The Council Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,499 Followers

He eased between her thighs, leaning forward to capture a nipple in his mouth and suck on it gently as he groaned his pleasure at her taste. Her body was just sinful, her taste the most delicious aphrodisiac in the world. He could feast against her softness for hours on end and never grow tired of doing so.

He kissed and nuzzled her breasts, teasing the taut peaks until they were so hard they looked almost painful and Cedar's breath was hissing out in loud pants. He then firmed his touch, his hot mouth suckling hard against each nipple as she cried out and arched against his mouth. The sweet scent of her arousal filled the room, making his cock ache to be inside her sexy body.

Cedar writhed against him as he tortured her breasts as only he could. If he kept it up she was in danger of cumming just from the incessant pull of his mouth on her aching peaks. Each sharp tug was going straight between her legs, endless waves of pleasure washing over her.

"Alexei, I need you," she moaned softly, pulling at his hair to bring his mouth to hers in a hot, desperate kiss. She was on fire for him and didn't want to wait. She pulled at his jeans, freeing his thick cock and stroking it urgently as he groaned loudly and pressed himself into her hands. He pulled away with a muffled growl and hastily stripped off his jeans.

She rose to her knees on the sofa, pulling him off balance so he fell down beside her. She was straddling his hips instantly, pressing her wet heat against his rigid shaft and rubbing against him sensuously.

"Fuck!" he growled loudly, his arms coming around her as he pressed against her pussy urgently, his mouth fastening on hers for a hard, wet kiss. "You're fucking killing me here, Cedar," he groaned as she teased his cock mercilessly with her body, refusing to let him slip inside. He knew he could overpower her, take control of their lovemaking but the look of pleasure on her face held him in check. His woman wanted to be the one in control so he let her.

"Do you want me, Alexei?" she teased lightly, sliding sensuously against him, her fingers threading in his hair and pulling his head back. She ran her other hand over his chest, tweaking at his nipples hard until he cried out and pressed against her, his nostrils flaring as his breath hissed out loudly.

"You know I do, witch!" he growled, moving his hands to her hips to halt her exquisite torture and line himself up with her hot opening.

"Thought so," she laughed breathily, sliding down onto his straining cock at the same instant he thrust up and impaled himself inside her. They groaned in unison as their bodies joined, both freezing in the moment to stare deeply into each others eyes.

"I love you," Cedar whispered, her heart and soul pouring into the three words.

His nostrils flared again and pleasure danced across his face as he raised her up and then pulled her back down onto his body in a slow, torturous movement.

"I love you," he breathed softly raising his head for her soft, gentle kiss as he began to slowly grind deep inside her.

Cedar moaned into his mouth as they rocked together in a gentle, loving dance, his body filling her so completely. They had made love many times, often wild and passionate, sometimes tender and romantic but nothing surpassed this moment. The intensity of the emotional bond between them seemed to elevate this joining into something so much more spiritual than anything they had shared before.

Alexei loved his wolf with all of his heart and soul, stroking into her hot sheathe with a tenderness he wasn't aware he was capable of. Something about her telling him she loved him seemed to have triggered something within him. He wanted to show her just how much she meant to him, just how precious she was to him.

He took her passionately, sending her quickly crashing over into her release, holding himself back so he could enjoy watching her shatter against him. He held her close as she collapsed against him, soothing her with gentle strokes of his hands down her back until her breathing evened out.

Then he began again, raising and lowering her onto his cock as he thrust into her in the same slow, loving movements he'd used before. He wanted to cum so badly but he wasn't ready to stop bringing her pleasure. He built her slowly back up until her moans were coming so close together it was hard to tell where one started and another began. He could feel her ready to peak once more and stroked into her hard to send her flying again into the heady heights of ecstasy.

As she came down from her second climax, he twisted on the sofa until she was lying beneath him, his rock hard cock still buried deep within her delectable body. He stared down at his wolf, running his hands slowly over her sweat slickened skin. "You're beautiful," he murmured softly, pressing into her body with a long, hard thrust.

His need rose up and he began to drive hard and fast into her tight pussy. He growled loudly as she sheathed him over and over again, her hips rising to meet him despite her weariness at having achieved two mind blowing orgasms already. He knew he wouldn't last long, his body aching to achieve its own release.

Cedar wrapped her legs and arms tightly around Alexei and pressed eagerly against him as he thrust furiously into her body. His breathing was harsh and ragged, his beautiful face tight with strain as he sought his own bliss within her body. The expression on his face was enough to send her shattering for a third time, her climax taking her completely by surprise because she hadn't thought she had anything else to give him after the first two.

As her velvety walls contracted around his thick shaft, he cried out loudly, her name ripping from his lips as he swelled deep inside her and began to release thick ropes of cum into her beautiful body. He shook with the sheer intensity of his climax, her own pleasure fuelling his.

It seemed like forever before Alexei could breathe again with anything that bordered on normality. He kissed Cedar gently, loving her lips with soft strokes of his tongue before slipping inside to taste her leisurely. God, how he loved his wolf. She was everything to him and he knew he was completely lost to her forever.

He finally moved them so they were lying face to face on their sides, arms and legs still firmly wrapped around each other.

"Oh, I fixed the cupboard door," he finally said with an expression of smug satisfaction on his face.

Cedar opened her eyes to look at him and burst into peels of laughter. "Wow, guess that means I've found myself the perfect man then," she laughed softly, her laughter being cut off by his hard kiss to halt her teasing.

With a contented sigh, she surrendered to her vampire, kissing him back before settling against his hard body and allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,499 Followers