All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 13 years ago
YAY!!

Kudos to Alexei, he did his research lol. And this chapter was just as hot as the last, if not hotter. Alexei and Cedar is the more romantic while Andrei and Loretta is more lust. 5 stars as always thanks!!!

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
Bravo

Another stunner Jaz!!!! woo hoo can't wait for part 4

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
And the awesomeness continues...

Loved this one, he never really stood a chance the poor boy LOL!!! The power-play in this was so very well done. I shall take up the chant, who's with me?? MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.....

tweetyb76tweetyb76over 13 years ago
You never disapoint me

You told me it was coming and I have been watching for it....

Thank Jaz... Excellent...

MORE PLZ...

; P

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

pure awesomesauce !!! they're goners, plain and simple. gotta love those bad boys gone "soft" hihi

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Well I can turn the heater of now!

Wow absolutely love this couple loved the game and him falling asleep on the sofa. LOL I also love that he did the research and knows he is her mate, now they have to tell each other that they both know it. Awesome chapter as always Jaz!!!

Lioness_QueenLioness_Queenover 13 years ago
I Love It!

Wonderful! I'm like completely and irrevocably in love Alexei and Cedar. Keep up the excellent work and please please please write more!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good job

Fun chapter. I like the game they play. So when do we find out about Ashleigh and Nors? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, wet and very spicy

Well done. Please we need more.

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Man oh man!! Lol

Hotness is always a given with these twins hey? Damn! Great chapter Jaz!

AngelePoemAngelePoemover 13 years ago
Incredible Chapter!

I love these pairings. Your depictions of a werewolf/vampire romance are truly stunning in detail and imagination. They are completely unique. I look forward to reading more of your work.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
More like it!

Thats more like it! lol HOT AND HOT! :)

Although... I still want to see them play the 'chasing' game lol. I dont care which twin brother goes first, I just want them to play tag-your it kind of a game...but one that would turn hotter of course! lol

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Utterly fantastic!

Not much more I can say other than you rocked this chapter and I loved their ‘Date Night”!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Like it, love it and adore it.

At the very beginning i was thinking that Andrei's characters vs his mate will be better since its like a firework. But in this chapter i know that i am wrong, both of the twins stories are breathakingly amazing. I hope u wont find any difficulties in writing these great characters, Jaz.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Ahhhhh....Haa!

I knew back in the clearing he had felt the pull!!! Great Chapter and again was pleasantly surprised at the slow build between the two.... I thought for sure the two would be explosive but the tension and the wait for that first kiss was pure bliss.... Jaz I love this universe you have created.... a universe in which your fans can induldge themselves (me included).... Your words pull us in.... make us feel as if we are there.... apart of the story.... very refreshing.... and just when we think we've got it figured out you throw a curve ball or completely change a characters behavior.... like the twins. When you first introduced them to us it appeared that Andrei was the more cautious, quiet, thinker and in controll of his emotions and Alexei was a fly by the seat of his pants, ego maniac, all balls out, temper flaring loon.... It would appear from where I sit that their characteristics have swapped since meeting up with their mates! I find it funny that Alexei tested his brother about his mate and found out he hasn't a clue.... and yet has no intention to end his brother's confusion.... AND I am wondering how angry Andrei will be when he finds out Alexei knew and didn't divulge the info to him! Hmmm I seem to be speculating again.....

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
W O W

I knew their coming together would be great, but dayum! I especially like the give and take at the beginning, and the fact that Alexei was about to give Cedar's co-worker a serious beatdown just for being around her. He's pretty much done--she has him whipped already. It will be interesting to see how he handles the relationship from now on.

Great chapter.

Please write more soon!

deetimesdeetimesover 13 years ago
Jaz, writing is your purpose in life...u make it so easy...

to place your vivid imagination on paper...and to be so humble by telling us of other authors while we wait on you to complete your tale is very kind and selfless. Keep up the excellent job!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious about Cedar though...she wants children...but will be unable to have one with the vampire...how will u write this in and make a lovely family unit...or will she give up that thought altogether by just having her mate's love?????

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Oh my, my, my, my!!!

I need a date night like this~ lol I can so see me picking up where I left off the night before! Great writing & I'm so glad that I've found a gem in you~ Keep'em(us) cumming, Girlie :)

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

These two are quickly becoming my favorites. I absolutely love the little battle for dominance they have going. The contrast between each couples aproach to dealing with their love really sets them apart in the story. Alexei and Cedar have this wonderful mind game going while Andrei and Loretta's relationship is based more on the physical aspects. :) It was quite a pleasant surprise that Alexei did his homework, it gave him the step up over Andrei. He really loves having something over others and that is what makes it so great when he gets all turned around by Cedar. He definately is not used to being so off balance. Even though Alexei by no means has it all figured out, I think it is going to be a lot of fun watching him interact with his brother after they finally spill the beans to each other. You have surpassed my expectations with these two, and I had the bar set pretty high. (And yes, it was totally hot too!) LOL! This was one of my favorite chapters to date. Great job, you continue to be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OHH MY GOD!!

This was so delicious i'm salvating for more

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Hmmmmmm, horny, horny!

Blimey - that was so hot, think I had better just enjoy a nice cold shower!! Nice to see both the brothers grim are getting it on, can't wait for more, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

This is drool worthy! So good! Amazing writing! Thanks for not making us wait long for this chapter.

canndcanndover 13 years ago
Damn Girl...you just keep getting better!

This was absolutey amazing! You outdid yourself by a mile! First, damn was it hot!

I love the contrast between the couples as you tell their story together. You have twins and two strong female betas, and yet there are these big contrasts. Andrei loses points for lazing around nearby and not tracking his woman down before this...jeez.. a whole year and he waits no problem? How did Loretta deal with the pull of the mating bond all that time? I love how Alexei did all that research. How great. And I love how proud of himself he is that he did it and that his bro is clueless! I love the idea of the game they are playing and it was damn funny when she is pointing out that he's passed out and losing the game quickly...and oh to have a man like that! I'm just surprised she withheld from biting him. And how will Andrei learn about the bond? Ohh you have quite a lot to live up to girl. Hope you keep up this streak!!! Can't wait for more! This was one of the best ever chapters out of your work and even some of the best authors of novels out there! Great stuff!!

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!

I am surprised the house did not catch on fire!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

So good I've read every chapter at least twice. I can't wait for more!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Hot Stuff!!!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok so I have been on here for years and this is the first time I have left a comment, I gotta say...

Your writing and characters are Screen worthy. You definitely have a gift and I hope your continue to pursue your writing. Honestly I'd love to see your characters on the big screen. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this story

it is awsome i love it

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
best. chapter. ever.

I know I say it everytime, but thank you and keep 'em coming! It's so hard to wait, especially since it's Alexei ;-D

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Wow, you just amaze me. I love your writing style and I love your stories. This was a great chapter. I love how the big strong vampire pretty much is mush and has no chance against the she wolf. Really great.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Amazing Chapter!!

i love this chapter, *grins slightly* i love how Alexei trying to keep control but then realized just how much power Cedar has, but on the flip side he has that power over her as well, as it should be with mates. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work hon.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WRITE FASTER!!!!

mira98mira98over 13 years ago

I've read all your stories in a couple of days and all I can say is that you've really improved comparing your first story and this most recent one. Alexei and Cedar is a really fantastic couple and I hope that you can continue to sweep us readers off our feet. :)

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Delicious, Delectable, Delightful.

What a way to wake up. I'd leave a more insightful comment but I'm still trying to gather scattered brain-cells from the far reaches of the land of nod.<br/>

I will say that the rules-game is going to prove interesting - Alexei added the Caveat to protect the pack, and it is strictly worded as to be one-way, unlike the rest of the rule. I wonder if either of them will notice that? Or take advantage of it even if it IS noticed...<br/>

I hope Cedar remembers that she has a document to deliver before spending all day toying with Alexei...<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Steaming...

scorching, blazing... it was hot, okay? Loving this. I also love that Alexei is so accepting of the mating deal. I'm so looking forward to both pairs battling it out and settling down. You are on a roll with these stories. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes!!

i was so excited when i saw that u posted another chapter of this story, i don't think that u could write them fast enough for us...it is so delectably good!!.....hope u post another soon! i can hardly wait!!

misskikimisskikiover 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!!

Loved this chapter..i cant seem to get enough of this story. your stories are so good its practically illegal! Keep on doing what your doing cause i love it!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Your just too much!!!!

Just when I think your not gonna be able to draw me in like you did with the last three stories you prove me wrong!!!!!!! Im finding the twins story to be.....delightful!!!!! And to think I started off not liking these dudes!!!!!! Now I just want to see who gets bit first!!!! Mad groupie love from your HHIC!!!!!!

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago

Freakin' awesome!!!

SouthernFemmeSouthernFemmeover 13 years ago

amazing and hot as usual!

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
YOU

Rock. These two brothers are so yummmy. I'm glad you had mixed up the two species. I so know your gonna make a way to where they can complete the mating with their lady love and everyone lives happy.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Oxygen STAT please

I forget to breathe when I read your work. Fantastic as always.

ArtFormArtFormover 13 years ago
Really good!

After reading fighting the inevitable, I was exhausted but thrilled with how you weaved the story. [I read it all till 4am!] Then I thought... oh no... now I've got to read another story... and gosh there's so many chapters! Hahahaha.

But seriously, I really love how you build up the plot... and your characterization is really good too. *applause*

Will you be writing anymore stories? [I agree that no more sequel!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

Couldn't the vamps taste Cedar & Loretta's blood if they say scraped themselves or something? Or do you need fangs to actually suck up the blood or something? XD

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10about 13 years ago

I think Alexei might be your most interesting character yet. Where Andrei seems almost unaware of the burgeoning tenderness within, Alexei recognizes it for what it is and is still helpless against it.

I also loved the two rules thing and how each was surprised at the others responces and reactions to it. very well done. Bravo.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Oh dear,

Syrupy Cedar and the tender Alexei, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Oooooooo... <i> loooverrrrs!!</i> LOL

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
at least....

you made one of the brothers smart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hahaha

After re-reading your story I realized the name Alexei romanov was familiar hahaha was it from russias hemophiliac prince Alexander romanov?

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!!

Speechless! DAMN!!!

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
absolutely breathtaking....

...all the way through.....makes one feel all warmth inside....

LNJones34LNJones34about 3 years ago

"You're stiff" she sighed. "You're going in the wrong direction to determine that," he remarked drolly.

Good stuff!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES