All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Wooo excellent chapter

*chuckles softly* i love how Alexei comment on Andrei having sex with Loretta but then he turns around and tries to find Cedar...i had to have to smile at Alexei excitement at seeing Cedar but neither one realizing its a mating pull. Sometimes i think men (no matter how old)..lol are dense. Anyway excellent chapter hon and keep up the excellent work.

Donna

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Awww dayum!

I have to wait to read about Cedar and Alexei! Great chapter. I loved the way Andrei was about to kick his brother's ass for disrespecting Loretta. Let's see how long Loretta and Andrei can stay away from each other, my guess is not long at all.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good one

Lots of chasing going on, can't wait to see what happens when everyone is caught. And I get the feeling the pursuers will be caught as much as they prey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT

I love, love, love, LOVE your writing! And I cannot wait for the next one! Keep 'em coming!

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I feel sorry for the brothers.

Damn women and their influence on us. I cant wait until Cedar and Alex meet up. I love Cedars fire and smart mouth. I also want to say something I havent mentioned in the past, I get a kick out of the visuals of the womens wolfs prancing around, howling with tounges hanging out, Ect. I sometimes laugh out loud. (Applause)

Scurvy.

p.s. Please hurry with chapters. I know I know I am impatient but consider it a character flaw. :o)

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Really good chapter Jaz!

The twin's interaction with each other is priceless. They are so busy trying to get each other to mind their own business that they don't realize they both have started doing what they are making fun of each other for. Chasing their wolves is like a guilty pleasure. It was quite touching when Jared told Loretta how proud he was of her for choosing the pack over her mate. The raw emotions that she poured out over the heart ache it caused her to make that decision actually made my eyes burn a little and my chest get tight. That's great writing. I can't wait to see the explosive reunion of Cedar and Alexei. It will be nice for someone to be actually speaking their mind in one of these relationships! LOL!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Marvelous......

I would like to add my two cents in as to what I believe is about to happen.... I believe that Alexei is more tuned into the fact that Cedar is something more than just another woman... I gather from their last meeting he feels the pull and understands it more than his brother Andrei..... Perhaps Andrei is also going to seek out Loretta what with her new task taking her away from him for great length of time..... But what do I know I am not the author!

Love the Chapter patiently waiting..... Tonya

x_dark_kit_xx_dark_kit_xover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I've just finished working my way through the entire series and it's absolutely fantastic! I've really enjoyed the continuity and the character development and I can't wait to read about how Alexei and Andrei react when they find out that Loretta/Cedar want to claim them as their mates.

Hope it's not too long! ;)

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Yay!! Alexie is back =D

Although I'm starting to think Andrei is going to be my favourite, but we'll see. Great chapter as always! Oh and yes you may still call me Mrs Bozic lol. The twins are hot but are no competiton for my hubby lol. .

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Lush!

Fantabulous - the brothers grim are my favourites (closely followed by D!) hot, hot, HOT!

more please - this beats the previous by miles - thank you x

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

absolutely divine as always jaz, but you already know that.

you know my standard reply, oops you did it again, being one of them and the other being: MORE MORE MORE

the twinse are just pure awesomesauce.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Loved this

This is a great chapter and great character development. I love how you make your characters jump off the page.

Oh, as for some other poster claiming that she was Mrs. Bozac, well, she needs to stand in line. There are plenty of us still pining for Demetri. I'm surprised Mara hasn't gone into witness protection or something similar for those who would get her out of their way. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!

These vamps are so hot. We need more soon please.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Hot Twins

I just love this whole series. What could be better than hot vamps and sexy weres!

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
Finally, Alexei's back!

more, please!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Finally got to read it all and loved every bit of this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter!! Awesome job Jaz!!!

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 13 years ago
UHHHHH!

I hate coming to the end of the chapter! Waiting somewhat patiently for the next chapte. who am I kidding....HURRY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Bubba43Bubba43over 13 years ago
Connections to an Orphan Work

Jazz I know that you felt "The Síochán Series" was a stand alone work you had to place on paper. I however think that you had that storyline in mind to resolve the issues you set forth in the "When Worlds Collide Series." I will Ramble a bit here reading between the lines words never placed on the page.

If the Síochán council needed to guide the world to avoid a specific turn of events. Such as the offspring of Ashleigh, Cedar, and Loretta producing a person that must not exist, or the need for Nors, Alexei, or Andrei to lead the vampires toward rediscovering passions to avoid another Graves.

I realize that this is just speculation but your writing with its twists and turns can lead to this level of conspiracy.

Keep on typing away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohhh soo good

i'd say this was fantastic and i soo was the fact that you only get better every chapter is very exciting to me ,i can't wait to read what happens next i'm on pins and needles :)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
BTW

Loved the whole conversation between Alexei and Jared, the way Jared seemed resigned to the fact that he wasn't going to stop the two from getting together and then he even helps him by giving him her address. LOL

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Jazz NOOO!!!

YOU CANT end the chapter like that!!!! OOOOO HURRY!! HURRY!! HURRY!!!

Stop reading this right now!!! Get back to writing chapter 3! I want to read the next part when Alexei meets Cedar! Well...comfronts her! lol OOO can't wait for that!!!

HURRY WOMAN!

But great chapter :)

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
Already waiting

Love Love where this is going. Keep up the good work. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have my interest!

Ah...so good! Please continue!

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
How blooming rude lol

Leaving us all hanging like that Jazz and knowing your routine it's going to be almost a week before the next chapter too :(

Can't wait for Cedar and Alexei to meet up I can see the fireworks coming :)

And ooo what will the council say

Great story hun keep emm coming.

Sol (Jazz' Groupie) xxxxxxxxx

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Wooo Hooooo!

Excellent chapter filled with passion and restrained desires! You sure are the expert at capturing intensity in intimate encounters and this chapter was a perfect example.

What a good-bye kiss! Loretta and Andrea are amazingly intense and fabulously written!

Glad Alexei is back…and on the hunt no less! Oh the damage this vampire is going to do!!! I really can’t wait, so I hope you have more chapters soon!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I am loving this book already! The tension between everyone is great. Can't wait to read more!

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant as usual! I think it's physically impossible for you to write anything sub-par. Every time I read one of your submissions I find myself feeling quite, well for lack of a better word, stupid and embarassed that I don't know (without the use of a dictionary) any other words for Brilliant. My hands and fingers are starting to hurt from typing it so many times, especially in relation to your work, have you no sympathy for your readers...ha ha ha. Will be checking for updates at every available moment, please don't make me wait too long.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Glad to find another great story

No other words Jaz, i like it.....the characters r superb dat i even try picturing the actors/actress for all of the chracters. Thank u for d good story.

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
Can't get enough!

*whines* more! ^_^

deetimesdeetimesover 13 years ago
what a read!

Kudos to Jaz! -- superb!

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is all I gotta say

Another great chapter in these great characters lives!!! Thank you JAZ can not wait for the next installment.

catori1catori1over 13 years ago
Yesssss!!!!!!

Oh my i love this so much you really cant end it in this book .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I ADORE this storyline~

At this time I can't remember my log on info lol But you also know me as Zee~ Thank you sooo much for sharing, I can't get enough of your stories!! :)

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
i bow in respect

love where this is going, and the two i realy want to hear about are nors and his little wolf, that is going to be a great story

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Who is your evil hench(wo)man...

...who decides where to break the story into chapters?<br/>

For most assuredly I would like a word about this tendency to dangle this here gaggle of readers over the edges of a succession of cliffs.<br/>

So many things I'd like to speculate about but am un-willing to do so in public about. I'll leave it at I thing that with the alphas being distracted by the pups, a hand with the washing of backs could probably have been managed.<br/>

I am most looking forward to Cedar's reaction to her night-time visitor and to seeing who it is that eventually devises the solution to the dilemma. Or even if two different solutions will be found!<br/>

I've not said it yet so I'll say it here, thank-you for an enthralling chapter and I await the next ( not to be construed as an attempt to demand faster writing, just a statement that I'm looking forward to things to come).<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
So Evil!!!

I respect your evil but its still.....evil!!!! Not long enough!!! Total cliff hanger!!!!! Your killing me Jaz!!!!!! Please dont start my impatience side to acting up!!!!! You know how I am!!!!

tweetyb76tweetyb76over 13 years ago
Love your stories

Thanks for continuing on the path with the vamps and weres together. I was hooked from the first story and now I keep coming back to see if you posted anything new the first chance I get.

thank you

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 13 years ago
best surprise ever!

I hadn't checked up on your profil since I finished reading W.W.W. I wanted to re-read it only I found you wrote a sequel :D yay!!

I'm so happy you're gonna write the stories for Loretta+Andrei and Cedar+Alexei

You have already got me hooked big time :)

more more more, I can't wait this is an evil cliffy ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Don't know how

you are making me love these guys but you are! They are so twisted but so hot! Can't wait for more!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Awesome...

...follow up chapter. I can't wait to see how your characters deal with the ramifications of their matings. The only thing better than love is forbidden love!

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
exacerbated

I think that's the word you're after, rather than exasperated? "He had thought a year away would have dampened his interest but it had only [exacerbated] it"

Fantastic writing nonetheless! I love all of your stories, but this series is my absolute favourite - the twins are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with all, especially cantfightfate...

I understand setup for the characters, but I still think an observational sex scene of characters we don't know in these setups would be appreciated. After all, it is literotica. I won't be commenting on how great you are ( I bow to The Mistress/Master :-) just giving my 3-5 star vote...unfortunately, for me, this was a reluctant 5....I'm a horny reader, what else can I "say"...give me a break!

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
Oh What a Wicked Web You Weave

Oh Young Lady Your are So Twisted and Naughty!!

Your Very Good and Have such a Flavorful Way of telling a Story! Please Keep going with this Series As you make it So very Fun to read, With or without the Explicit Sex, You still Write a Good Story!!

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
*goosebumps*

I love how you ended this one. Makes you kind of giddy.

wordlover11wordlover11over 12 years ago
The twins are both sexy but...

Alexei scares me alot more than Andrei so far.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SPIES AND COUNTERSPIES

covert meetings. Spins within the spins. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR J.C.

your readers know very little concerning you, profession, schooling, job or hometown. What is known is that you have one hell of an imagination. For anyone to put an outline to a hypothesis and follow it thru. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmmm.

Alexei and Andrei. What a team.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm... Demetri seems to be the fan favorite

But I much prefer Alexei. Once again I find myself lost amongst your characters. Rereading your FTI saga yet again. And I gotta tell you, you're getting me through my graveyard shift. What ever will I do once I've reread them all, and won't have your phenomenal writing to entertain me?

Just a side note... If you ever decide to publish these books, I'll be all over that! I would totally buy a copy and proudly place them on my bookshelf, next to all my other favorites.

Your longtime fan,

Cyn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES