All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 07'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Ya Big Tease!

Here I am trying so hard not to cheat and go to the next page to see if they "will" and it's not there! Argghhhhh!

Now you really have to hurry up with the next chapter.

Oh, and Freya's hostile to wolves--this should be interesting.

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago
I 2nd that emotion...

Big tease is right! But I'm loving it. The developement of these characters are amazing. No sex but I was still into the story. Lovin' it!!!

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Damn you!

You just had to leave it for next week had you? How far along are you? Couldn't you pick up the pace a bit? like 2 a week? The waiting every time is killing me dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOWZA....

PLEASE do not make me wait an entire week for the next chapter...I appreciate not having to wait a long time between such wonderfully written chapters but I am already antsy for the next one, lol. You are truly one of my favorite writers here.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Again

You've done it again. I find I have feelings for Ash and Nors. I know these characters only exist in the pages of your story, I mean as far as I know our world has no wares or vamps. Yet I find myself worrying about what happens to them. This only goes to show what a fantastic story teller you are. So Thank You, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Dammit Woman...........

bet you thought I was going to holler about what a tease you are........ YOU ARE..... But, I just can't get over how the emotions of these characters oooze off the page and drag the reader in. I felt Ashleigh's anger, pain and fear when Nors told her she was no longer welcome in his home and then the conflicting emotions Nors went through......... Excellent writing and as usual you keep us begging for more!

oh and **I AM A JAZ GROUPIE!** Was that loud enough or should I yell louder?

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
To short

Reading along and finding that Nors had a heart..omg. But after I read page 3 and turning to page four I found out this chapter was way to short. This is the mark of a true story teller.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Yay!

Nice going Jaz. :) I'm glad Nors and Ashleigh are handling things differently. Well, a little differently. And I'm sure Nors wouldn't be so dumb as to have a woman on his lap like Andrei did. he he. Good chapter, and always waiting for more. :)

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Nice!

This was a great chapter! I am really liking how everyone is working out so far in this one. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More soon PLEASE

As I have come to expect from you a great chapeter...can't wait for chapter 8!!!

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Mmmmm!

So lets recap, Weres 3 Vamps 0 - oh you do weave a lovely tale for us!

Glad I am keeping you amused too - more Grim tales to come I hope! x

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

and couple number"three" enters the stage. i like how ash turned around and spoke back to nors. and nors falling deeper and deeper and harder, he's a goner, he just doesn't know it yet!!

and cedar and alexei in the car, steamy windows come to mind, maybe they should invest in a SUV and do the teenage thing ;-)

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Love it

Keep them coming. Now if you can find a way that they can truely be mates and allow the vampires to bite them without killing them. Something in some history book that is buried in some ancient's library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need more soon

Love your work Must agree with others regarding completing the vamp/were mating. My personal feel to this is the were gene in a vamp should make the vamp bite safe for were mate. Just my thinking however looking forward to seeing where your story heads.

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
can't wait for next Thursday!

I am so glad that you posted the tentative schedule - it makes it easier to get through the week without frantically checking for an update. Once again, you rock it perfectly! I was hoping to get more of this story. Thank you for what you do!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I love how every chapter has given us another piece of this awesome were/vampire love story puzzle. I love how you make each character come to feel so real that they feel like friends that we all love and cheer on as they try and piece together their feelings for one another. I love all the banter between the twins and their mates and Nors and his Ash are going to be an awesome couple and I can't wait for the next installment! I get goose bumps just thinking about it as the anticipation builds!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Yessssssssss!!!!!!!

I totallly lovedddddddddddd this chapter, *grins slightly* but then Nors is my personal favorite and can't wait to ready more... Keep up the excellent work hon.

Donna

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm so glad u brought their story back...it's so cute how they are acting around each other, tip toeing around. Now it's time for them to get past it, talk and have some fun!

jennaheartjennaheartover 13 years ago
Lord

I dont think I could love this story anymore than I do.

Awesome work.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
as always you are amazing

My very dear friend, you are so talented. I feel very privilleged to have seen your talent blossom and grow from the first story. You are like fine wine - you just get better and better the longer you are around. The more you write the better you get. I will be a fan for life.

hugs

Kate

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Great

Great update on Ash and Nors... you do realize they should adopt a kid and name it Nash right? (l.o.l) jk Anywho I am sooo glad that Nors isn't going to fight what he feels for Ashleigh although his initial hesitance to breach their already existing relationship is completely understandable; he was just waiting for her to heal...his trying to send her back to the Hanlon compound would have done more damage than good, but he would not have been able to do it anyhow, he would have gone stir crazy without her. I do so hope they end up together quick cause they seem like such a great couple together.

-392OhMyGoodness

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great per usual

i just cannot wait for the council to react, i do not think the vampires would stand a chance, and i think that an accidental love bite is going to be the cause, when the vamps find out the wolf bite defeats the poison, but that is may thought on the subject

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
:)

Oh Jaz that's just rude leaving us hanging like that.

I mean they just sound like they're going to jump on each other and rip each others clothes off as soon as Cedar and Alexie leave the house.

Well it would be nice if that happened infact am surprised Ashleigh isn't chucking em out lol, Its not like either would complain cause they want to go home and be together.

Glad to see it's not just me asking for another chapter. I think a sit in protest is called for until you post the next chapter lol.

Fantastic writing hun keep it up :)

Sol (Jazz' Groupie) xxxxxxxxx

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
3 couples...

Since there are three couples in this story, will it be three times as long? I, for one, would love that! Thanks for keeping chapters coming!

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
Try as they might...

these big strong overconfident men can't resist can they? This chapter was so sweet they way Nors is trying to be such a gentleman and getting foot-in-mouth disease. Well done now all we need is ... MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Good work jc,i agree with the other, hope u found a way about vamp bite were.love u&thanks a looot

mira98mira98over 13 years ago
male wolf x female vamp?

:x just thought the variety wasn't enough. I'm more interested in the technicalities of how you're going to make them mate though :O

I'm a little freaked out by Ashleigh and her split personality :/ maybe you have to explain better how wolves can get really wild and suppress the human personality or something. Even if Nors get impressed with her 'wild' side, I don't see how consistent it can be for Ashleigh to have a different side because all along I read it as Nors liked Ashleigh for that fragile and sweet personality. And I don't understand why all the wolves have one similar 'fiesty' personality? Um, aren't they different? Do correct me if I'm wrong and I'll reread the parts..

And about Nors, I understand that he can't let Ashleigh go, but with more experience on his side, shouldn't he handle this dilemma better? And from what I have read, all three vamps have not explained to their women how their mating will cause a potential civil war. (IDK: I don't remember stuff really well if stories are posted a week apart ._.) What will happen if they do explain? Will any of the women resist the mating pull so that they can protect their own kind?

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Stupendous!!!!

Im at a loss for words it was so good. Screw groupie love !!! Im your new fanatic!!!!! Next chapter!!!!!! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!!!! Two snaps in a circle!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
You always leave me

wanting more. Great job! Although I am a big fan of strong female characters, it's kind of nice to see a weaker, needier wolf like Ashleigh. She's not an alpha or a beta but she's a good person and it will be fun to watch her come into her own. Can't wait to see her bring Nors to his knees. Is it Thursday yet?

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
Still Addicted

To this story line!!! It just gets better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

really brilliant. thought this was the best chapter in the series by far. a lot of sexual tension but not a lot of action...so agonizing

its amazingly addictive. thanks mate..

by the way when is the next chapter coming ?

jrhoneyjrhoneyover 13 years ago

i really really adore your stories! the plots are so good! it just seems to get better and better! i really like how you twist and turn the plots too~! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never enough!

This chapter is like all your others. To short, to engaging and to exciting to not be able to go onto the next chapter. Can't you give up something like food (or sleep)? And keep on writing ? Alteratively - Give up work, find an agent, publisher etc, let us know where and when & we'll buy the whole book so it can be consumed in one sitting. Well done (again!)

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the next ch. I love your stories so much. You made me cry at times in previous chapters when ash and Nors met. *sigh* Love Love your saga and will be first in line to buy this if you publish it.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
I just knew

I just knew this afternoon from my sister bout this chapter. How come i missed it while i always check the newest stories every single day from this website? But its better late than never. Once again Jaz, this is good, i do love the way you wrote bout Nors and Ash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
but seriously now, i need to go to sleep.

Woman! This story is addictive. I started it hours ago promising myself to turn in "early" (i.e. after chapter 3), but here I am debating whether to continue on to chapter 8 (at 5 am!!). This my third sleepless night thanks to your works and if I didn't love your writing so much, I'd be really upset with you.

Yes, I'm blaming you for my lack of self-control. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Good for Sleep

The previous comment by Anonymous is SOOO true....I'm also trying to convince myself to go to sleep and stop reading, but I tried telling myself that several chapters ago...it is now 1am and I am doubting I'll be able to turn this thing off. You really should get your stories published so that I can hide the books and get some sleep for once :)

soulrazrsoulrazrabout 13 years ago
Who needs sleep?

I seriously have stayed up an entire night reading some of your ealier stories. I was yawning over and over the next day, but it was sooo worth it!

That was some of your ealier works, I dont know how but you just keep getting better!

It is currently past 5 AM and I probably will not sleep at all untill I have read at least a couple more chapters.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10about 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I especially loved the dream sequence at the beginning. Your discriptions were spot on and so visceral that I felt as though I were there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nors :)

so very happy Nors is back, i was a little worried he wouldn't be. i know im behind and you've already written more, but please keep writing you're amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Okay, I'm a night worker and I haven't been to bed yet....

...and yet I can't seem to stop reading the next chapter....

You have a gift for storytelling. Your gift is especially appreciated in your genre of erotica. Thank you for such fine storytelling and lustful detailed descriptions of characters thinking, especially before, during, and after sex. You're a treasure. Keep up the good work!

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
Poor Nors!!!!!

The torture you've put him through is just mean Jaz. I'm sure you're going to make it up to him in another mind blowing scene, but I couldn't help writhe in pain for the poor guy. Also glad to see I'm not the only insomniac trying to read straight through.

Just for the record you're never to old to have sex in the car, you just tend to cramp up a little more ;-D

Hot Hot Hot!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS RELATIONSHIPS PROGRESS AND INDIVIDUALS CONNECT

new mores must develop or all may be lost. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Loooved it

Loved this chapter. Poor Nors you are ruthlessly putting him thru hell I love it I'm sure all will be made up to him tho. Ok so everyone has a favorite character mines Nors I think. It's hard to decide and I agree never too old to have sex in a car so sexy lol. Very well written especially on the dream. Great chapter I still wish the vamps could bite their mates that'd be so hott

tiffuhhnee15tiffuhhnee15about 12 years ago
Love it

Ok this is the second time im going through your stories and i love them even more. Fav couple has to be Nors and Ashleigh. They are too cute. But fav vamp is hands down Dimitri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sweet...

I love Ashley and Nors, such a cute couple. I love that he is huge but a big softie. And I have to say, these vampire men are super horny!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Just wondering - how come vampires have siblings when they cannot have children?

RegnzRegnzalmost 2 years ago

Strixaluco

Because human siblings can be turned into vampires

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES