her more than he should even after knowing it would go back to Jared. I loved the chase scene. I missed at first that she had shifted and wondered how the hell she could escape him. It was a perfect way for them to start off and you definitely brought out the fireworks that we'd expect between intense 'people'. At the edge of my seat waiting for more! Keep it up Jaz. I expect this to be more intense than the rest of the series and filled with unexpected twists given the taboo nature of their relationships. Can't wait to be kept on edge!

deetimesdeetimesover 13 years ago
brilliant!

LOVING IT!

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
yea!!

thank you, thank you, thank you!! This story was just as intense and awesome as the others - I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it !

What a great opening chapter :) Their meeting definitely was up to my expectations ! I hope you will keep writing and if the muse strikes you to continue with this line of characters!! Looking forward to all of this story and many more with or without these characters !!! Keep up the great work

catori1catori1over 13 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!

First of all I agree with Katlady there are more stories besides Cedar and Loretta and I definetly want to know what happened to Nors and his little wolf. But Bravo for the opening on the Council and I cant wait for Alexai and Cedar. This was so good girl keep it up and more please......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! This was a great story and opening chapter to the Council. You definitely had me on my toes and also reminiscing about what happened before and now anticipating more from Andrei and Loretta, as well as Alexei and Cedar, and of course, Caleb, Jared and gang! I'd love to read about Jared's babies, how Demetri and Mara, and Rafe and Lacy are doing, and Nors and his little she-wolf too! Can't wait for Ch. 02!!! Please post soon and keep up the fabulous writing!!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Im getting the goose bumps again!!!!!!

Why you little stinker!!! I had no idea you were gonna start writing again so soon!!! But Im loving it!!!! My Jazzy is back with a vengance!!!!!!!!!! Groupie love!!!!!!!

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Welcome Back Jaz!

Not that you were gone for all that long... <br/>

A grand opening for a new story, though I too doubt that you'll never write another story in this world. Something always risks turning up.<br/>

That said, there are other worlds whose stories can be told and I'll look forward to seeing those too.<br/>

It seems a shame that such a gulf has built between the two sides, I hope that there is a shower down by the office or the Vamps may decide that he isn't suitable as a councillor!<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Excellent work, Jaz!

You have done a fantastic job depicting the difference between what the heart wants and what the brain says is the right choice. It is awesome how you are able to bring the inner stuggles and turmoils to life in your characters. It really brings home the internal conflicts we each balance within ourselves between our mind and what we allow the rest of the world to see. I absolutely love watching your characters fight giving in to the vulnerability of letting someone else into their heart. It really does make it that much more satisfying when they finally relent. I knew this was going to be good, but you have exceeded my expectations. This is a very impressive start to what I am sure is to be a great tale.

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
love it!

Glad to see this series continue :D

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
awesome!

I finally got the time to finish When Worlds Collide, and then I saw this new story! I was super excited lol. I can't wait to see what happens with the twins and the wolves. Keep up the good work :)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
HOT

You packed so much into so few pages,I'm not sure where to start. Except to say Hot characters, with a Hot past and okay some pretty Hot foreplay leading up to some intense Hot sex. And it sounds like it's only to get Hotter

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

6:30 in the morning is to early to read something that hot, when you are alone. Please Keep Writing!!!!!!!

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaover 13 years ago
Ok starting to catch up!

Great first chapter! Sometimes I'm in awe of your ability. I looked at all your submitted stories and wondered if somebody has you chained to a computer lol. Do you need help? Blink twice for yes :)

Seriously though not only am I amazed at how fast you write but also how great the quality is. What's your secret? I will let you think about it while I go devour the rest of the chapters!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
simply incredible.

You did it again. I was thouroughly captivated from the opening paragraph. You built the sensual tension between them until the inevitable became the inescapable. Wonderfull!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
LOL

Great characters. Sweet Loretta and gentle Andrei. LOL Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice "final" series!

As I'm re-reading this, I'm smiling after reading your declaration about how this is your "final" series. Glad you kept on writing!

lusherlusheralmost 13 years ago
dang, girlfriend

I actually sighed out ooooh yeahhhh when Andrei first kissed her, which normally only happens when I'm having sex myself, or eating really, really good nachos. This is one scalding hot start to a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH HELL TO THE YES!

LOOOOVVVEEEE ITTTT!!!!!! :-)

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS JAZ!!!!!!!!

What an opener!! If this was only the first chapter I'm getting goosebumps thinking about what you have in store for the rest of them.

That was beyond intense. I don't think there's a word for what the hell that was. You make it harder to sing your praises and not complementing you is out of the question. I will totally be reading this twice more at least, to get it out of my system. Preferably with a bottle of red and my husband.

I'm so glad you changed your mind about this being the last.*doing a happy dance*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

you have a real talent am hooked and can't stop reading your submissions. Love the start of this story and all the ones in this series. keep up the great work!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A MEETING TO COME

THE DECISCION FOR ALL. THE WORLD AWAITS AN OUTCOME. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Damn

What a start to your story.mmm that was sexy as hell. Great job jazz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MIND BLOWING!

I'm going to have to go out and take a walk or something to calm down before I start Ch. 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So hot....

Incredibly hot start. Cannot wait to read more. You're really talented!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Some of your best work

I come back to this scene often. I love the way these two play off each other

Can not wait to see more of your awesome work.

You are truely gifted

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkialmost 12 years ago
WOW!

You are SO freakin' talented!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

What a way to start off a story!!!!!!

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Oh, boy!

Hot Damn, Girl, you are GOOD!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Oooooo La La!!!!

Oui! Oui! Monsieur!!!!! Mademoiselle you are magnificent! C'est votre univers et je suis juste un passage de Tom qui Jeter un coup d'oeil passé! [Translation: It is your universe and I am just a Peeping Tom passing through!] Hey, English is getting kinda old in singing your praises...now how about that HOT GROUP SEX???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
!!!

Damn you JazCullen and your wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Woo-Hoo!!!!

Here I come ready are not!! ....... Bring it Baby! LOL Definately my favorite line. Awesome first chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm so hot right now!!

There's so much I should be doing right now. Instead I'm unable to get away from your stories. You're ruining my life Jaz Cullen. But in a good way;) This story has all the elements I love. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do you know...

how many lives you are ruining with your stories? Food is going uncooked, work is going uncompleted, house is going uncleaned as I sit here reading your stories hour after hour, unable to tear myself away. Damn, I would call in sick to work tomorrow if it meant I could stay awake all night and read your stories. Have I reached addiction territory yet? Lol. Keep up the fabulous story telling! I've read the first three in the series and now I am looking forward to continuing with The Council. For now, I NEED to just power this laptop down and not start the next chapter so I can go to bed and live in the real world for a few hours tomorrow. :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I am addicted

Have to agree I have re read the first three chapters and am now onto this one. Loved it even more second time round and thank god I put the washing on before I sat down lol.... This is the all time best series I have read so far on Lit... Now onto the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jazzzz

Im commenting as a guest i forgot my username and all a long time ago. But i have been with you since the beginning. I cant say too much and spoil it for everyone else, but ive been rereading through out the years everytime you go on break. I havent read since the beginning of tears of the fallen and you were doing that diary thing on your blog. Between you Cherie and Dr Wolf, yall made Lit hot for a long time.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
Anon, you are SOOO correct!

Jaz is the absolute best and MISS MISS MISS her!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm usually not much inte sex scenes, but the foreplay here was wonderful. Living dangerous indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES