All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 06'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
O . . .M. . .G!!!!

Okay, I thought the mating of Cedar and Alexei was great but this . . . DAYUM! Andrei has officially redeemed himself in my eyes! And Loretta--that's my girl! Don't get me wrong, Cedar's awesome but I instantly liked her, Loretta had to grow on me and she definitely has. I thought the ice would be bad enough but when she added the soda--priceless. And Andrei? From denial to acceptance in 60 seconds--both twins are totally whipped and loving it, as it should be.

Great chapter, Jaz, I can't wait for Nors and Ash--PLEASE HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yowser

I swear every chapter gets better! Love these characters.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

pure bliss with a shitload of awesome sauce and a succulent red cherry on top!

does that tell how much i like it?

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Things can only get better...

Yay!

Weres 2 Brothers Grim 0

Please keep it coming - you know we love it!

xx

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
AWESOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

i totalllllly LOVED this chapter, i love Loretta, she is so radical, i loved the ice bath *giggles evilly* that was so choice!! Andrei had to come around and realize how feisty she is, a perfect mate for him. Can't wait to read more, keep up the excelllllllllllllllent work hon

Donna.

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
You need to quit your day job lol. .

These characters, all of them, are tooo0oo good not to be shared and published!! Honestly, don't you get tired of getting it perfect all the time? Lol. . I recall saying at the start of this series that Loretta and Andrei were going to be my favourite and I WAS RIGHT! Lol. . Nothing can top these two although I'm uber anxious for Nors' chapter. . I can see why you were excited about this chapter, its HOTTNESS personified I tell you.

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 13 years ago
WOW

I just knew he was gonna be the a**hole he truly is(well was), Andrei shocked me like really shocked me. Loretta stood her ground, KUDOS!!! I agree this 'semi' mating was better than Cedar and Alexei. But Andrei did all this big talk and when Loretta's there he can't tell her no...awww. Enough of my rambling, thx for update Jaz.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good job Jaz

Who knew Andrei was such a romantic? ;) Great scene with the bucket.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Keep It Cumming

The truly funny thing is that you write so wonderfully, I'd read your storys even if they didn't have the sex. But hey it's okay with me if you want to keep the sex cumming. Loved the bucket scene, I think every female has wanted to do that at least once in here life. And as usual, you are allowing your characters to break all the rules of their world, which I think is a true fantasy of both male and female alike when it comes to finding ones true mate. Please keep the chapters coming and in fact as far as I'm concerned I see no need to ever end it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oooh!

Not as delicious as Alexi and Cedars coupling but great nonetheless! I can't believe he gave in so easily. Guess I'll have to wait another week to find out what happens next! Can vamps and weres fully mate? Will the counsel find out? dun, dun, dunnnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I have been counting down to the next chapter and Im making a plead please continue with these stories your writing is amazing and i enjoy every chapter, as you have progressed in the stories your writing style is progressing too. I honestly think your one of the best if not the best writers on this site and would pay to read your stories if they were in book form!!

Keep up to the good work!!!!

Max

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Great

I am enjoying the conflict between them. I loved the ice bucket. Keep them coming, I have been looking for these new chapters.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
And the poor barkeep was thinking she intended to drink from the bucket...

...Another vote for the bucket scene.<br/>

Thank-you Jaz, another interesting chapter. Caleb is going to be so pleased. Lets hope the rest of the council is too busy scheming to pay attention to the scents around them.<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
can't wait for more!!

I'm an Alexei girl, but might have to consider the other twin.....nah, just can't do it! I am so impatient for more - I can't wait to see what happens!

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Freakin Fabulous! So Brilliant that I'm shaking with excitement as to what's going to happen next! This chapter was soooooooooooo good, I loved it...probably more than Alexi and Cedar just because something about the fight appeals to me, who knew! As usual you've left me wanting for words and the only one that comes to mind is...Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant and what was that last one oh yeah...BRILLIANT!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
You are AWESOME!

Jaz you have done it again! What an amazing chapter I absolutely loved the ice bucket scene and his reaction to it, love his slow realisation that she was indeed his mate. Then seeing her desperate need to bite him and how he couldn't stand her disappointment so gave in to it knowing full well the risks he was taking in letting her claim him! All in all Jaz it was an amazing chapter! Thankyou for posting so quickly!

Oops daughter wedding tomorrow got to go lots to do and so little time. LOL

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

1 vampire in denial + 1 pissed off wolf + 1 bucket iced cola = sweet justice! Haha! I really enjoyed the differences between the way each of the twins interact with their mates. They are so similar in some ways and yet complete opposites in others. It is not an easy task to accomplish such individuality when there are this many lead characters. Great job on another fantastic chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The ice/bucket/soda combo was a hoot! I am completely hooked on this story. To be honest, I am hooked on all of your stories. Another job well done and thanks again for not making us wait long between new chapters.

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Freakin' Awesome!!!

I am so very serious, every story every chapter keep getting better and better, and it was already Fantastic!!! You have to submit to a publisher!

I love reading you for free but you are too good. I would gladly pay to read your work! Off the charts

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
Amazingly Wonderful

I love all the goodness of these characters. Can truly say I am on pins and needles waiting for the next chapters

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Yummy Yum Yum

Chew Chew Chew!!!!!!!......Bite Bite Bite!!!!!!!!......Nibble Nibble Nibble!!!!!!....... Chomp Chomp Chomp!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! You are my bestest friend once again!!!! This chapter was exhausting!!!! Mad groupie love in full affect!!!! Next chapter!!!!!!!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

thanks you just made life hard on the males of the species a bucket of ice and soda, otherwise great as usual m funny, engaging, hot and sexy and i think when nors and his little wolf arrive, we are going to find out how well the two breeds mix, and i think it is going to be awsome , per your usual brilliant writing

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Wow

I cannot believe that Andrei cracked that... all that "I refuse..." and "I have plans that don't include Loretta" and he gave into temptation faster than a pregnant woman at Krispy Kreme (l.o.) Even though I am happy that Loretta finally got her vampire, his having to hide their relationship and Alexei's/Cedar's and Nor's /Ashleighs's from the Council is going to be more trouble than either of couples anticipated and I already sense a battle up ahead. But that's for later chapters... mean while let us jump on over to the book store with Ashleigh and Nors... somehow I do not think that Nors will be able to deny Ashleigh anything so I fully expect them to be mated in the next chapter or so (l.o.l) just kidding...or maybe we should all take the time to think about it. wink! wink!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Great

The sex scenes as usual are w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.l though i do hope some progresses can be read about hehehe impetuous reader huh?? But thank you, you just make my day. Its a good story.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
Knew it ...

poor deluded boy didn't stand a chance!!! So very well done as always. MORE please :)

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot :0)

Woaaaaaaa Jazz

I think this should have with a warning for a lady in my condition lol

Fantastic chapter loved the ice bucket scene :0) I wasn't that much of a fan of Loretta to start with to be honest but she has grown on me and I think with the realisation of Andrei finally accepting thing when they bit him on the ass it was fantastic. I think there will be a great reaction to come from Caleb and Co which will end up in fireworks but I think its fabby :)

Keep up the good work hun.

Sol (Jazz' Groupie) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

misskikimisskikiover 13 years ago
smart man..

took him a while, but andrei finally gave in! love the part when he finally embraces it! it gave me the warm fuzzies :D can't wait for more!!!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Bravo!!

I'm speechless!! :) Thanks and you have done it again~

Sincerely,

Zee~

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Too good

I loved the bucket scene. Way to go Loretta. Also, Andrei didn't really stand a chance did he? Again, I am awed by your story and how you are able to entrance me as a reader. I get finished and can't believe the chapter went by so quickly. You are truly a tallented bard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

I have to say i am loving this story. If it is at all possible you have out done yourself. I can not wait to see what happens with the council and Nors and his wolf. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
What else can I add...

The other comments say it all, but still needed to post and say how much I love your stories..especially this one! I can't wait to see how things go from here! Thanks Jaz, keep it up!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Yum.

These two are delicious. Each chapter is better than the last, each sequel is better than the ones that came before. I don't know how you make me love characters that I used to hate just as much as my very favorites, but somehow, you do. Love it!!! Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
each new chapter

leaves another clue/hint to the vamp-were mating ritual that seriously makes me eager for the next chapter. I almost feel sorry for caleb and jared as they try to keep their people in check.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Sigh!

Ahh! Daughters wedding over so now having a peaceful Sunday and what better way to spend it then re-reading this awesome chapter and taking the time to savor every word and gesture!

Jaz you continue to amaze and enthrall with every chapter, thank you for sharing you gift with us!

Willie {{{HUGS}}}

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
wow!

more hot scenes. :) 2 vampire wolves... what an adventure... can't wait for the next chapters. :)

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Chuckling to myself

As I was reading this I found myself chuckling to myself every few paragraphs. Someone already wrote how Jaz can write where you hate the brothers one time and now your cheering them on and finding out you really like them. Poor Andrei, he is just now relizing that he cant win in this. I find myself wondering if Loretta has now changed in the 12 days it took her to heal where she can now take his bite. We will see.

Great chapter

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Jaz, it seems like you become a better writer with every chapter. This is totally on par with the work of the most popular authors in this genre. I loved Loretta getting even with him and his submission to her and the mating pull was a bit quicker than I expected but was extremely sweet. I like Scurvy's point about whether his blood would have allowed her to take his bite, but since the outcome is death I don't see them testing it. I wonder how Caleb will react to this. Can he really be unhappy with them finding love after he found such happiness with Rhianna? I love the twins and look forward to the rest of the story. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

***** says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great work, i don't know many more times i will read this

But can't get enough

Please keep up the good work

would love to read much much much more

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10about 13 years ago

I love these characters. Andrei is such a guy, and like all us men can't say no when a woman has our pants down, LOL.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Oh dear,

I think I have a new favourite... Loretta. Chick's got balls, man. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!

I think I have a favorite LORETTA AND ANDREI!!! They're great together. I also think Jaz Cullen that your writing gets better everytime. Keep up the awesome writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!! ....It was GOOOODD for me!

Okay, I'm DAMN jealous that you can write a story soooooooo... well that I wish I knew a man who loved to eat pussy like your men...oops! they're not men...they're vamps and dogs! :-) Let me just say that your description of the HOT SEX was sooooooo dammnnn satisfying I felt the orgasm! Look, you need to come out with books (new characters and situations cuz I'm not buying these stories to read again) and know that I WILL BUY THEM! I'm a sci-fi/fantasy person think about space and vamps and weres being abducted by aliens or some other shit but please, please, PLEASE don't forget the HOT SEX! Especially the great descriptions of feelings and actions...okay...gotta go clean up and drink something cold. LOVE YA!

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
CHEESE N RICE WOMAN!!!!!!! *fanning myself*

I'm seeing I'm going to have to be well accompanied when reading this story and the balls on Loretta WOW!!! Poor Andrei had no chance. I found myself hearing an "AWWW FUCK IT ALL" each his name was mentioned. I love men who are smart enough to know when to submit. Another excellent chapter Jaz

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

Secretito, CHEESE N RICE would be translated in CHEESE N BREAD in the Caribbean...either way it is truly HOT as hell! I won't be reading this in the office anymore :)))

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WITH NEW PARAMETERS

come new rituals....new ideas....new beginnings. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the Twins! I cant get enough of your stories :) and Loretta and the ice bucket? Priceless!! Laughed my arse off!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Damn

Another great chapter jazz. There for a min I really thought that he was gona bite her there's gotta be a way the vamps can bite their mates without killing them. I'm sorry I find it very Hott when vamps bite. Lolgreat chapter

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Mating

"I want to bite you," she said wolfishly. :>}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ice bucket

As soon as she asked for the ice bucket, I knew what was about to happen to Andrei. That said, knowing it didn't stop me from laughing my ass off anyways though!

GXIIIGXIIIover 11 years ago
Cold

There's something to be said for cold showers and arousal here.

XIII

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
Ice bucket

Classic! The ice bucket part never fails to crack me up! Gotta love Pietro! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!😍😍

Once again thrilling and inspiring. Can't manage to put it down I'm completely inthralled.

XuXa93XuXa93about 9 years ago
Love this story!

I have read all the stories and Loretta and Andrei is the best. I love how you show difference in all the connecting love stories. This one is just the best because I can personally relate to Loretta. Keep writing Jazz, your awesome and I can't wait for your recent Storm of Shadows!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES