All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 13'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
So Sad, The girls are so strong

I had tears in my eyes most of the story. I being a hopeless romantic sometimes. I felt like I was there feeling the anguish the girls were and Loretta's sadness when she shifted knowing it aborted her baby/babies. Lets home the speed in which she is progressing has already passed. I loved this chapter. Let the Vampire council burn next chapter.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Kedoush

That Daniel guy just totaled. Yeah! Never really like slimy bastards like him. He so deserves it for what he did to Ash and Loretta. I really feel with her. But at least she did it knowingly and won't hate Andrei now. And damn you do a good job. Way to go Lady.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
The shit is about to hit the fan!

Stephan's right--Daniel and Roberto are already dead, they just don't know it. So's every other vamp in that room, hell, in the complex if they try to stop the Dream team.

Please tell me that the combo of vamp and were blood has saved my favorite couple's little "Lilac". I was almost in tears when Andrei realized that one, Loretta could lose the baby and two, that he loved his daughter. Let there be a miracle, PLEASE!

Great chapter as usual, MEJ. Please don't make us wait til next Friday for the follow up.

21Hayden1221Hayden12over 13 years ago
Lynch Mob

I'm seeing all your fans forming an online lynch mob to kill the council members. lol. Great chapter can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

What a great chapter. My only problem with it is I have to wait for the next update..... ggggrrrr

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Aaaahh but why?!

I had to wait 9 days for this chapter (yes I counted lol). . I was a good little girl but I don't think I'm capable of that anymore. I shed tears with this one Jaz. Damn, can't wait for the next one!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
loved it

i loved this chapter but now i have to wait for the next chapter please hurry

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
Well, not how I would have written it...

But still real good, maybe better than the way it would have went with me at the keybord...

But I would have the half vamp babies be able to survive a few shifts early on.

This way helps the carictor delvelipment better then mine, and this guy was nearly in tears reading this chapter from it's emotions. However I would have had Frea and Peatro meet and fall in love while rescuing the wolves so...

I still like the way you wrote it, I should add.

And so does my gryphon, in fact he's purring...

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
WOW!

Did anyone else realize that Rafe just brought a room of not only wolf's but vamps to a stand still.... I would say his alpha power (a mighty one at that) has been released!

I am so glad you allowed Loretta to find out about the baby... She was able to make the decision to shift fully knowing the consequence of doing so!

I guess we didn't stop to think that Loretta herself would be the one to save Ash.... Smart move telling them she belonged to Nors.... Something tells me from the other vamps behavior that Nors may be a tad more violent then the other ancients...

Here I go again speculating....

One thing I am pretty sure of.... dealth is about to happen!

ps loved the way you brought the youngling back in...

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Wanting More

Thank you Jaz for not killing Ash. I spent alot of time saying to myself "Will she do it.will she kill Ash, no she can't. You have packed this chapter w/ everything. Every emotion possible. We even have a Vamp shedding tears for his mate. And Loretta having to risk her child's or children life. Besides the fact we still have a Council to take over. You can't put much more into it. I will not so patiently be awaiting the next chapter.

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago
Ahhhhh shit!!!

Shit is hitting the fan! I can't wait for Daniel and Roberto to get what's coming to them. I hate that Loretta had to make a choice but sacrifices had to be made. There can be no war without casualties. Losing her baby/babies will put Andrei completely over the edge. The Council have no idea what they've asked for!!!

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
Awwwww

Fantastic Chapter Jazz made me cry. O really hope that babies do survive to surprise everyone. So much is happening in this one it makes e want to get in the story with everyone and help beat up Daniel and Co.

Mr wolf must be coming out or something lol

Write again soon :)

Sol Aka Jazz' Groupie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Excellent

Another well written story. Daniel and Roberto is in big trouble. Hurry up for the next piece, suspense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All I want to type is more more more! but i will refrain from that and just say excellent work as always.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
And Once Again

You post, I read same day......I check my computer several times a day to see if you have posted the next chapter of this truly addicting story!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
PS

I also wanted to add that I am practically dancing in my chair and chanting "their gonna get it!!" I surely hope that Daniel and Roberto get tortured before Andrei and Nors kill them!!! I could so picture them each taking shots and torturing them to make sure that both Andrei and Nors were able to exact vengeance for each of their mates.

VjaxVjaxover 13 years ago
Very Nice

Another wonderful chapter, as always a joy to read. Rafe's alpha qualities asserting themselves with Vampwolves a really nice touch. Freya a bit high strung, perhaps a wolf could help her be a bit more....grounded, hehe. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful chapter!!!!!!

Damn Jaz,

do you understand the emotions i went through with this chapter from fury to tears and everything in between, i can't wait for Andrei and Nors to come (not to mention EVERYONE else) to the rescue of Lorette and Ashleigh, i am so hoping that with the fast pregnancy that no harms come to the babies but with them being beating, it will be unlikely and that is where my tears come from. But the odd thing is that i seem to have a feeling that they will be fine. Very well i will keep this post short and tell you that i will be anxious for the next week to find out what happens and be waiting for alllllllll hell to break out in Chapter 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Wowwwwwwww

Jaz, this story has me stuck to it like glue.

I hope Loretta somehow manages to keep the baby and they are rescued in time. This story has had me in tears thinking they are going to die.

please don't let them die.

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Awsome!!!

You keep me on the edge of my seat with your writing. Love your mad skills at storytelling!! Wow. You ROCK! Please keep with the writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
way to go

Another great chapter.... Andrei losing it knowing something is wrong with Loretta Loretta and Ashleigh being kidnapped by Andrei rivals is great. then she finds out she pregnant....she shifts. i hope she didn't lose the baby/babies trying to protect herself...two different species that are strong should make the fetus extra strong. Can't wait until the next chapter to see Daniel and Roberto ass getting kicked.

SxxyMamacita3SxxyMamacita3over 13 years ago
AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Jaz you did it again!! I am absolutely going crazy with this story!! I am constantly checking for updates!! Don't make us wait too long for Ch 14!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait another week!! I swear, we all have said it before and so I am saying it again..YOU NEED TO PUBLISH THIS!!!! It is one heck of a story and it's keeping us all on the edge of our seats with anticipation!! love it !!!!!!!! Lydia

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
The end of every chapter

is torture. It's so painful to leave it there! Please tell me that Loretta will keep the child(ren). I expected Asheigh to be beaten within an inch of her life, so that the mating can be completed but for Loretta to have to choose between her life and her child's... it's horrible. How much more can they take?

The next chapter is not going to be pretty. I hope the guys rip them to shreds.

I didn't get my Cedar and Alexei fix... guess I'm going to have to wait a while for that... but I love them. I also thought it was interesting that the vamps recognize Rafe as their alpha and not Jared. Does this mean that he will have to take over as alpha of a new mixed pack?

Desperately awaiting the next chapter. Pretty please can it come early?!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Wow!

These are really strong women. I love it!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
FINALLY!!

Woman I have waited past my normal week for a fix and now you pull this.. Forget a civil war I say you have the wolves and the weres make a freakin bon fire in the grand canyon and start throwing any body that got a problem with inter-species mating into the pit starting with Daniel and Roberto---can you say flame on. And poor Loretta... the baby or babies I can't imagine having to make that choice in that instant... its was literally either make the sacrifice herself or leave it to Daniel and Roberto... so sad... I knew it was horrible the minute Andrei started crying... Andrei so big and mean and psychotic crying I can already see this story ending in many deaths.

Now on to happier things... Rafe... I knowed it... Rafe is prime alpha material especially for the vamp-weres... hmmm if Loretta's child/children do live any chance for Rafe becoming its/their alpha? You know I just thought of an awesome name to call Andrei, Nors and Alexei, vampire + were = veres... well okay its not awesome but at least its better than wamps l.o.l Anywho, I am so glad that Ashleigh isn't giving up, her bravery is something I was looking forward to. Anywho, like all of your other fans have already stated please don't make us wait until next Friday... or you'll be receiving a very curt e-mail from me l.o.l

-392OhMyGoodness

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you are awesome

You had me sitting in my car like a crazy person, shutting down after she shifted. You are just plain, Beast!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good stuff

You know I like it already. :) Dying to see what happens when the Romanovs show up -- and probably the bad guys will do some dying themselves.

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 13 years ago
wow

I really thought that the last chapter was addictive but wow this one is insanely awesome. It is left on an absolutely HUGE cliff hanger!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
thank you....

..........for not killing ash, so far!

i know it’s only fiction, but brilliant.

what a talent to keep to many enthralled.

keep going, can’t wait for the cavalry to arrive?!?!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
oh!!!

let the baby live!!! the baby has vampire blood....probably it can survive?? oh you are a master jazz.. do your wonderful work... write fast. :)

realtrealtover 13 years ago
Oh ya baby

Fab as ever, don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg love the story

Let the baby live lol. It'll be a miracle it already is :). Can't wait to see where you go with story I love it your a talented writer one of the best on the site I read.

Favorite Series so far!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

you keep doing it, keeping us so entertained, hooked and addicted to our wolves.

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 13 years ago
Not so evil

Ok Jazz, you continue to stun me in so many unexpected ways. This chapter was great. It did not affect me quite like the last one, however this one was more emotionally charged than the last (at least for me). The skill with which you wield the complex emotional tones of each character is amoung the best I've seen. The sense of tension you built is comparable to a tightly wound spring just straining against it's confines ready to explode at any minute. I thank you for not leaving it with a cliffhanger like last chapter ;) As with last week, I will intently watch for the next installment of this truly fantastic story!

SnjazzieshazzieSnjazzieshazzieover 13 years ago
omg

you just wanna make me cry dont you?

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Thank you...

I think it was really amazing how you wove in Andrei's emotions relating to his little lilac so at the point when he realised he may have lost her, he realised how much he wanted her.

On the flipside, you have Loretta and her awareness now. It was a hard call she made and my heart cried out for her at that point.

Fantastic read Jaz, thanks for giving us another beautifully written chapter (and saving yourself from the 'evil' slurs).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worth the wait.

Once again you stun your readers Jaz, the comments left show this time and time again. The magic you weave into your stories is just amazing and I (like all the rest) cant wait for the next, thrilling installment of The Council.

xxx

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 13 years ago
Latest instalment

Flip in 'eck, as we might say here in the UK.

Jaz, you have some talent girl. As broke as I am I'd buy your books if you put them in print, especially this one. Who'd have thunk Andrei could have feelings?

I never had kids - not by choice - but I'm grieving with Lorretta.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Change of pace

I would have thought you'd like all those 'evil' comments Jaz, as it makes for a good change of pace for you. What with all of these fantastic comments streaming in you might feel you need to throw us another cliffhanger like last week. As it is though this chapter was again beautifully woven and I just can't wait to find out how this all ends.

Keep up the great work, and don't forget to throw in some more miracles (like the baby living because its a hybrid) while your at it. Oh, I love the attention that your giving Andrei and Loretta - they are my favourite couple.

Forever and always a groupie - Z

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Sigh!

How did I know you would leave it before the boys came to rescue them! Again leaving us to worry for another week, great chapter btw although I think because the baby is part vamp that it will be ok! I know speculating again. LOL Nice to see Emily again. I hope you are not going to drag out the rescue in the next chapter, I really want to rip the bastard apart myself!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
BTW!

I like how Rafe's "ENOUGH" was the only way to calm Andrei's wolf it was very interesting and how Andrei only had to glance at Rafe to calm down after that. Mmmm, no I will not say what I am speculating I will wait and see on that issue.LOL

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
!!!!

Great chapter! I hope the next one is done soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out Happily Ever After (as much as possible).

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Amazing once again. This is one of my favorite chapters so far. There was so much in it! Hmm the whole Rafe thing was wierd. Why didn't Jarad try to control them? We know Rafe is an alpha...wonder if he'll start a pack of vampire wolves lol. It was a super emotional chapter. First, Ash being taken back to the moment all those years ago when vamps destroyed her world, then Andrei realizing how much he wanted their child and the guilt he felt. I was thinking thank God the dumbass vamps warned her she was pregnant, but I get why she had to. I have a feeling vamp-wolf babies will be tougher and can stand a shift...hope so!! The part where Loretta has to choose to shift was so heart-wrenching. I loved Emily coming back into the story! And it seems that Stephen really cares about her...Jaz, do I smell another story? pleeeaaasssee :) Well, I can't wait for the fireworks that will occur when the cavalry shows up....That is gonna be a great fight! I have high expectations for it but I'm sure you'll meet them. Can the wolves help fight when they can be killed so easily? Afterall, the vamps stood by them so I know they'd have no trouble doing so. Well, submit the next one soon please!!!!

I really hope you submit this to publishers. It (and all the stories from this world) deserves to be out on the shelves so others can enjoy it.

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago
My god you're amazing...

Just thought I'd share the love here. I'm so bad about commenting on these chapters, have to get better about that! This is getting so crazy! You can really tell that this is the final installment of the entire FTI series - it's just so much more intense! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time reading it. I can't believe we have to wait a whole week until the next chapter! Your writing is simply astounding! I have to admit, when I first started this piece, I thought to myself, there's no way she can top 'When Worlds Collide'. Nope. I was wrong. You can. Most definitely. Can't rave enough about this, but I must say I'm dying for the next part... DYING!

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 13 years ago
you bitch .....

how could u? after making us wait, u kill their baby and STILL leave us hanging. i am not pleased at all!!!!!!

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 13 years ago
UMMMMM...........

I'm not sure if I love or hate you right now!!!!! I stopped reading the last installment because I knew it would leave me wanting more. I was so excited to see that you had updated, so I went back to read chapter 12 and then what do you do? LEAVE ME HANGING! Ugh, why oh why? I guess I'll have to wait until next time! Thanks for an nail biting chapter!

jenni_tujenni_tuover 13 years ago
Heartbreaking!

As always the writing is fantastic and once more you left us hanging by that proverbial thread but this is heartbreaking. The title is appropriate but the chapter is gut wrenching. Great chapter. Terribly sad but great.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK

LOOSE, AND BEING THAT IT INVOLVES THE ANCIENTS AND THE HANLON PACK( AND A BUDDING ALPHA) I THINK TO QUOTE IVAN DRAGO ( I WILL BREAK YOU) IS ABOUT TO BE DONE ON A GRAND SCALE, KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hurry Up PLEASE!!!

I would just like to say that i am absolutely in love with this story since i started reading it a few days ago! But please! You can't leave us hanging like this! IT'S TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please, please, please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't kill the baby!

Love your work...so this is my theory for why the baby should not die because it has been said that the pregnancy is folowing the development of a wolf rather than a human gestation so that combined with a little vamp strength should save it. Please, please ,please don't let it die.

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
A Thought

Do you already have the story finished in your mind? Have you planned this torture in advance and like watching us squirm as we wait for the next chapter. If the answer is yes then send me the rest of the story and end my suffering please. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

IpFc22IpFc22over 13 years ago
PLEASE DON'T KILL THE BABY (OR BABIES)!

Have to agree with anonymous... Please please please don't kill Andrei & Loretta's baby! Or babies if there's more than one... pretty please!! I'm begging you, please let them be the exception to the rule. Perhaps because their daddy's a vampire and not just another regular wolf? Surely Andrei's DNA has got to give them some resilience??

Thanks for a great chapter nonetheless. Sad, but great.

A devoted fan,

-Lola

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 13 years ago
I say brava!

I'll add my vote to all the others for the baby to live cause it's a hybrid. It was so gut-wrenching to see

Andrei go through his grief and Loretta make her decision. And I'm am very pleased by Rafe showing his latent Alpha abilities. Very interested in seeing where that goes. But I am most excited about the shit hitting the fan in the next chapter. You would think that semi-inteligent beings would know that there are some people you just shouldn't mess with if you want your life to continue into the future. Oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
/agree...

with everyone here... HURRY UP... you create a cliffhanger THIS HUGE and make us wait a week... I can honestly say that I have yet to read a book/manga or otherwise, or seen a movie/anime or otherwise, that has had as huge of cliffhangers, and then personally been as upset/angry as I am right now in having to wait for the next ch...

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Overjoyed!!

I'm speechless all over again... more please as soon as you can!!! :)

Zee~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love this series

My heart is pounding. I can feel all the emotions your characters are going through. You have them so well developed. Its like watching this play out on a movie screen. But can you type faster? I can't handle the suspense.

ElizzyElizzyover 13 years ago

Emily and Stephan? New couple?

Great chapter as always, Jaz you are amazing and never fail to brighten up my weeks! I cant wait for chapter 14, im sure its going to be amazing!

ErayniaErayniaover 13 years ago
*kowtows to your greatness*

I humbly await the next installment of The Council, and request that you post it with all haste possible.

That being said....

I hope those two bastards (Daniel and Roberto) don't get the decency of a quick death. Ooooh no, I think torture is in order. I'm rooting for the baby to be in perfect health and cute to boot, and Rafe is going to be starting his own pack whether he likes it or not. I'm also leaning towards Rafe becoming a vampires worst nightmare. Now... if I can only find some way of getting an email whenever you update any of your stories...

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
quick question

I have a question is Stephen and Emily suppose to be or will be a couple. Or are you going to save them for somebody else.

jilliebjilliebover 13 years ago
Awesome chapter

Was literally shaking the first time I read this chapter; I was that excited to see it posted!!

Loved the surprise twist with Rafe being able to Command vampires infected with wolf genes. Does that have anything to do with Demetri using Richard Graves' blood directly on Rafe's injuries in WWC or is this something that's all Rafe on his own?

I had sort of been hoping that Caleb and Annie could be infected with the wolf gene so they could possibly have their own babies, but I now feel that's impossible because there's no way I can imagine Caleb submitting to Rafe.

I love how you've used this chapter to show how far Ashleigh has come. When she and Nors were first coming together I was somewhat doubtful of them ever achieving a relationship of equals since she was so devastated by the events in WWC. Seeing her demonstrate so much strength and witnessing her willingness to sacrifice herself in this chapter really warmed my heart and proved to me that she is a wolf worthy of mating an Ancient of Nors' stature.

While I am soooo eager to read the remaining chapters of this story, I must confess that I'm also dreading the thought of having no new chapter to look forward to when this series finally ends. For that reason, I actually welcome the cliffhanger... It means there's more to come and we know it will be just as (if not more) awesome than all that has come before!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work

You are an amazing writer! you should be published !

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
amazed again

I am always happy when I see a new chapter posted, thank you! I can't wait until the mates get there - those vamps are SO dead!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
NOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU KILLED THE BABY!!!!!???? WHHHYYYY???? OMG!!!!You actually made me tear up!!!! Im not sure I want to read anymore because Im afraid to find out who's gonna die next!! Im so glad you saved Ashleigh but I find that Im hesitant about reading the next chapters. I guess we'll see. Good chapter either way!! Your teary eyed HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

pretty obvious because this isnt a normal were pregnancy that the baby will survive, that and if he does kill the baby off his score's will take a pummeling.

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 13 years ago
Sweet mercy

Jaz, that was beyond amazing. There's so much to comment on! I love that Rafe's alpha came literally roaring to the forefront when he'd had enough of Andrei's emotional outburst. It will be interesting to see how you decide to write about it. He was so adamant, way back when, about not wanting to be an Alpha. Will this be a change for him? Guess I have to wait & see.

It broke my heart when Loretta had to make her decision but like the others on here are saying, I'm hoping Little Bit survives thanks to the vampire heritage. Emily & Stephan? A new series?

Fantastic writing and awesome continued character development. You just rope us readers in and we have to hang on for the wild ride to the end. It's great. :)

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Fabulous

Loved it!! Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited to find out how this is going to end!

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago
hurry

You can't leave me hanging like that. More please. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
save the baby!

vampire babies should be able to handle the shift!!! please dont kill the baby!!!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 13 years ago
Wow!!

This is leading somewhere amazing and I can't wait to get there already!! Please post the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i just reread your series and i love it even more... Loretta and Ash who were taken by Daniel and Roberto need to keep their faith that their mates will come to save them. now that ash was forced to drink the blood will she be able to fully mate with Nors. I do hope that even though Loretta had to force her wolf to shift....she didn't lose the baby/babies. Loretta being wolf and Andrei being vampire the DNA of the baby could be indistructable... so the baby should live. Can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens. please do not let this be your last story in the series its really good.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
i totally agree about publishing

You could definitley take this whole series - all of them and make them into a best seller - even without all the hot sex your plot lines and characters are stupendous. I would read anything you write - even if it is not erotica. You have a way of spellbinding readers and keeping them from wanting to put the book down until the end. If this were in book format, I could see myself calling in sick from work just to read your book

hugs to you

Kate

csmith75csmith75over 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

as always your stories keep me on the edge of my seat and leave me wanting more!! You are a fantastic author and I love your stories.. Count me in as another groupie~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait

Please release the next story soon (and keep them coming). I love how you right. Great job.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
One more thing....

Have you ever just packed up your series and taken it to a publisher? I really think that you should. Just the way it is. If you are not willing to do that, would you be willing to put it together yourself and sell it to us for reading purposes only? I would be willing to buy each series, truly I would with the expressed understanding that it was for my personal reading only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Publish!

tanilctanilcover 13 years ago
amazing

wow. this story just keeps getting better, i cant wait for more. i really like the new emily and stephan aspect. please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh my god. I love your stories. I told myself I was going to go to bed after chapter eight but still reading. I cant stop. You have great talent. Keep it up.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 13 years ago
SNIFF

this series of stories has made me laugh, cry and horny, however this last chapter is the first to nearly break my heart as loretta had to chose to possibly abort her child due to the situation. you are so talented as a writer and never fail to amaze me

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyabout 13 years ago
Ah ha!

Now I remember Emily! Ugh. I hope you're happy. You're keeping many, many people up at night....

^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I've Been Reading All Day...

And I'm not going to stop until I'm finished......

KfrankeKfrankealmost 13 years ago
Thanks! :-)

Well now thanks for letting the cat out of the bag for the rest of us! LOL. Jaz....love, Love, LOVE your stories!!! Can't get enough!!!!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
YOU OWE ME A BOX OF TISSUE!!!!!!!!

:-{

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE!!!!!

I can't stop reading this series. I stumbled upon it by reading Hearts of Warriors first. I loved it so much that while I was waiting for JazCullen to update I decided to see what else she wrote and then I stumbled onto A long way home (sorry if the name is wrong) but after that I was hooked and I spend the better part of my days reading these stories. I love this world that she has woven and never want to leave it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE SIEGE AND SLAUGHTER BEGUN

NOW WE BUILD ON WHAT REMAINS. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Killing me

Oh jazz u r killing me. Once again you had me pouring tears. I actually think I am feeling everything Loretta is. I'm a mother and just the thought of having to go through what Loretta is kills me.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I cannot wait to see the reaction from the boys.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
Ahhhhh

I'm happy because I know they're about to kick some a$$! I love when Demetri goes all crazy! Woohoo ! Get 'em boys! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a sad chapter...

I seriously started crying when Loretta shifted, so unimaginably heartbreaking to me. I like Emily, and Stephan is one smart vampire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES