The Council Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,499 Followers

She shuddered and cried out, held up only by his strong body, his mouth working furiously between her legs as she trembled wildly and bucked against him. His tongue was relentless, sliding hard and fast over each soft fold, dipping briefly inside her body to lick against her silky walls before once more sliding up to torture her clit.

She was vaguely aware of his name being a litany on her lips as she felt the tell tale signs of her climax begin. Her stomach coiled tightly, liquid fire racing through her veins as Andrei skilfully pushed her relentlessly towards her completion.

She cried out loudly, her body stiffening as the dam burst and ecstasy rolled over her in long, pulsing waves. She felt as if she was falling from a great height, flying free fall through the night air as her body shuddered with sweet bliss.

Her eyes flew open in shock as she connected with the mattress and realised that she was falling, that at the moment of her climax Andrei had released his hold on her and followed her down to the bed, his mouth staying buried firmly between her legs as she rode out her orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat as the combination of falling and her climax took her to new heights of pleasure she had never reached before.

Andrei couldn’t stop tasting her, couldn’t drag his mouth from the sweetest, most delectable flavour he had ever tasted. Loretta’s sweet cum was flooding his mouth as he licked and sucked and tried to devour her beautiful essence.

Never had he taken such pleasure from loving a woman with his mouth. His need to satisfy her, to give her such ecstasy outweighed even his own needs at the moment. Hearing her sharp cries, feeling her body shudder against his touch made the blood rush to his head and filled him with such pleasure. He gentled his touch slowly, easing her down from her climax with soft little licks and gently little kisses. Finally he raised his head and looked up into his mate’s stunned face. He smiled his satisfaction.

“Do you have a licence for that mouth?” Loretta gasped out through ragged breaths and he threw his head back and laughed loudly, crawling up her body to rub his sticky mouth against hers as he continued to take her breath away by kissing her long and hard.

“Do I need one?” he laughed huskily, pure male satisfaction lining his beautiful face as he lay down beside her to give her a moment to catch her breath. His body was throbbing painfully but for the moment he was content just to lie beside her, to experience this almost serene moment of companionship. He’d never wanted to lie like this with a woman before but then, he had only ever had sex with women before. Making love was a completely different experience and he found that he liked it a lot. Especially with his feisty little wolf.

Loretta sighed her satisfaction and rolled to her side, burying her head in the crook of his neck as her fingers sought the buttons on his shirt and started to worry them open. He was way too overdressed for her liking. He groaned as she licked and nibbled against his skin, her teeth scraping lightly over the wonderful spot that she so ached to bite into.

She reluctantly pulled away, not wanting to move too fast for him. His acceptance of her was astounding, more than she could have hoped for. She didn’t want to make him skittish by pushing too quickly to strengthen their joining. She could wait a little longer until he was ready.

She sat up and straddled his body, gazing down into a pair of amused brown eyes. She sucked in a deep breath as her eyes roamed over his exquisite face. It should be illegal that any man could look so impossibly beautiful. There should most definitely be a law against it.

His lips quirked in a little smile as he watched the emotions flit across her very expressive face. Her hands were pressing his shirt apart and her little pink tongue suddenly darted out as she licked her lips in appreciation. He groaned softly, imaging her tongue sliding over his aching body. His nostrils flared as he sucked in a deep breath when her mouth lowered to his chest and her tongue did indeed begin to dance across his skin.

“Loretta.” Her name was a husky sound of need as it burst from his lips, his hand moving to hold the nape of her neck firmly as she kissed and licked across his chest, flicking her tongue firmly against his nipples erotically. Her touch was like fire burning him slowly inside and out as her hands joined her mouth to caress the hard wall of his chest.

He wanted to flip her over, rip his clothes off and bury himself deep inside her. Instead he let her have her way with him, allowed her to be in control, to tempt and tease him to the brink of insanity. And she thought he needed a licence for his mouth?

Loretta couldn’t get enough of the harsh groans coming from Andrei. His muscles tensed and contracted under her hands and mouth as she tasted every inch of his impressive body. He raised up as her mouth ran over his taut stomach, her hands moving to his belt buckle to pull impatiently at it. She wanted at her prize, at that wonderful part of him that she ached to feel inside her body.

She growled in frustration when she realised she’d never get his jeans off without relieving him of his boots first. There was something to be said for undressing individually and then getting straight to the sex part. Still, anticipation was equally as entertaining.

She reluctantly moved away from his hot skin, drawing a moan of disappointment from him which made her smile wickedly. There was a heady pleasure in knowing he was as desperate for her touch as she was for his.

“Boots,” she laughed softly, her laughter increasing when he sat up quickly, snapped his laces and had the offending items off in no time. “Patience is a virtue,” she added still laughing as he growled loudly.

“Fuck being virtuous,” he growled deeply. “I always knew it was overrated.” He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her long and hard, his tongue pressing for immediate entry to dance erotically with hers.

She was pulling his jeans off, freeing his straining cock from its prison as their lips meshed frantically together. She was breathless when she pulled back, pushing at his chest for him to lie down again. “My turn,” she groaned huskily, her heated gaze returning to his body.

She was dipping her head instantly, her tongue running boldly up his hard, throbbing shaft. She shivered in delight as he hissed loudly and bucked up against her mouth, his hands weaving into her hair to pull her insistently against his body.

She moaned loudly, his taste enveloping her, his scent sending hot moisture flooding between her legs. Her tongue ran slowly around the head of his cock before she opened her mouth and sank deep around his thick shaft.

“Fuck!” Andrei hissed loudly as he felt his woman’s mouth engulf his throbbing cock for the first time. His hips bucked up hard, his hands tightening in her hair as he struggled for some self control. Her lips felt so amazing wrapped around his heated flesh, her little tongue dancing agilely up and down his shaft as she suckled on his head. He was pressing deep into her mouth, liquid heat almost turning his bones to mush as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

He couldn’t halt his hips from flexing up hard, pressing into her as she quite literally made him forget everything but the warm, wet heat of her mouth, the teasing, tantalising flick of her tongue against his throbbing body. He was so close to cumming, so close to losing himself completely within her beautiful mouth.

With a tortured groan he pulled her away from his body, dragging her up against him to grind her lips hard against his. His heart was hammering inside his chest, his breath whistling out in another tortured groan as his need to claim her overpowered him completely.

He surged up, his cock driving hard into her tight depths, his hands on her hips to ram her down onto his aching body. His possession of her was hard and deep but she answered his need with her own, leaning down to nip hard against his neck as she pressed down to meet his thrust.

He set a fast pace, his lust taking hold as his woman sheathed him so tightly, her muscles clenching around his cock hard trying to halt his withdrawal from her body. She rocked down on him feverishly, soft breathy moans telling him how much pleasure she was taking from his cock sliding deep within her.

It was soon too much for him and he was flipping her onto her back, thrusting deep within her as they’re lips ground hard together. His fingers tugged fiercely at her nipples, his mouth trailing downwards to catch the swollen nubs and suckle hard against them bringing more sweet sounds from his woman’s throat.

He continued his relentless thrusts into her body, his thighs trembling as liquid fire raced through his veins, sweet bliss filling every part of his body as Loretta wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him even deeper inside her. He couldn’t get enough of her, couldn’t sink his cock deep enough within her delectable body. She was addictive, intoxicating, the most sensual, erotic woman he had ever been with.

Loretta could feel her climax approaching fast. Her wolf was howling in ecstasy as Andrei took her hard and fast stamping his possession over every inch of her body. His cock surged inside her over and over again driving her wild with pleasure as he grazed every sweet spot inside her body, reached every part of her that was even remotely erogenous and sent shivers of utter delight through her.

Her need to claim him completely was driving her to desperation. She needed it so badly; her wolf was wild for it. She rocked against his body, her nails digging into the back of his shoulders hard as she fought with her wolf. Her mouth was against his neck, her teeth raking over the spot she craved to bite. A tortured wail ripped from her as she felt her climax approach swiftly.

“Andrei,” she cried desperately. “I need to taste you again. I need to bite you. Please! ” Her teeth scraped hard against his neck not quite piercing his skin but sending a deep shudder through his body.

Her desperation washed over him, her body shivering with the intensity of her need. It was madness for him to allow her to bite him, to infect him with the wolf gene. If the Council found out, could somehow detect it within him, he would lose control of it and most likely lose his head too.

Even if the Council didn’t find out Caleb would know the instant he scented him. He was already in enough trouble with the Ancient. Giving him more fuel to feed the fire of his anger wasn’t a wise move.

He had to refuse Loretta even though he knew she was desperate to mate with him. There was too much at stake to act rashly. He pulled her mouth away from his neck, intent on telling her no. He stared into her beautiful face seeing the wildness in her eyes, the desperate plea in them, the disappointment starting to creep across her face as she realised he was going to refuse her.

He thrust deep wanting to take the disappointment from her face, wanting to please her physically when he couldn’t do so emotionally. She moved with him, accepting him even though he wouldn’t give her what she needed, what she craved so badly.

Andrei cursed loudly, feeling his completion nearing. She was giving him everything and he was giving her nothing in return, just a few moments of sweet bliss when she reached the peak of her pleasure. His wolf was surrendering completely to him and he was still holding back.

“Do it!” he hissed, his voice hard and guttural, full of the same desperation she felt. Her pleasure was everything to him, her needs more important than his. If she needed to claim him then he needed her to claim him too.

Her teeth sank deep into his flesh, breaking the skin, his warm blood flowing into her mouth as she passed her wolf gene to him. She moaned hoarsely, swallowing hard, drinking down his sweet blood as his cock expanded inside her and she was soaring once more, sailing over the edge of the abyss as white hot pleasure lanced through her body as she shattered beneath him.

Andrei roared loudly as her teeth sank into his neck. His cock swelled instantly, her tight walls fluttering around him as his world exploded completely, bliss invading every inch of his body as he pulsed deep within her over and over again, emptying his seed into her as she claimed him totally.

His fangs elongated, his need to bite her back almost overcoming his rigid self control. He managed to resist, managed to concentrate on just feeling the wonderful aftershocks of their bodies pulsing together as they both breathed raggedly, his body still moving languidly against hers for a few more moments before he rested his weight on his elbows and brushed her damp hair back from her face.

Andrei leaned down and kissed Loretta slowly, a light, loving brush of his lips against hers. He could feel the wolf gene inside him, feel it racing through his bloodstream like a foreign invader seeking to do some damage. He should have been worried about it but he wasn’t. Alexei had received his mating bite a week ago and appeared to be completely fine.

All he felt was contentment. His wolf had claimed him as hers. The pleasure she would have received from doing so probably outweighed the pleasure she received from his body in that moment. Giving his wolf pleasure was all that mattered to him. He wasn’t used to being so selfless and was surprised to find what a wonderful feeling it was to actually give to someone rather than just take.

“Mine,” Loretta whispered softly and his lips curved into a smile against hers.

“Yours,” he laughed softly delighting in her possessiveness as he rolled to his side and took her with him, wrapping his arms tightly around her as she licked at the spot she had bitten him. The skin had healed instantly but the area felt overly sensitive as she nuzzled against it.

“Is your wolf happy now, Loretta?” he asked curiously. He didn’t know how dominant a part her human side played in her mating ritual. For some reason he suspected it was the wolf that drove that aspect of her personality. He really would need to learn about Weres and stuff now that she was so firmly embedded in his life.

“All of me is happy,” she sighed softly, tilting her head up to grin at him. “But my wolf is particularly pleased.” Her expression turned serious. “Thank you, Andrei.”

He stared into her eyes, his hand reaching to brush her cheek gently. She was thanking him when he felt he should be the one thanking her. She had burst into his life, all sassy mouth, fiery temper and deliciously luscious body. She challenged him, demanded his respect, demanded his love and he was powerless to refuse her.

His life would never be the same again. For once he had no idea what his future held and it was strangely exhilarating.

He smiled slowly, a wicked glint in his eyes. “Well, it was certainly my pleasure,” he teased lightly. “Ready for round two?” He bent his head and caught her mouth under his, stifling down her throaty laughter as he rolled over her and began to love her delicious body once more.

To be continued…

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,499 Followers