All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delighted & impressed

A delightful 'extra'. I'd just finished reading chapter 3 & was quietly bemoaning the wait till you posted more when I saw you'd added another chapter. Now I'm bemoaning the time it will take till you post more! A rich, vibrant, complex and enthralling story. Please keep up the great work & let us all know when you turn professional. Cheers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ohhhhhh no you did nott!!

Ouchh that hurt you built that up oh so good and left us hanging!! I don't know what to expect for the next chapter but I have a feeling it will be amazing. Something big is definately going down hopefully in a good way. Hope there's no conflict with the twins and Caleb and Demetri!! No point in speculating I suppose only time will tell can't wait to the next chapter!

MK

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i just love them and you better get chapter 5 out here asap or no more coffee for you!! hihi

wish i was a fly at that council meeting

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
very hot sex!

I rather like the way they seem to be basically obeying their bodies, fantastic sex scene in the shower, while realising their minds will have a bit of work to do to get along.

Great story thanks

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
I just love a good entrance =)

I knew Demitri wouldn't miss one of his oldest friend's rise to power although I'm curious about Caleb. . Andrei should chill and see this as a show of support, he has friends in high places, he should be happy. Great chapter Jaz, I love how Alexei is taking the whole mating thing. His emotions are so raw and new for him, its captivatating. . Oh and thank you so much for the cameo of a special someone lol *wink wink*

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago

I love it! Caleb and Demetri are making a statement that they will not be separated from their women and the council can't do a thing! And Andrei still doesn't know that he has a were mate. Sparks will fly!

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
OMG!

As usual your submission leaves me speachless! This chapter is simply enthralling. I was completely hooked from the first word. However I'm so sick of having nothing more to tell you than 'its brilliant' and have also exhausted every suitable synonym for the word in the english language, which leads me to:

1. Brilliant in Spanish: genial, estupendo, fenomenal

2. Brilliant in French: brillante, magnifique, luisant

3. Brilliant in Italian: brillante, geniale

4. Brilliant in Dutch: briljant, geniaal

5. Brilliant in German: brillant, genial

Thankyou for sharing the world which you have created with us mere mortals. Your faithful and undying fan. C.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Wow!!

That was a hell of a chapter Jaz loved it the shower scene was awesome can't wait to see how Alexei will complete the mating! Absolutely loved the Ancients the way they made their entrance and the way they made a mockery of the rules of where their women were supposed to sit. LOL Loved it can't wait for you to post the next chapter!!! I am guessing Nors left Ash at the compound to visit friends while he attends the council.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
My oh my ...

and the plot thickens!!! Love this one, Alexei giving in to the mating pull, Andrei's frustrations, the Ancient's turning up at the meeting, so much going on. Absolutely hanging for the next one!!!! Can't wait to see what this coucil is going to make of wolf/vampire matings. Wonderful!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yes give me more

Just when I thought it was a hot story you go and bring back all those sexy ancients! Thanks so much for such a great entrance I need more soon.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
more assuming and speculating......

There can only be two reasons why Caleb, Demetri, Nors and company have shown up to council..... 1. To find out where they stand with the wholde mess of them standing against and killing ole what's his face. 2. Caleb told Jared he would take care of the twins infatuation with his betas when he got back. Sorry to keep assuming and speculating but, I am sure you are tired of me ooooinnng and awiiiing and saying job well done after every chapter...... and now I am rambling so.... Job well done and I am waiting patiently for the next chapter!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Hell yea!

MORE WOMAN! Stop reading the comments! You know they are all good and telling you the same thing to hurry up and post another chapter! lol

You can't stop the chapter like that!!!!! :) PLEASEEEEE HURRY~!!!!!

And when will mr tough council man finally get a little pleasure (again) from his little wolf? Maybe this time outside so when they play cat and mouse there will be more room to run instead of the office :)

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good chapter

Nice job, Jaz. Hope you have the politics figured out -- they tend to make my head spin. Glad to see Nors back, and very curious to see how it all plays out. Good for Caleb for breaking with tradition. :)

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Here comes trouble!

It's quite funny that Andrei doesn't realize the source of his irritation. All hells going to break loose when does though, and some of it will definitely be coming his brother's way when he finds out Alexei's known all along what his problem is. But it serves him right, he should've done his own research and he wouldn't be crashing around like a wounded bear. I hope Loretta makes mush out of his ass, not that she'd go out with anyone else, but a little jealousy wouldn't hurt--he's way to certain of himself.

Great chapter--can we have another please?

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Doing a happy dance!

As someone said, the plot thickens lol I love it and I'm yearning to read more! :)

Zee~

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I love Politics except in real life.

I usually start to read your stories with the intent to find some sex, love, friendship, sex, wolf humor, and violence. I so much enjoy your ability to expand your writing talents now into vampire politics. I am thrilled and never want you to stop showing us your talent. I applaud this chapter and I hope that Vampires can turn Werewolves and hope that its a tale from the council just to stop the making of abominations. The girls would make such awesome Werevamps.

Carry on and please hurry with the next chapter.

Scurvy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More pls. Double post if possible. Thanks.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
speechless

When i read ch. 4, i was afraid and curious how can you maintain and divide your attention for the 4 main characters, but you did it splendidly. And now, in here you wrote many strong characters to add the previous chapter. Do forgive my silly wory last time, you are good in dividing your consentration and consternation for all those characters. Thank you for a good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

I LOVE your stories!!!! Makes my day when you have an new chapter....can't wait for the next chapter... please don't make us wait long :) lol

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Love it!

This is turning out Great!! I love it, and I can't wait for the next part!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Each chapter is better than the last!

I loved this chapter! Everything is set for a major shift in the chain of power. I am willing to bet that this unprecidented arrival of all of the ancients is part of a larger plan to bring about new policies. There is definately something brewing! You are seemlessly bringing previous parts of the plot together, and I am loving the result. The relationships that your characters have forged together are wonderful, as well as the delightful way each one has there own unique personality. I really enjoyed how Alexei is willingly altering his normal reactions to put Cedar's needs before his own. I thought you very skillfully handled the were/vamp gene issue, and am very interested to see how you handle the other half of the equation. Oh I have my theories, but I won't spill the beans on that just yet! LOL! Overall, everything about this chapter was wonderful! Great job Jaz!

realtrealtover 13 years ago
Fantabulous!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every new and exciting chapter you post. Wonderful characters, so real and excellently intertwined stories. Everytime I read about one couple I think I'll never like the next one as much, but inevitably I end up doing so. Keep writing, you have such a gift.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Wanting More

Due to your outstanding writing with "The Council", you've created a fan. I'm going back to the beginning and starting "Fighting The Inevitable" Anyone who loves "The Council" like I do, might also want to start the "FTI" saga. I recommend you go to the authors link and at the bottom of the bio page it list the order of the "FTI" saga. Again THANK YOU for "The Council", I look forward to following it while at the same time getting all the history and background of your much loves characters with the "FTI"saga.

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
Can't get enough!

This totally brightened my day! Thank you for sharing your remarkable talent!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
MizT

I have been a fan of Jaz since FTI and yes it is worth reading the saga from the start you will full in love with each character as I did it truely is an addiction so BEWARE!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
The gang's all here!

And things are about to get even more interesting. Is it possible? Insanely excited for more. I have decided I need a bucket of ice water nearby when I read your stories. Hot doesn't even begin to describe the twins. And I'm so excited to have the others back in the story. Looking forward to more! Ridiculously excited!

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
Fan Dam Tablous

Stunning as always thank you for bringing almost all of the charters into this chapter. Incredible as always can not wait til the next 1 is gracing my Laptop Screen!!!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago

lol I would have died laughing if Nors had brought Ashleigh with him that would have been wicked. And Andrei should already know that Caleb and Demetri never even considered parting from Rhianna and Mara. I am so happy for Alexei though but I already for-see that Andrei is not going to go so smoothly into the whole mating thing like Alexei did. Great update.

-392OhMyGoodness

deetimesdeetimesover 13 years ago
Jaz, It gets better and better and better... You are the best...

Your writing gets better from story to story...this is your playground and I am happy to say that you make reading your words a joy to wait on from week to week. To incorporated your other characters in the story made me laugh, smile and almost wish that Nor's adopted friend was included in this chapter.

Jaz---thank you, thank you and don't stop writing!!!!

You are too talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Loved it....but when do I not love your work Jaz?

I love Alexei with Cedar...they are adorable. I loved the attitude he had with her. She gets to him so bad...they are great when they spar and obviously the twins are very sexy. Alexei and Cedar are hot together. I love how he was willing to give to acknowlege the mating. I love how happy he was a week later and how proud he was that the gene had taken effect. That was the crowning moment...he's got it BAD! Andrei is so fighting it...Loretta has to get more assertive or she'll never get through to him. Him being around all year and not seeing her should have clued her in. I hope she gets on his case next chapter! I loved the ancients. Great stuff...coming which was a nice support but showing they are still in power. I think they should have let the girls stay in the back though. I agree, ashleigh shoulda been invited :) that woulda really set andrei off. he is really gonna be a grumpy vamp until he lets Loretta in. I just hope alexei doesn't become too soft.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Um.. One name,

Alexei. Yeah, he rocks.

Another brilliant chapter, Jaz. Absolutely fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

I can't wait for the next one :(

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Intrigued by this chapter.

what intrigued me most by this chapter is, Alexei has come to terms with Cedar being his mate, where as Andrei hasn't figured out why he is so grumpy. Granted Alexei has researched the mating situation.

what also intrigues me is Nors and his sister Freya. Andrei isn't seeing the bigger picture on why the Ancients have attended this Council meeting i am thinking. And i am sure we will find out in the next chapters to come. Great chapter hon, keep up the awesome job.

Donna

csmith75csmith75over 13 years ago
I'm Addicted

Your stories are fantastic.. you always leave us hanging is the perfect spot.. never too soon never too late. You have a true gift of story telling. I can see everything that's going on.. feel the emotions running wild feeling the heat passion and even sometimes anger. Thank you for your stories!

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

Damn you know how to make politics funny. This ending is just to good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohh so good!!!

your stories are soo addictive i can't wait for the next chapter

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
:0)

Ok I am smiling but am pouting too I want some moreeeeeeeeeeeee

So not fair leaving us in the lurch like this it's very rude lol

Great writing Jazz keep it up hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sol , Jazz' Groupie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
oh no

me thinks the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan, the four most powerful vampires in existence , one of which is mated sister'd into a wolf pack. anlong with an another mated into the same pack, the balance of power is shifted to them, and nors is linked to the pack as well, the sister probably siding with her brother, and the wolves know how to fight a vampire know, oh boy the ride is going to be wild

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 13 years ago
awesomeness!

God I love these vamps! they are so damn charming :)

I think Demetri and Alexei are my favorites... prrrr hot vampires

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
My oh my...

Andrei would probably have noticed by now, if he wasn't so distracted, that the delayed arrival of the ancients is both a show of support for the council to the other elders and a threat to Andrei.<br/>

Nors, Caleb and Demitri have all declared alliance with the wolves, Freya has had a year to get to know Ashley around Nors. This meeting is going to be interesting. (No, I don't think it would have been interesting for Ashley to have been dragged along, I think it would have been bloody and even more traumatising for the poor girl.)<br/>

<br/>

As for the wolf-gene being quietly accepted, I am so glad to hear that. I think I know where you are heading but I'll keep quiet until you tell us.<br/>

Thank-you once again Jaz for another superb chapter,<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
omg - you get better and better

every chapter you write shows your skills more and more honed. This one is huge - what will happen, will Andrei let his wolf claim him, will he kill her instead and trigger an all out war, will he go against his brother, i am on the edge of my seat and have no fingernails left - my manicurist is going to kill me for biting them all off - unless you send chapters quicker than i can bite them all off

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bl**dy wonderful!!

I guess it's still a little too early for Andrei to recognise that the Ancients could be his greatest allies. I do agree that Andrei and Loretta will have a harder time with their relationship, but I think this has more to do with Andrei being part of the Council and being in the public eye than anything else. I can't wait to see his protective side once he recognises Loretta as his mate, I think he'll be even worse than Alexei, lol.

You seem to be hinting at something with Freya... but whatever it is keep going as we'll more than gladly enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

all my thoughts have been expressed before only one bears repeating....

Please bring more and more and quickly!! Please..*whimper*

scorpio76scorpio76over 13 years ago
The sign of a great writer

....is the comments left by their adoring yet "left on the edge of their seat" fans! The comments are just as good to read as the story itself! Love this story as well as the previous ones. Thanks for the quick updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your stories are great. It took me two days to finish When worlds collide and then go back to read Fighting the inevitable and the Assignment. You really make my day with your great writing style and you know how to bring tension and make us readers want more. Plz post new chapter soon and great work I love it.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Aaaarrrggh!!!!!!!!

I can not believe you just ended this chapter like this!!!!!!! I go out of town and am unable to read you posting for a few days and you just go completely ape shit on me!!!!!!! What the what.........what the hell!!!!!! You know better then to end a chapter like that!!!! I am too delicate for that mess!!!!!! Girl!! You gonna make my flesh rise!!!!!!!! Got me breathing all hard thinking Alexei's getting ready to drop dead or that he was gonna fuckup and bite Cedar's ass back!!!!! What in the world are you trying to do to me!!!!????? Stop being a hot mess and trying to give people a heart attack!!!!! This is you HHIC speaking!!!! Groupie love!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

This is some funny stuff poor Andrei. The first rule of any plan is that it will never go the way you want it. What is is he going with the wolf when he fines out i wonder. Thank you for sharing and thanks to your editor also. Mechmanas. No madder how good the writer thinks his work is it can always use a polish.

ProLitProLitover 13 years ago
As usual...

Nicely done. Looking forward to the next installment! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

You are the best! I love all your work and this was an awesome chapter! I just had one question..... In all the other stories when the man was a wolf and the woman was human - the man had to actually change into his wolf form to "mate" when he bites her. Hmmm just curious as to why the woman didnt have to change into her wolf to bite him - even if he saw it in her eyes, the guys had to do a total phyical change and that had a big impact. Love the work keep it up- cant wait for another chapter!!!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Wonderfull

I like the contrast between Alexei and Andrei. So alike yet so different at the same time. Alexei surrendered to his mate willingly but I think Andrei will put up a much greater fight before succumbing to Loretta. Strangely I think this makes Andrei the stronger of the two rather than the weaker, At least as far as matters of the heart go.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Oooooo!

The plot thickens. Interesting!

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
loved the new twist . . .

on to the next chapter! woo!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago

you just have to feel sorry for him andrei

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think it's because the twins mated with the wolves.

Their showing him how pissed they are as well as setting things up for the showdown to come. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just As Good As My First Read

OMG! I haven't re-read this story in a while and it has not lost one iota of its excitement, flawlessly developed characters and plot lines.

Your whole Were/Vamp Universe is almost hypnotic.

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your work.

This is at least the second time reading the entire seris so far and I am addicted. Can't seem to get enough. I am so glad you still working with these characters. I will truely be sad to see this end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

This chapter had me in laughing tears. I loved it. OMG!!

I can't wait to read more. Andrei is so in need of a clue as to what his brother and the Ancients are up to. LOL.

V. Cotton

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE TRIUMVIRATE CONVENES

and in doing so, nations tremble. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
I agree

The actions if the ancients I think is because of the fact that where's are mating with vampires. Andrei really needs a reality check. He needs to kno his place. And he needs to get a clue that he's supposed to be with a wear.!

MzelementMzelementover 11 years ago
AAAfuckingmazing

Eloquent, well written and enthralling as ever BRAVA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mzelement

Amen to that.. =)

ValcronisValcronisover 8 years ago
Bravo

I am quite enthralled by your story I'm commenting now because this has been my favorite thus far. 5 Star votes on all your stories and chapters so far, hopefully it only gets better from here :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So funny...

The council realizes they aren't shit compared to the Ancients or they wouldn't tolerate the disrespect. Caleb is going to have to eventually take over with the whole werewolf/vampire matings that are sure to happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anticipation

Chapter after chapter, I am continually amazed on ho

w you build up the tension and my curiousity about what is coming next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES