The Council Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers

"Here I come, ready or not," he crooned softly, feeling it only fair he let her get a little head start on him. He was going to take her down in no time. He blurred suddenly, rounding the desk to find her gone, his hair swaying wildly as he crouch down and scanned the room quickly with a guttural hiss coming from his lips. She was almost at the door, spinning around to chuff lightly at him, bringing a feral grin to his face. The little she devil was fast for a wolf. He was impressed.

He blurred again and she anticipated his movement quite well, bounding over the leather chair she had been sitting in to place it between them. Andrei growled his pleasure, his heart rate picking up instantly. Entertaining or not, he was going to have to punish her, for teasing him so mercilessly, when he finally did catch her.

She was moving again but he countered her quickly, leaping onto the desk and over it to catch her around the waist and spin her up and over his shoulder, twisting his body sharply so he could pin her onto the desk with the same movement. The wolf struggled hard but was no match for his strength as he easily pinned her down, his large hand tight against the scruff of her neck.

"I win," he breathed softly, rubbing his cheek against her silky soft fur, finding her wolf form oddly appealing. "Give me my reward and I promise not to punish you for being a dreadful tease, little wolf."

Loretta struggled hard to get away from him but he had quickly learned to adjust his strength to counter her wolf. She growled loudly, wriggling a little more before she shifted, moaning softly as his large hand dug painfully into the back of her neck. He released his grip a fraction of a second later, laughing softly as he leaned over her and ran his lips slowly over the skin he had just gripped so hard.

Her skin was so soft, so fragile. His tongue snaked out and he groaned his pleasure as he tasted her leisurely, trailing his mouth slowly down the curve of her spine. He halted at the spot where he had pierced her body to heal her, remembering the sweet taste of her blood pooling from the hole he'd made, how delicious it had been in his mouth. He ached to taste her again.

His lust filled brained screamed a warning at him but Loretta was moaning loudly, wriggling her delectable little ass against his chest and he was lost within his need to be buried inside her body and riding her hard and fast. With a growl he slid his hands beneath her, raising her more fully onto the desk so she was on her hands and knees.

Her overwhelming scent of arousal crashed over him and he growled again, spreading her legs apart so he could gaze at her perfect pink flesh, teasing her open with two fingers so he could watch her juices drip from her body as she prepared for his possession of her. She was so beautiful, her lower lips thick with her rich blood, her flesh glistening with her moisture.

With a muffled groan Andrei lowered his head and licked boldly from the top of her pussy all the way down to her tight hole. Her honey exploded in his mouth, her taste the most powerful aphrodisiac he had ever encountered. He was past all rational thought, working only on pure, animalistic instinct. His need to claim her surpassed everything else, her willing submission spurring his feral nature on to take more liberties with her sexy body. His mouth buried hard between her thighs as he began to feast on her sweet nectar fervently.

Loretta cried out loudly, her body rocked with pleasure as Andrei's very skilled tongue worked its magic against her pussy. She had known he would be a skilled lover but nothing had prepared her for the way he settled down to eat her alive with his wicked mouth and tongue. He was ravenous, wild and untamed as he lapped greedily at her before drilling his tongue deep inside her body. She cried out again, rocking backwards, needing more and whimpering with that need.

His tongue circled her clit almost lazily, teasing her by never quite touching it. Was this payback for making him chase her? She growled her frustration trying to angle her body so his tongue connected with her throbbing nub but he skilfully managed to thwart her movements until she was almost keening with desperation. "Andrei," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Lick me!" His muffled laugh vibrated all through her heated flesh and she groaned at the sensation.

"I thought I was," he countered his voice thick with need as his mouth moved to her ass and gently kissed her cheeks. He slid two fingers deep into her drenched pussy and thrust hard and deep, bringing another loud cry from her lips. He pressed ruthlessly into her body, long bold strokes pushing her quickly towards her peak but keeping her on the brink of her orgasm, not letting her fall over into the sweet bliss that waited for her. She had made him chase her, now it was time for her to be made to work for her pleasure.

With inhuman self control, he held himself in check, fighting his own need to achieve sexual bliss within her body. He kissed back up her spine, licking the side of her neck as he pressed a third finger inside her, stretching her body with each hard thrust into it. Her moans were joining together into one long wail, her skin slick with a light sheen of sweat as she rocked backwards frantically, lost completely in her lust.

Her lust was intoxicating, heightening his own to dangerous levels, but still he kept her on the brink, his predator needing to be in complete control. "Do you like that, little wolf?" he whispered against the shell of her ear. "Do my fingers feel good buried in your hot little pussy? Do you want to cum?"

Her breath hissed out sharply, her wolf howling in ecstasy at his whispered words. Her need to cum dominated everything. She was willing to beg him for it if that was the only way he was going to stop torturing her. "Yes," she hissed on a long drawn out growl. "Stop playing with me, Andrei. Do you want me to beg?"

He laughed softly, his mouth grazing her ear gently. "Begging sounds good," he murmured. "Are you going to beg for me, little wolf. Won't that hurt your arrogant little ego to beg a vampire for your sexual release?"

A loud rumble left her throat and she twisted quickly in his arms, surprising him with her sudden movement. His fingers were still buried deep inside her but now she was on her back, her flushed face breathtaking to look at, her lips parted as her breath came out in short, harsh pants. Her glittering eyes, smoky with her need, met his and his heart skipped a beat as he sank into their depths.

He was kissing her hard before he realised what his was doing, his fingers sliding deep inside her, his thumb moving to her clit and pressing down ruthlessly. Her scream of ecstasy was swallowed up by his mouth as her body shattered under his touch, her pussy walls clamping hard around his fingers as she writhed on his hand.

He hadn't meant to let her off so easily but one look at her passion filled face had pushed him over the edge. He wanted to give her pleasure more than he wanted to hear her beg. Her climax was the reward he got for giving in to her. Her body strained with her release, her sweet honey flooded his hand soaking it completely. It was the sexiest, most erotic thing he had ever witnessed.

He kept up his ruthless thrusting into her hot body as she rode out her climax. Only when her body relaxed against him did he gentle his touch, sliding his fingers from her slowly. He slowly licked his hand clean, watching her face intently. God she was truly stunning in her passion, completely taking his breath away as no other woman had before. His cocked throbbed so painfully hard he was almost wild with his need to sink inside her tight body, to feel her inner muscles grip him as hard as she had his fingers.

His mouth moved to her breasts, pulling first one taut peak inside to suckle hard before he moved to the other. Loretta's breathing was still harsh and ragged, not having had time to come down from the peak of her first explosive orgasm. He didn't intend to give her any time either. He couldn't, his own need was taking control completely.

He stroked her soft skin, ran his mouth over every inch he could reach without turning her over, stoking her passion ruthlessly back to the heady heights she had just reached. When she was once more moaning helplessly, he eased her towards the edge of the desk, positioning his straining cock at her throbbing heat. "Look at me," he growled hoarsely, waiting until she opened her eyes to meet his gaze with a dazed one of her own.

He wrapped one arm behind her back, raising her slightly from the desk, his other hand threading in her hair to keep her gaze pinned with his. He thrust forward hard, spearing her on his cock in one long thrust, growling in ecstasy as her tight muscles opened to him, inviting him deep inside.

She was scalding hot and so tight it was almost painful but in a very pleasurable way. He held still inside her, leaning down to kiss her lips hard, gentling his touch when she moaned and flexed her hips against him. "You feel so good," he groaned his voice thick with passion as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body, anchoring her to his hard length.

His need had reached critical mass, his restraint a thing of the past. He flexed his hips, drawing back and plunging hard into her hot body. Her muffled cries rang round the room as he set up a punishing pace, his thick cock spearing her over and over again as he gave in to the need inside him. She felt so good, so hot and tight and perfect wrapped around his throbbing length. He kissed her feverishly, their tongues mating hard and fighting for dominance as she matched his punishing pace with equal lust.

She was truly amazing, the strength of her wolf rippling through her body, making her an equal partner in their frantic joining. Always before he had to be so careful with his lovers. They were usually human and so fragile it was a challenge not to damage them as he took his pleasure. With Loretta it was so much more. Her wolf revelled in his lust, demanded his feral side to come to the fore and take her completely.

Andrei did. He took her hard and fast and with a wildness that surpassed everything he'd ever experienced. Even with his own kind, sex had never been this intense, this mind blowing, this total perfection.

Loretta was lost within the sensations wracking her body. Her wolf was so close to the surface she was almost at the point of shifting as she bucked hard against Andrei, his body pushing hers to the very edge of her endurance level. She had never felt as alive as she felt with his thick shaft plunging deep within her, stretching her, filling her as no other ever had. Every nerve ending danced with pleasure, liquid fire coursed through her veins as her need to claim him almost overcame her completely. She was two heartbeats away from biting him, mating with him against his will.

His fingers dancing across her clit distracted her enough that the impulse fled as she shattered completely beneath him, writhing in mindless pleasure as her climax crashed through her turning her to complete jelly as he continued to stroke inside her in a harder, faster rhythm.

Loretta clamped tightly around his pulsing cock, causing him to roar loudly in ecstasy as he swelled and thick ropes of cum burst from the tip and splashed deep inside her convulsing body. Sweet bliss rocked through his entire body as he shuddered deep inside her, all rational thought gone as he lost himself completely.

Andrei's fangs elongated, brushed teasingly against the side of her fragile neck, a tortured groan escaping him as he felt her stiffen in his arms. He clutched her tightly as his body shuddered its last, his fangs retreating without breaking her soft skin, a deep groan of relief escaping his throat.

Loud tortured breaths escaped them both as they stayed locked in each others embrace as their hearts started to slowly calm.

Andrei finally raised his head, looking down into Loretta's wide, startled eyes, a little smile tugging at the corner of his sensual lips. "You like to live dangerously, little wolf," he chuckled lightly. "Next time, let's not play chase. You'll have a better chance of surviving that way."

Loretta's heart skipped at least two beats as she realised just how close she'd come to dying. Not to mention just how close she'd come to breaking one of her kind's biggest taboos by mating with the vampire against his will. She was right. Being with Andrei was a step too close to the wild side for her but a sultry smile crossed her face despite that. He'd said next time!

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers