All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 13 years ago
the range of emotions...

that you take us through are unprecedented. From anger, fear, hatred but most of all the deep abiding love that your characters experience sometimes makes me wonder if i'll ever find something even remotely close to it.

Keep up the good work, anxiously awaiting the next chapter :)

IpFc22IpFc22over 13 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Thanks once more for the amazing journey you've got all of us going on, Jaz! I am s-o-o-o glad this Ch. arrived when it did. You see, I was starting to suffer from really bad "stories by Jaz" withdrawal symptoms... teehee.

Reading your *hard* work has been/is an incredibly exhilarating ride on so many levels - some of which beibeegyrl_109 alluded to - and with the added allure that the v.best itself is yet to come. Keep up the great work! :-)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

loretta lives, ash and nors trying to get things together and oooh caleb telling off freya

the plot thickens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is simply a beautiful chapter. Thankyou.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Code Blue...Almost!!!!!!

I completely understand why this is your favourite chapter Jaz, it was just spectacular! I almost had the need for a home defibrillator, as my heart actually stopped when Andrei bit Loretta, but you would never be that cruel. My heart was restarted due to the intense love that surrounds and embodies these couples, and continues to ache for the happy ending I know you are capable of.

I enjoyed 'meeting' Nors' sister Freya and can imagine the rollarcoaster ride that she's going to take you on (character wise). I hope you have a great time on vacation, and relax knowing that there will be plenty of nagging and desperate fans awaiting your return...I'll be one of them...hehehehehehehe ;)

Groupie number 1 - Z

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Almost Forgot...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

:P Z

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Excellent

Jazz, once again you make this an enjoyable chapter. But the plot thickens with Nors sister. Can she really keep quiet and be a friend? The council, can Andrei prevent an all out war? How long till Andrei tells his brother and Nor's about the mating? Oh, so many questions to be answered and you are going on vacation.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
One of my favourites too!!

You really had me up and down with this one, heart in the throat kind of stuff. Genius!!! And the way you've introduced the wild child Freya - brilliant.

Do you think you need some 'encouragement' to continue? Consider yourself ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Blood

I think the 10 days it took Lorreta to heal had something to do with living. I think she already made a change to accept vampire blood. I still was worried though. Great chapter. Wow the other vamps and wolfs are going to get their asses whipped by hybred vamp-wolfs when this is over.

whitesabretoothwhitesabretoothover 13 years ago
Curious but expected.

i think it was her bite... couldn't have been his blood as he knew Were could heal with Vampire blood, perhaps her wolf gene altered his vampire gene just enough not to kill her when he bit her.

Awesome chapter and i hope Freya finds a wolfy friend...

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Ok so I panicked....

This new setup is ok but after reading the first page I freaked.... I couldn't find in my panic the button indicating a second page to be read. I was thinking no way would she be that cruel to us! I wrote you a nasty note and had to delete it after scrolling down the page :)

What a silly thing for Nors to say "Could anything else go wrong?".

Of course it can and it will..... sounds like your about to let it all loose!

I am wondering if Freya will find her mate...

Caleb must be getting tired of wandering around fixing everyone's problems and i like how he always thinks about doing one thing then saying Annie wouldn't like it and controlls himself.

I really thought it would be Alexei who lost control but this is way better.....

Andrei finally admitting his love and then oops the loss of control... perfect in every way!

Hope you can relax and have fun on vacation!

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wee!

Loved it! I do want to know where the link is for other chapters in the story.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good job

Nice on Jaz. I'm glad we've solved the bite issue, at least for one of them. :) Looking forward to more.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
WOW WOW!!!

what a nice chapter Jaz. :) oh, not nice..but hot, hot hot. that's my, our girl. :) more please.... :) and i will not hurry you this time coz u know how to identify urgency. hahaha. :) nice work again. :) can't wait to read the next chapterssssss..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW! The bite, the argument, the sex!

Awesome as usual! Looking forward to the next chapter. How many are in the series? Have a wonderful vacation.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
A bite AND a knot? Wonder Twins powers activate!

Whoohoo! The comeback of my favorite Wonder Twin couple and a complete mating. It don't get much better than this!

Oh, and is it me or does anyone else think that Freya needs to "get some" so she can calm the hell down??? Sounds pretty frustrated to me--I'm just sayin'

Most excellent Jaz, thanks so much for meeting your contractural obligation. Now, off with you and have a great time but please don't forget about us.

kat

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Amazing

I don't know how you do it. You continue to take twist and turns that keep me on the edge of my seat. The first bite and a Vamp w/a love knot. You had Nors & Ash truly arguing, that I never expected. Ash is growing from a child into a compassionate woman. Freya makes me nervous for Ash, I see her evilness coming back. And Caleb, sometimes I wonder how I could love him, his dark-side makes him the most fearsome of all the Vamps.

I hope you have the most enjoyable getaway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woohoo!

at first with the knot my thought was "you can't do that!"

and my immediate second thought was "hell yeah! this is fantasy baby!" lol

YOU ROCK Jazcullen!! This story is so much fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most excellent update Jaz....

With this story you are really spoiling us...! (perhaps a new character called Ferrero Rocher for Freya? - although I think you might need to be British to understand that....! :) )

Love all the new developments. My heart almost stopped too when Andrei bit Loretta, and wondered if you could be so cruel - but no! Hurrah!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday. I will have try and stop myself from checking for updates everyday - its a bit depressing when they're not there...

F (I must create myself a logon one of these days.... hey, perhaps Ferrero Rocher!!)

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 13 years ago
This chapter is the best(so far lol)!!!

Let me tell you, when he bit Loretta my reaction was, 'oh sh*t, he killed her' and I said it out loud at work lol. People at work was asking me who and what happened. This chapter is amazing, I'm glad they can have their interspecies mating. Thanks for the update Jaz, you continue to amaze me.

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
I am running out of words to compliment you with!!!

I am going to need a Thesaurus pretty soon!!! Jaz you are fantastic! I love each and every pair in this story! I just wish you would write faster!!

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Finally

The hybrids emerge. I must say I'm wondering how far you'll let them go. How far you'll let them even out. It'll be interesting to see how this continues, especially in the confrontation the is currently looming somewhere beyond the horizon.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Could anything else go wrong?

Quite the cliff hanger!

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
A-A-AHHH!

You can't "to be continued..."!! You have to keep writing, NOW! Please?

Brilliant as always, Jaz. I'm looking forward to your next installment. I literally log on as soon as possible in the mornings to see if you've added anything! I'm completely addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmmm

Im thinking maybe freya needs a little wolf romance in her life maybe one of cedars brothers!!!Think i might actually cry when this story is actually over and done with i will be vvv depressed lol

Max

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

OMG once again im in JAZZZZZ heaven.....

Loved the twist and turns in this...wolf knots, arguements and a bitch of a sister who is just calling out for a little lupine taming!!!

Enjoy your break but dont forget us Jazettes waiting patiently (or not) for the next nailbiting installment.. XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

Once again im in Jazzzzzzzzz Heaven..

Loved the twists and turns of this chapter...wolf knot on a vampire, Mates arguing and a bitchy vamipic sister in desperate need of some lupine taming..

Have a fantastic break and come back to the Jazettes waiting patiently (or not) for the next nailbiting installment..XX

ErayniaErayniaover 13 years ago
More More More!

I couldn't begin to tell you all the feelings coursing through me once I finished this chapter. I'll admit it, I think I even cried a little at a few points. You're writing just keeps progressively better with each chapter. I eagerly await more chapters, and more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
right so...

2 things im begging you not to do: too be continued and """Could anything else go wrong?"""... just dont... ever... otherwise, stop traveling and get back to writing/finishing this excellent series so you can start on another! (no rest for you!!! just kidding... but seriously, GREAT SCOTT! MOAR PLOX!) ~|~ Anon1856

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Stupendous!

You little minx!

Leaving us for your travels after a stunning chapter like that, what are we going to do, knit???

All I can say is you had better hurry back - my brothers grim are just starting to get interesting and I need another Romanov fix straight away, with maybe a side order of Nors thrown in!!

DEFINITELY THE BEST YET - LOVED IT XxX

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was awesome!!!

Amazing!!! I was so touched that I cried...

Enjoy your travel, I hope it will inspire u to continue writing like this...

Please don't stop writing!!!

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 13 years ago
Rapture

I am unable to stop reading this amazing story! All the books have kept me reading throughout the nights and early mornings!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Party... party... party

Have a great holiday Jaz... we will miss you of course but your break is extremely well deserved and overdue!

Oh... FYI ... this has to be my fav chapter to date of all the series, just to see L & A relationship change and the beauty in which it was written.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Congrats!!!!

This chapter was everything you said it would be, loved every second of it, I cried with Andrei when he thought he had killed his beloved mate and again with joy as she opened her eyes, then only to sob again for Nors as his sister broke his heart and then mended it. I am going to go and buy another box of tissues so I'll be ready for the next enthralling enstallment! I do tend to get strange looks from family when they see tears rolling down my cheeks. LOL

Thanks again O' Evil one.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

It just hit me like a ton of bricks just how into your stories I am. When I read that his fangs had pierced her artery I actually gasped, thinking OMG he can't do that...WOW! What a way to start out the chapter. I loved the entire thing! Will be waiting as patiently as possible for the next one. You have seriously made my night!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I have been waiting for one of the Vamps to forget and then bite their mate! I have wondered if Loretta could survive it because Andrei gave her his blood to help her heal. Great story!

jenni_tujenni_tuover 13 years ago
Just amazing!

Beyond amazing. Every chapter gets better and better!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
not enough words

cannot say more than that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your stories!!

Awaiting your next chapter. Hope its coming soon.

K.

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
You are killing me!!

One minute my heart is racing, then breaking for Andrei then racing again then breaking for Nors. . Oh what a cruel way to go Jaz. I had tears! This was just toooo good, no words can describe. Fantastic =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Redundant :-)

Jaz

I can't add anymore more praise to that which has already been posted! Really hope you have a great holiday & really really really hope that you take a pen & paper with you - just in case you get the uncontrollable urge write when you hadn't intended to (offers up prayers to the gods). Hurry back refreshed & renewed so we can all get our next "fix". I'll just keep checking in case you post early ;-)

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
will there be pitter patters?

Okay, I have to say, and it is repetitive, another great chapter. I worried that Andrei would go crazy after biting Loretta because I expected her to die. Now, after hearing about the knot, I really wonder if Andrei will be able to change to wolf form. Also, will there somehow be little pitter patters of baby Andreis and baby Lorettas? You have my mind really wondering now.

Again, another great adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I don't know if I want you to update regularly or not! On one hand, I can't wait to hear more, on the other hand, every update means we are closer to the end and I never want it to stop.

Thanks for excellent stories, and pls keep it up. let us know if you decide to get published coz I would definitely buy your books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

but then i knew it would be, Thank you for making this chapter a wonderful one, and i have to admit i even cried when Freya finally came to her senses.

and now i have to wait for the next one aargghh! lol

have a nice trip hun.

hugs, Tess

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Story

I love this story and it's great wondering what is going to happen to the three vampires that are mated to were wolves.

I cannot wiat for the chapter.

Keep writing this thrilling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Your gift with words is truely amazing. I am the type of reader who can not put down the book once they start reading and that is how I feel when I read your stories. Thank you for the time and energy that you put in to your stories. Have fun and be careful in your travels, but do not forget paper and pen. for I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars and more

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
IM SUING!!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!??? YOU KNOW IM CRAZY AND YOU KNOW I'LL SUE!!!! HE BIT HER HOLY SHITAKI!!!! YOU MADE ME CHOKE ON THE HOT TEA I WAS DRINKING AND IT SCORTCHED MY THROAT!!!! YOU ARE THE EPITOMY OF ALL THINGS EVIL JAZ!!!! NOW HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! HAVE FUN ON YOUR HOLIDAY!! YOUR FANATICAL HHIC

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
...

Love this chapter! BUT...I had a mini panic attack when I thought that Loretta was going to die. I was sooo relieved when she wasn't dead lol. Love your writing, and I will be (im)patiently awaiting for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely loved it! No matter how long the chapters are, it is just never enough. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Have a great trip!

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
STELLAR

Another stellar 2 chapters! It's all I can say makes me a little jealous that the editor gets to read it all first grrr!!! But as long as this group like to play wolf games I am game to read about them. Enjoy your vacay!!!

KemeKemeover 13 years ago
Woah~

Another fantastic chapter, but who said you could go on holidays and leave us hanging.. huh? huh?! *laughs*

I agree with the others who have posted already, I think my heart stopped when I read the part with Andrei's fangs in her throat, was very much a "Noooooooooo!!! What are you doing?! idiot! IDIOT!!" moment, am now very much looking forward to seeing where you take them.

Its also nice to see a bit more about Freya, was beginning to wonder about her and what she's like. Never expected her to be a brat though, good job.

Anywhoo, I hope you enjoy your time away, looking very much forward to the next instalment.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

AWESOME!!!! I loved this chapter. The whole scene with Loretta and Andrei was really beautiful. The scene where he bit her was great! I figured in my heart you wouldn't kill her but it was shocking of course and well-played when he kept drinking and was enjoying it before he realized what he'd done. I had been wondering about them being able to communicate in their heads and it certainly adds to the closeness of their mating. I hope they'll let the others know soon.

Caleb is awesome. Is he the oldest of the ancients? He seems to be the most respected by all of them. I was worried Freya might betray them so I'm glad Caleb reemed her out. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Where are you going? Have a safe and fun trip!

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
And the light at the end of the tunnel is?...

...well that appears to be a nice bright light in the ceiling!<br/>

So now we get to wait and see the results of research. Is having been significantly healed by vampire blood enough? How about just the wolf's bite? or the bite plus a few weeks for the changes to mount in the vampire? Some other as-yet unknown random factor? There is another light further down the tunnel and it could still be an approaching train.<br/>

Interesting to hear a little more about Freya, more to come?<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A surprising ending to come

OK, I have known all along that you would not leave us unsatisfied. Please let the miracle of children be part of the ending. What a batch of new emotions for the vamps to actually father children! Thank you for turning me on to this genre.

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Another great one!!

All I can say is wow, wow, wow! I'm happy about Ash & Nors' relationship, it's so endearing and real to me :) Thanks for sharing!

Zee~

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
I am at a loss for words

Jazz, I have read your stuff from the beginning and am amazed at how your talent grows with each chapter. This one was totally mind blowing. As others have stated - i have run out of words to praise you with. I will be a fan of yours forever. I would read your stories even if there was not all the hot steamy sex, because your plots and twists are so wonderful. Enjoy your vacation - you deserve it so much. But you better post a new chapter the very minute you return. Hugs to you.

Kate

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Doesn't Nors know

never to ask that question? If you ask 'could anything else go wrong', something else is bound to happen. Surely he must have learned that in his long life?

Great chapter. I had a feeling it would be Loretta and Andrei first. Love their relationship but I'm still an Alexei girl. It took me nine chapters to decide on that and (for now) I'm sticking to it.

I wonder how Alexei is going to react to the news and how he'll feel about breaking his promise to Cedar.

Looking forward to more! I'm actually glad I got to this chapter late, since it means less time until the next chapter! Can't wait!

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
Oooooooooooooo

Frey so needs to get a male wolf I reckon lol

and awwww Nors bless him I mean you just want to slap him and Ashleigh for being daft sand say your together like you should be now sort it out and stop messing about lol

Fabby Chapter am off to read the next now :)

Great Stuff Jazz more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I guess the next one will be here tomorrow he he he :0)

SOL aka JAzz' Groupie xxxxxxxxxx

AlphaMateAlphaMateover 13 years ago
I'm speechless and choked!!

Okay, first I must warning another user. Never eating while reading your story. Coz, that was what happening to me, I have to remember to breath, and the next thing I know, I choked out of my meal, that's not a pleasant thing to feel, and that's all because andrei bite loretta so suddenly and I'm not anticipating it!! Well your story is so blowing up my mind I cannot think anything and a part of me glad I read your story now, not while it post, cause that definitely making me not able to study for my exam. Anyway, you deserve 100 not just 5!! And THANK YOU so much for posting your story.

P.S: freya definitely in NEED of a dominant mate, brody perhaps?*wink*

tanilctanilcover 13 years ago
great story.

As much as i love all the characters from this series, i cant get enough of nors and ashleigh. more please. thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A little therapy with the story?

Hmmmm?!! Strong characters with over the top tempers and faults and yet wisdom and an attempt at tolerance? Give me a f@*king break! Hundreds, nope, thousands of years of life and to walk out the door and be called out by the big bad scary older vamp going to change her wild & wicked temp in 30 minutes? Lord luv a duck...where's the damn sex? This character and plot scene didn't work...really...oh yeah...fiction....riiiiight.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 13 years ago
Holy crap!

That was good! I have been anxious to see what effects the wolf gene would have on the vampires. I love how you add complication after complication. That is the mark of a truly great writer.

vixenfurryvixenfurryalmost 13 years ago
sooo...

... i was sitting there reading this chapter and thinking, "it's 1:30 in the morning, i should go to bed after this chapter." and then i finished it and now i HAVE to read the next one!!! lol

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
Great chapter as usual.

You just love to make my heart stop. Knowing the outcome still didn't prep me for that. Can't wait to see more Freya she is one of my faves from ALWH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Better and better. I am with the others. Early morning and I have to get my son up in a few hours for school. New characters added and with so much emotion. I love it. Off to the next chapter, I am.

V.Cotton

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SIBLINGS DONT ALWAYS AGREE

but due to time constraints anything could be possible. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Omg

Omg what a chapter I was wondering when or if the vamps could bite their mates without hurting them. I was eager to find out. I'm so happy they can fully mate. Now I'm eager for the others to mate. And it's killing me to kno how your gonna solve the issue of the council. And btw I loved the river scene so sexy and Hott and romantic

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
If you're wondering how come no one commented since 2010.....

...it's because everything positive, appreciative and in loving gratitude for sharing such stories and talent with us that can be said has been said.... Sad to say.,.I even got the "Wonder Twins power activate" reference from one of the comments...god I'm old... anyway Sensai...we're so awed and so anxious to get to the rest of the story to read [late to work, not going to work...calling in sick...not taking a shower,,.just reading one story after another] we just go on and give our 5 star ratings and keep on reading..okay 3 or 4 stars when there's no sex...but that's no reflection on your writing....just on my horndoggedness for HOT SEX!!! Entee way...It's your universe Sensai and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! (Yeah...this one got a 5...if there was a 15 I'd given it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have to make one minor disagreement

With the previous comment.

I'm good with less sex in the stories from time to tome. You see, I don't read them for the sex, I read them for the Story !!!

Awesome characters and interactions, So realistic despite the setting.

Please keep up the good work. I'm new to your stories as I don't generally read in non human but these stories are excellent.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More more more

I think u should put more sex in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seconded, with some Spoilers..

Your stories don't need the sex, except that married/mated couples generally do it, so it makes sense logically. Anyone reading your stories just for the sex can surf for free porn, hell with them.

I love me some Freya. Her, Rayne and Lily are my favorite females. When does the Queen come to the surface? I've never been really fond of Annie, she is too saccharine for me, gag worthy, but as a vamp she seems a bit more real. Great stories, sorry that I'm reading them backwards, but what can you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the comment below

Read them in the correct order!

AranderAranderabout 10 years ago

If these were buy-able I would spend a good deal of my hard earned money to have these in paper form instead of killing my phone battery every night. This is my 3rd time through the series and I'm STILL crying, laughing, gasping and "oh fuck no!"-ing as I read.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Never!....

...Ever!......Ask "Could anything else go wrong?"

Cause you're setting yourself up for a painful dose of hardtimes.

While the Norns cackle gleefully in the background at your pitiful presumption of Free Will.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
whoah

I actually find myself agreeing with something fanfare said. (cue end of the universe theme music)

That is just begging for disaster to befall you.

LNJones34LNJones34about 3 years ago

This is my first reading of this fantastic story. I was wondering what the wolf gene was going to do.

I am hoping to read about a vamp/wolf pregnancy.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

I know I'm late to the story but... If Aaron knew there were 3 matings, why is he only helping train 1? Just seems like a lightbulb should have turned on over that man's head

jtc3247jtc324727 days ago

Of course you know that last question is one you should never ever ask because it is a cursed question that when asked something else goes wrong in a major way. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES